A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Y-yes….and no” Yukie whispered his voice trembling as he peeked out into the living room from behind the corner of the hallway. Trying not to groan in pain Yukies face burned as he smelt Innosuke’s scent. “I-I’m not sure it’s good for you to stay over tonight.” Yukie explained his voice breaking along with his heart at the thought of Innosuke leaving and being alone. “I-I’m….in heat” Yukie whispered as he stepped out into the living doom his face flush and his body drenched in pheromones and a deep sexual need.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

Quickly zipping the jeans which was exposed to his cock as he quickly stood up and looked at yukie who explained the situation almost dumbfounded and shocked “eh? You want me to leave don’t you like need someone to keep you safe” he said trying to find an excuse to stay though from how it sounded Yukie didn’t want to risk innosuke getting hurt he spoke with concern in his voice “um I can’t really leave unless I call Julie to get me to my car but I can sleep out here or in another room if me being near is an issue” again trying to find another way to not go home but also not leave not sure if talking would make it worse or not all he cared about doing was holding yukie at this moment.

“Ah~ fuck.” Yukie moaned his voice soft and needy as he leaned back against the wall. “I don’t…I cant control what’s happening.” Yukie moaned out his body shaking as he tried to ignore his throbbing cock. “I don’t want you to see me like this.” Yukie added as he wished he would just melt into the floor.

His eyes widening hearing the noise looking around as he panicked to him Yukie looked like he was in pain at the feeling he was experiencing  “um shit shit shit” he looked around more trying to find something “what do I do.. are you hurting” he asked only trying to help as Yukie backed I to the wall. “Fuck tell me what to do” too scared to approach Yukie as he was yet he didn’t want him to hurt anymore.

“Mmh.” Yukie moaned as he wrapped his arms around Innosuke pressing his body tightly against Innosuke’s. “My body is hot~” Yukie moaned as he slowly grounded against Innosuke’s body. “Will you stay with me?~” Yukie asked softly nuzzling  his face in Innosuke’s neck.

Standing there the space between grew short as suddenly it was non existent he blinked staring as he was hugged tightly hearing the moan near his ear only set him into a need to stay as he was held into place looking at yukie the best he could when he was asked to If he wanted to stay “yes” he said without even thinking anything threw he wanted to stay but wasn’t sure what to do he just wanted to be with him. Lightly wrapping his arms around Yukie just standing there. “Tell me what you need” he said not sure if it was a bad idea to ask or if it was good.

“To be fucked” Yukie replied as if it was like asking for a glass of water. “I want to feel your cock deep inside of me. I want to become your mate~” Yukie asked almost begging. “I want to take you to my playroom” Yukie whistled in Innosuke’s ear as he nibbled gently on his neck.

Innosuke shivered at the whisper in his ears as he thought of what he was being asked to do as he shot out “Yukie I..” he stopped not sure it was useless he wanted yukie to be his in all senses of the word but choose to finish his sentence “I’m a virgin” ashamed he looked to the side knowing his age he should know how but not sure if Yukie had recalled his statement from earlier today. Innosuke imagined his body being pressed against Yukies all day all he wanted was to fulfill the day dream he had imagined all day with this person in front of him. With a shallow whisper and a blush smacking his face as he felt blood rushing to his face and the member in the slightly tight pants which did hurt due to what he was wearing he spoke low “but you are causing me to feel things.. down..there” breaking up words at the end due to the pain and desire both from the pants and close contact with someone against him.

“Doesn’t matter if your not experienced I can do all of the work.” Yukie added as he gently let go of Innosuke and slowly walked over to the closed sex room. Slipping off his shirt Yukie groaned as his skin was flush with sweat and extra sensitive. Opening the door Yukie walked inside before tossing out his pants and underwear. Once inside Yukie laid across a pillowed bench so Innosuke could get a nice view.

Following behind Innosuke followed holding onto the shirt which smelled of Yukie he lightly pulled it off and tossed it as well almost if he had been compelled to follow though he was just blinded by pure bliss of the male who walked in front. Yukon had walked into the room that was sealed and Innosuke follows his eyes covering every single nook and cranny of the body that soon laid before him as he began to undo the zipper and button on his pants and stopping to slide them down. “Yukie..” seeing at the imagine that was before him he flushed a bright shade of pink and red his body showing these tones all over as he bit his lip knowing full well he was visibly hard as wasn’t sure what to do like this.

“Feel free to test out anything in the room~” Yukie offered as he laid out on the bench. “There’s condoms and lube on the table and everything else you could want in the closet~” Yukie explained as he straddled the bench eager to see what Innosuke wanted to play with first. “We have all night~ I have great stamina~” Yukie added with a devilish smirk.

Blinking as he looked up so many items to use though his body just screamed for him to just use himself against Yukie. The shape Yukie was in he bit his lip before he mumbled out “I..I.. I don’t want to use anything but myself” he had blushed looking down not sure what to do though he was given a talk of sex before but what was described was between male and female no one ever bothered to explain two men together so he felt like he was grabbing at straws not knowing what to do he looked up” show me what you want” he said as if giving Yukie an understanding of his newbie version of it all he still looked around but his face turning a darker red not sure what to grab or if yukie just wanted him and his now painfully erect cock.

Edited by Veil
Word misspell

“I want you to pin me down on the bench and fuck me senseless” Yukie replied as he got up and walked over to the lube and condoms. Grabbing four condoms Yukie smirked as he laid back down. “Treat me like you would a woman~ When in heat there’s no need for lube~” Yukie whispered as he bent over the bench in a way that when pushing into him Innosuke would be pinning him down hard.

Surprised by how it was sounding he was being asked to go off of descriptions  of sex he big his lip looking at the stuff yukie had grabbed and decided to open a condom packet and blinked trying to recall how to put one on he fiddles with it trying to line it sliding it on he blushed softly “um it’s kinda tight “ wondering if maybe he put it on wrong as it was tight against his erect cock he bit his lip as he wasn’t sure if perhaps maybe he was just too large for the size being given though he was just hoping he may be putting it on wrong “it’s the bubble top thing being pointed out right?”

“Mmh why don’t just forget it. I’ll take the chances.” Yukie replied already growing impatient as he wiggled his ass playfully his cock leaking precum. “Innosuke~ please just fuck me before I take over~” Yukie begged already clawing at the bench with need.

Following orders he ruined it off throwing it to the floor he pressed his hand along side Yukie’s ass and tried to line himself pressing against the hole he was now seeing “Yukie you feel hot..” he sailed almost in a whisper not for concern but for how turned on he must be for a moment he blushed before placing both hands more on Yukie’s hips and only entering slowly at first a loud audible grunting moan escaped Innosukes lips in a strange way he felt so powerful which made him feel so good with every centimeter he slid in closing the gap between him and Yukie’s ass.

“My body gets burning hot during my heat. I also let off a lot of pheromones it’s the rose scent you where smelling” Yukie replied as he let out an assault of moans at the feeling of being entered. “The fact that you smell it is incredible most demons and humans can’t.” Yukie added with a blush his body trembling as he clawed at the bench.

Looking at him hearing what he said he bit his lip “why can I then” he said his hands only grabbing tighter in Yukie’s hips, the sound of Yukie clawing at the bench just sent him into a weird mode of wanting more and yet wanting to be gentle. His body bending over as he finished his entering of Yukie he bit down on his back. All Innosuke wanted was just to leaving bite marks all over his body. He would lift up slightly only to kiss the spot and continue biting as he moves his own hips slightly.

Crying out in pleasure Yukies body was melting. Between the throbbing rod shoved deep inside of him and the swift bite marks and kisses he had turned into an absolute mess. Squirming under Innosuke Yukie could only moan and cry out his name as he begged for more pleasure more punishment. Grinding back against Innosuke’s thrusts Yukie whined as he was closer to cumming with each thrust.

Innosuke softly whispered his name against his back before he gently picked up the speed against him ass the sound of their bodies clapping against each other combined with the sounds Yukie mad only made it worse as he throbbed deep inside bitting harder onto Yukies back as he released from the biting he whispered out his name again “Yukie… Yukie “ he let out moans against the thrusts into his body.

“Innosuke~ I’m. Im going to cum~” Yukie moaned as he felt as if his dick was going to explode from the friction of the soft bench pushing and grinding against his cock. “H-hold me closer please.” Yukie begged wanting to move and be held so he could wrap his legs around Innosuke’s body and really come down on Innosuke’s  cock..

Innosuke slowly pulled out grabbing his hand his body compelled to move to the bed where he sat down and looked up as he felt the world around him blanking out the only two existing in the black abyss was him and Yukie his heart beating so fast like it would beat right out of his chest looking at yukie “sit on me Yukie” he spoke softly his lips moving slow framing each word as he spoke them he bit his lip scooting farther back to give Yukie space as he felt his Dick calling out for the warmth of Yukie’s ass as each millisecond past by it felt like 50 years went by.

Yukie nodding watched as Innosuke pulled out causing him to whine in protest. Leading Innosuke to the amazingly soft bed that was in the room Yukie pushed him playfully onto it. Ignoring the places for handcuffs at the headboard and the posts at the end of the bed Yukie climbed into the bed and instantly onto Innosuke’s cock. “Ah~” Yukie moaned his voice breaking as he slowly lowered himself down on Innosuke’s cock until he was stuffed full. Sitting to where he was kneeling Yukie gasped as he felt Innosuke go deeper then before. Grabbing his lovers hands he placed them on his hips so he could set how fast Yukie went.

He looked up at the now seeing his new lover sitting on him his eyes closing as the warmth covered his Dick again now his words moaned threw “Yukie~” he sat up slowly and trying to kiss him not wanting to control Yukie’s speed but just wanting to be part of him in a sense, his lips wording out words he only understood the meaning of “fuck me like you want to milk it all out” he felt his body throb in the heat and the smell of roses slapping his face roughly only wanting to move in harder.

“Yes sir~” Yukie replied as he started moving his hips hard and fast taking each thrust into his ass with a hot moan. Grinding and riding on Innosuke’s dick Yukie wrapped his arms around Innosuke as he nipped and bit at his flesh wanting to taste him and mark him as his when he came.