Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“ I understood what you meant and your right. Honestly I’m tiered and I need to sleep” Yukie replied with a sigh not wanting to stay any longer because well it was already hard to think about the fact he couldn’t, they couldn’t be normal when it came to mates. Removing his mates hand from his arm Yukie continued walking his heart hurting just as much as his wounds as he looked at the dining hall. “Raven. Take me home.” Yukie ordered to one of his higher up guards who nodded and went outside to bring the car around. “You’ll all behave and listen to Ginto. You will show him the same respect for him as you do me. Anyone who whines or disobeys will face my wrath” Yukie replied with a smirk. “Enjoy your three day weekend here” Yukie added leaving his pack to Ginto while he healed back home knowing this was at best a light punishment for the alpha and a deep punishment for his men.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

Seeing the way he took his hand away made the pain of a knife in his heart appeared. He was acting so cold that was confusing and troublesome. He fallowed the other to the dinning room and blinked in shock hearing what he ordered to his pack. He is leaving them here? 

As Yukie pass him heading outside he couldn't move nor say anything. He just lifted his head and looked at the dinning hall full of wolfs from different packs that were now trying to get along. Some of them really managed that, some were still trying to keep themselves away. 

He didn't go out after Yukie. Instead he sat at one of the tables, forcing himself a smile, trying to keep personal life away from busyness matters, enjoying the meal that was brought to the rest of the guests. 

“Thought you would be staying. You seemed so determined to visit” Raven replied with a frown helping his alpha into the car his hands lingering for a few seconds to long.

”Mmh things came up. It’s best I go home. Think you can clean my wounds? And help me dress them?” Yukie asked sitting comfortably in the passengers seat.

“of course you know I’ll always serve you in any way I can it’s been that way since we met” Raven replied being rather fond of his alpha. “I’ll take care of you since you have no mate.” Raven added with a small sigh having wondered why Yukie would go all this way to discuss land with an alpha who in his mind could care less.

The day passed rather quickly and eventually the wolfs of both packs behaved themselves. As dinner was finished Ginto managed to prepare the guest house for the blue pack members, some accepting to stay with some of his pack members. Smiling Ginto accepted as long as they were behaving and not causing problem. Seemed that they were all cooperating which was a good thing. Guess Yukie really scared them, he thought as he was heading home. 

Once inside the house he went to his room letting his body fall on the bed sighing. He felt so exhausted that he wanted to just lay there for the next week, but he had other stuff to do the next day so that would be impossible. Watching the ceiling he thought about Yukie and how he felt when he left. Taking out his phone he looked at the message he send from his phone, saved the number with call ID 'Mr. Grumpy' and set the phone to the side. But something inside him was worried of how the other was. Did he rest once he got home? Was he feeling better? Were the wounds healing properly? 

Rubbing his forehead and looking back at his phone he decided to call him. As he pressed the call button and heard the phone ringing his heart started beating faster. He was nervous. When the called picked up and he was about to speak, another voice answered instead of Yukie. That made his heart stop and blood rush through his veins making his body tense as he sat up in his bed. He frowned at the voice answering Yukie's phone so casually which made him and his inner wolf get mad. 

Can i speak to Yukie please?  he tried to sound as normal as possible, but inside he was boiling with anger. 

“Yukie is busy. So he won’t be able to answer. The master of the house needs his rest” Raven replied his voice uncaring as he watched his alpha who soaked in the hot water knowing all to well Yukies body was burning as his heat was starting at the worse time possible. “If you wish to talk to him or fight him try next week when his ribs are healed enough to fight.”  Raven finished before hanging up the phone and tossing it on the bed. Walking over to Yukie he smiled softly and kneeled down beside him carefully cleaning the wounds.

“your to cold. Teasing him like that” Yukie grumbled as he wince at the light touches to his bruises.

“Maybe I was. But if he calls back you’ll know he’s worried and does miss you” Raven added back his hands running over every inch of the alpha as he tenderly cared for him. “Besides I’m behaving and not doing anything other then caring for you. You know I wouldn’t disrespect your mate” Raven added with a small sigh before stripping and slipping into the hot bath. Settling beside Yukie Raven relaxed watching his beloveds body worried he would stop breathing or collapse.

”shameless brat.” Yukie mumbled leaning into the males chest as he instantly slipped into sleep his body hitting its breaking point and with a small whine Yukie was hit with a fever that burned through his veins.

”last time Al left you alone you almost drowned. I’m just doing as my mate orders” Raven added continuing to carefully wash and care for Yukie feeling heartbroken that his alpha was suffering. “Deal with us for two weeks and you should be better. At least enough to not need me like this” Raven added with a small sigh as he snuggled up to Yukie.

Ginto didn't even had time to say anything else as the other hang up the phone, leaving him speechless, looking at his phone not understanding what just happened. Clenching his hand into fist around the phone, it cracked under the presure and then snapped and fell on the floor. Ginto's body was shaking as he started to take small breaths, feeling his rage going to explode. 

Who the fuck was that?? Why was he answering Yukie's phone?? Why was he with him and talking so casual to him?? What was going on??!!

His mind started to run wild as his body got heated up as his blood was boiling in his veins wanting to kill that scumbag that had answered his mate's phone , talked so casual to him and even had the audacity to hang up the phone in his face. 

How dare he!! he growled his body trembling in anger feeling his wolf wanting out to fight. He grabbed the end of the bed ornament trying to calm down, but he only break it up as he was feeling almost out of control. Jumping out of bed he headed outside, starting walking towards the exit of the residence wanting to head to the mansion and beat the shit out of that guy. But he couldn't quite remember how he got there. I mean, where the building was actually placed. 

Cursing a few times as he stopped in the middle of the road taking deep breaths , trying to calm down but it was nearly impossible. Someone had the nerve to answer to his mate's phone and not put him through and above all hanging the phone in his face. He was about to murder someone.

Hearing some laughter along the ale he saw a group of his pack members with some of the blue. As soon as he reached them, everyone went silence. 

I need one of you to get me to your headquarters.  NOW!  he growled almost loosing control. 

His pack members looked at his alpha in surprised as they never seen him lose it like this. "Did something happened alpha?" asked one of his men. 

Non of anyone's busyness. Just need someone to take me there and pronto, he growled again at them. His member who spoke poke one of the blue pack whispering that this was serious and that one should do as he was asking. 

“I don’t want to go...he might kill me the second we are out of sight” one of the blue wolfs whispered to his other pack mate only to get nudged forward. “If it pleases you I can take you it would be faster running in your wolf form.” The blue pack male added not trusting he wouldn’t be jumped as he slipped off his clothes and changed into a wolf. Picking the clothing up in his mouth he waited so he could lead the way home.

"He wouldn't do that. if he wanted he would had done that the moment your alpha left our grounds" whispered the wolf from red velvet. As one of the blue wolfs stepped out and accepted the request he nodded as he walked a little further away from them, stripping down and changed into his wolf form. He was a brown red wolf with gold eyes, that was much bigger than the normal wolfs from the pack. As he was the alpha he always had been bigger. He took his clothes in his mouth, pointing with his nose to the other to head the road as he was going to fallow him. 

The blue wolf huffed and took a small path leading him through a shortcut and following their own packs scent through a densely forested area. After about ten minutes he stopped at the yard slowly walking inside he sat and waited. “You can go right in I’m sure Yukie will be in his office working.” The wolf replied assuming his alpha was busy working like always.

-meanwhile-

“Need something to drink?” Raven asked Yukie who laid in the water curled up in the mans lap his lungs burning as he shook his head no. “The incense should help relax your lungs and keep you from panicking” Raven mumbled the room filled with a thick hazy purple smoke that seemed after a few minutes to drug the poor alpha letting him breathe with ease as he stayed in his omegas arms.  “You really should get a tv in here. It’s boring as hell staring at the wall” Raven mumbled finding the alphas room rather interesting having been let in by Yukie who didn’t think at the time he would need this much care. “Course no point talking to you...your body’s to tiered to even care that your accepting my help this time. Course you’ll get an earful from Al for running around like you did feeling like you could even get out of bed and go prance around like the mighty alpha you are. Now look at you broken and trying to heal.” Raven scolded with a sigh as he continued to massage his alphas body trying to ease some of the pent up pain that was caused by wounds and his natural heat coming on causing the bathroom to smell like heavily of the two males scent.

Ginto trusted the other wolf as he fallowed him through the shortcut not caring about anything else than wanting to get to the house and beat the shit out of the person that had the nerve to answer his mates phone. His wolf was angry and wanted to get lose. It was almost impossible for Ginto to control him at that moment. 

Nodding to the other wolf as he changed back and got dressed heading to the door but stopped a moment and turned to the guy. T-Thanks, he said shortly not used to ask for help to anyone but it had been the only option in this matter. Smiling faintly he turned and start wandering the halls that seemed like a labyrinth now more than ever. He tried to remember where each room was that Yukie had showed him the last time but it was hard to distinct them. After checking two empty rooms , feeling his body trembling and breath accelerating his wolf saw the opportunity and took control over him. 

He stopped for a minute and sniffed the air in the house. It was familiar and yet there was something strange in the air. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, taking a deep breath concentrating on his mate scent. When he opened his eyes, they glow and he could see the tray of his mate's scent. It was like magic. Seeing it like dust in the air, pointing the way. His wolf still being in control he started to fallow the scent but soon he noticed a different one that was slowly mingling with his mate's. That made him growl. 

His feet started running the halls reaching one of Yukie's rooms that had both scents. With his heart bumping in his chest in anger and body almost loosing control he rushed in the room looking around. Everything was going in the bathroom which made him growl even more. He didn't cared anymore if the mating thing was going to be found out sooner or later. All he cared was his mate. The wolf was in control of Ginto now, but he wasn't struggling to gain control back anymore. 

He slammed the door of the bathroom open seeing the guy all curled up around his mate's body, as Yukie was almost fainted, or so it looked like, in there. 

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?! he growled taking a step further and he instantly felt the scent of heat hitting him straight to his core. He widened his eyes looking at Yukie and the guy in front of him. TAKE YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF OF HIM IF YOU STILL WANT THEM ATTACHED TO YOUR BODY! he growled even louder making it echo in the bathroom. 

“Calm down, I’m not touching your precious alpha. And close the door your letting out the smoke” Raven ordered glaring at the male as he shifted Yukies body closer already guessing that this was the mate Yukie was so desperate to see. “Shut and lock his bedroom door while your at it last thing we need is more wolves in here” Raven added his head leaning down to check his alphas breathing a frown deepening on his face as he sighed. “Damn moron. Keeps fucking up his body being so stubborn” Raven grumbled as he carefully moved Yukie body’s their skin touching way to much for anyone’s comfort as he stood naked before Ginto. “Care to grab some towels you can dry him off since this technically should be your job” Raven huffed his mate mark showing brilliantly on his arm matching Yus.

Don't you fucking tell me what to do you mutt, he said through his clenched closing the bathroom door with his leg, making a step towards them both. Seeing the way the other was touching his mate was making his body boil in anger even more as he didn't liked how familiar the other was touching, like they were together or something. 

You... he started to growl standing in front of them ready to punch the guy in the face and get Yukie out of there and away from him, when his eyes stopped on the mark on his arm which made him frown feeling his heart being pinned with hundred of needles. He didn't want to think that it was what he thought it was. That couldn't be possible. 

“ calm....down....he’s...just helping me” Yukie whispered his voice struggling to speak as he tried to breathe having clear difficulty. Having woken up to the yelling Yukie looked at Raven confused for a moment. “Your....naked?” He asked out of breath as Raven carefully sat him on the floor on a towel and walked over to the bathroom closet containing towels and a medical kit.

”you collapsed after I cleaned your wounds Yu said you might be going into shock and just to give you a herbal bath and work on numbing your lungs.” Raven explained before carrying a small machine and sighing a few minutes he had it plugged in and the mask on Yukies face helping him breathe. Setting the towel on his alphas lap Yukie watched as Raven slipped on his pants. “As for you, stop looking like you’ve been punched while having multiple mates can happen with an alpha I’m not interested in him.” Raven replied with a sigh looking tiered as hell. “We became bonded mates when I joined the pack but there was no attraction. So I sleep around and stay close by but that’s it” Raven added with a small sigh  willing to accept getting his ass kicked after he explained everything.

”your mates most likely hasn’t been hiding a dirty little secret from you but has left out some things. He’s basically a flawed alpha unlike others who are strong and heal perfectly this fucker can’t heal to save his life. He can’t die easily but his wounds take time to heal.  Slap on the medicine for his mental issues and you have a fucking basket case” Raven added angrily not liking having to come clean for Yukie who was only giving him a sharp glare at his angry tone with his mate. “Your alpha is a weak little shit because of elders demand and desire for a strong alpha.”

“It made him truly broken and the reason I’m marked as his. The second he was cared for and shown kindness we accidentally became a bonded pair and despite how it looks...it worked out for us, I can read his body well every time he gets sick I can catch it before he ends up like this....” Raven explained gesturing to the alpha sitting on the floor as he stepped closer to Yukie and dried his hair. “ I choose to stay by Yukies side because I worry about him...despite not being his mate. I can’t stand aside and abandon Yukie and watch him suffer.  I mean on the good days he can sometimes remember his name and act normal. But then there’s the bad days where he shuts down and he just stares at the wall until he’s figures it out.” Raven added with a frown.

“While I bare his mark...it’s fading.” Raven explained knowing that Yukie was truly in love with Ginto and because of this he wasn’t needing Raven. As mates a bonded mate Raven was loyal to Yukie and while he wasn’t a true mate he over the years became loyal to Yukie to a fault making sure he was cared for until he knew the young prince could find a real mate to take his place.

“ calm....down....he’s...just helping me”

Don't tell me to calm down you idiot. I told you you shouldn't had put up the show with the pack and just rest but you're too fucking stubborn, he snapped at him not liking that he was so ... so ...this was fucking frustrating. He knew that he was hurt but he gave him the cold shoulder back at his home, not explaining what was actually happening and act though when apparently he was weakened. But he didn't want his help or even considered it. But there he was, letting the guy helping him and caring for him. Now where did he fit in that? Were did he fit when he didn't even told him how hurt he was and that his wounds wouldn't heal that fast. Instead he just acted cold and left, making him think that he done something wrong for even asking him to go rest and not wanting to spend time with him. 

He was just standing there watching them two and listening to what the omega was saying, looking at Yukie's body. Listening how weak he actually was and the fact that he acted so strong and bold made him even more angrier. Mates shouldn't have secrets and here he was, hiding his condition from him, making him look like the bad guy, when in reality he had no clue about all of it. His wolf was hurt and so was he. His eyes stopped from glowing as the wolf released his control over the body, letting Ginto back in. They were both hurt by his untrust. 

Feeling like suffocating he took a step back then turned and left the room closing the door behind him. He leaned on the wall for a few moments trying to process everything and keeping his tears from falling. He wasn't going to cry for being so stupid. Closing the door to the bedroom he then looked for some clean clothes and returned in the bathroom and with a no expression on his face, he just helped Yukie getting dressed and move him in his bed, He wanted to punch both of them, scream at Yukie, beat the shit out of the other, but he didn't do such a thing. Instead he just sat near the bed and looked at Yukie with no expression on, or at least he was trying to. He moved then to the window looking out at the garden trying to think what he was doing there anymore. Should he stay or should he go? He already had someone to take care of him so what was he doing here. This is so frustrating, he mumbled to himself holding his hands crossed over his chest taking deep breaths, trying to calm back down. 

“I’m sorry...for not telling you.” Yukie whispered laying in the bed as he carefully sat up and looked at Ginto. “I couldn’t show any weakness. If my pack saw me like this...they wouldn’t stay by my side” Yukie added his voice tiered but saddened by the way his mate reacted. “I don’t want to be some weak alpha you always have to care for...I don’t want your pack to find out you have a broken mate who can’t even be like other wolves” Yukie added not looking at Ginto as he stayed in the bed keeping his breathing steady.

”Yukie, don’t. You can’t ask for his forgiveness...it’s got to hurt having to see someone else caring for your mate. When he stormed in he would have killed me” Raven added with a frown finishing setting up a small care bag near Yukie. “You need to make up to him...I know your dense on this shit.” Raven added looking over to Ginto. “I’m going to step out so you can talk” Raven added leaving the room that instantly filled with silence.

”you where right to send me home...I was just angry I’ve had to stay away from you...I don’t like us being apart.” Yukie whispered as he looked at his mate sadness in his eyes knowing his mate shouldn’t forgive him. “I broke my word...” he added knowing all to well why his mate was angry.

“I’m sorry...for not telling you.” “I couldn’t show any weakness. If my pack saw me like this...they wouldn’t stay by my side”“I don’t want to be some weak alpha you always have to care for...I don’t want your pack to find out you have a broken mate who can’t even be like other wolves”

He took a deep breath controlling his impulses of not beat the shit out of him for talking like that about himself. Keeping his eyes closed he tried to count till ten to calm down but hearing the other talk made him open them back, sinking his wolf nails in his own arms, clenching his teeth. He healed fast. every inch of his body wanted to just beat the guy up and throw him out of the room, but he hated that he was right. It hurt too much. But i didn't, he said turning his cold gaze to the guy then turned his face back to the window, seeing his reflection in it. 

”you where right to send me home...I was just angry I’ve had to stay away from you...I don’t like us being apart.” “I broke my word...”

Yeah you did, he said with same coldness he had used back in his office. He felt tears forming in his eyes again but he bite his lip to keep them in. He wasn't going to cry. And i hate that it hurts so damn much, he said more to himself but it went out loud. What am i  to you?  he asked shrugging, but he felt that this was going into a fight and he didn't want to.

Taking a deep breath he turned and walked near the bed. Guess you still didn't figure it out what 'mates' actually stands for, he said keeping his hands to himself, still crossed his chest, even though somewhere inside him he wanted to just hug him and be near him after seeing him how he was in the bathroom. The the image of the other came up in his mind and how he clinged to his body. I it would had be me in that situation you wouldn't had stopped from wanting to beat the guy up, he sigh taking a deep breath after. 

Being mates doesn't mean just bonding , fuck and spend time together. The most important thing is to learn to rely on the other. To know to trust them, knowing they would do the same and would be there for you no matter what, he said feeling his anger building back up but he bite his lip keeping it together. Even if this just happened I ... I trusted you and believed you. But you ... you just thought that i wouldn't want a weak mate? We all are weak Yukie. We've been thought not to show it but  yes, but we all are... but with a mate ... you don't  try to act tough because they don't care about that, just then he realized that he was crying. Argh ... damn it, he cursed wiping his tears away . 

“...” Yukie just sat accepting the cold words knowing he deserved all of his mates anger and frustration. Looking at Ginto as the tears fell down his face was like a knife in the heart. “Please don’t cry” Yukie whispered his voice breaking with so much pain at the mess he had caused. Moving out of bed Yukie went to wipe away the tears only to stop in front of his mates face. He was unsure, should he touch him when he was so angry? Would he make things worse and hurt him more. “...I hurt you. And I don’t know how to fix it because I’ve never had a mate. I’ve never had anyone in my life like you.” Yukie whispered before moving away and sitting back down for a moment to calm his heart rate and within a few seconds he was back in the bed under the covers. “How am I suppose to be a strong alpha and yet still be soft around you?” Yukie asked the question more to himself as he stared at the ceiling just feeling frustrated and unsure how to make his mate happy. “I should have called you instead of having Raven help me...it should have been you. I have a mate...I shouldn’t need him anymore.” Yukie whispered his voice not sad as he talked knowing he should have just talked to Ginto. “I should have stayed with you and asked to stay the night...instead of coming home” Yukie mumbled tiredly as he looked at Ginto.

Seeing him stand up and come closer to him he looked at him waiting. Waiting for him to hug him, to comfort him, to do something and show him that he cared for him but instead he kept his distance and then got back in bed. 

An alpha is not always measured in his strengthness as in muscles or authority in the pack. He can also be strong in showing kindness and compassion when needed. Violence and everything should be showed to outsiders. The pack is family, they shouldn't fear you. They should feel comfortable to talk to you about their problems and such, he said managing to stop the tears a little, hearing his mumbling. 

Yeah you should have. You should have told me you don't feel okay and tell me you want to stay over then be all stubborn, you idiot, he added moving closer and sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him. He sigh taking his hand into his. He didn't know how this mate thing was like either. He was afraid to show weakness the same way he was, but somehow the bond between them had made him trust him and destroyed all his walls. Which was even more scary of how a thing like mating was that powerful. 

If ... if you're weak then ... thne let me be your strength, he said in a soft voice looking at their hands and back at him. 

“I’m not fun to deal with” Yukie mumbled moving and snuggling into his mate his wolf desperately wanting to smell his mates scent and know he was still there. “I’ll behave...and try if you can try and forgive me” Yukie mumbled with a small frown his face laying beside Ginto where he was sitting. Looking up Yukie gently reached into his mates lap taking his hand. “I don’t want to be like the alphas before me...but it’s hard.” Yukie admitted his voice soft. “I want to be kind and loving...I want to be respected by you and my pack.” Yukie whispered with a small sigh already starting to crash from the need for sleep.

“I’m not fun to deal with”

No you're not, he chuckle a little seeing so vulnerable by his side. Guess you never got the chance to have someone to rely to, he thought looking at him with a soft smile. 

“I’ll behave...and try if you can try and forgive me”

Guess in this state you're not so bright either, he said laughing. Since i stayed and not ran away, that means i'm in this with you idiot, he said with a soft smile on his face, holding his hand tight. 

Seeing him sleepy he helped him tuck back in bed, covering his body as he sat on the edge of the be right next to him. 

There is time to do all that. Just take it slow, he whispered kissing his forehead, feeling his heart melt. Even if he had been angry and frustrated before, seeing him so weak only made him want to protect and keep him to himself more. Now rest. I'll stay here for now, he added holding his hand, as he watched him rest. 

“Sleep with me? Please?” Yukie asked wanting Ginto to snuggle down and share his bed. “I want you snuggled next to me” Yukie replied with a sigh burying himself more into the blankets to keep warm his body nice and toasty.

He smiled sighing and rolling his eyes at how childish he was acting but he liked it seeing him now ask what he wanted and that he was asking him. 

Alright, he said sliding under the blanket near him, wrapping an arm around him keeping him close. It really feel nice just staying like this but he had to piss him off like that only to get them both get here. 

He closed his eyes as he was tired too, finally falling asleep. 

Yukie slept peacefully in what felt like the first time in forever. Sleeping through the night he woke up to his mate snuggled down in bed with him and smiled happily before kissing Gintos nose. Looking around Yukie looked over at Raven who had came back to check on them and was quiet as he changed out a few things and left Yukies morning medicine for him to take.

He rest rather well, maybe too well in forever. Feeling movement near him, he mumbled something not understandable as he turned wanting to sleep more. The past week has been exhausted for him not having time to sleep much and now he just wanted to rest in the comfy bed. He then remembered where he was and woke up, rubbing his yes yawning. 

Is it morning already? he mumbled feeling still tired. 

“Yeah. My pack should be home. Want to get breakfast?” Yukie asked wondering if his mate would like to join him downstairs for breakfast. “I feel well enough to make it down the stairs at least. Not sure about back up though” Yukie added with a small sigh.