<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

"Jessus you're killing me right now" he groan pinning his forehead to the others, taking deep breaths to control himself and not be to agressive. He locked their lips together again in a passionate kiss, moving one hand on his waist, then thigh and then ass, grabbing his buttock firmly in his hand as he moved his hips further in, till he was completly in, groaning loud in the kiss. 

He remained still again, breaking the kiss as the other was taking short breaths, while his insides were wrapping thighter around his memeber, making it hard to move or even breath without sending shivers down his spine. He really did this. He was connected with Hikaru again. 

"Take deep breaths and try as possible to relax" he whispered against his lips, licking them and placing soft kisses on his jawline, fallowing to his neck and shoulder and back up, fallowing the same path. "that's it  baby" he whispered again licking his neck up to his earlobe which he caught between his teeth and bite it sensually, moving to kiss again his shoulder and bit the main vain only to make his mind get away from the pain down there to another part of body to focuse. "You're doing fine babe. Now i'm going to move so focus on my lips" he added doing the same process of kissing, licking and biting while his hips stared to move back and forth as slow as possible, feeling like torture for his self control. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nnngh....mmmhhhmm", he tried to cover his mouth as it felt weird the sensation that the other left after his lips were touching his skin. It was like white aura that was glowing  like pulsing around him but wasn't hurting anyone.

"Just relax and enjoy the ride~" 

"what?" he asked opening his eyes which he didn't realized he had closed when he felt that something was not right. But as fast as light, he didn't had time to react as he was lifted by the tongues that came out of demons of all kind. Meyan tried to free himself but it was pointless as the wrapped around his wrists and ankles and lift him in the air, making it impossible for him to move. 

"N-No....I don't want this!" he started to cream trying to move but it was pointless. "Ngh....agh....ha....I don't l-like....ha....this...ngh.....hgh...nnnn....argh....." his voice cracked with sounds that he didn't know he could make as his body was intensively stimulated but it felt so wrong being done like this. He tried to used his light and make them vanish but the feeling from erlier struck him which didn't let the light to deflect the darkness. Instead it energized the demons that where holdng him captive and were taking care of him. "Kyuya ...ngh....please....s-stop this ....ngh.....gha....ha...this isn't r-right....nh...." 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

Hikaru nodded when Keiko told him to breathe and relax, he could feel his intestines squirming and squeezing around Keiko's manhood on its own, and along with the pain there was also that pleasant but unbearable itch which was driving him mad. The loving kisses and bites along his neck and shoulder certainly wasn't making it any easier. Eventually Keiko started moving, every inch of his intestines that his cock dragged along sent waves of pain and pleasure throughout his body. His hands roamed over Keiko's back while his own manhood twitched reacting to every push and made a small puddle of pre-cum on his own belly. "Hnm...mmn~~~ .mmnnn~~!!!" He moaned into Keiko's mouth as they kissed, his tongue dancing with his lover's more actively and passionately than before. After a while he pushed Keiko away from the kiss and said: "It's... ha... okay Keiko... I can take it... so please... give me more..."

-----------

Kyuya smiled as he enjoyed the view, watching Meian struggling in vain in his restraints while being teased and stimulated all over his youthful body, his moans were simply music to the demon's ears. "Not right you say? Well my dear please tell me, what part of sneaking out of your house in the middle of the night, going into an abandoned hospital, talking to a demon and then agreeing to let him have his way with you is right? Besides my dear, I don't think your body fully agree with that sentiment." He walked closer to the young man and with his index finger flicked on the young man's manhood, which was standing firm from being stroked by the long tentacle tongue of one of the ghostly masks. Looking up at Meian with a devious smile he continued: "Don't worry dear. I promised to give you a good time, and so I shall." As the demon spoke the tongue released Meian's erection and the mask floated away, and the next moment Kyuya opened his mouth and took the entire member into his mouth. He groaned joyfully as he felt the tip of Meian's cock rubbing against the back of his throat and further down. He began bobbing his head up and down sucking the member while using his nimble tongue to rub and lick along its underside, making loud slurping sounds which seemed extra loud in the enclosed operating room. 

At the same time he took a hold of Meian's testicles between his fingers and began rubbing and squeezing them skillfully, all the while the other masks continued to lick all over the young man's body, with two of those tentacle tongue licking and flicking Meian's nipples, and even a tongue reaching for the young man's rear, licking over his entrance back and forth while smearing saliva all over it. 

Keiko chuckled a little at the others plead and kissed him back. How could he be so adorable and act so brave. He really was something else and was so much alike with his past self. Kissing him one more time he whispered 'alright then' and lifted up, holding him by his waist, pushing him a little closer to him and started to move his hips a little faster and getting deeper than before. 

He was keeping his eyes on him, making sure that he wasn't hurting him too much, but it was hard to concentrate and thing clearly again. Humming and groaning he quickened the pace, letting only the sounds that their bodies where making and their harsh breaths to fill out the room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"N-No ....gnh....I trusted you ....ha.... that's why....ha....ngh...." it was hard to move and struggle and having all that stimulation that was messing with his body and mind at the same time. It was like he was drained of power but not like before in the library. The light that was surrounding him was still there but didn't act accordingly. Wasn't it supposed to protect him if he was under attack or something? Why wasn't it doing something. 

"Y-You fuck--agh....ngh....mmmhmm" he wanted to curse him but the other took over his private part with his mouth which made him whimper and groan. It wasn't as unpleasant as before when those tentacle or whatever that thing was on there. This felt warm and cold at the same time and was making his body shiver even more. 

The whole stimulation that he was getting was starting to mess with him even more, as his body was reacting to everything so intense that he couldn't think  clearly. His body has a mind of his own, wanting to feel more and responding to the stimulation the other was offering him by twitching and leaking pre-cum. 

His body was getting numb but vibrate at the same time, leaving him in a fog that he wouldn't escape. Was this what his father had kept him save from? Was this what was hiding in the shadows? Perverted demons that took advantage of others and use them? Had he been that naive and trusted the wrong guy? But this wasn't that kind of torture. Yeah, it was torture but it wasn't bad after all. His thoughts were in a constant contradiction not able to think straight. 

When the demon touched his balls and the tongue reached his rear Meian arched his back creaming in pleasurable agony as he came. The light around him has shattered and lighted the place but then it dim itself to a normal aura. Meian was breathing hard feeling exhausted already. 

At long last, Keiko began picking up the pace, thrusting his manhood in and out of Hikaru's rear and rubbing against his sweet spot again and again. Almost immediately this made Hikaru's moans raised in both volume and pitch. The pleasure coursing through his body was overwhelming, even the pain of being stretched so wide for the first time in his life felt more like a fine dressing on top of the already mind blowingly delicious meal, and he simply couldn't get enough of it. "Hn... ha.. ah.. Keiko.. .Keiko~~~ aaahh~~!!" He moaned as he held tightly to Keiko, feeling himself getting overwhelmed, and almost terrified by the flood of sensations washing over him, so much so that it was as if he, Hikaru Hoshino, was being washed away by it. But that seemed to be a small price to pay if what he got in return was so much pleasure, so much love, so much joy from being claimed by his lover, his Keiko, once more. 

"Keiko.. I'm gonna... I'm gonna...!!!" Hikaru couldn't even finish his sentence before his body tensed up and trembled uncontrollably, his manhood twitched on its own and squirted out more of his seeds, adding to the puddle of fluids already flowing down from the sides of his body. In sch a short span of time Hikaru had already came twice, with the second one being even more mind-shatteringly intense than the previous one. But Hikaru wasn't satisfied, no, not at all. He pulled Keiko in for a needy kiss as he kept his legs firmly locked around his lover's waist. There was simply no way cumming just two times could quench the unbearable thirst that he didn't even realize having until now, and for some reason his body also seemed to be filled with endless energy and stamina the more he was connected to Keiko, as he could feel this warm current flowing between them which was getting stronger and stronger with each passing moment. 

---------------------

"Well in that case... ah... nnnmmm why don't you trust me.. a little bit more?" Kyuya said as he let Meian's manhood slip out of his mouth then ran his tongue along the shaft from top to bottom. He quickly swallowed the shaft once again and sucked on it lovingly until soon enough, the young man came with a spectacular burst of both cum and light, both of which Kyuya enjoyed immensely. He bobbed his head a few more times to suck out what was left inside the young man's member before he got up, opening his mouth wide and extended his tongue out to show the thick mess Meian's had released to him before swallowed it. With a teasing smile he said: "Thanks for the meal my dear. Your cum is so delicious, so... potent... I think it could sustain me for months~" He held Meian's cheek with both hands and claimed the young man's lips once more, the taste and scent of cum still very much present in his mouth as he ravaged inside his mouth. At the same time the tongue licking Meian's rear also began to press its assault further, slowly it began to push through his sphincter, slowly stretching him wider and wider until it slipped in. It began wiggling and squirming inside Meian's rear while pressing against the internal walls and soon was able to find his sweet spot and focused its assault there, massaging his prostate skillfully. 

Keiko had to stop right when the others body started shaking and tense around him, watching him cum in such a cute way, that it almost made him lose it. He didn't want to end it too quickly. And from how the other was holding him , neither did he. Kissing him passionately it felt like a warm embrace from a far away light that once floaded towards him. It was like old times when the light and darkness mended together between them. Their past , present and future all connected again. 

"God how i waited for you" he whispered rolling in bed so that the other was now on top of him, sliding even more deeper than before. Watching him on top of him was a blissful image that he wanted to remember. His beautiful Hikaru was back in his life. He was back by his side. 

He pulled the other to kiss his lips while his hips started to move up and down slowly, reaching deeper than before, making him groan in pleasure. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian was feeling lightheaded and out of breath when Kyuya caught him by the chin to show him his cum only to kiss him hungrily again. It was like he was intoxicated with all this emotions and mix feelings that he just couldn't understand. He was abused in that moment. Thinking that his first time was like this, but at the same time his body was reacting so well to all the simulation that he felt betrayed by his own body. He was confused and lost but at the same time he wasn't actually scared of the other. He really couldn't understand what he was actually feeling. But the moment he felt that thing go past his sphincter he arched his back, opening his mouth to groan and moan. 

"Ngha.....aagh....mmmhmm....mgha.....agh....i-it hurts....ngh....." he closed his eyes, pressing them shut trying to ignore the strange pain that struck his body as the thing was pushing and stretching that part even more. A few tears did fall on his cheeks because of the pain and his pure light was slowly shattering as it was getting mingle with the darkness surrounding him, almost fading in the dark, letting the dark smoke of shadow for around him like a protection instead of the usual light. 

It was a strange mix up between the two powers and the switch that was happening around Meian that no one could understand. The energy was different. Not bad, but more powerful than before. The combination from light and dark was more powerful than anything and anyone, and there happened a switch in Meian as well, as he opened his eyes and they weren't red anymore. 

"If you're going to fuck me , i prefer you do it yourself and not use this dirty tricks on me" Meian groan looking at Kyuya, taking deep breaths when the kiss ended. This was a different Meian. Not innocent and clueless one anymore. This was a dark playful Meian who didn't want to waste time with tricks. 

The minute he said that, the thing that was thrusting in his back side dissipated, making him groan again at the free feeling that he got. It was like Meian was now absorbing the darkness surrounding them but not consuming it. 

Edited by mik3la

"Ah..! K... Keiko what are you...?" Hikaru yelped in surprise as Keiko suddenly flipped their position. A sweet moan leaked from his throat as he felt his lover's manhood thrusting up into him even deeper than before. He was then pulled down for another loving kiss and he couldn't help but shiver as Keiko began rocking his hip up and down, making it a real wild ride for Hikaru. "Hn....n... nhn hmmmnnn!!!" He moaned into Keiko's mouth desperately as his body was overly sensitive from the earlier climax, and soon he found himself in an almost constant ecstatic state, his cock kept on squirting juices each time Keiko bumped up and he was barely holding on. 

---------

Kyuya chuckled when he saw the sudden change of Meian, it would seem the infusion of darkness into the young man had some unexpected side effects, a testament to the surprising affinity Meian had with darkness. "Dirty tricks? Oh you thought that was me fucking you? Silly little thing. I was just preparing you for the main dish~" Kyuya said as he caressed the young man's cheek before taking a step back. He let his large coat slip off of his body and then tossed his loincloth aside, revealing his fairly well toned body and more importantly, the rather intimidating pillar of a cock standing proudly between the demon's legs. "I'd tear you apart if I don't prepare your little ass first. But since you asked soooooooooo nicely, I'll give you a taste of what you deserve~"

The ghostly masked moved and changed Meian's position so his legs were pulled wide open and his ass made easily accessible. The demon approached and pressed the tip of his member against Meian's inexperienced hole and said with an almost malicious smile: "Feel free to cry out cause it is going to hurt. But don't worry, it will soon get pleasurable~" Slowly he began pushing his tool inside, and despite the earlier preparation made by the mask's tongue, it was nowhere near enough to really prepare Meian for the demon's menacing tool. "Relax my dear... breathe... breathe.... that's it..." Kyuya said gently as a tongue tentacle wrapped around the young man's cock and began stroking it to provide some distraction. 

"Ha...hmmm....ngah...you can move as you like and feel but...ha....i don't know how much longer i can hold...ha..." he groan as he broke the kiss to breath, leaving his hands on his legs and stopping the movement trying to concentrate a little longer. 

------------------------------------------

Meian frown at his words, thankful for the break that he had but didn't like how the other spoke. 

His eyes wanders on his body as he was getting undressed and widened his eyes at hos thing and how it looked. Gulping at the thought that that thing will get inside him a shiver ran his spine. That was going to break him. 

"Uhm...agh..." he whined when those things moved his body closer to the demon, spreading his legs wider for the other to step closer. "F-Fuck! NGHA!! ARGH!! HA! ....HNNNGH..." Meian screamed when Kyuya pushed his tip inside him, feeling his rear stretched even more than before, filling him up inch by inch feeling stranger than before. Clentching his teeth and hands into fists he tense up and not even his words didn't helped but he tried the breathing that he suggested.

"Haa...nghaa....ha...ngh...hnnn...." he moaned opening his mouth letting the sounds echo in the room as he arched his back. "S-Stop ...ngha...t-thats enough ...ha...it will not go in more...ha....ngha..." he trow his head on his back feeling him reach so deep that it was feeling strange. "Ogh...fuck...ngh....ngha...ha...ha...." 

The distraction the other offered on his member made his mind move from the pain but it was still there. A mix between pain and pleasure that was rushing through his body making him letting out strange sounds.

Hikaru was barely coherent as he was utterly overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure flooding his body. While for some reason he wasn't physically tired, his mind on the other hand was on the verge of just stopping, as one could only able to receive so much pleasure before giving up. When Keiko stopped moving it gave him a chance to recover from his ecstatic high. "K... Keiko... ha.. .I..... ha..." He panted desperately as he put his hands on Keiko's shoulders and pushed himself up while looking down at his lover, after a while he slowly began lifting his hip up then dropping himself down upon Keiko's manhood, slowly at first but he gradually picked up the pace. "Hnn,.. ha.. nha. aha~~ give it to me Keiko... haaa~ give me your cum... fill me up.. ah..aah aahh~~~" As he rocked his hip he moaned, his eyes were rolled back and his tongue was left half -hanging outside his mouth, he was really more on less on auto-pilot at this point driven by an inexplicable need of Keiko's seeds right now. 

----------

"Oh dear Meian... you just makes the most adorable sounds~~ Really makes me wanna bully you even more~~" Kyuya said as he continued to stroke Meian's own cock to give him some distraction while he continued his assault. The demon took his time, repeatedly pushing the tip of his cock to stretch Meian's sphincter wider and wider without causing any injuries, and then eventually he was able to push the widest part of his tip through the tight entrance, and the rest came slightly easier. "Damn boy... your ass is so tight... it's like you don't want to let me go~" The demon said teasingly while inch by inch, his shaft was pushed deeper and deeper into the young man's intestines until eventually the whole member was embedded inside, a visible bulge could be seen perturbing out from Meian's belly. 

"Ah... such a nice fit... We're really meant for each other, don‘t you think so?" Kyoya said teasingly as he brushed his fingers over the bulge on Meian's belly and wiggled his hip  to give the poor man a good feel of his size stirring up his insides. Slowly he then began pulling his pillar out, then in, then out, then in, shallowly af first but with each piston movement he pulled more of his shaft out and thrust in back in. The tentacles also began rocking Meian back and forth to make each thrust even longer and harder. 

"Ngh....ha...nh...huh...H-Hikaru ....nh...f-fuck! " Keiko groan when the other started rocking his hips up and down making him feel like melting each time he was sinking inside him. It was getting harder and harder to hold back and the way the other plead him to fill him up it was enough to make his entire body tense up, grab his waist in his hands and pushed him even more dow as his throb memeber shot his seed inside him with a loud groan, leaving his head aback on the pillow as the other fallowed with his orgasm.

Moving his hands on the others back he pulled him down and kissed his lips tenderly, humming for air through their lips.

----------------------------------------

Meian had to take deep breaths in order to be able to accept the others thing getting further in, feeling like it was too much, it was too full. There was no way that he could fit in. He was going to break him. He arched his back and groan loudly again as the other pushed even more reaching a strange place inside him. 

"Fucking hell a good match...ha...ngh...this isn't n-normal....ha....ngh....nh...agh..." he groan again even if the other stopped from pushing and touched his belly when there was a strange form. He was shocked at the sight and how deep the other was. It was still hurting like hell even with the attention on his memeber. His mind was trying to focuse on all that was happening thay it was making him feel dizzy.

"N-No..ng...don't move....nh...huh....argh....huh....nhh" he bute his lip in hopes of keeping his mind away from the pain that the friction was giving him. It was a mixture between pain and something strange that was rushing through his body making him gasp, moan, whimper and groan with each movement.

"Agh...it's s-strange....ha...nh...it feels strange...nh....ng...ngha...."

Hikaru continued to ride Keiko's cock feverishly while moaning and groaning, his silver white hair was all sweaty and sticking to his face and he'd already made a huge mess of all over their bodies. There was nothing left in his mind other than pleasure, and of course, the thirst for his lover's cum, and soon enough he got what he wanted. He arched back and let out a loud, ecstatic cry as he felt Keiko's seeds inside him, and along with it, a surge of warmth that seemed to envelop his very soul. His body twitched and spasmed on its own as he pretty much collapsed on top of Keiko and he pretty much passed out. As his consciousness faded away he muttered: "I love you Keiko.... I'll never leave you again...."

--------------------

Kyuya continued to violate Meian with his massive tool while the various tongue coming out of those ghostly masks kept on licking all over the young man's body. He chuckled at the poor man's desperate cries and said: "If you're feeling strange then that means you're starting to enjoy this~ Focus on it, feel it spreads, feel it coursing through your body." He leaned forward and held Meian's face by the chin and pressed their lips together once again, while his other hand replaced one of the tongues licking Meian's nipple and began pinching and pulling on it teasingly. At the same time he also kept bumping his hip up the young man's ass endlessly.

Keiko was still catching his breath when Hikaru colapsed on him, Quickly he turned to the side, slipping out of him and moving him to make sure he was okay. 

"Oi ... Hikaru ... are you okay? Hikaru!?" he started to say with a higher worried voice shacking the other by the shoulder but he got no reaction aside from those simple words that shaken him to his core. His eyes filled instantly with tears as he leaned and kissed his forehead. 

"I love you too my love" he whispered sighing as he was trying to hold his tears but they were already falling down his cheeks. He needed a few moments before he calmed down and wipped the tears and went to the bathroom to get dressed getting a wet towel to start cleaning the other while from the looks of it was fainted but asleep. He then dressed him up to not catch a cold and covered him up with the blanket, laying next to him.

He couldn't take his eyes away from the other as he touched his cheek one more time. "Are you really back to me my love?'' he asked in a whisper before falling asleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before he could say anything to the others comments and cursing at him, Kyuya caught his chin pulling him closer to kiss him fiercely again, devouring his mouth. "Mmmhhh....mmmgh.....mmmghh......mhhhhmmm...." he groan finding it hard to breath that fast only on the nose while he was getting rammed on his behind and pumped in the front while his nipples where now being pintched and pulled making him scream in the kiss. 

"Mnghaa.....ha....gha...." his mouth was open, eyes rolling to the back as his body was starting to feel stranger and stranger than before. His back arched and body shaking he was on the verge of orgasming again and he didn't know if he was going to make it. He was exhausted from all of it and now this new feeling was even more strange than before, making him feel hot and shaking and get goosebumbs from head to toe. It was scary when you didn't know what was happening with your body. 

"N-No more ....ngh....ha....huh.....i'm gonna c-c-cum again ....ngh....huh....please....ngha....i'm gonna ...nnnggg,,,," he clenched his teeth trying to hold it back but it was impossible and he screamed out loud as he came again, this time more shaterring than before while a burst of light mixed with light burts from his body and spread out of the room out in the distance. His body was spasming in waves from the powerful orgasm and was almost on the verge of fainting because of the exhaustion the other was putting him through. 

"Yes... that's it Meian.. you're doing great~~ Let pleasure overtake you!" Kyuya said as he worked to push Meian towards another climax. As Meian moaned and cried louder, and the light inside him began to stir even more, Kyuya he pulled away from the kiss and grabbed onto the young man's waist, he began pounding the poor man harder than ever before, bulging up his belly each time he thrust his massive tool deep down the young man's intestines and soon enough, Meian came in an explosive fashion both in terms of his cock spilling cum all over the place and his light, which burst out of him and traveled far and wider beyond the surgical room, even the hospital, and shortly after so did Kyuya. 

"Here it is.. take my cum!" The demon growled as he rammed his cock all the way to the hilt inside the poor man and bursts of thick cum were dumped deep in his belly, bulging it up even further. Aside from Kyuya's seeds there was also a flood of dark energy that was released inside Meian which felt cold at first, but soon changed into a strange, burning sensation that began to spread all over, circulating inside Meian until it focused on a spot just above the young man's pubes. Kyuya laid his hand on the spot and began chanting something seemingly incoherent, and by the time he removed his hand there was a strange mark left on Meian's crotch like a tattoo. It was a black pattern with what appeared to be a Ying-Yang symbol made out of two flowers, one white, one black, with vines and branches surrounding them and spreading out to the sides. 

"Congratulations my dear Meian, you're now officially my thrall." Kyuya said with a devious smile as he pulled out of the man's rear, leaving him slightly gaping and leaking cum. He reached for Meian's cheek and caressed him gently and said: "Oh don't worry it's not like I have full control over you or anything. Think of it as a mutually-beneficial contract. I'll get to tap into your boundless reservoir of light energy and you get access to my darkness. We'll also get to communicate telepathically which is a nice bonus." Suddenly Kyuya raised an eyebrow as he turned his gaze away from Meian towards the ceiling and smiled: "Ah... good timing~" He turned back to look at Meian and said: "Allow me to demonstrate." 

Kyuya clocked his fingers and the next moment he was fully dressed again, though given his usual outfit it wasn't like he left much to the imagination. Meian's clothes also went back onto his body somehow and the floating masked let go of the young man to drop him right into Kyuya's arms. Humming joyfully the demon then flew out of the surgical room with Meian being carried bridal style and soon enough came up to the rooftop of the building, and around them there were a bunch of strange monsters, all seemed to be an amalgamation of human form and insect body parts, some had the head of a fly; others with arms of a praying mantis; and the one leading this group was a woman with two blue butterfly wings and instead of normal human eyes, she had two big compound eyes each the size of a baseball jolting out of her face. 

"Hello friends. To what to I owe the pleasure of this visit?" Kyuya said with a confident smile. 

"You know why we're here, that explosion of light earlier!" The butterfly woman turned to look at Meian and said: "This must be the source then? Give him to us!"

"And what exactly are you going to do to him?" Kyuya asked.

"Isn't it obvious? We'll tear him apart!" The butterfly woman said: "That light is a threat to all demon kind!" 

"What if I say no?" Kyuya asked, and through the connection now Meian share with the demon he could sense the power of light and dark stirring inside them, rising, clashing, complimenting and amplifying each other. 

"Then we'll kill you first!" The butterfly woman snarled and all of the insect demons came flying towards the two, then the next moment a blinding burst of light exploded out from Kyuya and Meian. As the dust settled only Kyuya and Meian were left, and all that was left of those insect demons were dust in the winds. "Ha... haha.. hahahaahahaHAHAHAHAH!!!!" The demon laughed almost maniacally before he rather forcefully claimed Meian's lips once more and said: "Oh that felt good! Thanks to you now I have a chance to not only survive this war, but also regain my glory and....." He stopped himself in mid-sentence and chuckled: "Ah my apologies... I do get carried away from time to time... You must be exhausted by now. Let me take you home."    

Meian groan when he felt the strange coldness and warmness at the same time filling him up. It felt strange and made him feel full and also how the rest that didn't had room was flooding outside and down on the floor. Meian closed his eyes not having the energy to react in any way of the coldness that ran through his entire body turning into a burning sensation that focused at the end around one spot. The only way he was able to react was frown and groan.  He was too exhausted to even focus on anything else around him besides the others voice or body. 

It was all like a dream in his head and what he was managing to see through his half closed eyes. He heard what Kyuya said about them being able to comunicate telepatically which that was oddly cool but scary at the same time. Having someone pop into your head and you starting to hear voices wasn't something that great. At least that's what he read about it. 

Meian was thankful that the other dressed him up and then was layed in his arms as his arms where numb and sore from the hanging time. Even if he was a demon, his body was still giving up a little bit of warmness. So when Kyuya was holding him in his arms, Meian closed his eyes, resting his head on his shoulder, not knowing what was happening. 

He was half passed out when Kyuya had a conversation with someone. He could tell as the vibrations of his voice where felt through his body. When he opened his eyes, there were a lot of dark creatures/insects that were coming towards them. In that moment he shut his eyes, wishing for his protection field would keep those away. He lifted slowly his numb hand, holding his hand open aiming them. The next moment, the shield burst letting the light spread all around them, turning everything into dust. 

As soon as the burst of light dimmed away, Meian's head fell back on Kyuyas shoulder lifeless as he passed out. 

Edited by mik3la

Kyuya smiled as he looked at the young man now unconscious in his arms. With Meian's light now surging inside him he'd become far more powerful than ever before, which would certainly change the tide of battle in these lands and more importantly, regain his former glory. Perhaps it was selfish of him to drag the innocent young man into this mess of a war, but then again, nobody has ever accused him of being selfless. Kyuya was confident enough in his abilities, or rather, in his newfound power that he could keep this adorable little thing safe. Besides, Kyuya had found that fate always had a way to make the lives of those born with power a huge mess to begin with, so it might as well be him who drag Meian into the fray. After casting a concealment spell on both of them Kyuya quickly took flight and traced the faint trail of light Meian left on his way here and soon enough was able to find his home, and as he stood in front of the door he found himself sweating and shivering in utter terror.

Power to change the tide of battle? Regaining his former glory? All such dreams of grandeur were thrown out the window when he sensed the almost inconceivably vast amount of light emanating from this place. It was so powerful that if he'd stumbled upon it the day before he'd likely be vaporized without even realizing what happened. Even now, with his newfound power, he had no doubt the owner of this flood of light, namely Meian's father, would be able to destroy him with ease! How could he have missed it till now? Meian did mention that his father had protected him well until now, so perhaps it was his newfound connection with the young man that finally gave him the ability to perceive this? Thankfully the reserve didn't seem to be true as he couldn't sense any change in the light. Gulping nervously he sneaked into the house through a window on the second floor, then following the young man's scent he put the young man in his bed before quickly flew out of the house and getting as far away from it as possible. He didn't stop until he was on the opposite side of the city and finally did he let out a long and heavy sigh of relief. "Man.. talk about terrifying in-laws..." Kyuya said with a weak smile as he disappeared into the shadows just as the sun was about to rise up the horizon. 

---------

"Hnn... mm.....?" Hikaru moaned weakly as he slowly woke up from his slumber. He could hear the birds chirping outside so it must be morning already. His mind was still blank and he couldn't tell where, or even who he was. As he shifted in the bed he was suddenly struck by an immense pain from his rear, followed by a wave of pleasure as his sphincter clenched on his own. "A... Ahh~?!" A confused moan left his mouth as he opened his eyes and he found himself sleeping in the arms of Keiko. Memories of last night quickly flooded his mind and he could feel his face burning up with embarrassment. "Oh my god what have I done... what... did.. I... we... o... oh w... what should I...." He muttered he panic as he tried to get up, but this time his waist sored like hell and he pretty much collapsed back next to Keiko. 

Keiko frown in his sleep as he felt sudden movement and the opened his eyes when he felt something or someone drop beside him. Seeing a flustered Hikaru with his sleepy eyes he then blinked a few more times recalling what happened last night and blushed a little as well. He stopped blushing long ago, but now, somehow he was acting like in his teen age. 

"Morning" he said simply looking at Hikaru. "How are you feeling?" he asked not sure how to at in this situation. It all had been like a dream and the way the other acted if felt so sweet and cute that he lost himself in the moment and actually did it with him. 

------------------------------------------------------

Meian was still in his sleep and felt hurt. His entire body was hurting. Every muscle and every inch of his body was sore, but he wasn't able to wake up. It was like he was caught in the dream land , lost in the darkness. 

On the outside his body was getting high fever and was starting to sweat a lot, feeling like a cold. The mix between light and darkness was too much for his body to handle in that moment, not experience enough with the dark side ever in his life. So the body was fighting against it. 

"M.... morning.. Mr..." Hikaru said timidly as he was about to address Keiko formally once again, but given the circumstances, given what they've done, it felt strange to do so. After a moment of hesitation he said: "Keiko..." Even though he'd called the older man by his name countless times last night, for some reason doing so now felt so much more embarrassing. Given his complexion was on the paler side, his blush was made even more evident, and right now he felt like he could fry an egg on his face given how hot it felt. That being said, the sound of the man's name alone seemed to be able to fill his heart with joy, and he couldn't help but smile a little. He shifted his body slightly and said: "I'm doing okay all things considered... my butt and waist hurts like hell but... I think I can manage... I mean it was I who told you to claim me and such so..." 

Hikaru snuggled a bit closer to Keiko, burying his face into the older man's chest and enjoyed his warmth. After a short silence he looked up at Keiko and asked: "So.... what now? I mean... do we tell Meian about... whatever this is?"

--------------

As night became day and the sun rose high into the sky, Kyuya had found himself a secluded dark corner to hide and rest. As he dwelled in darkness he could feel Meian's agony through the link they shared, clearly the young man was having difficulty with the darkness inside of him. Given the fact that it was his energy to begin with, Kyuya had a certain level of control even at such a distance. Through their telepathic link he spoke directly to Meian's mind in his sleep with a gentle, almost hypnotic tone: "Don't fight it Meian... let darkness flow through you... let it melt and join with your light... Don't worry my dear I'll help..." 

As Kyuya spoke he began guiding the flow of dark energy inside Meian and let it flow with the natural circulation of energy inside him, and as the darkness flowed it was like a gentle caress from the inside, causing a soothing tingling sensation across the young man's body. After a while the fever subsided, and Kyuya spoke once more: "Now time to wake up, my dear little thrall. I do hope that you wouldn't tell anyone about our little arrangement, cause not everyone is so understanding when it comes to colluding with demons. Who knows what they may think of you? I think it's best that we keep it as our little secret for now." 

Keiko smiled when the other said his name and found him rather cute as he blushed even more and snuggled to his chest. Wrapping his arm around his waist and holding him close, he pressed his lips in a gentle kiss on his forehead, taking a deep breath. It has been a rather crazy night, laughing a little at the others comments. 

"Now? .... I don't know ..." he said looking down at Hikaru thinking about how they will be from now on and what they will tell his son. What could they tell or how could they tell him. Hey buddy, me and your friend had sex last night as he is the reincarnation of your other father.... fuck no...that is so messed up

"I really don't know how to tell him or even if its okay to tell him now" he sigh feeling more tired than before thinking about that. "Let's just keep it away from him for now and we'll find the moment to tell him" he said lifting his arm to touch Hikaru's cheek , leaning in slowly to press his lips against his in a soft kiss. "And sorry for your soreness" he added smiling, actually not feeling bad at all. Even if maybe it was wrong what they did last night, he didn't regret it. It was like he was back with his loved one and he still felt that way. It was like his heart was back together, back to being a whole and not just half. It felt like he was back alive and not lost anymore. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian frowned in his sleep as in his dream he was looking around the darkness as he heard that voice not knowing from where it came from. He recognize it but didn't know how he was able to hear him. But from how he was talking to him it seemed that he was trying to help him, but accepting the darkness? That was nonsense. He has been taught that darkness was not good and light had to prevent. And now this guy was telling him to accept it just like that? 

Somewhere deep down in his chest there was a hard beat at the sound of the others voice that kept telling him that it was okay and accept it all together with the light. That was new. Taking a deep breath, in his dream, he closed his eyes and dimmed away the light that was fighting the darkness, leaving it to wrap around him and just like that flow through his entire body. Soon the darkness and light mingle together, forming a new connection of energy, more vital than both. 

He sigh in dream and in real life as the fever was slowly dimming away, leaving him breath normally again. What he found curious was why keep it a secret?  In that moment he opened his eyes taking a deep breath and it was like he was seeing for the first time. Everything was different. He could see the air around him floating in a pearl dusty light. 

When he tried to move and get up the instant pain made him groan turning to the side and gasp. It was like the pain caught the air to get in his lungs. Then, flash backs from what happened started floating in his mind. He instantly blush but got angry at the same time. "That fucker!! Argh! Fuck!!" he cursed groaning because of the pain of his back and inner thighs. "You perverted demon! You abused me!! Damn it!!" he groan again when he tried to move one more time, breathing hard. That son of a bitch ... what the hell .... didn't thought much about how i will feel after .... damn fucker!!,  he thought managing to finally get out of bed and stepping slowly holding his hand to his back to the bathroom. 

Looking in the mirror he was surprised to see his face all pale and a lot of red marks on his skin. "Really now!!" he said out loud checking his shoulder and the rest of his body, seeing the what seemed to be a tattoo. "When the hell did i got this one? Are you serious!? You tattooed me as well?! How long have i been unconscious? How can you abuse a passed out person?!" he was yelling in the bathroom grunting as he was trying to calm himself down, taking deep breaths. It was a change in his attitude and how he was behaving that was making him feel strange. This wasn't like him. 

"I suppose that is for the best right now.. I mean.. I don't know where to begin if I have to explain this to Meian..." Hikaru looked up at Keiko and said: "I mean I don't even know where to begin if I have to explain this to myself! I mean... we barely know each other! Even though I have this inexplicable feeling towards you and.. and I am more than sure that I love you... And you're being so loving to me because I look exactly like this other 'Hikaru', who I presume is Meian's other dad? So technically you don't really care about me per se but just this other guy... who I'm possibly the reincarnation of or something? None of it makes any sense! Even though love is by nature not really logical or sensible so there's that... But then again..." 

Hikaru stopped himself before dwelling too deep into the matter and said: "In any case... I think you should get back to your room... Would be awkward to explain If Miean caught us sleeping in the same bed." 

--------------

As Meian cursed while looking at the mirror, the voice of Kyuya could be heard inside his head: "I'm afraid this is what you get for trusting a demon. But on the bright side, at least all you lost is your virginity. If it were one of those bug demons then you'd lose much more than that, perhaps a limb or two, even or head or intestines." The demon chuckled slightly and continued: "As for the 'tattoo' on your crotch, that's the mark of our pact, the point of which our lives are tethered and connected with one another. Can't you feel it Meian, the flow of dark energy entering your body through the mark? In time I shall teach you to better control the power of darkness and light combined. Besides, I think it looks pretty good on you."

I mean I don't even know where to begin if I have to explain this to myself! I mean... we barely know each other! Even though I have this inexplicable feeling towards you and.. and I am more than sure that I love you... And you're being so loving to me because I look exactly like this other 'Hikaru', who I presume is Meian's other dad? So technically you don't really care about me per se but just this other guy... who I'm possibly the reincarnation of or something? None of it makes any sense! Even though love is by nature not really logical or sensible so there's that... But then again..." 

As the other started ramping about their situation and how he was actually not attracted to him but the mere memory he was reflecting upon him, that made him feel like a dushbag. Like a complete dick. practically he was using him for the fact that he looked and acted like his version of Hinata and not himself. Now that the other was saying the words outloud it made so much more sense to him than before and he could understand how the other felt. They really started badly and it was getting worst as now that he tasted him, he wasn't going to be able to hold himself back. It was going to be even harder. 

"In any case... I think you should get back to your room... Would be awkward to explain If Miean caught us sleeping in the same bed." 

"Yeah .... you're right" he nodded turning to get up but then he took a deep breath, cursing himself in his mind but turned and kissed him passionately one more time before getting up and out of the room as silent as possible. 

Reaching the bathroom he went straight and washed his face and checking himself in the mirror. He was a bad person for doing this to the guy, but then again, they both kind of felt the same way. They both were attracted to one another without a logic explanation. Shaking his head as the thoughts where killing him, he got in the shower to freshen up. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm afraid this is what you get for trusting a demon. But on the bright side, at least all you lost is your virginity. If it were one of those bug demons then you'd lose much more than that, perhaps a limb or two, even or head or intestines." 

Meian groan and snorted at that idea and image, not liking it one bit. But then again, his first experience was awful. "Either way .... my first time was awful" he said blushing remembering what he could still remember before it got all blurry. 

"As for the 'tattoo' on your crotch, that's the mark of our pact, the point of which our lives are tethered and connected with one another. Can't you feel it Meian, the flow of dark energy entering your body through the mark? In time I shall teach you to better control the power of darkness and light combined. Besides, I think it looks pretty good on you."

"Pact?" he sure as hell didn't remember doing or agreeing to any pact with the guy. All he could remember was that he fainted half the way and was in between reality and dream or emptiness. 

"As for the 'tattoo' on your crotch, that's the mark of our pact, the point of which our lives are tethered and connected with one another. Can't you feel it Meian, the flow of dark energy entering your body through the mark? In time I shall teach you to better control the power of darkness and light combined. Besides, I think it looks pretty good on you."

Meian looked at himself and his hands but couldn't feel much of a difference but there was something strange that he could sense. He was a little different but not much. And now that he looked at the tattoo it did looked interesting. 

"Yeah ... whatever ... now get out of my head" he said shanking his head starting to undress to get in the shower. He was lucky that he had his own bathroom. 

Hikaru let out a heavy sigh as Keiko got up and was about to leave, but before he did the older man approached once more and left him with one last kiss. He moaned in surprise by the sudden embrace  and he had to fight every fiber of his being from wanting to grab Keiko back onto the bed for some more. Eventually the passionate kiss ended and Hikaru was left in the silence of the room all by himself, his face still burning red and his heart pounding from the kiss earlier. After a while he clamed down and muttered to himself: "Damn it Hikaru, get a hang of yourself.... Can't just let him turn you into a mush everytime he gets close... even though he's like the hottest guy alive... I mean.... You call that a fucking forty-year-old?! He looks younger than some of my classmates! He's even hotter now than when he was in his twenties.... huh?" 

Hikaru sat up as he thought about what just slipped out of his mouth. Hotter than when he was in his twenties? Why would he say that? It wasn't like he knew the man back when he was younger or have seen a picture of him from that time. Could it be some of those reincarnation shenanigans at work? It was really starting to give him a headache. At the end he decided to not dwell on it further and slipped off the bed, groaning from the pain from his waist and ass while he found himself some clothes to wear. He then left the room, hearing the sound of shower coming from the washroom he then began heading downstairs to use the toilet there. Afterwards he headed towards the kitchen and began preparing breakfast for the three of them. 

---------

"Fine fine... I'll leave you to sulk alone." The voice of Kyuya said before falling silence. While Meian had trouble balancing the darkness inside him, Kyuya too needed time to really master his newfound powers. The blast of light that vaporized those bug demons was but a fraction of the power he now possessed, and if he was to face with those real big players in this mess of a war, he'd need to master this new light completely. Sinking deeper into the shadows he began to meditate while feeling the flow of energy inside him, much similar to the very same thing he'd just taught the young human earlier.

Keiko heard the door from Hikaru's room which meant the other went out downstairs. He decided to take a quick shower before anything. The water did relax his muscles and made his mind get clearer then before, but the thought of what he did last night was still there. Yeah, he fucked with his son's friend  which was crazy and weird as fuck but then again he couldn't deny the similarities and the atraction that was between them two. It will be difficult to keep it away from the other though. 

Sighing he got out from the bathroom and went to his room to get change and stayed on the bed for a few more moments before getting out. 

Meian took a shower to calm his body and the soreness but it was way beyond getting better. His muscles did relax making his body a little numb but he was feeling a little better than before. His back was still hurting though. Once the shower was done, he moved in the room to get dress and he got a pair of long pjs and a shirt then went out as his stomach was growling in hunger. It was only normal as he didn't ate much last night and not to mention the activity he had. He still could not believe that he had sex and how the other worked him out for his first time. His behind was feeling swollen still and uncomfortable but the bath did calm it a little bit. 

Walking downstairs he heard noises from the kitchen and when he walked in he saw his friend cooking food. 

"Hey man ... smells good" he said walking slowly to the counter to pour himself a glass of water. He felt a little dehydrated from everything. 

sorry for late reply

While Hikaru had felt this strange familiarity with the Sayuri home kitchen the day before, now standing here actually cooking a meal made that feeling even stronger. Everything just felt so natural, so easy, he could easily find everything cause that was where he'd put them. The menu for that morning was a simple BLT sandwich with some sliced fruit on the side. When Meian stepped into the kitchen he turned towards him and smiled: "Good morning Meian." As he looked at the monochrome young man however Hikaru couldn't help but feel that something was a little bit off about his best friend, something that he couldn't quite put his finger on. "You look.. tired? Didn't sleep well last night?" Hikaru asked then pointed to the coffee machine and said: "I'm tending the frying pan so would you mind make three cups for us? I think your dad is awake as well."

Shortly after Keiko joined them downstairs for breakfast, afterwards Hikaru borrowed some textbooks from Meian cause his own was lost in the fire and retreated to his room to catch up on some study, or at least that was what he tried to do as from time to time images, sounds, feelings, sensations of what happened last night would suddenly interrupt his studies. Even the very thought that he was under the same roof with Keiko was enough to launch his mind straight out of the stratosphere and far, far away from the words and numbers on the page. It was pretty much the same thing throughout the rest of the day, and got even worse during lunch and dinner when he had to sit right across from Keiko, trying his best to put on the facade of normalcy and just talk about random stuff in an attempt to alleviate the awkwardness. He was so occupied by his emotions that he didn't put too much thought on that strangeness he felt from Meian. 

Time soon passed and it was deep into the night. Hikaru was pacing in his room, nervous, anxious, but also excited, would Keiko come to his room once again? Or maybe he should go to Keiko's room? He didn't notice the fact that his mind seemed to have operated on the assumption that they were going to spend that night together, without even thinking that if his assumption was correct or not. The number of his clock ticked one second after another, and eventually he sneaked out of his room and lightly knocked on Keiko's door. 

-------------

As sun set beyond the horizon and night shrouded over the buzzling city, Kyuya finished his long mediation and emerged from the shadows. Since he'd just drawn so much attention to the abandoned hospital last night he'd chosen to stay at his other safe house, namely an old apartment in the middle of what the locals would consider the red light district, filled with seedy bars, shady clubs, cheap hotels and more than enough dark corners and secluded alleyways for all sorts of suspicious dealings. In short, a cesspool of human darkness.

Through the connection he shared with Meian he began guiding the darkness inside him, manipulating the flow of the energy to make him feel like he was getting caressed from the inside, especially right above his groin where he'd  left the mark of their pact, and then spreading all across his body. Kyuya's voice echoed in Meian's mind in a teasing tone: "Good evening my dear. How was your day? If you don't mind I'd like to talk in person again." The next moment the image of the old apartment emerged inside Meian's mind along with the knowledge of his location. Kyuya continued: "Come to this place, I'll be waiting. Of course you don't have to come but...." 

As Kyuya spoke the flow of energy began focusing around Meian's groin, and soon it felt like his manhood was being stoked by an invisible hand. The voice of Kyuya chuckled in the young man's mind and said: "I don't mind playing with you across town like this."

The day went by rather okay would Keiko say even though from time to time he would look at Hikaru and check him out, smiling occasionally without Meian noticing.  He was so focused on Hinata that he didn't noticed all day Meians strange behavior. 

Soon it was night and they all went to their rooms as normal, but Keiko couldn't sleep. He was acting like a teenage in heat , thinking about the other and if he should check on him or not. But before he could decide on the idea he heard a knock on his door. There were only two people that could be behind the door, which was obvious. 

Stepping out of bed and moving to the door he opened it and saw Hinata standing there, with his big beautiful eyes and flustered face looking at him. His heart started racing in his chest immediately. He looked behind the other and towards his son's room and stepped aside, making room for the other as he leaned on the door. 

"Cannot sleep?" he asked trying to hide his smile. It was cute how the other was reacting and was behaving, making it possible to resist and not  tease him a little. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meian was glad that the day was finally over and he could get back to his room. For some reason he found it rather uncomfortable a little to be around his dad and friend but couldn't explain why. Now that he was back in his room he felt better and could rest. 

As he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth when he felt something rushing through his body making him shiver making him stop and lean on the sink groaning. Soon the answer came to his unspoken question. 

"Good evening my dear. How was your day? If you don't mind I'd like to talk in person again." 

Before he could reply in a iced tone the image of the location flashed through his mind, making him a little dizzy as it was the first time experiencing something like that.  

"Next time can you give a warning? And i don't mean of getting me aroused" he commented rolling his eyes as he took a deep breath trying calm down. 

"Come to this place, I'll be waiting. Of course you don't have to come but...." 

The way the other spoke and the feeling that soon spread from his groin through his body, made him shiver and groan as he had to lean on his hands again on the edge of the sink to not fall. He gasped biting his lip at the sensation but his back was still hurting from last night. Even if he was getting really aroused by the whole situation he wasn't ready to do anything again, right?

"I don't mind playing with you across town like this."

"you're a sick perverted demon, you know that?" he groan as he spoke, grinning looking at himself in the mirror. "But i kind of like that about you" he added licking his lips , taking deep breaths trying to calm down. 

"If you want me there then stop doing this" he said biting his lip referring to the sensation in his groin as it was making it difficult for him to concentrate and in that moment to even move. 

Soon after he managed to relax and got dressed before sneaking out again. This time he had to walk to the location as his bike had been missing since last night and most probably was in that old place that he meat with Kyuya. 

It didn't took him long to get there and he was surprised at the surroundings. "Nice blending" he said as he reach the apartment know to damn well that Kyuya would hear him no matter where he was. 

Hikaru looked up at Keiko who was barely concealing the smile on his face as he invited him inside. "No... I couldn't sleep." Hikaru muttered as he entered the room. He could feel his face burning and his heart racing as the door quietly closed behind him. Even though it was his own decision to come to Keiko's room, now that he was actually there with his lover, his brain just refused to work leaving him only with his inexplicable passion and burning desire towards the older man, as well as a weird conviction that Keiko must be feeling the same. 

"Umm. ma.. may I..?" Hikaru asked as he slowly approached the older man, step by step, closing the distance until their bodies were pressed against each other. He could feel Keiko's breath on his face and as the inches between them grew closer and closer, it eventually lead to a kiss, soft, light, brief, innocent, barely registering on their lips, like a newborn chick picking on a grain of rice. But it didn't take long for his almost instinctual passion to take over and before long he had wrapped his arms around Keiko's neck while kissing him passionately, their lips and tongue mingled and danced as he groaned and moaned lustfully.  

---------------

Kyuya's voice chuckled in Meian's mind after the young man's comment of him being a sick pervert, and how the human liked that and said: "You're certainly full of surprises. Very well, we'll continue this when're face to face once more. I'll look forward to it." As the demon spoke he relinquished his hold over the flow of Meian's energy and allowed him to calm down. 

Sometimes latter Meian arrived at the old apartment building Kyuya used as a safehouse. He could feel the young man's light attracting the attention of many denizens of darkness who also dwelled in the area, and they all decided to flee out of fear or annoyance. He then guided the young man inside the building and up the elevator, and just as he arrived at the door it opened on its own. "Come on in, my dear little thrall." Kyuya said as he beckoned the young man to enter. The place was a small suite with but a singular room acting as both living room and bedroom, an open kitchen, and a small shower room. It was old and ill-maintained, the wooden floor beneath them screeched and whined with every step they took. The walls were covered in graffiti of curse words and other obscenities, and the only source of light was a singular lightbulb hanging down from the ceiling over an old mattress. In many ways it was perhaps even worse than the old abandoned hospital they stayed in last night, cause at least the hospital was left largely untouched by human hands after the fire, while god knows who or what had made this place home before Kyuya decided to move in.  "You know you really stand out like a sore thumb with light just leaking everywhere. I'll need to teach you how to conceal your powers... and so... so much more, cause right now you might as well have a giant target painted on your back for all demon-kind to see, while the weaker ones would just run away, sooner or latter someone would try to kill you, devour you, or use you for their own nefarious purposes, like me~" He then pulled Meian into his arms and whispered in his ears: "I'll teach you how to use your light, and darkness, so you'll be able to protect yourself, and those around you... So how about we begin your first lesson? Namely how to better control your energy and use them for specific tasks..."

As the demon spoke, the mark on Meian's crotch began emanating a deep yet pleasant warmth, which gradually began to spread all across his body. Just like before he could feel the flow of energy caressing him from the inside and tat of course included his manhood. Kyuya then caressed his hand along Meian's forearm until he was covering each of the young man's fingers with his own, and as he lifted his hand, Meian's hand also began to follow it as if he was a doll being pulled by strings. "I want you to close your eyes and feel how my energy flow within you, I want you to feel how your energy is being directed towards your fingertips... yes... like that... can you feel it? Now imagine them flowing out of you as if they're the extension of your digits... let them reach out further... further... even further.... towards the table over there... Noe pick up the piece of paper there... that's it... now pour your light into it.... Good... very good.. you're really talented in this! Magic must flow in your blood.... anyway.. Now how about we fold the paper into something huh? What do you feel like? A paper airplane? Or a crane if you feel like a challenge?"

Keiko closed the door once the other entered his room, taking a deep breath after he walked pass him. It was like the night before where electricity could be felt in the air and there was like a strong magnet wanting to make them collide into one another.

He looked at Hikaru when he was asked if he may, but didn't respond and stand still. His eyes fallowed his every move as he got closer, only for him to stop inches away from him and never break eye contact. 

When Hikaru leaned to kiss him, he hummed , letting out the air and then taking a deep breath as the kiss moved on to a more passionately deep kiss. He had to hold the other by the waist pinned to his body while the other was holding him by the neck, not wanting to break the kiss. 

The moment the other wrapped his hands around his neck, he lifted him in his arms, making him to wrap his legs around his waist, moving closer to the bed only to lay him down as slowly as possible, sliding along the way with him and be sure not to crush his body with his. 

"You've become more brave " he whispered between the kisses , pressing his body into the other, making him feel through their clothes how hard he already was just by this simple action. "I like this" he added groaning and moaning in the kiss as he mingle their tongues together in a wild dance. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Meian fallowed the other in the house he started to check every corner of the house. This new senses where rather strange but very practical in comparison of how he was before. He really wasn't sure what had happened when they had sex and why he felt the way it felt but it was a much better sensation. He felt powerful and wasn't that much afraid anymore. 

"You know you really stand out like a sore thumb with light just leaking everywhere. I'll need to teach you how to conceal your powers... and so... so much more, cause right now you might as well have a giant target painted on your back for all demon-kind to see, while the weaker ones would just run away, sooner or latter someone would try to kill you, devour you, or use you for their own nefarious purposes, like me~"

"And i wonder who's fault was it again that i am how i am right now" he said rolling his eyes when he stopped to look at the other a little confused when he mentioned the purpose of usage. Was he using him? That was all that he was. A tool? 

"So .... i'm just a weapon for you " he said realizing what his words meant exactly. 

The moment the other pulled him in his arms he wanted to go. He was pissed but Kyuyas voice and tone as he whispered in his ear  made his body shiver intantly, making him let out a gasp. As he continued talking the tattoo mark started to heat up and spread the same sensation that he had before in the bathroom to make his legs shiver. He had to grab the others arms and lean on him as he closed his eyes and gasped a gain, fallowed by moans. He didn't like the effect the other started to have on him but in that moment it felt to damn good to stop it. 

But soon he felt like he was floating, not feeling the other and that made him frown again opening his eyes when Kyuya moved his hand. 

"I want you to close your eyes and feel how my energy flow within you, I want you to feel how your energy is being directed towards your fingertips... yes... like that... can you feel it? Now imagine them flowing out of you as if they're the extension of your digits... let them reach out further... further... even further.... towards the table over there... Noe pick up the piece of paper there... that's it... now pour your light into it.... Good... very good.. you're really talented in this! Magic must flow in your blood.... anyway.. Now how about we fold the paper into something huh? What do you feel like? A paper airplane? Or a crane if you feel like a challenge?"

breathing harshly he looked confused but he fallowed the exact indications the other was telling him to do. He closed his eyes and soon he felt his body light as a feather again but cold as ice. The only difference was that he wasn't shaking. The coldness was like mingle with the fire burning in his body which was creating the right temperature. 

Concentrating he could feel the flow of energy like waves throughout his body floating and taking over him. He felt his fingertips tingle when the other praised him which made him concentrate even more. He did further was he was told and it all seemed so easy that it made him smirk a little.  Yeah, guess he did had magic in his blood as otherwise he couldn't explain any of it.  

The next thing he felt the dark and light energy tingle his whole body wanting to burst out again like before but he tried his hardest not to lose control. He could see the lines of dark and light mingle together, forming like a new source of power that looked like a chain. With his control he tried to grab that chain that was created and use it. The paper was trying to change into different shapes until it did in the end turned into a crane. But soon after that was done, the chain strings that he had managed to keep a hold until that moment where starting to flow around his body making him breath harder and harder like he was suffocating .