A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke stood there stunned for a moment his lips tingling from the touch as he breathed gentle yet heavy as he pushed back against him after the moment of reprieve he just blushed looking back before placing a small kiss to his cheek and leaned in closer whispering in his ear “thank you” his head moving back to his cheek his lips grazing that spot so gently as his hand slowly entangled his fingers Into Yukies as he stepped back trying to keep his calm though internally he was panicking he just kissed someone he just kissed someone  and it felt good.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

“So, since you’ve taken a kiss when are we getting married?” Yukie asked as the demon was messing with Innosuke. “I’m kidding we can take us slow if you want. Unless your against us being a couple” Yukie asked knowing it was to soon to think about this but well he was in the media a lot it was best he knew Innosuke’s intentions to protect him from any crazy fans of his.

Innosuke stood there as he was asked questions his mind racing his lips parting as he said “I dont I um dont know what this feeling is but I um I want to be with..you” he said still close to Yukie wanting to be close to him feeling something better for once. “Yukie I’ve never felt this before so please be gentle “ he said softly before realizing he was in a public place.

“I promise we can take this as slow as you need” Yukie replied as he gently touched Innosuke’s face. “But for now why don’t we finish eating and maybe discuss having a first date?” Yukie asked gently as he lead the way back to their table where chime was sitting waiting having remade their food to be fresh. 

“glad you two are back.” Chime replied with a smirk thinking they went all out in the bathroom.

“Um thanks miss” he lightly stood to the side as he offered to help Yukie sit the fairy who was watching  her smirk away as he looked to yukie whom he felt a deep connection to not wanting to change or hurt this being in any way. “ Yukie thanks again”

“No problem the bathroom can be hard to find here” Yukie replied as he shot chime a glare and she walked off snickering. “Sorry about her…she’s, fun” Yukie replied putting it nicely as he continued to eat. “So, Do ou have final projects for pe? For music I have to compose a piece and play it in the end of year concert” Yukie explained trying to settle back into normal setting to give them each some time to process.

“No there’s no project for pe just a requirement to play in the basketball tournament “ he spoke softly watching him his eyes studying every little thing about this boy so he could try to last a week without him. His lips and how they took food his eyes and how perfectly red and yet subtle they are his looks and his life would look up from here, he just sat there eating bits of his fries from his plate. “Yet it won’t be hard I could play for the team regardless”

“Oh really? I’m not sure I can say the same. I’ve been writing a piece but it feels offs it feels to sad” Yukie admitted with a shrug as he stared out at the sea. “I planned on using it for my freestyle competition piece later this year but I’m unsure now if I want to” Yukie replied with a small sigh.

“What’s the theme?” He said wondering what type of theme would he gain such a sad feeling in the piece he was wondering why. He leaned forward interested in his answer Innosuke looked up wondering if he wrote it for something else or perhaps just wrote it.

“Well my theme is about love, but…it’s about the heartbreak of love.” Yukie replied with a shrug as he sighed. “I can always change my theme and music price but this one is just sitting so deeply inside me that it feels right to finally write about my past and let go” Yukie explained with a small frown. “It’s complex I plan to use it for the school concert and my dance recitals, but I’m not sure the piece will be enough to score higher then others” Yukie finished not liking that the musical piece was still in its unfinished stages.

With a soft smile he spoke calmly “would you like to write about that electric kiss we shared “ he said blushing heavily at the moment that replayed in his head over and over As he bit his lip “cause I mean I could easily help with that” he chuckled lifting up his burger biting it softly

“Maybe, I’m not sure.” Yukie replied with a shrug as he picked at his food not really hungry. Sipping his drink he felt his phone go off and checked it. Reading through his messages he messaged back and took a few minutes to deal with some matters. “Do you still want to be dropped back off at school?” Yukie asked curiously wanting to confirm plans with his physician.

“Honestly can we grab my car, we could cook at your place” he said softly as he really didn’t want to go back to class or well what remained of class since he didn’t recall the time due to him not having any phone or clock to look at he leaned forward on the table taking another bite a little bit of ketchup hitting the corner of his lip as he put the burger back down and chewed softly watching Yukie carefully as he waited for an answer.

“Well I would love that as long as you don’t mind meeting my parents.” Yukie replied as he took a napkin and gently cleaned up the spot of ketchup. “‘My father is stopping by with some medical supplies and medicine for me and well my mother is just checking in. There’s a chance my siblings might come along” Yukie explained a little nervous since he rarely introduced anyone to his family.

Yukie explained as he looked to the side “it’s your call as long as they don’t hate me for being well human” he spoke softly as he didn’t want other patrons to hear his words he wanted to remain where he was in the world only alone with yukie /I think I love him/ innosuke thought.

“Well I mean it would be rather strange if my parents did since they are human themselves course my brothers are a little weary since they are half demon” Yukie explained as he finished his drink and smiled at Innosuke. “I wouldn’t worry Yue and Yuen are very nice they took me in when I was 18 and basically raised me to succeed in a new world. They raise abandoned or thrown out demons and half demons.” Yukie explained as he wondered how Innosuke would feel visiting his family home.

“Are you going to stay by my side” he asked softly as he smiled wanting to be there but didn’t want to be scared of what could happen or well what might happen if they were left alone for any amount of time things might happen. He smiled hoping for his answers as he played with his food. /please say yes please say yes say you won’t leave me alone/ he thought over and over again.

“I wouldn’t dream of leaving you alone with my family. I mean they would tell you all the secrets about me” Yukie replied with a laugh as he looked at Innosuke. “Anyway I’m going to go pay you finish up” Yukie replied as he went to go find chime.

“Great I love all of that” he smiled nibbling more on his fries as he looked up watching Yukie walked away taking in the form of his body as he smiles and says softly “he is perfect” in Osiel blushes at the thought of what he just said as he looked down grabbing at his burger.

Coming back Yukie smiled as he sat down and resumed eating his own food. “Mind if I pick your brain a little? I have some questions for you” Yukie asked wanting to learn more about Innosuke and who he was as a person.

“Uh yes what’s up?” He smiled at him wanting to know more about him he stopped eating taking a sip from his water as he wondered what he would be asked.

“What are you parents like? Are you an only child?” Yukie asked gently as he ate some fries. “Also, have you ever dated before?” Yukie asked softly a little more curious about his final question and if Innosuke had any experience dating or other more bedroom stuff.

Yukie asked his question and innosuke blinked at the first questions and was taken back Abit  “my mother is a makeup guru and my father well he worked as a cell creation scientist up until a few years or so ago as for siblings no not that I’m aware of” he said taking a drink and continued “uh was it not obvious when I said I didn’t know this feeling” he spoke softly trying to make a joke out of it.

“Mmh I see.” Yukie replied amused by his parents but not to thrilled about his father being part of research group. For Yukie that subject was a sore spot with how he was created and all the experimental testing his creation father did on him, well he wasn’t fond of doctors for that reason. “So it’s safe to say your still a virgin?” Yukie asked gently wondering if Innosuke had even kissed anyone before.

“I Um I am yes “ as he nodded being matter of fact with a smile as he watched Carell as the boy looked tormented by something he said “hey everything alright yukie” as he reached his hand across the table lightly touching Yukie’s hand watching his reaction.