<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

The man calling himself Shinichi Yamada smiled after hearing Meian's answer. "Sure, let's take a walk together. I spend too much time in front of my desk at work. Ifs good to have a little exercise." He then turned around and features the two to follow suit.

"Ha... Fine.. have it your way... For the record I did say we should just leave." Kyuya sighed as he stayed close to Meian while they walked away from the fire. As they got further andnfietje away from the sounds of sirens the government agent said: "First of all allow me to express our gratitude regarding the earlier incident. Our Department has been tracking that demon for quite a while. By eliminating it, you have contributed greatly to the safety and security of this nation, which bring some to the reason why we decided to approach you."

Soon they arrived at a park nearby. Shinichi pointed to a street vendor nearby selling sweets and coffee and asked: "Mind if I get a coffee first? And I'd you would like to near or drink anything it's my treat." After paying and getting his order the man quickly returned and said: "Sorry about that. I usually work night shifts so this is a bit early for me." He took a sip from his cup and continued: "So where was I.. ah yes! About why I came to find you. So as you know, the supernatural turf war that has been raging in this city is really starting to get out if hand recently, and as the protectors of this nation, our Department is always looking for anyone or anything that could give us an edge in this war, so that we may finaly take the city's supernatural side back from the demonic, the vile, and the unclean. Of course I don't expect you to suddenly trust us and sign up to join our department, but I believe we could start with a partnership, sharing intelligence and also strength when facing all the supernatural threats, like Rikiya Mitsurugi for instance. We are forming a taskforce with the purpose nor locating and then eliminating him as a threat. Our experts are doing their best trying to locate him, and when they do, I would like you to join us. What do you say?"

Meian rolled his eyes at Kyuya's comment but didn't engaged into conversation about that. He silently fallowed the man, reaching a park which was crowded at that time of day. Which was a perfect place for them to talk. He shaken his head, refusing the offer of the drink waiting for the man to get to the point. When he did so, Meian listen carefully, still having his doubts about the man and his organization. Hearing the man mentioning Rikiya his blood froze and found himself taking a deep breath to calm himself as memories of what that demon did to him came in his mind. Shaking his head, he tried to forget about that. But he was confused. 

"Hasn't been Rikiya dealed with? I thought you guys killed him" he said turning to look at Kyuya, meaning him and his father. If that demon was still alive somewhere that wasn't good. He was unconscious and he had assumed that they managed to kill him. But it would seem that that fucking demon didn't want to disappear once and for good. 

"Thank you for this explanation and information as well ... But for now i would have to refuse your offer. As you know I am not alone ... " he said looking at Kyuya and back at the man. "We are not alone in this matter. I will have to discuss with my parents as well" he said thinking about them and what they might say. He didn't know how they would react to this kind of offer. 

"Also ... I wanted to check something that i am not sure from what you said" he said a little confused wrapping his arms over his chest. "You want to kill or capture all the demons? What about the ones that are not bad?" he asked thinking about it more carefully. Not all demons were bad. Yes they were a few that were okay but they shouldn't be terminated or anything. 

"No.. I'm afraid that Rikiya bastard us still very much alive.... If you could call being a corpse demon living." Kyuya said with a shrug: "We managed to vaporize much of his body but a part of him escaped. It should take quite a while for him to recover."

"And it is inevitable that Rikiya will prey on the innocent to speed up his recovery, which is why we are working hard trung to track him down before it's too late. Failing st that, it is also likely that he will come to you for revenge. In this sense it is also advantageous for us to cooperate and work together again this threat." Shinichi said as he walked ahead of the two. He turned around to look at Meian as the young man raised his questions. After a short silence he opened his arms and asked: "Look around Mr Sayuri. What do you see?"

During their conversation the three had made their way deep inside the park into a big field of grass. Around them there were kids playing, their parents watching over them on the side, couples and families having picnic under the shade of trees. There were a couple of pigeons hopping around picking off scraps of food dropped on the floor, and occasionally a squirrel or two would rush across the grass field from one tree to another. Shinichi then said: "Men were born from nature, and in time we learned to tame it. Of course we are still very much part of the ecosystem, and if you go out into the wild you still could get eaten by a bear or something. But at least here, in the middle of this concrete jungle, we reign supreme over all. We allow animals and plants which are beneficial to us to thrive, and eliminate pests or dangerous animals when necessary, and if complete elimination is impossible, then at least keep their population under control."

Shinichi let out a heavy sign and said: "Yet right now the situation in this city is like someone let all the animals in the zoo out, so lions and crocodiles are roaming across the streets eating people. Elephants are ramming into houses, and let dogs are getting eaten by panthers. Wouldn't you want to put them back in their cages?"

"You've got some nerves calling us demons animals in the zoo, especially right in my face." Kyuya said with a frown. 

"Pardon my poor use of analogy, but I hope I have gotten my point across." Shincihi bowed apologetically and said: "The goal of our Department is to establish order and being peace.bqck to the city. We have no quarrel with those who wish humans no harm and are willing to coexist. But to those who would threaten our way of life we must eliminate them. Does that answer your questions, Mr. Sayuri?"

"No.. I'm afraid that Rikiya bastard us still very much alive.... If you could call being a corpse demon living." 

That info made Meian's heart race instantly but he managed to control his breathing and not let himself have a panic attack. But his fears of that monster were there. the memory of what he had done to him and how he laughed at his suffering, how he played with him and break him literary and physically. Those memories where to powerful. He had to place a hand over his chest as he started to breath faster than normal, but he was still trying to control himself. They didn't told him that the demon was still alive. From what he could still remember, the last thing that he remembered from back then, was Kyuya and his father fighting the guy. Then he woke up way later in his room all emotionally damaged. 

"Look around Mr Sayuri. What do you see?"

Meian looked around the park seeing peace and beautiful that he wished to protect. But as the man started to talk and give examples of the ecosystem they were living he frown at the comparisons he was using. He didn't like them and it seemed that Kyuya didn't liked them either as he expressed his displease after. 

We have no quarrel with those who wish humans no harm and are willing to coexist. But to those who would threaten our way of life we must eliminate them. Does that answer your questions, Mr. Sayuri?"

"I do believe mister Shincihi that you should also keep an eye on the humans that help those demons you wish to extinct" he started taking a deep breath as he managed to calm a little. "If I'm not mistaken, Rikiya was a human, better said a priest that made a deal with a demon. Do you plan on caging those kind of humans too or just the demons. Because if not, to be honest, that doesn't seem fair" he frown keeping his eyes on the man in the suit. 

"As I said before. Not all demons are bad just like not all humans are good. But some of them do get influenced and end up doing bad things unconsciously or well aware of their actions. Would strike them right away or will you give them a chance to correct themselves. Something like jail for supernatural creatures or house arrest" he shrugged still keeping eye contact. 

"This is a very sensitive matter and this needs to be very careful created so that both parts can benefit equally"  he added smirking at the man. "What i do know is that we find ourselves in a very peculiar situation which we don't know how to handle and us humans tend to blame others for our mistakes sometimes. When in reality we should be held accountable as well" he took a deep breath and sigh hard. 

"Thank you for your time and explanation. For now, I'll go home and think about your proposal and discuss this with my family. Which i would suggest to do the same with your superiors and tell them what i said. Not just demons or supernatural creatures needs to obey the rules. Humans need to. And if one of them does something, even humans, they need to be held accountable" he repeated himself wanting to make sure that the man understood what he was saying. 

"Have a nice day sir and we will meet again for sure so no need for phone number exchange" he said firmly turning his attention now to Kyuya. "Let's go home" he said taking his hands feeling himself a little dizzy but he was forcing himself to stand still and firm. 

"Of course. We are well aware of both the good and bad elements of demons and men, and we are open to cooperation with who or whatever as long as it serves to preserve the peace." Shinichi said as he walked towards Meian and put a business card in the young man's hands. He then said: "Regardless, inthunk it would be more concerned if you can contact us. After all we can find you quit easily but you may not know where to look in case of emergencies. If you have any Intel regarding Rikiya or any other threats, or simply just want to have a little chat, feel free to dial my number."

Once he handed the card to Mean, the government agent quite cjkyblefr leaving Meian and Kyuya by themselves. ",I never liked these government agents. If anything I actually border corrupt politicians, cause at least you know where they stand. But with these upstanding types, you never know when will they backstabbing you for the sake of the 'greater good' or some other bull shit." Kyuya growled before he turned his gaze back at Meian and said: "Anyway, enough about those suits. You look like you need some rest." Kyuya suddenly grabbed Meian close and picked him off the ground carrying him bridal style he slowly floated up before he began to accelerate band soar through the sky. It didn't take long for him to carry Meian back home and landed right in front of the house door. He pit Meian gently back in his feet and said: "I think I'll skip the meeting with the in-laws this time around." He said before vanishing into thin air: "Come meet me tomorrow night. You'll know where to find me."

• 2 weeks later...

"Regardless, inthunk it would be more concerned if you can contact us. After all we can find you quit easily but you may not know where to look in case of emergencies. If you have any Intel regarding Rikiya or any other threats, or simply just want to have a little chat, feel free to dial my number."

Meian looked at the business card while the man was speaking not caring much what he had to say. His ideas where questionable. So he wasn't sure yet what to think about the guy and his preposition. He had to talk with his parents about all of this. He knew that in the past, from what he saw from their memories, they worked alone. But now times have changed and there would be always the governments people who would interfere. And their ideas might not sync with theirs. 

He looked at the man leaving the park, which he find the moment to relax and take a deep breath sighing heavily. This was getting complicating. And to think that that demon was still somewhere out there was making his skin tingle, but not in a good way. 

I never liked these government agents. If anything I actually border corrupt politicians, cause at least you know where they stand. But with these upstanding types, you never know when will they backstabbing you for the sake of the 'greater good' or some other bull shit."

"That's why i didn't want to give him an answer just yet. I don't think i'll ever have one for his preposition" said Meian shaking his head looking at Kyuya when he turned to face him. 

Anyway, enough about those suits. You look like you need some rest."

"I'm fin-..." but the other already pulled him close , catching him by his shoulders while he lift him up in his arms and puff themselves in thin air, landing in the front of his house. 

"I hate it and like it when you do this" he said shaking his head but the smile never left his lips as he was placed back on his feet

"I think I'll skip the meeting with the in-laws this time around."  "Come meet me tomorrow night. You'll know where to find me."

Before he could say anything the other vanished leaving him alone in front of the door. "I hate when you do that to me ... but ... that's the first time in a while that you called them that" he said to himself in a whisper before he turned and got in the house. 

While Meian went out to town and had quite an eventful day, things back at the Sayuri household was anything but eventful. It was just another peaceful, ordinary day for Keuko and Hikaru, but Hikaru knew just how much of a miracle it was for the two of them to have an ordinary day together. Lives, deaths, rebirths, it was a day a thousand years in the making, and Hikaru enjoyed it to the fullest. He meditated for a bit before going around the house doing the usual housework, laundry, vacuuming, cuddling with Keiko for a bit before going to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Tonight's menu was white rice, roasted fish, boiled spinach, tofu seaweed miso soup and some picked carrots. Just as he was setting the table he felt the presence of Kyuya and Meian approaching, with the former quickly leaving once he dropped off the monochrome young man.

"Good. Saved me the trouble of washing his share of dishes." Hikaru muttered to himself as he made his way to the entrance and opened the front door: "Welcome home Meian! Boy you look like a mess!" He said as he went up towards Meian and brushed off some of the dust that for onto his face for being so close to a burning building. He then said with with a gentle, loving smile: "Why don't you go and take a shower. Dinner will be ready by the time you're done."

"Welcome home Meian! Boy you look like a mess!"

"Yeah ... sorry about that .... its been rather crazy out there" he said smiling at his friend/dad. He wasn't sure how he should address him ever since the truth was out and memories in place. Everything in his life has been a roller-coaster and above all, the information that that demon was still out there made his skin turn into goosebumps. 

"Why don't you go and take a shower. Dinner will be ready by the time you're done."

"Will do that ... thanks" he added heading to his room, removing his shirt and leaving it on the floor wile heading in the shower. The warmth water made his muscles relax instantly as they hit his skin, making him groan at the sensation. He didn't realized that he was this tense until that moment. 

While in the shower he thought about talking with his folks about the man in black and his offer and also about the info that ...that demon was still alive somewhere out there. Only the thought of that demon made his body shiver and memories of that time into his mind making him lean on the wall and breath deep. He was having a panic attack but he was trying to hold it under control and not let it get over him. 

In the meantime Keiko got out of the room and reach Hikaru in the kitchen wrapping his arms from behind around his waist kissing his neck. 

"I heard the entrance door. Is Meian back?" he asked looking at his lover still holding him in his arms. 

After a few more minutes he managed to calm down and finished the shower, changing into clean clothes and headed back down in the kitchen. 

"Yo ... guys ...." he said covering his eyes as he stopped in the door-hall. "I'm still not used with you guys to be all lovey dovey in front of me. Its still weird" he added looking to the side of his hand, trying not to look at them as he sat down. 

"Yeah Meian is back and he was a total mess. I sent him to get a shower first." Hikaru smiled as he looked back at Keiko who was holding him from behind. He turned around and pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's cheek and said: "Why don't you go sit down and relax? Dinner is gonna be ready soon." 

A few minutes later Hikaru and Keiko were sitting at the table waiting for Meian to come out of the shower, being lovebirds as they were the two men were rather close when the monochrome young man finally showed up. "Yeah, haha, sorry I guess? I suppose it is a bit awkward to see your parents flirting like this, especially since we're best friends and all. But then again if I was around during your upbringing, you would have gotten used to our behavior long ago, and then get disgusted once you reach puberty, so think of it as an opportunity to finally experience that rite of passage properly" He chuckled slightly and said: "Now come on and dig in. And please do tell us just what happened to you out there. How did you get so messy?"   

Keiko smiled as kissed him one more time on the cheek before starting eating and looking at them both as they talked. He was also curious what had happened after he heard from Hikaru the state his son came back home. 

Meian sigh and sat at the table, taking a sip from his cup first before starting to explain what had happened. He started telling them about the explosion, the demon that Kyuya fought and the man in black suit that came to look for him and gave him his business card. In the meantime he was trying to eat but not so much as he didn't had that much of an appetite. 

"I never heard of such organization until now. That's new" he said frowning thinking about it. "If the government is trying to do it silently i think that's why but still not sure why he approached you and not us directly" he added , not thrusting the guy or the organization. 

Hkaru crossed his arms after hearing what Meian said about what he'd been through. "I haven't heard of such an organization neither... though I can't say that I am surprised." Hikaru said as he put his hand on his chest with a nostalgic smlie: "After all, the Mitsurugi priests used to be closely related to the imperial court and has protected this nation from super natural threats throughout history. Even though the Mitsurugi family has long distanced itself from political power, it isn't hard to imagine that the government would want someone to take their place. Perhaps those people ended up becoming this Department of Paranormal Control that you spoke of? As for why they approached you instead of us... Maybe it's because you are less experienced and thus easier to influence? Or it's simply the fact that you happens to be at the scene of a demonic attack?"

Hikaru let out a soft sigh and said: "In any case, I don't think it would hurt to cooperate with them for the time being since they offered to share intelligence. Just be careful not to take everything they say on face value, especially given your bond with Kyuya. It's one thing to have a demon under your control, and a totally different matter to have it control you. They may just end up seeing you as one of the 'threats' they need to neutralize. So if they contact you, don't forget to tell us about it as well. Remember, you can always count onnusnaa your most dependable ally. Isn't that right, Keiko?"

• 2 weeks later...

Meian listen carefully at what his parents were telling him and it wasn't something assuring which he had hoped to get from them. It was only making him more worried about how this group might affect his relationship with Kyuya as he wasn't a very reasonable person and he didn't liked those guys. 

"That's kind of the problem here. Kyuya dislikes those guys and i'm afraid if we work with this organization they will bug into our lives more than we want it" he said sighing heavily, leaning aback against the chair. "We're were they when we fight before? Why show their faces now. There are so many questions that i know i will not get an answer from them if i talk to them" he added playing with the fork in his plate. 

"I understand your worry son. But even so, we will be there for you no matter what. But i do believe they know not to mess with our family as from what you say they are kind of overwhelmed with everything that is happening. So they NEED us. We can use that to our advantage for now. What comes next we can figure it out later. But for now, i think it wouldn't hurt to accept their offer, just be on guard and question everything if you don't like it or found it strange" said Keiko frowning at the whole situation not liking the idea of working with the government but they were kind of in a dead end as well. 

Keiko understood his sons feelings about them as he didn't trust those men either. It was too suspicious that they didn't show up until now. But given the circumstances they were, this was the only option for now. They could use them for information which probably they didn't managed to gather till now.

"If they want to use us then we can use them in return as well. Remember, a blade has two sides and in this case, both pats can benefit of this collaboration. Not just them" Keiko added holding Hikaru's hand under the table, not wanting to disturb his son any more with they affection showoff. 

"Thanks guys ... i really appreciate it" he said smiling. "Would you guys be okay if I head back in my room? After all that happened today i really need a rest" he said smiling knowing that maybe they wanted some time alone to do their weird thing and be all lovey dovey, which he didn't want to see. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 sorry for so late reply 

"Yeah of course. Leave the dishes to us. You go ahead and get some sleep. We can continue your training tomorrow. Goodnight~" he waved goodbye to Meian before he got up from his seat. "You want a help me Honey?" He asked Keiko before collecting the dishes and went to the kitchen. He put the dishes into the sink and turned on the tap, giving them a preliminary rinse before he used the sponge and dish soap and leaving them for Keiko to rinse clean and pit back in the cupboards. As they tackled the kitchen chore together Hikaru asked: "So.... What do you think of our boy? He's really talented and with his mastery over both light and darkness, it wouldn't take long for his power to surpass us... and consequently so would that demon boyfriend of his given their connection...."

Hukaru let out a heavy sigh and said: "I just couldn't help but feel worried about him Keiko... The more I try to help him, the more he seems to get tangled up in this whole mess of a war.... Is this what it feels like to be a parent? Ha! I guess I am getting my rite of passage late as well... " 

-------

"Ha... Ha... Ha....!' Meian wanted heavily as he ran inside a dark forest. After he went back to his son room and got into bed, his consciousness quickly fell into a deep sleep and before he knew it he was seeing the continuation of that strange dream he saw. Once again he was inhabiting the body of that young man, seeing, feeling, hearing through him, remembering. Filled with fear and panic, all he could think of was trying to escape. Run, running for his lives. He wiped the rears that overflowed from his eyes as he remembered the horror of what he had witnessed. They were just traveling theatre company putting on shows for whoever could pay the price, and this was supposed to be just another job! Yet on the very night they arrived at the town hey were attacked by the townsfolk in their sleep, tied up and taken to the center of town. He watched in horror as they butchered his fellow performers one by one, gutted them like cattle and scattered their entrails all over the town square. While the townsmen did a lousy job at restraining him and he was able to escape into the woods, clearly they wasn't going tinker him just run away like that. As he looked back he could see dozens of torches burning I'm the dark as they approached. He could hear them shouting things like "Find him!" "Find the sacrifice!" "The ritual must be completed!" and such. So it was some kind of crazy murder ritual after all! Oh how he wished he wasn't dead on about this whole thing! 

"Ah!" The young man cried as he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his leg and he stumbled forward and fell.to the ground. He looked down and to his horror he saw his leg caught in a bear trap. He could hear the townsfolk shouting: "There he is!" 

Amd at that moment Meian woke up. 

"So.... What do you think of our boy? He's really talented and with his mastery over both light and darkness, it wouldn't take long for his power to surpass us... and consequently so would that demon boyfriend of his given their connection...."

"Even if i don't like that guy much, i have a strange feeling that the guy does care for Meian but not wanting to show it or something like that" he said thinking about their relationship. Even if it kind of resembled him and Hikaru in their early days , back when they were younger, but they were different. At least that's what he thought. 

"I just couldn't help but feel worried about him Keiko... The more I try to help him, the more he seems to get tangled up in this whole mess of a war.... Is this what it feels like to be a parent? Ha! I guess I am getting my rite of passage late as well... " 

Keiko laughed at his lovers words. "Welcome to parenthood. I've been doing that ever since he was born so, you'll get used to it in time" he said kissing him on the forehead then continued with the chores alongside him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the dream was to an end Meian was sitting in his bed, hand clenched to his chest as he was trying to catch his breath. It felt like he had been running in the dream even though he wasn't.  

"What the hell are all these dreams" he groan resting his head on his arm, taking deep breaths of air as he wiped the sweat of his forehead. His whole body was sweaty like he had been running all this time which was insane. It was only a dream and it wasn't even about him. He didn't knew the persons, nor heard about anything like that. 

He decided to take a shower and calm his tense body. While in the shower he tried to re-run the whole think. This dream and the dream before were somehow connected which was making this even more weird. But he did heard something. 

"What sacrifice they were talking about? For what?" 

After finishing the shower he changed into clean pijamas and sat back in bed but he couldn't sleep, turning and tossing on each side and sighing in frustration that he couldn't sleep anymore. He closed his eyes and thought about the one single thing that he wanted in that moment. 'Kyuya? can you come here please?' he requested the other's presents. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hikaru chuckled softly as Keiko laid that soft kiss on his forehead. "Parenthood huh..." Hikaru muttered as he returned his attention to the dishes in the sink, and soon enough they were done with the chores in the kitchen. As they returned to the living room Hikaru reached out and took Keiko's hand as his gaze fell to the ground. "There's... something I've meant to ask.. no... more like I've avoided asking..." Hikaru said as his body shivered and he bit down on his lower lip. It took all the strength and resolve in his heart to even consider bringing up the subject, but after a short silence, he looked up at Keiko and asked: "How... how is my parents? I mean... Hikaru Mitsurugi's parents..."

It wasn't the first time Hikaru had died young before his parents, as the curse Magatsu had put on him made sure he always die young in every reincarnation. While most of the memories from his previous lives had become murky and distant, two of them stood out the most and remained most clear, namely the one where everything began with him and Keiko, and the last one where they finally put an end to Magastu's curse. As such, his feelings towards his previous parents remained quite strong, especially since Hikaru was an orphan and had no family this time. He continued: "I assume my sudden death was devastating for them... Have you taken Meian to see them? He is technically their grandson after all." 

-----------

In the middle of the night Kyuya was suddenly knocked out of his meditation as he heard the voice of Meian calling him in his mind. At the moment he was hiding in a "What's the matter Meian? I told you to come find me tomorrow. What, miss me already?" Kyuya's voice echoed in Meian's mind in a teasing tone. In truth he knew why Meian called him, after all the young man's mind was pretty much an open book to him if he wanted to look. He could sense the confusion caused by the glimpse of memories he saw from his dreams. He then said: "I'm not going to your house, not with your parents around. So if you want to meet me, come here yourself. You've done it before, haven't you? Should be a piece a cake."

(sorry for taking so long)

Keiko looked a little worried at Hikaru when he asked about his family and how were they doing. He leaned against the counter as he wasn't sure how to say it to him. He didn't thought about that until now so he didn't prepared himself for it. 

"That ...uhm ...." he started scratching the back of his neck reaching his hand to catch Hikaru's hand moving them at the dinner table, making Hikaru sit. 

"After you ... you know ... your parents were devastating.  Father got sick but they both got the chance to meet Meian eventually. Only that ... after a few more years, they both died. One because of illness and the other of old age" he placed the other hand on top of Hikaru's hand. "I'm sorry love but .... they are no longer with us" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian was about to argue with him and his cocky remark but the fact that he continued asking him to go find him while he wasn't considerating of visiting him , he had enough. He had enough of this. Always he being the one that would chase after the other one. He had enough. 

'You know what? Fuck you! I won't come find you. Not now nor ever.  I'm tired of trying, tired of begging a little attention from you, begging for you to come here and even begging you to care for me. I'm done' he thought and shut out the link between them not wanting to hear his voice again. 

He then layed back in bed, turned to one side, covering himself and mumbling curses to Kyuyas address. He had enough. 

• 2 weeks later...

"I.... see.... I was hoping to see them again... to thank them for raising Mr.. to apologize for... for leaving them behind like that...." Hikaru said as he looked down on the floor, he bit down on his lower lip as hr clenched his fist. His body shivered as tears began to form in his eyes. Before he broke down completely however he rushed to Keiko and buried his face in his lover's chest. "I'm... Sorry Keiko... Just... Just give me a moment..." He said weakly as be tried his best to calm down. He had half expected something like this since it has been two decades already. The fact that he could meet Keuko again in this life time was already a miracle and he shouldn't have hoped for more. But he did hoped, and now that hope was broken all that was left were guilt and regret, adding to the already crushing weight of his existing baggages. 

"Keiko...." Hikaru said weakly as he looked up with teary eyes: "Would you please.... hurt me? I feel like I could use some pain right now to get my mind off all this..." He cried: "I feel like I need to be punished... Would you punish me Keiko?"

-------

A few moments after Meian shut the link between him and Kyuya there was suddenly a knock on his window. "Hey kiddo, open up. I know you are awake." Kyuya said as he was floating outside the house: "Come on Meian I am here like you asked so just open the window and let me in. You have any idea how hard it is for me to stay hidden from all the sensors and detection spells your dads put around the house? Not to mention all the... Ouch! All the defensive wards and passive exorcism spells.. ouch ouch ouch oucu Ouch! Damn it burns just to be around this place...." There was a rare hint of desperation in Kyuya's voice as he knocked on the window again: "Come on Meian I can't enter without someone inside inviting me in. That's how the protection around the house works! If I stay like this any longer your parents would notice and I would rather not deal with them right now!" 

Keiko just hugged the other not sure if there was something he could say in that moment. Only physical comfort was what he thought the right thing to do. So he stayed silent and hold the other in his arms, giving him all the time he needed to calm down. That was the least he could do. 

"What?" he didn't expected that from the other. He never expected such a request from his beloved one. Punish him? Make him feel pain? How could he do that when all he felt for the other was love and that was all he wanted to give him. How could he fulfill such a request? 

"I ...." he didn't know what to say. He would never hurt him. "Lets go upstairs first" he said taking Hikaru in his arms and walking to his room, closing the door behind them before placing Hikaru on the bed. He kneeled in front of him watching his beloved one. 

"You know i don't like punishing so .... you'll have to help me on this a little" he said taking a deep breath and sighing. "What level of pain do you want?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey kiddo, open up. I know you are awake." 

Meian was almost asleep when he heard the voice from outside his window but he decided to ignore him. He wasn't going to rush to the window like always. No. He will not. 

"Come on Meian I am here like you asked so just open the window and let me in. You have any idea how hard it is for me to stay hidden from all the sensors and detection spells your dads put around the house? Not to mention all the... Ouch!

"Buhu.... don't come with that crap to me. You only came because i stopped the link between us and i said i was done with you" he snapped turning to face the other still sitting on the edge of the bed contemplating if he should let him in or not. 

Come on Meian I can't enter without someone inside inviting me in. That's how the protection around the house works! If I stay like this any longer your parents would notice and I would rather not deal with them right now!" 

Deciding that he had left the other outside enough for his own amusement he sigh, standing up and walking to the window pausing for a second and then opened the window. "Come in before i change my mind" he invited him in which would nullified the protecting spells around the house for Kyuya only. 

Wrapping his arms around his chest he waited patiently for the other to cool down from the hits he got from the protection spells. "I don't care how hard it is for you to come near this house but if i call you here you come, understood?" he said in a strong demanding voice. "I will talk with my parents to change the spells and make an exception for you so that you'll not be attacked again. That way, no excuse anymore for you mister" he added pointing a finger at him.  "I'm tired of always be the one to reach out for you, to come look for you and all that. From now on YOU do all that" he took a deep breath to calm his nerves. 

"Now.... why did you come all the way here cause i'm damn sure it is not because of what i said before" he asked in a cold tone. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hikaru followed Keiko upstairs and already he was regretting his words. It was a strange thing to asknfor punishment in the first place, let alone to someone as sweet as Keiko. As he was left on the bed he looked at his lover kneeling in front of him he said: "Yeah... Sorry about this I know it's a weird ask. I guess the BDSM stuff we did before got me hooked? Haha.." he laughed a bit awkwardly and said: "To be honest I don't quite know either... It's hard to put feelings into words, let alone these... deep and dark impulses that originated from the depth of my heart.... Perhaps... It's easier to just... go and see for ourselves?"

Hikaru brought his hands together in a strange pose as he began chanting a long and complicated spell. As the seemingly nonsensical syllables left his mouth their surroundings began to change, the walls and ceiling melted away and soon the two find themselves in a room that resembled Hikaru's room in that old wooden mansion they bought and renovated together in ancient times, though part of it seemed to be joined and melted with Keiko's bedroom in modern times, and even part of their apartment from twenty years ago was mixed in as well. "Dont worry we haven't teleported or time traveled. I have created a domain that reflects my inner world, my unconscious. This way we wouldn't risk bothering Meian again. But of coirse the main benefit of being here is that since this is more skin to my mental space than actual reality, this world pretty much bends to our will and...."

Before Hikaru could finish his sentence however, all of his clothes suddenly faded away leaving him completely bare in front of Keiko's eyes, and out of nowhere vines coveted in sharp thorns shot down from above and wrapped around Hikaru's right arm and pulled him up, the thorns pierced deep into his flesh and blood began seeping out from the wounds. "Aaaaah! It's... It's alright Keiko.... Ha.. hn.... I am not actually hurt.... Like I said this is a reflection of my inner world.... This isn't... really reality..." Hikaru said as he panted in pain. He looked up with a weak smile at those thorned vines and said: "So this is what I think I deserve? Pretty tame if you ask me..." Then suddenly a tabled appear d n dt to Keiko that was filled with all kinds of tools and toys from pretty normal things such as dildos and vibraters to actual torture devices such as knifes, nails, and even electrical wires. There's even a fire nearby with pokers and brands Beng heated red hot nearby. "O.... Okay.... Nevermind. I guess I am pretty harsh on myself..." Hikaru said as cold sweat flowed down from his cheek: "Feel free to try out anything on me honey... Cause I fear that if you don't... I will, or rather my unconscious will." His frown deepened as the vines tightened a bit more around his right hand. 

-----------

When Meian finally opened the window and let Kyuya in the demon looked like he had just came out of a burning building with bits of his hair and clothes still on fire and smoke coming off him, though the flame were clearly unnatural as they were white instead of the normal red, orange and yellow. He wasn't in such a mess even when he dove head first into an actual burning building earlier that day. "Man your parents sure don't play around with home security..." Kyiya groaned as he waved his hand, and a gust of wind blew off the remaining fires on him, and a moment latter Kyuya's appearance return to his normal state. Turning hisngaze towards the monochromed young man he asked: "So, why did you want me to come here? If it's about that dream you saw earlier then no comment. It's not that I don't want to tell you about, but rather that I can't. It's just how things works with me. Anything else?"

(Sorry for the hiatus. Was busy earlier.)

• 2 weeks later...

Keiko didn't found it weird for the other to be into BDSM but he kind of knew that the pleasure punishments he used to do to him wouldn't be enough and he would ask for more which it would be hard to do as he didn't want to hurt the other. Even if Hikaru was asking him, it was hard to hurt him deliberately. 

When Hikaru said it would be easier to show him, Keiko looked confused. He wanted to ask him what he meant but the other already started to do something which made him tense a little as everything around them started melting and mold together with parts of their previous living places which made Keiko even more confused. Looking around he took a deep breath to calm himself and relax, while the other mentioned that they didn't teleport or anything. 

Before he could speak vines break down to Hikaru and wrapped around his arms pulling him up, piercing his skin drawing blood. His stomach clench at the sight and jump on his feet ready to rush and help him when the other mentioned he was alright. This whole thing was confusing as fuck and it made Keiko feeling more and more confused, not sure what to do. 

Keiko looked at the table that appeared next to him with all the tools that he could use to torture the other. A few of them were for pleasure but the others were for actual torture which he couldn't do it. He just got Hikaru back. He loved the man. How could he hurt him like that? Why would he think he deserved all of this? 

Looking at his beloved and hearing the last part, he decided that if he could stop the brutal punishment done by his own subconscioun then he will do it. But not to hurt him, but to show him that he deserved to be loved and even with the kinks of BDSM he could still feel enjoyment and pleasure. Not pain. 

"Alright" he said sighing closing his eyes for a few seconds to compose himself and get into that mind set. He then straightened his back as he removed his shirt and pants, remaining in the boxers. The look that Keiko had now was full of concentration but there could be seen love and adoration for the other. 

"But my only condition to you and your domain is to let me in control and if i decide it is enough then its enough" he demanded keeping his full attention to Hikaru, playing with his fingers on the table next to him waiting for his respond. "And i promise i will punish you as you wish" he added hopping it was enough. 

+---------------------------------------------------------------------

After the wind stopped the rest of the fire on the other, Meian stepped closer and cleaned Kyuya's clothes with his hand. "I'll talk to my parents to make an exception for you only if that helps you" he said taking a step back once the other was cleaned and fresh again. 

"If you're not going to be able to tell me about it, can you at least answer some questions?" he asked moving to his bed, sitting and leaning on the headboard as he looked exhausted to the demon. These dreams were sucking his energy and they were getting him more and more confused. 

"Can you tell me who it is about? Is it you? Were you one of those guys? Were you a priest before as well?" he asked frowning as he didn't know what or how to ask in order for the other to be able to answer. He just wanted a little bit of light in the whole dream story he had. 

"The place that the events happened seems really old" he thought for a second and then decided to take his laptop, sitting back on the bed and typing on the search browser information about what he had dreamt. Writing similarities from his dream as event, hopping something might pop-up. 

"Also ... I just wanted to see you and just ... hang out ...." he said keeping his eyes on the laptop screen, not wanting to look at the demon. Even if he knew it was one sided, even if the other told him and showed him multiple times that he will never care for him or love him like he did, Meian just couldn't stop his emotions. 

Edited by mik3la

Hikaru gulped as his eyes were fixed on Keiko who was removing his shirt and pants. Soon his lover's beautiful body was on full display and for a moment he forgot that he was in this personal hell of his own making. He thought about Keiko's demands and after a short pause he nodded: "Okay Keiko. I will give you full control over this realm. After all, who else could I entrust the depth of my consciousness to but you?" His body shivered both in excitement and nervousness as he looked at Keiko's hand setting on the table of tools next to him and asked: "So my dear.... How do you plan to make me cry? I do hope that you can make me into a total mess~~"

-----

Kyuya frowned after hearing Meian€s questions and for a moment he seemed to want to speak, but as he opened his mouth he looked like he was literally choking on his words. Eventually he shook his head and said: "I can't answer those questions.... All I can say is that what you saw happened a long, long time ago, and...." Kyuya's body began to tremble as he stumbled back. Managing to regain his balance he quickly conjured up a mask to cover his won face. It was the mask of the old man, under its wrinkled face and moustache Kyuya said: "The deeds of men, and the deeds of what used to be men. Those past events created what you see in front of your eyes. A twisted amalgamation of flesh and souls, blessing and curse, a wandering spirit hating the things that it craves. Fearing the things that it desires. Hoping to be saved, wishing to be left alone, wanting to be freed but afraid of what that means."

As Kyuya spoke the mask began to change, into the woman, the old hag, the child, the demon, the God, then to the man, and the jester, the beast, then back to the old man once more. Eventually Kyuya put away the mask and let out a heavy, tired sigh and said: "Please don't ask me about my past again. I've said all that I could say. You're a smart boy. You'll know where to find the clues" He walked over towards the bed and laid down beside Meian. At that moment Kyuya seemed weak and vulnerable. He looked towards the young man and asked: "So you wanna hang out? Then let's hang out... What do you wanna do?"'

Taking a deep breath and preparing himself for what was to happen, Keiko removed his shirt , remaining only in his jeans. He took the shoes off as well, leaving him barefoot. Not that he had full control of the real he was able to do what he wanted. Even if he didn't wanted to hurt the other, he had to inflict at leas a little pain to do this right. 

"Lower" he commanded to the veins and they did as they were told, lowering Hikaru to his level. He then took from the table a gag ball putting it in Hikaru's mouth and locking it to the back of his head, along with a pair of blindfold covering his eyes. "You don't need to see nor speak right now ... all you need to do .... is feel" he whispered as he got closer and moved his hand down the others chest. 

He made a bell  form on the table next to him and placed it in Hikaru's hand. Since he wasn't going to be able to speak out, this will be his safe word. "I want you to hold on to this and promise me that if it is too much ring it. This bell will be your safe word for me to stop" he said in a serious demanding tone.

Once the other had a hold of the bell, he returned to preparing him. He used his mind to create a

and then guided the veins to place Hikaru on it. He lowered his arms on each side of the thing, making the other to sit comfortable but still bound in place. He brushed his hand down Hikaru's spine to his waist and over his buttocks, rubbing his fingers around his throbbing rear. 

"I see that you're enjoying this ... now we have to change it right?" he said in a horse voice as he was getting aroused by the simple image of the other in that position. He turned to his table and thought of how to proceed this further. And then he got an idea. He took one of the vibrators , pouring lube on it and moved behind the other rubbing the toy against his rear. The toy was off. After he made the area slippery, he inserted the toy all the way in and left it there. "That's a good boy ... taking it all in .... You like it to be stuffed in there .... just like a little slut" he commented in the same horse voice slapping on of the but cheeks. 

Hikaru's behind and that position was making him want to forget everything and just fuck him there. But no. He had to torture him. There were many ways to torture someone. There could be physically but also mentally. Keiko on the other hand chose physically but in a pleasurable and frustrating way. He will not let the other find release. And if the other would cum, he will spank him until his ass would be red as an apple. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way the other reacted made Meian to jump on his feet in panic. "K-Kyuya! What's wrong ... hei..." he said taking a step closer when the other seemed to choke and moved aback from him. This was worrying him like crazy not knowing what was happening. 

Just when he was about to get closer to him, Kyuya had changed his face turning into the old man from Meian's dreams which made him pulled his hand away looking shocked. How was that possible? What was happening?

"The deeds of men, and the deeds of what used to be men. Those past events created what you see in front of your eyes. A twisted amalgamation of flesh and souls, blessing and curse, a wandering spirit hating the things that it craves. Fearing the things that it desires. Hoping to be saved, wishing to be left alone, wanting to be freed but afraid of what that means."

Meian looked confused but he was trying to understand what the other was saying. Even if he was tired, all that the other had said was making him have more questions and be more confused. But if he is a creation of deeds of men and what used to be men ... does that makes him ... more than a demon?, he thought looking at Kyuya not sure if he could help him or not in those moments. But as he was still debating how to help him or if he could, the face changed again into the woman, the old hag, the child, the demon, the God, then to the man, and the jester, the beast, then back to the old man once more until Kyuya removed the mask, leaving Meian even more confused. What the fuck just happened?, he thought looking at the other as he spoke. 

"Please don't ask me about my past again. I've said all that I could say. You're a smart boy. You'll know where to find the clues"

That statement made him feel bad and sit back on the bed. He didn't feel that smart at all in those moments. He was feeling dumber than a monkey. How could he solved this and find out what the other wanted him to when he had more questions than before. 

Watching Kyuya turn back to himself and laying on the bed next to him made him feel worthless. All that power that he had it was worthless. He laied next to him looking him in the eye as he spoke and asked him what he wanted to do. All he wanted in that moment was to hold him in his arms and be hold back. As simple as that. So he did as he felt and wanted. 

Meian swood closed to Kyuya, wrapping one arm around the others waist and up his back as he hided his face against Kyuya's chest. Their bodies where lined up together as he wanted to have a little comfort from the other. 

"I just want to stay like this" he mumbled from against the others chest, still keeping his face hidden against it and holding him tight with his arm, afraid that the other might push him away. 

Hikaru shivered nervously as Keiko began to prepare his torment. He knew Keiko loved him too much to actually torture him painfully, so instead he would make him cry and moan with pleasure, which arguably was worse. After all, one could always steel oneself against pain, bit how could anyone resist pleasure? Especially pleasure given by the one you love more than anything in the world? He opened his mouth and took the gag without resistance, his lips and tongue feeling and cold hardness of the ball that prevented him from speaking properly.

"Nnn.. hnnn!" Hikaru moaned and nodded as Keiko put the bell in his hand. In truth there was no need of such a device.as he had surrendered all to his lover, but he would hold on to the bell just for formalities. If anything he was worried that once Keiko really start to moment him and make him squirm he could ring the bell without meaning to do so. But perhaps that was exactly what the bell was meant for? He had to stay as still as possible so not to ring it by accident?

He was surprised to see the bench that Keiko conjured up, and as he was lowered into position with his buttocks presented nice and easy for Keiko to do as he pleased, he could feel his heart pounding fiercely in his chest. He moaned softly when he felt the man's digits touching his rear, which was soon replaced by something hard, cold and slippery. He whined softly as he felt the thing brushing over his entrance, and soon enough he could feel it stretching his sohoncter open and pushing all the way inside. 

"Hnnn~~ hmm nnn~~!" Hikaru moaned as he squeezed his ass around the toy. He shivered when he heard Keiko calling him a slut, and when he felt.the spank on his buttcheek it was just incredible! Finally some actual pain! Oh by the heavens he needed this, he needed all the pain and pleasure to flush all the negativity out of his brain! He looked back at Keiko and let out a lustful moan as he wiggled his butt, almost taunting his lover to give him more.

------

Laying beside Mean, Kyuya didn't resit as the young man wrapped his arms around him and hid his face against his chest. Despite how murky and puzzling what the demon had said earlier must sound to Meian, it took am incredible amount of effort on Kyuya's part to squeeze those words out of himself. He had to fight against every fibre of his own bring in order to do so. After all, nobody wanted to keep his past buried more than himself. At the moment Kyuya was quite exhausted, so much so that he couldn't even put on the his usual facade of aloofness and confidence. 

"You know I've been trying to push you away right?" Kyuya said in a tired voice: "I need you... But I don't want you to get hurt, or at least more hurt because of me. It would be a lot easier if we keep our distance... If we just use each other for our own benefits... I use you as a light battery and you use me as a trainer plus muscle against other demons... But despite my best efforts.... I just can't keep myself away from you... Not really..." He reached down and tilted Meian's face up so he could stare into the young man's eyes and said: "I've asked you once and I will ask you again. Would you be willing to forget everything and just come with me, so we could be together forever? Forget about this conflict, forget about your past, my past, the world, forget about everything. Just you, me, and an eternity of love and pleasure. You won't have to fight anymore, and you won't have to see all those horrible dreams either. What so you say?"

Kyuya paused for a moment and said: "Alternatively, you could stay, you could keep fighting, keep seeing those horrible dreams. You could keep training and become more powerful, and eventually you could find out what I truly am. And then you will have to face all the horrible truths that I desperately want to keep you away from, but can't help wanting you to find out. And at the end of that... You may find yourself regretting ever taking this path... I will certainly regret dragging you into all this. So why not chose the easy way out? Please Meian... Let's just go...."

Keiko smirked seeing the way the other was starting to wiggle his ass in front of him and he slapped his other butt cheek making a SLAP sound in the silent of the realm. All that could be heard was Hikaru's whimpers and moans and Keiko's breaths. 

"You are getting impatient ..." he slapped again his ass. "Stay still if you want me to continue" he said demanding slapping him again on the same spot where now it was starting already to take a shade of pink. Still with his hand on his ass, he moved the other one to the toy and turned it on, setting it at max vibration. He grabbed the toy and started to pull it out and push it back in, while the other hand was spreading his ass for him to see. 

"You're fucking hole is very hungry from what i see here .... you're swallow it so well and eager .... like a fucking bitch that you are" he groan as he kept moving the toy in and out of the other and rotating it from time to time. 

Feeling the other's body shudder he pulled the toy out and stepped away from Hikaru, stopping him from reaching the pleasure he wanted. This was the torture he was going for. The frustration of not being allowed to cum. 

"Now now ... don't cum just yet ... we're not over yet dearest" he said taking something from the table and stepping in front of the other. He squat in front of him, lifting his face, smirking at him. "What a beautiful sight of you you're offering me love" he said smirking mischievously. Then he moved his hand to Hikaru's chest and pinned some clams on each nipple that were connected to a remote. "Those look perfect on you" he winked and got up turning back to the table taking a moment longer before continuing. 

His own member was hard as hell and wanted some action, but right now it wasn't about him. Not yet. He had to bring the other to the point of crazy for him to join. This was actually torture for both of them. He remembered some things that he could use and he had to think twice before actually using it. If anything, the other still had the bell or if he saw that the other was forcing himself he would stop. 

Keiko pulled Hikaru's erected member and then took out a slim shiny thing and looked for the penis hole to push it down. It was a

that would prevent the other from cuming sooner that needed. After inserting it slow, he return to the table and took a long
and started spanking Hikaru's back, moving the slaps downwards to his ass and rear. 

"If its too much ring the bell" he said slapping his right side of the ass. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least Meian understood how hard it has been for the other to tell him that much. Even if he was still confused, he really appreciated the others effort in trying to help him out understand what was happening. He was holding him tight, afraid that the other might push him away or start bashing him with harsh words. But he didn't cared in that moment. That was what he wanted and he was going to take it from the other. 

As seconds passed Meian noticed that the other didn't pulled away nor did he argue with him. He had felt how his muscles suddenly relaxed, never realize it how tense Kyuya had been all that time. What he didn't expect again was all those words that Kyuya was telling him, making his heartbeat race in his chest all of a sudden. what? ... what is he saying? he thought as he was staring at the others shirt, keeping his face hidden in Kyuya's chest. But when the other reached his chin and lifted his eyes up to look at him Meian was completely lost. Who was this man and what happened to he grumpy and ironic Kyuya? Was he for real or just playing with him again. 

Watching his eyes all the time the other spoke, Meian felt his chest hurt because a part of him was ready to jump that road and run away with him and fuck everything. He didn't want to care anymore. So much burden for a 20 something year older kid. Having the world on his shoulders wasn't something he wanted. No one ever asked him what he wanted. Because it wasn't the job to save the world. That part would accept it right there. Take Kyuya;s hand and vanish if it meant he could be with him forever. But the other part of him was questioning that decision. What would happen to his parents? He didn't want them to die or suffer. Would he still have a home to return to? So many innocent lives. How could he give them on a plate to the other demons just like that. 

So many thoughts were rushing into his head and as Kyuya continued more questions popped in his head. What was that he didn't want to find out but wanted him to find out. Why did it had to be so complicated? So does that mean ... he ...i am not imagining things right? he was asking himself mentally. 

Taking a deep breath Meian sigh, placing a hand over Kyuya's cheek as he looked back at him. "As much as i would wish to run away with you ... there is a part of me that cannot leave all those innocent people in the hands of those demons" he said carefully looking into Kyuya's eyes, moving closer to him, having their bodies pinned. 

"I don't know what you are hidding and are afraid for me to find out but ... i learn one thing from my parents and that is ... no matter the horrors you did in the past, they are in the past. And i can tell that you are not the same as before. You've changed. And if anyone can change, the past is irrelevant" he leaned up and kissed him softly, lingering on his lips for a few seconds. "I know you pushed me away and i've tried to push you out of my heart to many times that i got tired of trying. But it will not happen. I love you Kyuya and that will never change. Get that into your thick demon head" he said amused by the last part moving his hand from the others back to the front, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him closer to him, this time kissing him more passionately. "Now shut up and just kiss me" he said through their lips, continuing the kiss. 

Being bounded and gagged, there was little Hikaru could to other than moaning lustfully as Keiko toyed with his body. He squirmed joyfully when Keiko slapped on his butt, and when the dildo inside him was turned on the couldn't help but arch his body back and let our a loud muffled cry from the intense vibration. However Hikaru want able to enjoy the eaves of pleasure coming from behind for long, as to his great disappointment, Keiko pulled the toy out rather quickly, leaving his hole twitching and feeling empty, desperate for more. 

Hikaru groaned and nodded obediently at Keiko's command. He was the one who asked to be tortured, so the least he could do was to cooperate. He shuddered when Keiko attached clams to his nipppes, then to top it all off, shoved a small plug down his sensitive urethral. The pain of being entered there was so overwhelming that he grabbed onto the thorned vines that was digging into his arms and practically screamed in blissful agony. Blood flowed down from along his bounded arm and down along the curves of his sweaty, glistening body, shivering in pain and pleasure. He panted heavily as he looked at his lover wondering what he had planned for next. He was soon blessed with a sudden sharp pain along his back and butt.

"Hnnnnn! Hnnnn!" Hikaru groaned as his body squirmed from the crop hitting his skin, each strike making his ass tense up and his cock throb around the plug. His mind was filled with absolute bliss as the pain kept on coming and coming, compiling upon one another. He was just a total mess, utterly lost in all the pleasurable pain Keiko was giving him.

-------

Kyuya listened quietly as Meian made his choice to stay and further more, confessed his love to him and then pressed their lips together for a soft kiss. The demon wasn't remotely surprised whoever, after all, he literally had access to the young man's mind 24/7 and probably knew Meian's feelings even before the young man could spell them out himself. In fact it was the very sign of this love that made Kyuya trying to push Meian away but alas, their feelings were too strong. Yes, their feelings. As much as Meian was in love with Kyuya, the demon was also hopelessly in love with Meian, or at least the equivalent of love a being such as him could harbor towards a mortal man. 

The first soft kiss was quickly followed by a second one, this time a lot more passionate on Meian's part. Eventually Kyuya let out a heavy sigh and smiled: "Don't say that I didn't warn you about me... Loving a demon has consequence, so does.neing loved by one..." He wrapped his arms around Meian and began responding to young man's advsnces, extending his long, nimble tongue into Meian's mouth and danced with the young man's own. As the kiss went on Kyuya also started to get more aggressive, as if he was about to devour Meian while their lips and tongue mingled. Then with a quick flip Kyuya pinned the human beneath him. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down upon his lover, his eyes letting out a ghostly glow in the dark. The usual smirk.jad returned to the demon's face and he asked teasingly: "Prepared to face the consequences now?"