(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"I wasn't asking" he blushed stopping and stepping away from him. "I was teasing" he said quickly knowing very well that he was going to be fucked real hard if Cass was getting horny and Fai wasn't with them. That idea only aroused him more.

----------------------------

Kaido managed to have contact with Bran during the cooking process, they touched hands, he even hugged him which was starting to feel ok. He was more relaxed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smirked at him, pulling Winston back and wrapping his arms around him. “Come on, Winnie.” He nuzzled his neck, licking the flesh there. “Delicious. Let’s go have some fun and corrupt Fai’s pristine bed.”

Cassidy couldn’t get enough of either man. Of course he’d take advantage when he got the chance!

He groped the guys arse. Already he was pulling him playfully from the kitchen and towards the stairs.

Fai giggled and waved to Winston. “Lube is under the pillow.”

Guest mik3la

Winston widened his eyes hearing the other trying to escape but he was already caught in his bear arms. Fai wasn't helping at all

"On which side are you" he yelled to Fai as they were exiting the kitchen heading already to the dorm. I'm fucked....both ways....literally and figuratively

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yours!” Fai laughed. More than happy to play along with the pair.

Cassidy nuzzled Winston’s neck. “You’re acting like you don’t want to... are you just playing or do you really not want to?” He’d not force him as he stroked the guys chest.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh .." he bite his lip holding a moan from escaping as he felt him touching his chest. His body was already reacting to him. Is not that he didn't want it. He didn't expect him really get this horny from a little tease.

"Is not that" he took a deep breath looking at him flustered. "Guess my body knows better than me what he wants" he admitted shortly, getting hard from from him nuzzling his neck 2which was his sensitive part

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smiled and picked him up, carrying him home. He couldn’t help it.

He took his time indulging in the man. Taking him slow to start before fucking him harder and faster than he had before.

They had both cum and showered before getting ready to go for dinner.

Fai carries the cake as the trio flew to Branwen and Kaido’s place. Cassidy opened the door and held it open for his mates. He was excited to tell his friends.

“Oh it smells good in here guys.” Cassidy offered as he followed his mates inside.

Branwen smiled and called to them. “Come in, come in.”

Fai put the cake down then gasped. “Kaido! Are you okay? What happened to your face!?”

Sorry! I’m a bit of a blank on sex scenes today. Just not in the mood for them.

Guest mik3la

no worries :) it's all good that you speed up the time ;)

Kaido looked at them and then smiled at Fai. "Nothing serious. Just a bad accident while flying because of my broken wing" he shrugged acting out like it was nothing. Apparently he was good at it. "I'm glad you like the smell cause we cooked together everything" he smiled proudly. This felt so nice and back to normal that he wasn't thinking about what happened anymore.

Winston sat on a chair near them all, keeping a smile on his face happy to see them all together. It reminded him of his brothers. Now that they were back, they would have to visit them too. Once they will see the mate mark, they would understand and accept everything.

Just when he was about to look at the cake Fai brought Kaido saw the mark on his hand. "Fai ... don't tell me... that's the mate mark?" he said taking his hand into his. "With whom?" he asked looking at him.

"All three of us" said Winston clumsy and out of the blue, keeping his head down lifting his arm up so that they could see the mark on his hand too.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? You should have let us cook then silly! If you’re injured you should take it easy!” Fai chastised gently. “I’m sure I’ll really enjoy everything though.”

Cassidy looked to Branwen, why did he look upset... clearly avoiding their looks as Kaido spoke of an accident. What if... had Branwen done this? No, that didn’t feel right. What had really happened then? He’d not ask.

Branwen blinked at the mention of a mate mark. Looking back and frowning at Fai’s hand and then to Winston before looking to Cassidy.

Cassidy nodded and held his hand up too. “Yep. Me too.”

“I always knew you’d get more than one. But my brother?” He quirked a brow. “You made him wait so long!! You better not put your head up your arse like that again.”

“I won’t. I’m all in.” Cassidy promised.

Guest mik3la

"We didn't thought it was possible either" said Winston shrugging looking at his hand and the other two. "Oh and Kaido the food smells really good. You should have left Bran do all the working" he tried to tease making the mood change from the sight of Kaido all bruised.

"I never thought you'll all be mates. This is crazy. I'm so happy for you guys" he said hugging Fay cause he was closer then moved to Winston and then at Cass. Winston noticed that Kaido was feeling really week and tense but he couldn't explain it so he ignore it. "Table is set so let's have a seat and eat" he said taking Bran's hand heading to the table seating and looking at all of them whole he was holding his hand on his stomach. my family

"We actually called you here to tell you something" he said acting all serious looking at Bran. "You all .... are going .... to be....uncles" he said biting his lip trying to keep his smile faded.

Guest syaoran-puu

“But I am glad that it was and that it happened to me. Us.” Cassidy winked to Winston and hugged Kaido only to notice an almost clinic smell... hospital? For a fall?

Branwen squeezes Kaido’s hand and followed him to the table. He wanted to hug him, to hold him close, but watching him flinch again wasnt appealing! “Yeah. We’re going to have a baby!” He smiled. Not hiding his happy he was. He was ecstatic about it. He just wished Jace hadn’t played any part in it!!!

Fai gasped. “You are!” He squeaked and got up, hugging his brother tightly. “Wow! I’m so happy for you Bran. You too Kaido. But wow!”

Cassidy smiled. Was this what he was sensing? “Amazing news. Just don’t ask me to babysit too often.” He laughed. Winking. “Newly mated.”

Fai glared at Cassidy playfully. “Shush! I’d love to babysit.”

Branwen laughed and hugged Fai. “Shut up Cass. I don’t want to have to kill you for defiling my baby brother.” He teased.

Guest mik3la

Winston widened his eyes when he heard the news gasping in surprised. He knew the other was trying so hard to have a baby and that that was now happening was amazing. He got up and hugged Kaido tightly wishing him all good.

"I'm so happy for you" he said feeling tears of happiness in his eyes. Why was he so emotional? Was it because of his heat that was suppose to come?

"If you don't wanna babysit then me and Fai will. Count on us guys" he said smiling as he returned to his seat. "Which will automatically made you stay with us which means babysit with us" he stuck his tongue out to Cass, mocking him.

"But i cannot wait to see the baby" he said enthusiast.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Don’t baby sitters have a reputation for fooling around on the sofa while the baby is sleeping?” Cassidy teased. “If so? I’m in!” He winked.

Branwen rolled his eyes. His friend might act childish but he knew he wasn’t. He squeezed Kaido’s hand. “Sit with our guests. I’ll start bringing dinner out.” He smiled. In the kitchen he realised he’d once more held back from kissing him. Wiping his eyes he tried not to get too emotional. They weren’t broken! This wasn’t over.... quite the opposite in fact! But it was hard to know what to do when Kaido seemed to pull back and gave such a hard time with his touch. I touch him and he thinks of Jace! That hurt.

Dishing up he carried the plates out two at a time. “Anyone want juice? No wine, obviously.”

“Me please. Want a hand Bran?” Cassidy asked.

“Nah. I’ve got this.” Bran replied.

Guest mik3la

"I want some juice too please" said Winston raising his hand then place it on the table looking at Kaido and his stomach. he was going to have a baby....how cool is that, he thought as he took Fai's hand and smiled. How would they be when one of them would be pregnant? That made him really curious but he pushed that thought away.

"So have you guys thought of names? Do you already know what it is? Either boy or girl? When is the due time?" he started asking Kaido but stopped blushing. "Sorry ... i just found it fascinating and i'm curious" he shrugged.

"Well ... we kind of thought of names but we don't know what it is yet. We'll have to make another checkup later this month and that's when will know" he smiled at the kid finding amusing how he was so thrilled about it. "So ... you all three mates ... who would had thought .... do you guys stay all together or....?" he asked looking at the guys.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen nodded. I’ll bring a big jug out and cups then.” He hummed softly.

Fai smiled at Winston, wondering what that look was about as he squeezed his hand tenderly. He leaned in to whisper; “love you.” Before laughing at the enthusiastic questions. “Don’t feel like you have to answer them all.”

Cassidy watched Kaido softly, “I’m surprised Branwen wants fo know the gender.” He admits but shrugged. “Yes. These two are stuck with me now. We’ve not be apart since we mated... if that’s what you’re asking? We’re still deciding where we should live. We’ve spent time between Fai and Winston’s so far. Which reminds me. With the baby coming, and the fact you gave Winston your old house.... I’m giving you my share of this one. Once we e decided stuff I’ll pack up my stuff and leave. Sure you can turn my room into a lovely nursery.”

Guest mik3la

"He doesn't but i want" said Kaido blushing knowing that Bran would do anything he wish for him.

"I don't want to think that we're kicking you out or something. We can have the baby in our room for the first period till he would be older to leave him alone in a room" he said feeling very protective already.

"Sorry, I know my home is not that big"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smiled. “You’re not kicking me out. I want to do this for you both. Branwen is like my brother in many ways. Let me do this.” He hummed gently.

Cassidy looked to Fai and Winston. “We have briefly discussed just buying one bigger house anyway.”

Fai smiled at him. “Three men together... we’ll need room.” He blushed.

Branwen brought out their drinks and food in several trips before sitting down. “Dig in everyone.” He reached and squeezed Kaido’s thigh softly.

“Looks great Bran.” Cassidy smiled.

“Delicious!” Hummed Fai.

Guest mik3la

Kaido wasn't too hungry he just leaned on Bran's arm looking at all of them enjoying the food they made. He placed his hand over his hand and looked at him smiling lovingly. He hopped the other was understanding that he was trying to get back to how they were and be affectionate as possible at that moment.

"I'm glad you like it" he said taking a sip from the juice keeping the smile on his face. His family. He wasn't alone. But they didn't need to know all the details. They had to deal with stuff too.

"It's really good" said Winston with his mouth half full. He really needed to learn how to cook so that he could take turns and prepare something for them too. "So ... how many months are you?" he asked taking a break from eating drinking a little juice.

"The doctor said around 2 or 3 months. Couldn't tell exactly" said Kaido rubbing a hand over his stomach thinking of the little baby that was growing inside him. A baby that was his and Branwen's. A baby that remained pure despite everything.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen wanted to encourage him to eat but he wasn’t sure how to do that. Not without drawing attention to it! So.... he didn’t. “Yeah. We’re looking forward to planning things and greeting the little one to the world.”

“I bet!” Cassidy knew how much Branwen had wanted children... so why was there a sadness between them? What was going on? “I can’t wait to meet them either.”

“Kaido wants to learn the gender so I’ll be able to tell you what we’re having early.” Branwen chuckled, eating up.

Fai giggles gently, “I’m just so happy for you! We’ve decided to hold off for likely a few years. If at all.”

“Pity. They could grow up together.” Branwen teased.

Guest mik3la

"Yeah that would had been nice but they are to young honey to have babies now" he said looking at Fai and Winston and stranding more on Cass. "You are the bigger baby in this trio" he said laughing playing with his food, taking a bite at a time.

"Bran ... do we have some .... pickles?" he asked saying the last word in a whisper blushing. He was having a lot of cravings all of a sudden.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy grinned, “Oh I know it. No ones denying it.” He winked to Kaido then blew a kiss to both his mates.

“I know they’re not ready. I’m not pressuring them! Though I can smell that someone is in heat...” Branwen had become a bit of an expert watching for Kaido’s.

Hearing his mates word, Branwen blinked at him before it clicked; “oh! Let me go check babe.” He got up and went to look for some pickles in the kitchen.

Guest mik3la

Winston blushed when Branwen said he could sense someone was in heat, looking at Fai. Even if he would be later on, he made a mental note, to not visit people when he was in heat.

Kaido smiled amused that the other got the idea of the craving a little harder. "You should get used to this kind of stuff" he yelled to him so that he could hear him in the kitchen laughing.

"What happened?" asked Winston curiously when he saw the other jump from his seat heading in the kitchen.

"Pregnancy cravings" said Kaido blushing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai just looked back at Winston and shrugged. “It’s me... sorry....”

Cassidy smiled, “you don’t need to be sorry for anything Fai. It’s perfectly natural. Branwen is just showing off his new heightened senses.” He laughed.

Branwen laughed from the kitchen. Coming back with pickles. “Here you go baby. And for the record! I’m full prepared. I’ll go get you anything you want, baby.”

Guest mik3la

"Thank you honey" he said touching his cheek, leaning in and kiss his lips softly turning his gaze back to the pickle jar which was already opened and started eating. They were sour but they were quite good.

"There are not many big houses available so you might want to look around if you want to move all three of you together" said Kaido finishing one pickle starting another one.

"We looked before cause we thought the same thing as you Cass. Wanted to move out and have our own place so i've looked for homes and they are like on limited edition" he said laughing at that comment.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy nodded. “There is another option.... we move into one of the houses together for now... and have a bigger house built. I just think that we might need room for our own space when we’ve have enough of each other.” He chuckled. They had their own interests and hobbies.... but wanted a life together.

Branwen liked the kiss.... Kaido hadn’t been that reaching before... but he appreciated the trying. He wanted that so much. To be as they had once been.

“Where would you want to live?” Bran asked. Finishing to eat.

“We’re not sure... somewhere we can afford?” Fai offered.

Guest mik3la

"We can always use my home" said Winston shrugging. He had been silent all their conversation. "i mean ... i know is small and all but ... it's not that expence" he said adding another piece of food in his mouth.

He was getting really hungry all of a sudden which was weird but the food was good so he couldn't complain.

"Winston is right" said Kaido finishing a few more pickles. "It has a garden and enough space for you guys for the moment. And i'm sure you can build around the place either an additional room or another house" he said tapping his finger on his chin thinking about it.