Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie perking his ears up wagged his tail happily and sat at his mates feet adorably. “He can’t go down stairs the dumbass is afraid to walk down them! I’ll unlock the door” the wolf down below yelled before going in the house and ten minutes later had broken the door open and stared at the stupid wolf who knowingly would need to be carried down the stairs. “If you can get him downstairs...we can take him to the sanctuary to run around. If it wasn’t for the elders he would be living there” the male explained knowing the alpha preferred the main alpha house instead of the main pack house.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

Sighing Ginto was starting to understand why his wolf form wanted to escape so desperately and to run wild. It kind of was his way of being free. Ignore what he say. You will walk with me down the stairs and then, once we are on the ground floor we will ran out, pass them and then through the back yard and into the wild, he thought looking at his mate wanting to give him some freedom that the eldest have been denying him. 

"N-No ... alpha! oh boy" said one of the boys running after them in the yard but stopped. 

He did just that, and when they reached the ground floor he jumped, opened the door for Yukie and then ran after him through the back yard and into the wild, leaving the others behind. 

"Leave them ... i believe Alpha Ginto knows what he's doing" he added stopping the others to go after them. 

Edited by mik3la

Yukie huffed standing his ground and refused to go down the stairs after Ginto his ears back as he walked to the edge of the roof and watched down at his mate with a sad whine. “Your forgetting despite this form looking okay, Yukie is still pretty hurt! He can’t exactly go for a run through the forest” the male yelled down at the alpha. Sighing softly he held out his arms for Yukie and picked the big baby up carrying him down the stairs and towards the front door. Setting his alpha down the male glared at Ginto. “Yukie won’t do stairs. Don’t force him to do things he can’t” he added not wanting the other alpha to think he could just push Yukie around in this form.

“Yukie is a good alpha but he’s a dumbass wolf. He either picks fights or is basically like this.” The male explained petting Yukies ear. Yukie looking up let out a soft whine. “He has no natural wolf instinct. He’s never been a wolf outside of learning how to change. He’s basically an overgrown domestic dog with a tendency to have very little wolf instincts...” the blue wolf explained as he looked at Yukie.

“He can fight but we are the ones that fight he’s kept safely inside until he’s matched with a mate for an offspring. So throwing him outside might get him hurt he’s not cut out for actual survival.” The male finished not wanting to see his alpha get injured on basic things that the pack all learned as pups.

Ginto stopped looking dumbfold at the wolf and the male next to him not understanding why someone would do that to a wolf. That was the worst thing someone could do to a wolf. Surpresing him to be locked and not out in the wild to feel the wind blowing in his fur, the ground under his paws. 

He walked slowly back looking at Yukie and how he was acting, which only made him even more angry at their dumb rules and all. He huffed a little at them, sitting there and just looking. If they could handle him like that why even call him? If they didn't need him why call him? Apparently they knew him better than he did so why calling him to handle this in the first place. He growled and bark once at them in frustration, tapping the ground with his paws, not liking this one bit. 

"Maybe we should let him take him out for a walk?" said one of the blue moon men looking at his fellow member. 

Edited by mik3la

“Well originally I was hoping he could get him to change back maybe get him to act normal. Honestly I hoped that if he saw his mate as a wolf he wouldn’t act like a such...a dog” the male replied to the other wolf pack member clearly unsure what to make of it. “Hell he at least came down without leaving bite marks so calling him is what Yukie wanted honestly he’s a mystery” he added watching as Yukie stretched out on the ground and looked at his mate.

~you are big wolf like me~ Yukie thought not sure if Ginto would be able to understand him since his own pack couldn’t understand him since he acted more dog then wolf. Yawning sleepily Yukie wagged his tail a little before bouncing up and nipping at Ginto wanting to run around and play.

The words that the other said just rang in his ears as he was looking at him wagging his tail and nipping around him. Why was he acting like he didn't know who he was? It was like complete different persons. Like, his human life was something and the wolf life was a different one. 

~ yeah i am ... don't you know who i am? ~ he tried to use the same method as the other in trying to communicate with him. 

~Of course I know who you are you smell familiar...I’ve just never seen an alpha before~ Yukie explained stopping his prancing around as he sat in front of Ginto. Licking Gintos face Yukie waited patiently for Ginto to tell him what to do the alpha basically like a well trained dog.

~what? Yukie ... w-what ...~ he thought more about what the other said and was a bit confused. He just sat there letting him lick his face , looking dumb at him. 

~ you need to rest for now. we can hang out another day. Be a good boy and go back in house with the others~ he asked pointing with his nose the men behind them that were looking at them in silence. 

"What do you think they're talking about" whispered one of the boys. 

“Yukies probably acting stupid. His mates most likely in shock.”  The male whispered watching the two.

~but I want to stay with you~ Yukie replied with an angry huff and whine not wanting to go back inside when he could run around and explore with his mate. ~I’m tiered of laying in bed it’s boring!~

”I'm putting money on our alpha trash talking us” the male added with a small chuckle as he watched Yukie whine and essentially throw a tantrum.

~i wanted to take you out in the woods but they won't let me cause their to overprotective with you~ he said growling a little , sounding like a husky talk to the others. 

"He wouldn't ... would he now?" asked the other looking at his friend and back at the two wolf having a strangely conversation. The whole picture was strange in all kind of aspects. Seeing two people looking at two wolfs and commenting about them. 

~you're still hurt Yukie and i don't want you to overwork yourself~ 

~what if they follow? And I’m careful the second I get tiered I’ll rest or I can ride in the wagon!~ Yukie asked his tail wagging at the idea as he looked at the males ready to start begging.

”he would totally tell on us...but I can’t help having this  gut feeling we should have left him on the roof...” the one mumbled to the other as he sighed. 

~hugh ... if we take this walk, will you after head back to your room?~ he asked acting like one will do with a child. 

"Don't say that ... maybe he will remember and will punish you for that" he whispered to his friend poking him in his arm. 

“Please worst thing is I get put on house cleaning duty” the male replied with a sigh. “But by the looks of it he’s not going to back down from being outside” the male added before bending down to fix his shoes so he could keep up.

~ I’ll head back and stay in bed after~ Yukie replied with a happy wolffish grin already on his feet and leading the way down the blue wolf forest path.

~ okay then. it's a deal ~ he said being on his feet and fallowing the other towards the forest. 

"Yo...they're heading to the forest" he poked his friend who was tying his shoe. "Should we go with them or leave them alone?" he was confused. Maybe this was a mate thing wanting to be together, but at the same time they had to look after Yukie. "I mean he is with his mate. He can look after him right?"

“We follow...but at a distance” the male replied letting the two get ahead before following the wolves down the path. Yukie excited to go happily bounced around exploring everything as he ran circles around his mate.

Ginto found it funny how his mate who was suppose to be a fierce wolf, was acting like a new puppy exploring the world. But giving his life and how the elders have raised him, he could understand him. Knowing that the others were fallowing them but keeping their distance he just ignored them, walking slowly along his mate, letting him enjoy the small things. 

~ guess you have fun. Now remember, we cannot stay for long. It's already late and you need rest~ he said to his mate as he walked slowly on the path in the woods. 

~I know, just a little longer~ Yukie asked enjoying the fresh air and the dirt beneath his feet.

”so, didn’t have anything better to do today?” The male asked his friend not minding the leisurely stroll before dinner.

Ginto laughed fallowing behind his mate, looking around and having his sense high, in case something was to happen. 

"Not much ... just training. You? Don'y you have a mate or something that you should be with?" he asked looking at his comrade. 

Yukie was rather happy taking his time to run around and explore the woods around the path but kept close to his mate.

“oh no, I haven’t even started dating to look for a mate. I’ve been focusing on schooling I’m close to finishing for my degree and then I’ll be helping out making medicine for the pups and growing natural herbs” the male replied with a blush as he walked alongside the other. “Honestly my parents understand but worry I’m wasting away because I don’t like to go on dates and waste time with someone who might not work out. The way I see it you shouldn’t have to test if you like each other...you should be happy just being near one another” the male explained as he watched the two alphas.

"W-Would you ... would you considering ... going on a date with me?" asked the guy looking at the other, feeling his face burning. 

Ginto was hearing the others and tried to give them some privacy, keeping himself more closer to the other, licking his ear gently as they were reaching a cliff. ~guess we should head back. Are you coming Yukie?~ he asked in a gently and husky voice. 

“I wouldn’t mind. It would have to be after work though” the man replied with a blush as he looked at the other. “My name is Sen” he replied noticing he didn’t even know the mans name.

~yeah. I’m tiered and need to go home and work~ Yukie replied with a small sigh looking much more at peace and relaxed as he nuzzled his mate and started on the way back. ~thank you. For going out with me. And being patient to let my brain work things out~ Yukie added very grateful that Ginto had taken the time to go out and spend some time with him when he was this bad. As he looked at his mate Yukie gently licked his cheek more back to his usual self.

"Yeah ... sure ... of course " he said nervously looking back at the wolfs as they were turning back to the house. "I'm Nova. I know is more like a girls name but .... guess my parents wanted a girl and not a boy " he laughed nervously, averting his eyes from the other. 

~You need rest. Leave work for later. I'll stay with you for tonight so you can rest~ said Ginto nuzzling the other trying to make him feel more comfortable with him. 

The way back didn't took long and as they reached it he looked at Yukie thinking if he should remain in the wolf form as they were reaching the entrance. 

~Let's get to bed. I'm tired too and you need rest as well as i do~ he added to his mate waiting patiently. 

“I think it’s rather pretty and unique” sen admitted with a small smile. “Why don’t we exchange numbers?” Sen asked pulling out his phone and handed it to Nova as they walked back.

Yukie nodded and walked back once at the steps he changed back his body covered by the thick wolf fur blanket hiding his naked body underneath. “Okay, do you know the way?” Yukie asked sleepily as he continued up the steps and inside the house knowing the two men outside could sort things out.

"thank you" he said blushing as he smiled feeling super happy. Everyone thought it was a dumb name and made fun of him but not this guy. "Cool" he said taking out his phone , exchanging their phone numbers as they reached the house. "Guess i'll go rest aswell now that their back to normal" he whispered looking at them sighing. 

Ginto changed back to his human form but didn't had clothes nor a blanket to cover his naked body. I kind of memorized it since last time, he said sighing walking pass him, entering the house, not caring that he was walking naked. 

“Alright I’ll see you tomorrow seven pm.” Sen replied with a smile before heading off to get ready for work.

”while I trust my pack I don’t like you walking around for everyone to see” Yukie grumbled as he held out the fur to Ginto not wanting anyone to see him naked. “Please for my sanity and the safety of my pack don’t walk around so casually....like this” Yukie added not budging on his request.