A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Mmh I’m not cute” Yukie mumbled as he snuggled into Innosuke’s body wanting to be held and snuggled in his half asleep state. Letting out a yawn Yukie shifted into a more relaxed form his body changing with ease as his little tail swished happily. Ears laying back Yukie snuggled more into Innosuke’s chest enjoying his smell. “I don’t want you to ever leave or this night to end.” Yukie whispered as he nuzzled Innosuke more.

(Yukies true demon form. Minus the skull and horns (normal face), he has soft velvet hair all over his body and has has long soft ears he’s this color also. Sorry but this is the best and closest pics I could find to how I want his fluffy cute form to look. If you have questions feel free to message me and I’ll explain/ answer them.)spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

With a small movement he was snuggles Into feeling a shift of skin to soft fur in the dark it would have easily been confused as soft hair but in the light he could see it and knew what he was touching, though out of slight fear he frantically looked down his eyes trying not to show that he was confused but yet still felt warm as he held him his eyes closed petting him softly with his thumb “me either” he said as his stomach made a loud grumble noise he had realized he hadn’t ate much when they did their lunch he blushed not sure what to say or how to play it off.

“Dinner time?” Yukie asked softly his ear twitching at the sound as he sat up. Looking at Innosuke Yukie stretched before moving out of his arms. “Want to go out to a restaurant or eat here?” Yukie asked Innosuke waiting for his answer as he turned on the bedroom light revealing his form.

“Here” he studdered out as he looked at the form I front of him not sure what to even say but he wasn’t gonna make him feel uncomfortable by any means so he just smiled softly and reached out to touch his cheek not sure if he knew he had changed shape or not.

“Do you have any preferable?” Yukie asked curiously as his tail swished behind him as he walked to the kitchen to pull out his basket full of takeout menus. “I’ve got quite the collection.” Yukie admitted with a blush as he spread them out only stopping as he caught his reflection in the windows. “Does me changing my forms bother you?” Yukie asked softly knowing it could break a relationship.

“No” admittedly it shocked him at first but his face showed nothing but respect and admiration for the person he saw was nothing but the same person that taught him how to cut vegetables in class the same one with a metal piercing in his mouth he smirked and leaned onto his palm wanting to be a smart ass he smirked “ are you on any of those menus?” He said trying to be cute and sexy all in one or so he thought he was.

“Actually yeah” Yukie replied with a smirk as he showed him a menu for a demon restaurant with him happily eating surrounded by other demons. “But I mean if you’d rather have a taste of me I won’t stop you~” Yukie teased back as he leaned on the table enjoying Innosuke’s playful side.

“Perfect I’ll take one of you please” he said with a smirk as he felt a pain in his gum again and winced saying “ow” his hand touching his gum not sure why it was hurting at all as he looked up at Yukon trying not to worry him he blinked softly trying to calm himself down and pull it off like nothing happened.

“You okay? Don’t tell me I’m so sweet tasting I have you a cavity” Yukie teased his brow furrowing in concern as he looked at Innosuke. “If you need a dentist I know a good one” Yukie offered with a small reassuring smile.

He looked up waving his hand “no no I’m sure it’s nothing” he looked up smiling wide showing his teeth “see fine” he looked at Yukie waiting to see what he would say though the pain was random and it didn’t have a reason but he figured maybe he had something stuck in his teeth.

“Well I can’t tell if there is anything wrong.” Yukie admitted showing off his own pointy fangs at the human. “Far as I can tell your not bleeding or swollen from what I can see” Yukie added with a shrug as he set two menus down to choose from. “We have pizza and Chinese.” Yukie offered having narrowed down their choices from the twenty before.

Nodding he looked up at the menus and tapped his lip as he browsed both listings of food not sure what sounded better to eat he looked and bit his lip still tapping his lips before looking up “what would you eat” he said as he tapped his lip this time much slower then he had before.

“I actually feel like a hotpot, maybe bbq.” Yukie admitted as he sighed knowing he kept his stuff up in the attic/storage. “I want to eat meat” Yukie admitted with a sigh as he thought about what to do. “Would you be fine ordering from two places?” Yukie asked Innosuke.

“Yeah that actually sounds nice” he said thinking about the first time he met Julie and they had hotpot together her telling him about all sorts of things he stared off into space as he recalled it.

Julie a young woman at this point met the younger Innosuke as she called him prince often during his younger years she often would stay up and wait till innosuke fell asleep before tucking him in and watching carefully as he grew up, the first night they had hotpot “you know innosuke someday you will share a hotpot with someone you love” innosuke never knew  what she meant till he had grown older.

Innosuke smiled softly coming back “hotpot with someone I love huh Julie?”

“Hot pot it is” Yukie replied happily as he pushed away from the counter he was leaning on. Humming softly Yukie went up the stairs and into a small closet that lead to a small attic section. “Coming back down Yukie brought the hot pot and a kotatsu blanket for the living room. “We will have to go to the store. I don’t have much in the fridge” Yukie explained as his fridge only had wine and an apple.

Nodding as he smiled softly “I love that do you want me to go out and..oh right my car is at the school” he said realizing he skipped out and is now at the home of the man he is falling for.”I guess we could order it right?” He said not sure what they were gonna do.

“We can take my car.” Yukie offered having two other vehicles aside from his bike. “There’s a nice grocery store ten minutes from here that has the freshest ingredients.” Yukie added as he smiled excited to make a hotpot.

Nodding as he looked around for his clothes before he realized they were out in the hall right outside the door that smelled of roses he bit his lip and yet smiled softly figuring he would just wear whatever Yukie gave him just in case.

Nodding softly he tugged at his shirt knowing he had a shirt on but nothing else his lips pursing softly as he looked at Yukie “yes that sounds good” he was shocked that he wasn’t informed of having another mode of transportation the bike itself was clearly a very expensive one thought he recalled the place he was in was expensive as well he looked over At the hall his mind recalling that his pants and boxers were also in the hall though he had a shirt and was partially ready just missing the lower coverage. Moving from the bed in his sitting position to standing on the floor as he stretched.

(repost due to little to know info present and lack of edit button)

“Well then, seems we will have to get you fixed up.” Yukie replied as he looked at Innosuke’s half clothed body. “Can’t have you bringing me into heat now.” Yukie teased as he left the counter and headed to his bedroom upstairs. Going to his closet Yukie dug around before pulling out some pants and a plain black shirt. “I think these might fit” Yukie mumbled to himself before heading back to the kitchen where Innosuke was waiting and set the clothes on the counter. “They might be a touch small” Yukie admitted having a smaller body compared to his athletic partner.

He stood in the kitchen looking around at the area as he did he found himself thinking about so many different things through out he blushed as one imagine crosses his mind which happened to be Innosuke pressing up against Yukie against the wall as he kissed him as he was pulled from his fantasy imagine in his mind by hearing Yukie speak to him he turned looking at him “oh uh it should be fine” holding Himself as composed as he could as he reached out for the clothes. He quickly put the clothes on noticing they were alittle tight and hugged him tightly as he pulled off the sleep shirt and put on the black shirt he looked over “how uh how does it look?” He said turning over and showing him the look Yukie gave him.

“Ah…you look really good” Yukie mumbled with a deep blush as he looked away trying to calm himself. His body felt like it was on fire, every time he looked at Innosuke he felt as if he was falling head over heels for him. Keeping his eyes off Innosuke Yukie could only try and calm his racing heart as he tried to hide how red he was. “So….I’m. I need a moment to myself if you want wait on the couch I’d appreciate it” Yukie mumbled before going up to his room rather quickly the door shutting behind him. Sitting on the bed Yukie trembled as he tried to calm his body down feeling like he was on the verge of heat.

“Yeah okay” he said as he watched as Yukon ran off to his room Innosuke sat on the couch rather awkwardly as he had only wanted to be comfy he looked around his lips opening slightly /will he notice if I just…/ unzipping the pants he was now wearing lightly wanting to just quickly touch himself praying he wouldn’t get caught he looked around trying not to be seen as he slinked his hand inside exploring the curves of his body touching himself slowly keeping an ear out incase he was discovered doing such a naughty deed in someone’s living space. He mumbled out gently “Yukie…” as he rubbed.

Yukie could hear everything in the house. At times it was the best thing ever but now…it was agony. Groaning as he curled up in the bed tighter whimpering as his body ached to be held and fucked senseless. Gasping softly Yukie could only tremble as he heard those all so familiar sounds coming from Innosuke’s own pleasure. Getting up Yukie was almost mindless his body consumed by his heat, by his primal desire to be claimed and fucked. Opening the door Yukie stood there breathing a touch heavy as he trembled his dash flush with need and desire and his throbbing cock begging to be touched.

Continuing to rub never experimenting like this before he started to shake some as he rubbed vigorously at his own cock his lips opened more as a moan broke threw and a sound of a clap hitting skin could be heard and quick shifts of his head around the area his lips clammering shut as he looked up asking softly “Yukie are you okay?” Calling out softly trying to pass off the noise as not his own only because he had just came and wanted to clean up before yukie caught him with his pants down. Looking down the hall the best he could from his angle on the couch.