A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

The moment moved slow around him as he groaned his voice only moaning loudly as yukie bit him on the flesh as he groaned feeling him on top of him riding him out he felt the moment closer and closer like he would loose himself any second as he grabbed Yukie holding him tightly to his own flesh”Yukie…I’m gonna…inside” was all he could muster out in between heavy breathing and moaning and groaning his hands dragging and digging into Yukie’s skin as he begged in heavy breaths for yukie to join him in his mind them completely cumming at the same time was so much more romantic though he was following Yukie’s request to treat him like a girl as he pressed deep into him bucking his hips against Yukie’s movements.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

Letting out a high pitched moan Yukie bit down hard into Innosuke’s flesh his body trembling. Letting out a soft moan Yukies back arched as his prostate was hit hard causing him to cum all over Innosuke’s stomach. With glowing eyes Yukie only held Innosuke closer his fangs sinking deep in his new mates flesh as he licked and sipped up any blood that spilled out.

He felt the bite on his flesh his mouth opening wide and let out a larger moan almost growl slipping out as he felt his cum seeping deep into the walls of Yukie’s ass his body still pushing against him, trembling he felt blood seeping from his skin and warmed up by the embrace of his tongue he only whimpered out “I love you Yukie I love you” his body trembling and weak as he could only hold onto dear life if he stayed close to yukie if he let go he would surely fall though he was happy where he was regardless.

“Mmh stay forever.” Yukie mumbled his mouth having a streak of blood on it as he snuggled into Innosuke’s arms more. As the wave of pleasure slowly washed away Yukie just stared at Innosuke’s wound his head laying peacefully on his new mates shoulder.

Arms wrapped around Yukie he lightly flopped back against the bed pulling  yukie in tow as he huffed heavily he let out a gentle laugh his lips  forming from a straight face to a smile as he looked down at Yukie “Yukie love can i please court you “ he asked as he ran his fingers threw his hair lightly kissing his forehead hoping he said yes that was all he wanted to hear at this moment he loved what just happened he loved how it felt he loved every moment and he didn’t want to leave he felt a reason to stay closer to him so close like how he was right now.

“Demons call something this serious mates.” Yukie offered as he blushed his body still warm from the afterglow of sex. “I mean it makes sense seeing how I marked you as mine~” Yukie teased with a smirk as he snuggled into Innosuke lovingly.

Blushing realizing what he was referring to was the bite mark to his body as he looked at him his eyes closing as he held him “I see so is it a one way marking or do I need to do the same to you?” He said only trying to understand  how it worked as he didn’t know he pet his head softly running his fingers threw his hair his mind racing through what he and Yukie just did before he turned red “we just had sex…oh god do demons get pregnant? Should I have worn the condom?” As he turned even darker red blushing darkly at what he just asked not sure if he just did something bad

3 minutes ago, Veil said:

It added a quote for idk what reason

Blushing realizing what he was referring to was the bite mark to his body as he looked at him his eyes closing as he held him “I see so is it a one way marking or do I need to do the same to you?” He said only trying to understand  how it worked as he didn’t know he pet his head softly running his fingers threw his hair his mind racing through what he and Yukie just did before he turned red “we just had sex…oh god do demons get pregnant? Should I have worn the condom?” As he turned even darker red blushing darkly at what he just asked not sure if he just did something bad.

“One way marking my body is forever tied to yours.” Yukie replied with a chuckle as he snuggled into his mates body enjoying the warmth. At the sudden question about pregnancy Yukie raised a brow and sat up. “I can conceive just like any other demon that goes into heat.” Yukie replied as he looked at Innosuke. “Do you not want kids?” Yukie asked curiously wondering where his mate stood on the issue of having a half demon child. “I mean they would be half demon” Yukie admitted not hating the idea of having a family running around one day.

He blinked he never thought he would have this conversation as he looked at him and let out a chuckle as he spoke “I’m fine with kids I was worried you didn’t want them” he smiled laying there thinking of little mini Yukie’s running around “so cute…” he mumbled out of the imagine he had in his mind he sat up “I didn’t know demons could all I know is what humans tell me about them though I’m not against learning more and not against you having them or them being mine with you” he said though he wanted to just tell yukie to hush and kiss him it was serious and he needed to be honest with his answer and he was, he bit his lip not sure if Yukie really liked it or if it was the heat that gave it. Touching the spot Yukie marked he smiled “it smelt of roses the whole time so sweet like you..” his mind replaying each moment over and over in his mind.

Blushing at the comment on how he smelled Yukie could only look away as he tried to build up his courage. “The reason I ask is because demon children are a lot.” Yukie explained his feelings mixed on what to do. “They won’t be accepted easily by others to begin with and well I’m not sure on how I feel about having a child right now. Everything with us is so new and well, demon children are hard to take care of it’s why so many humans abandon them when they find out they are demon.” Yukie explained with a frown as he sighed. “Honestly its a 50/50 chance but if you want to wait pills do exist for this type of sudden heat.” Yukie explained having taken them before due to a sudden heat and well, flaky partner.

He listened to Yukie as it pained him to hear and he was honest with Innosuke the whole truth was told. “Yukie I won’t make you choose to do what you don’t want and I couldn’t make this choice for you as it’s your body but if you..feel.. like you must due to this being new I can understand but…” he gulped loudly he was nervous and frankly he didn’t want to loose true happiness the feeling he only recently learned was love and he didn’t want to leave it “but no matter what I want you to be…mine… if that is okay with you” he said worried he would sound harsh or rude he only could do what he knew of and lightly placed a hand to his cheek, he leaned in and kissed Yukie softly only pulling away to look at him.

“I’ll always be yours.” Yukie replied as he snuggled into Innosuke suddenly. “Let’s just see what happens.” Yukie whispered while snuggling more into Innosuke’s body. “I should ask how much you know about heat and well, being my mate. I should have warned you beforehand that there was a chance of me biting….” Yukie admitted as he blushed having worn a muzzle all the other times. “I would have worn a muzzle to keep from biting and marking you” Yukie mumbled embarrassed.

He smiled at his worries thinking just before he cared so little of the outcome and wanted to wait but now he was concerned about the bite and he gently touched it “Yukie I’d never make you wear such a thing and I pretty much gave you permission when I held you so tightly” he blushed looking at him his eyes just staring into his not even shifting “you can tell me what you mean by marking me as I uh don’t know the term like others might” he sat there pondering what it could did it mean he was now Yukoes which would be perfect or did it mean that they were linked in a way again still perfect but there was another option which could mean that he was now a demon which he read in stories vampires could turn humans to vampires would a demon be the same as a vampire he had hoped that it was the other options more as he couldn’t explain the change to his parents like he could anything else.

“So um…marking is a lifelong contract. Im forever tied to you I’ll only ever want to mate with you and will want no other partner.” Yukie explained with a blush as he looked at Innosuke. “We are basically bonded for the rest of your life…well unless I turn you, but I’ll refuse until my last breath” Yukie teased Innosuke as he chuckled softly.

“Turn me?” He said not sure if Yukon read his thoughts or if that is really want people want now a-days from a demon “damn if only that was what I wanted from you” he joked holding tighter onto yukie “you have ruined my master plan” he teased  cuddling into Yukie “ for real though I’m happy being only Yours and vice versa with you” he said kissing the soft supple skin he was near which happened to be Yukies chest as he ran his fingers down his spine.

“Well most do when they have a human mate they come to me to turn them demon” Yukie explained as he shrugged. “I’m the only demon able to, in turn it’s a serious talk among couples. I mean it’s either turn my mate or help us get footing in the human world” Yukie added with a small chuckle as he relaxed in Innosuke’s arms enjoying the soft touch. Turning his head softly Yukie sighed being able to hear his family as he slowly got up.  “Might want to put on pants seems my parents are here” Yukie mumbled as he waved his hand and instantly was clothed and looked freshly showered. “I’ll go great them if you want to sneak to my room and shower and dress.” Yukie whispered before slipping off the bed and headed out to his entryway and front door.

“Uh yeah your right” as he moved listening carefully as he snuck off to the bedroom as he rushed into the shower trying to make as little noise as he could as he showered washing his body off as fast as he could, with his body now cleaned off from sticky sweat and cum that once adorned his body he stepped out and started getting dressed every few seconds he leaned to the side not moving to hear if anyone was coming toward the room he threw his shirt on and yanked his pants on zipping them quickly grabbing a cooking class book from his bag and laying it on the floor to act like he was studying with Yukie this whole time. He looked up “Yukie we gotta study dude hurry back”

“Dude we know your fucking it’s not like my brother is secretive.” A voice said as a young male poked his head into the room having opened the door.

”yeah I mean if your not in the living room we are assuming your getting presentable.” Another young male added as he stood by his identical twin the half demons looking at Innosuke curiously. “He’s human~“ the second twin teased with a laugh as he ran back out to their mother.

“Yukie says to hurry up, mom brought the stuff for hot pot.” The older twin finished before heading back out to the group in the kitchen.

Eyes wide he blushed beating his head against his palm as he was outed “shit he’s gonna get in trouble” gently getting up grabbing the book tossing it onto the bed he checked the mirror in the bathroom messing up the hair he quickly brushed with his fingers as he stuck his hands in his pocket walking out of the room thinking to himself /twins.. wow they are almost as beautiful as yukie and they even knew I was human/ walking out he stopped and leaned against the wall stopping for a second to clear the red on his face as he walked out  he thought about how he met parents before but he never slept with their daughters before so this was weird he gathered himself and tapped his chest before pushing of the wall and taking his hands from his pocket holding himself very straight backed. “Yukie” he spoke softly as he came up beside Yukie not sure if he should place his hand on the others back or stand proper and neat like he was raised.

“Mom dad, this is my mate Innosuke.” Yukie explained as his mother smiled warmly. 

“It’s nice to meet you, my name is yue” yue replied as she could only smile in happiness at Yukie. Gently holding a small infant she handed the child off to Yukie who cuddled the baby holding the demon infant close. Sitting on the couch was four other children one being a fairy with pretty purple wings and one having feathered wings like a snow owl. Then there was the centaur who was reading a book and one that was covered in scales like a snake.

”seems your missing two more siblings” Yukie pointed out as yue nodded. 

“Well, one’s busy with work and the other one is running late. Apparently three kids is a lot to handle tonight with his mate stuck at work” Yue explained as Yuen walked down the stairs having restocked Yukies medical cabinet.

”my don’t you look healthy, seems you’ve been doing good” Yuen teased as he looked at Innosuke. “And you’ve got a mate?” Yuen asked the doctor chuckling in amusement.

”yeah, this is Innosuke. We go to school together” Yukie explained as he played with the infant who only giggled and tried to grab Yukies hair the little horns on his head just small nubs and his tail being soft and furry like Yukies.

Innosuke smiled warmly at the introduction Yukie gave to his mother “pleasure is mine Mes Yue “ he spoke as he watched Yukie play with the small infant he smiled softly watching him play with such a cute kid was just like a dream as he was yanked his attention pulled to another voice he looked up blinking as he bit the inside of his own cheek trying calm the nerves he had as he recalled he basically played with himself on the couch where they were now sitting. His attention being moved back to Yukie the warm smile returned as Yukie had played, Innosuke lightly reached his hand out lightly tapping the little ones cheeks “Yukie you are really good at taking care of kids” Innosuke happen to mutter out as he had just been thinking it and had spoken it out loud.

Yukie’s family was much larger then his own so the size of their home made perfect sense he softly adjusted to make himself more comfy on the spot he was sitting. He looked up carefully watching each family member as he blinked wondering if it would be the same where he would be questioned like others have done for him several times over.

“ well I hope so I’ve helped raise thirty of them.” Yukie explained to Innosuke.

“don’t let him teeth on you, he’s getting his fangs in” Yuen warned Yukie with a warm smile.

Yukie still holding the child close nodded as he adjusted how the infant was sitting “Feel free to ask everyone questions no one is shy in our home.” Yukie explained to Innosuke with a chuckle as he put the baby in Innosuke’s arms without warning and left to go torment the three on the couch. Yukie was secretly glad he had used his powers to sanitize and clean every surface of the house when he got dressed and well the house smelled plain the scent of roses all but gone.

”so Innosuke, your human right?” Yue asked curiously as she walked to the kitchen to start prepping the ingredients for the hot pot.

”he smells like a human!” One of the twins yelled as they sat in front of the tv flipping through channels to find a movie.

Holding the small child he lightly let the small one hold his finger as he let out a small laugh as yukie ran away he smirked knowing he would get Yukie back for leaving him. In Osiel looked up and nodded “uh yes I am human, nothing much special about me” he said swallowing hard as he hated questions though he was dating their son so it was obvious they would want to know about him. “Um may I be so bold to ask, but how many children do you have I’m curious as your home is quite large and I imagine is a lot due to the amount of space you have” he asked not sure if he was asking a strange question though he played with the small on in his arms.

“Well currently we have ten in our home.” Yue explained with a small smile. Course back home we have a lot more demons I’m surprised Yukie didn’t take you to the other home first.” Yue explained not knowing Yukie hadn’t told him about his home back where all the demons lived which was a giant island out at sea that was connected by a bridge to the human land.

”I planned to take him home when we had time!” Yukie yelled as he was busy rough housing with the twins.

”ah, well this house is nice for town visits when Yukie has business trips.” Yue explained as she chuckled softly and continued to chop vegetables.

”please he has his home in the centaur of his world he wouldn’t abandon it I’m sure he was just waiting to tell him, it’s not like humans cant freely enter the sanctuary anyway.” Yuen explained knowing that since Yukie was the prince and basically created all demons he would be more careful about bringing outsiders into his home.

”now dear you know that rule will be changing eventually. Once Yukie gets his classes settled and figured out he most likely will be moving his stuff back home we all knew this place was only being kept as a temporary safe house so he didn’t have to stay with others or rent an apartment.” Yue finished as she looked at Innosuke. “Sorry, we are debating back home on if we should start to mingle more with the humans are not…it’s a hot issue between us and Yukie right now since all the other clans are unsure if they want to and with them seeing Yukie as the leader, well it’s a broad topic.“ Yue explained with a frown as she watched Yuen set up the kotatsu and hot pot for everyone.

”mom, can you make rice also?” The small centaur asked having walked up to them the boy rather shy around strangers.