(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy was a little iffy about Winston’s house. It was years ago now, and they’d come to terms with it mostly now.... but he could still recall him shouting at him about going into his house without him.... maybe that was the issue? Winston sees it as his house and not our house.

“By that logic, my place would work for that too.” Fai offered. “But I think we need to stop thinking of it as ‘my’ and more ‘ours’? Right?”

Cassidy didn’t comment. He’d given up home for his best friend.... what if the others grew angry and kicked him out.... what then?

Branwen looked at his friend, “hey? You okay, Cass?”

Cassidy mist grinned and nodded. “Sure am.”

Guest mik3la

Winston frown and blinked a few times when Fai corrected the term. Did he said something to offend the others? He looked at Fai and then looked at Cass who was a little lost in his own thoughts. could it be that i said something bad?

"I think whatever you decide you will make it a home" said Kaido smiling holding Bran's hand in his. "but yeah ... that was the big news we wanted to share with you guys and guess you had one too. We really synchronized" he said laughing.

i can do this ... i can get back to how i used to be ... i'm not gonna let what happen beat me

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy didn’t want to say anything. Didn’t want to cause anyone harm or upset just because he was upset.

He finished eating then headed towards the bathroom. He just needed a moment alone.

Fai frowned when Cassidy left but reached and squeezed Winston’s leg reassuringly.

Branwen squeezed Kaido’s hand back. “A day of big news all around.” He was pleased that Kaido had relaxed a little at least. “I’ll start taking the empties to the kitchen.” He smiled.

Guest mik3la

Kaido smiled to Bran nodding at his suggestion sighing as he felt a little tired.

Winston looked at Fai when he squeezed his leg after Cass left which made him feel a little worried. Biting his lip he thought of going after him but maybe he wanted to be alone. But he was probably upset from something he said so he had to fix it.

Taking a deep breath he got up, kiss Fai quickly "I have to check on him" and left after Cass reaching the bathroom knocking on the door. "Cass ... are you alright? did i ... did i said something bad?" he asked standing in front of the door nervous biting his lips.

"Guess sometimes you guys have difficulties in communication" said Kaido to Fai not as a complain or observation but a notice that he and Bran weren't the only ones.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was collecting the dishes as he headed to the kitchen.

Fai smiled over at Kaido and shook his head. “Not exactly.... it’s just this one thing.... on his sixteenth birthday you gave him the house. Cassidy mentioned buying him a bed and getting the keys from you so he could build it and Winston sort of snapped at him? Saying he didn’t want him in his space and getting the wrong idea.... it’s why he asked you and Branwen to build the bed... he won’t even go into Winston’s place without Winnie around. I guess it really got to him? I was hoping it would fade in time.... but I guess it’s a soft spot for Cass. He’s been trying really hard.... he holds the trio together for the most part.”

Branwen returned part way through that. “He told me about some of that when he asked me to build the bed. I figured he was afraid of betraying Winston’s trust....”

“Probably that too.” Fai admitted. “He loves us. I know that.” Fai didn’t doubt that. Not anymore.

Cassidy closed his eyes when he heard Winston’s voice. “You didn’t. Of course you didn’t. It’s fine.” It was his issue. He needed to get over it. “Just go back to the group. I’ll be back soon.....” he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Come on Cass! Get over it already. Winnie didn’t even mean it entirely how you’ve taken it! He’s just an innocent kid.

Guest mik3la

Kaido sigh feeling a little sad that Cass was taking all that so hard and personal. "I'm sure Winston didn't mean it like that" he said quickly looking at Bran and back at Fai then looking in the distance after those two but they were out of sight.

"I....I think i know what it is about and ... i'm really sorry....I didn't mean it like that" he said biting his lip nervously still standing in front of the door. "I know that in the past i told you not to get in the house without me and i ...i'm sorry...that was before i had ...feelings for you....we were rivals so to say" he said but then realized he wasn't making it any better. "Damn it" he sigh rubbing his forehead.

"Cass please ... i am really sorry if i've upset you with that .... please come out....please" he plead really hopping the other would understand and at least open the door and talk to him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I don’t think Winnie meant anything by it either.” Fai admits to them. “But I guess it hurt Cassidy more than I realised.” He looked over his shoulder.... where they okay?

Cassidy frowned, closing his eyes and just trying to breath. It seemed he wasn’t going to get a moment to breath.

He flushed the toilet, mostly just to seem like he’d been on the toilet, then washed and put on his big boy smile as he opened the door.

“Please stop.” Cassidy smiled to him, but it didn’t entirely reach his eyes. “You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s not your fault I’m being.... sensitive about it....” he shrugged. He frowned. “Though for the record.... I never saw you as my rival. Especially not at that point. But now I’m starting to wonder if I was thinking different things to you.” They’d been talking on the phone for two weeks.... they’d been talking about being together.... Cassidy had wanted to give a present to a man who had said he’d want to keep him around even if they weren’t mates.... but then he threw it back into his face.

Guest mik3la

Winston took one step back when Cass came out of the bathroom not believing the flushing thing. The smile on his face wasn't real. he's faking it .... did i really screwed it up?

"I didn't mean it like that ... Cass...I..." he lowered his face feeling his heart hurt. He really did screw it up. He had tears in his eyes which he was trying to hide it.

"I know you're lying. But its fine ..." he said closing his eyes and throwing himself to his chest, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Play tough .... but...know that i am sorry and i never mean it to hurt you so bad" he kept his eyes closed not wanting to let the tears fall. "I don't care about the house ... home is with you guys ... with you"

Guest syaoran-puu

There was a moment of hesitation before he wrapped his arms around him too. He stroked his back and threaded his fingers into his hair. “Winnie....” he frowned, “I can’t.... I can’t live permanently in your house. I can’t get over it being yours....” he still didn’t go in without Winston or Fai. He just felt uncomfortable there. “Sorry....”

Guest mik3la

"In Fais house you don't have a problem" he said burying his head more. "Why can't you get over something stupid i said long ago? And now at the table it was just a say ... nothing more ... is not like is mine either" he said sobbing stepping away from him wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

"Did i really screw it up this much?" he added looking at him feeling his heart eke.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know....” Cassidy had helped Fai move, had crashed a few times before they started to date, had always felt... welcome? “It’s hard to explain. I’m not invincible.”

Feeling the other press closer into him, he wrapped his arms and wings around him, cupping the back of his head. “It’s nothing to do with my feelings for you.... and I don’t know why it hurt so much or why I can’t get over it. It’s almost like it just represents doubt? A doubt I don’t want between us. Ever.”

He leaned down and kissed him. “You’ve not screwed up, Winnie. I’m only fairy. I hurt too.”

Guest mik3la

He closed his eyes when he kissed him, feeling his heart hurt. Sobbing he freed the other taking a step back. What else could he do to change his mind or his feelings or the doubt in his heart. He never meant that to happened. He could be so stupid sometimes and say such stupid things that hurt people and now he was regretting everything but he couldn't changed it.

"You go ahead. I'll come after" he said wiping his tears and nose with his sleeve, taking deep breaths to calm himself. He wanted to fly away from there but that would be rude and would act like a spoiled child again. He wasn't going to run anymore. But right now he had to calm himself not wanting the others to see him like this.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy laughed, “no way, Winnie.” He pulled him back into his arms. “Come with me.”

He gripped the man’s shoulders and directed him towards his bedroom. He might have surrendered it, but for now? It was still his!

“I’m not going to leave you, upset.” He cupped his cheek. “I love you, Winnie. Fai and I both want you in our lives forever. I want you to be happy. I know this one thing is difficult for me to get over, but it’s not your fault.”

Leaning in, Cassidy kissed him.

Guest mik3la

"What?" he said but Cass was already dragging him up the stairs to his room. "Cass...no...they're waiting for us" he started saying but the other didn't listen until they were in his room and Cass started speaking and kissing him.

Placing his hands on his cheeks he leaned in the kiss, feeling little butterflies flying in his stomach but he broke the kiss patting. "The others are waiting for us so we need to head back" he said firmly looking him in the eyes but then lowered them to his lips which he touched with his finger.

"We can continue this home where we are just us...that including Fai too" he smiled a little. "Not gonna let you have all the fun" he said smirking.

Guest syaoran-puu

“They can wait.” Cassidy smirked. “Right now it’s just about you....” he touched his cheek. “I’m not going back until you’re feeling better too.”

He’d only brought them here for privacy, but laughed at the others thoughts. “Such dirty thoughts. But we can have lots of fun with Fai too later.” He laughed.

“Ready to go back? Together.” He said pointedly.

Guest mik3la

Hearing him say he has such a dirty mind made him blush. He thought that the other will go straight to sex mode which apparently was wrong. damn it he got me

Taking another deep breath he started laughing because of that fact but he nodded. "Let's go" he said lowering his hands to his hands smiling. He just hopped the other would feel better about that house or that they could build a new one. Now that he could think about he could start looking and do it without them knowing, making it a surprise. he would need the help of his brothers though.

"There you are ... I thought you guys got lost in the bathroom" said Kaido laughing, making Winston blush again. "N-No ... nothing of that sort" he said quickly sitting back near Fai drinking a little juice.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai laughed at Kaido’s words and Winston’s reaction. He could believe they’d been busy together expect he predicted Winston would be shy to do it here. “You look so adorable when you blush, Winnie.” Fai chuckled.

Cassidy smirked, wrapping an arm around Winston and nuzzling his neck. “Not for lack of trying.” He teased. “But this one wanted to wait for Fai too.”

Branwen quirked a brow, “you only.... together?”

“Nah.” Cassidy shrugged, “but if that’s what Winnie fancies? That’s what he gets!”

Fai blushed brightly as the conversation started to include him.

Guest mik3la

"That's sweet" said Kaido folding his hands together looking at the pair. They were so cute together.

Winston looked at Fai as he was blushing too.

"Now you get how it feels" he said in a whisper smiling, knowing that the other felt awkward cause now he was the one teased.

"I don't want to be rude or anything but i will have to leave you guys. I'm a little tired. You can still stay and chit chat. Don't mind me"said Kaido smiling getting up slowly moving around them. "I'm just glad i got to see you guys again and celebrated the good news" he added smiling looking at them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai stuck his tongue out at him and laughed. “Fine.” He bumped him.

Branwen looked to Kaido in concern.

Cassidy caught the hint. “It’s okay. We’ll head home too. You guys just rest. It was lovely to see you and congratulations. It’s great news, honestly.” He smiled.

“Thanks Cassidy. I appreciate it!” Branwen smiled.

Fai got up and took Winston’s hand. “It was lovely to have dinner with you all.”

Guest mik3la

Kaido hugged all of them as he watch them leave waving at them. He just hopped that they would figure it out how to be together and get over every obstacle.

Catching Bran's hand and still looking after them he said: "They are a complicated trio couple" , he looked at him. "But guess now Cass is in difficulty" he smiled amused by that idea but wasn't wishing them bad. He was happy that they all were mates.

"Can you help me to bed?" he asked sighing feeling a little sleepy. "Guess the meds are working now in making me this tired" he added holding his arm.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen waved to their friends before smiling over at his mate. He knew Kaido was really making an effort right now... he wouldn’t push him away!

“My pleasure.” He smirked, shifting closer and scooping him up into his arms. “I’ve got to pamper my baby daddy.” Bran winked. Normally he’d spoil Kaido with the intention of fucking him... today relaxation and pampering were his agenda’s!

“It’s all good. It’s better for you to sleep and heal anyway.” He smiled and took him to their bedroom, carefully putting Kaido down in their bed. Crawling in he pulled his mate into his arms. He couldn’t believe that they were having a baby.... only to have this happy time tainted!

He stroked a hand carefully over Kaido’s belly but didn’t press for more. Branwen felt a little strange being in their bed without the desire to fuck endlessly! “How are you feeling?”

Guest mik3la

After he was placed in bed he smiled at his gentle touch on his stomach and he placed a hand over his. Their happy moment had been tainted with such horror but they both were trying to get over it. Especially him, which it was hard.

"I'm fine silly...happy to be home honestly" he said looking at him and leaning closer to lay his head on his shoulder as they stand there with their hands over his belly in silence.

"I still can't believe we will going to be parents....finally" he said taking a deep breath sighing. "I love you Branwen...and always will" he said lifting his head kissing him gently, but that was all he could do for now. His body wasn't ready to handle more and he hated that

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was softened by the kiss. Lately they had started to feel like ‘goodbye’ kisses, he knew that was in his head though.

He was well aware of what Kaido was going through.... he wasn’t about to push sex or intimate touching right now.... he wasn’t sure he could touch him like that right now. He hummed and nuzzled their noses together in and Eskimo kiss.

“Rest my pretty mate.” He smiled. “I’ll help you have a bath tomorrow. We can go out and look for baby stuff if you want?”

Guest mik3la

Laying in bed he hummed as he sight knowing him there with him. He was feeling sad for not being like before. To touch him, kiss him, cuddle like before. As he closed his eyes he had tears in them but hold them back. He so wanted to erase everything but it wasn't possible.

"We can do that" he said still holding his hand over his belly. That was comfortable.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen needed to keep clinging to the positives or he’d go crazy!

He spread his fingers out over the guys stomach. He wanted to enjoy the moment. Finally! Two years of trying.... they’d been given the best gift! Tainted by the worse pain!

Branwen wasn’t ready to sleep but he wanted to stay close. Since the attack he couldn’t stand being far from Kaido. Couldn’t stand the idea of letting him down again!