(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"I wasn't possessive just that ... back then I didn't know you like I know you now" he said yawning. "Plus, we're mates now so feel like home" he said blinking a few times before closing his eyes a littlw almost falling asleep when Cass returned and cleaned them.

"You're not going to sleep?" He asked catching his hand before he could go away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Feel like home? Cassidy mulled this over.

“In a moment.” He said softly. “I want to just.... enjoy the moment. Go to sleep.” Cassidy hummed gently.

He squeezed his hand. “I love you both, now sleep.” He smiled softly. Fai was already fast asleep and softly snoring, snuggled close to Winston’s side. “He’s bloody adorable.” Cassidy observed.

Guest mik3la

Feeling the movement closer to him he looked at Fai and smiled at Cass comment. "Yes he is" he said then turned and look at him. "You're too. So don't stay up late" he said laying in bed covering themselves with a blanket sighing closing his eyes finally falling asleep

~Next morning~

The next day Kaido was up early along with Bran finishing the grocery list that he needed to pick up from the store. Just when he was about done with breakfast he felt a little sick so he went to the toilet to trow up. Maybe there was something wrong with the food, he thought washing his mouth and heading back out taking the list.

~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long till Winston woke up feeling like he couldn't breath as he looked around him and he was caught in between them two. Fai and Cass where hugging him. It was a beautiful view if it wasn't the fact that he was starting to feel really hit and almost with no air.

"Wake up sleepy heads or you're going to suffocate me" he said taping their shoulders slowly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen frowned, “you okay babe? Look.... I’ve got to go but I’ll be home soon. Text if you need me. Yeah?” He headed to the bathroom door. He touched it a moment. Throwing up? “You okay?” He repeated. Concerned.

Had they done it too much? Had he made Kaido sick? The heat could be funny. He’d seen Kaido react a little different with each one.

———

Cassidy chuckled and rolled to his other side.

Fai yawned and sat up, stretching. He rolled his hips, covered his mouth and yawned again. “Sorry. I can sleep in the middle in future if you prefer.”

Fai slipped from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Cassidy let his eyes close again, already snoozing again.

Guest mik3la

"Yeah ... i'm fine" he said smiling at him turning him and pushing him towards the door. "Go ... don't worry about me...i'll be fine" he said trying to assure him that all was alright and it was just a small stomach sickening. He kissed him goodbye and then checked the list again making sure he had everything they needed on it. He then flew to the grocery store starting to buy everything that was on the list, humming a random song.

~~~~~~~~~

He rubbed his eyes as he stretched his hands and back feeling much more better away from the heat tracing Fai with his eyes as the other went to the bathroom but naked. That made him blush a little but didn't say a word since he liked the view. He turned to Cass bending over him.

"You stayed up late last night didn't you" he said kissing his cheek sighing nodding his head. i did told him to not stay up to late ...., he thought as he got off the bed heading to the bathroom entering slowly. "Mind if i join in?" he asked smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE/FORCE/BLOOD

Branwen smiled at him and chuckled as he left. “Okay! Okay! I’m off. See you later, Kaido. Have fun.”

Jace finally saw his opportunity! He stalked closer. It had been weeks. Months... years... of watching and planning. Finally, Kaido was all alone!

He wasted no time as he grabbed the guy leaving the store, covering his mouth with a clothe as he pulled him into the abandoned, gloomy alley. “You should have tried with me before. Now I’m going to make you pay for embarrassing me!”

Using his overwhelming strength he pushed Kaido up against the wall. “Be a good whore and just take it. Maybe I’ll even let you live!” Have growled. The anger he felt for Kaido and Branwen manifesting itself as an ugly inferno!

One hand continued to hold Kaido firm, pinned against the wall. The other roughly tore at his clothing, literally ripping them off the bastard before he let himself free too. Leaning in, Jace bit the guys ear, hard. “This isn’t going to be pretty.” He sniffed and laughed. “Oh! You’re in season! I can smell you. Oh I’m going to cum so hard inside you that you’ll be carrying my babe in no time. Every time you look at it you’ll think of me. Remember me! Your so-called-mate will always know you cheated. Know you were unfaithful!”

Roughly, Jace manhandled the guy and forced his cock in without lube or preparation. He didn’t care if Kaido tore or enjoyed this. This wasn’t about pleasure. It was about revenge!

Jace fucked the guy, pushing his body against the wall harder, uncaring it cuts or grazes. Leaning in he bit the guys should hard enough to draw blood. His cock sliding in and out. “Such a whore. I can feel his leftovers still inside of you. Do you think the great and powerful Branwen will want you after this? Will he even look at you? Touch you? You’ll be tainted and broken!” Jace growled. Shifting his hold to the guys hips. His fingers dug in hard, enough to leave angry bruises behind, as he brutalised the guys hole. Looking between them he saw blood on his cock. It only made him smile more. “That’s it! You fucking bastard. Feel me. Know who it is who uses you like the garbage you are. And once I’m done?” He was getting close. “I’m going to dump your body here like the trash you are!”

A few more thrusts and Jace came. Filling Kaido up. In the past he would have made sure Kaido had cum too, now? He didn’t care! Not at all!

Before he pulled out he grabbed Kaido’s hair and slammed his face into the wall, punching his hips deeper so his spent cock went deeper too. “Feel me inside you. Soon you’ll be carrying my babe.” He laughed cruelly and held his hand up for Kaido to see. “Guess we weren’t mates after all.” No mark.

One more push on his head before he pulled out and kicked Kaido to the ground. Tucking himself away he flew off. Leaving Kaido alone, bloody and broken. A grin on his face.

———

“Not too late.” Cassidy yawned. He peeked at him and lazily smiled without making any move to leave.

Fai looked over and smiled. “Of course I don’t mind, Winnie. Come join me.” His wings fluttered as he pulled him inside.

He kissed him happily. “So.... you’re both really my mates?” Fai shyly took Winston’s mate mark hand in his, squeezing it.

Guest mik3la

It all happened so fast that he just didn't had time to realize what was happening as he was abducted by someone with a cover over his mouth for not screaming dropping the bags on the floor as he was flew away. The voice rang so deep in his ears that his heart stopped when he recognized who it was. Jace

He moaned in pain when he was pinned to the wall trying to escape but the guy was stronger then him. Damn it! How did he got in this? Why was he still had a grudge on him. "No ... please....stop!!" he started crying when the other ripped his clothes off realizing what he was going to do.

When he heard him realizing he was in season and what he was about to do he tried again to escape but with no use. He tried with all his power to get away but he was able to move only a few inches away only to be pinned back to the wall more brutally. "No...You cannot do that ...Not that please .... anything but that...argh!" he pleaded but the guy was already set up what he was going to do. Kaido screamed in pain when he felt him enter his whole with no preparation whatsoever, feeling his insides rip apart. "It hurts ....please stop...no...argh...ngh...ha..it hurts" he was crying in pain.

With each thrust Kaido cried even louder as the pain was cutting throughout his body. The words sank so deep that it made him cry even more. What did he do to deserved this? Why was this happening to him when he was finally happy? How was he going to face Bran after all of this? Or anyone of the matter? it hurts ... it hurts so much....please stop...please stop, his mind was getting foggy because of the pain he was feeling and the loss of blood from his raped hole.

Realizing that the other was about to cum he tried to snap of the grip again. "Don't ... please ... don't cum inside ... not there....please ...don't....NO!!" he cried out but the other didn't cared about what he was saying. He screamed when he felt his sperm filling him up crying even harder. He moaned in pain when he was pushed against the wall again feeling his whole body in pain, muscles hurting, everything was hurting. He fell on the ground left like an empty shell of himself, all bruised and covered in sperm and blood. He was a mess. He wanted to die.

His hands wrapped around his stomach, curling up and crying his heart out not able to move. Everything in his body was hurting and because of the pain he fainted.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Winston smiled joining the other in the shower holding his hand into his and kissing it. "It's better than we ever thought" he said looking him in the eyes kissing his lips gently. "Now let's get clean and get breakfast ready cause i'm hungry and...if we continue this i might want to fuck you here" he said blushing at the end realizing how bluntly he said it.

Guest syaoran-puu

An unconscious Kaido was found by Taylor. He carried him to the hospital and sat in the waiting room. He had heard shouts and commotion but had been too late.... only spotting a strange sight when he came to investigate. The police had asked him to wait. They’d called the guys mate. Some guy called Branwen? Taylor couldn’t believe something so brutal could happen! Poor guy.

Branwen barged into the hospital, panicked and desperate to get to his mate. “Where is he?” He demanded of a nurse. “Where is Kaido?” He didn’t know all the details. Just that his mate had been hurt.

“Please calm down sir. I will lead you to your mate. But first.... I think it’s best I give you a brief rundown of his.... injuries.” The nurse offered.

Branwen listened. Growing pale with each word. Done, he walked like a ghost into Kaido’s room. “K-Kaido.” He held in the gasp as he sat beside him. He touched the bed softly but didn’t touch him, he didn’t want to spook him or hurt him. His poor mate was so bruised and damaged. “I’m here now baby. I’m here.” He shouldn’t have gone to work. Shouldn’t have left him.

The tears spilled as he watched his beautiful mate.

———

Fai blushed brightly but smiled at him. “I’m not complaining.” He offered gently.

He looked up shyly at him and leaned in and kissed him.

Mates. He really had two mates!

Guest mik3la

Kaido woke up in the hospital not knowing how he got there but the doctors and nurses informed him that the retailer guy called the cops and they brought him in. oh no ... if that is true ...then they called Bran .... i cannot see him ... not like this ... he cannot see me like this, his mind started rushing and his body wanted to do just that. Run. But every inch of his body was hurting especially his behind. He was all bruises and pain that he just couldn't move. Taking the pain killers the nurse gave him, he managed to relax more, but he was still afraid of how Bran would react to all this.

He could hear the shouting outside the door and then the silence, knowing very well who it was. He turned in bed so that he would face the window and his back would be to the door. He couldn't look at him. As the door opened and heard his named being called by the other his body tense. Seeing him in the reflection of the window that he sat on the chair near the bed and placed a hand on it, he shift quickly curling a little away from him. He couldn't look at him or let him see more. He felt ashamed, embarrassed, filthy. Like the worst of them all.

"I'm sorry" he said trying to hold his tears in his eyes. That was all he could say. He was sorry for being in that situation. For being so pathetic and that he couldn't protect himself. He felt sorry for him having such a mate. He was sorry for the humiliation he was in. Having his mate raped. How could he live further with that on his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winston smiled and kissed the other back, lowering his hands down to his ass grabbing it firmly moaning in the kiss. "You have such a perfect body" he whispered through kisses pulling him closer to his body till they were pinned together so that he could stretch his hand more to reach his hole, playing around it and inserting one finger.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen’s heart shattered at that sorry. His eyes took in the way Kaido curled in on himself. Very softly he placed a hand on his mates shoulder. “Kaido....” he whispered softly.

His words caught. He was devastated that he hadn’t been able to protect him! “You’re not to blame. None of this is your fault baby.” He wiped his eyes with his free hand. “All I want to do right now is pull you into my arms and protect you.... but I’m so scared of hurting you more.”

He stroked his shoulder. The only part he dared to touch right now. “Please forgive me. I should have protect you better. I shouldn’t have gone to work. I....” he shut up. Not wanting to add more to Kaido’s concern.

But he also knew he had to say something. “I love you, Kaido.” Branwen meant it too. “We’ll figure this out...” He wanted to demand to know who. To get revenge. But right now? His mate needed him more.

———

Fai blushed but smiled, kissing his lips again. “You too.”

He stroked his chest, holding him close and grinding softly against him.

He moaned at the fingers. “You’re more confident already.” He teased. Fai liked it though, he’d always loved Cassidy’s confidence too.

Guest mik3la

His body shattered at the touch on his shoulder but didn't moved. It was like his mind and body were in conflict. He knew in his mind and heart that that man was Bran and he wouldn't hurt him in any way but his body was to bruised to make the difference between loved one and enemy. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes listening to the other feeling his heart thorn into pieces.

"No. You have your job...you ...had to work.... i'm sorry for .... being so weak and ...pathetic... i'm sorry that you have to deal with me like this...i'm sorry for being such a ... looser" he said sobbing his tears that already started falling on his cheeks, still staying curled up, not being able to move.

Another knock on the door happened which made Kaido turned his head worried of who it might be. Maybe it was Jace who came back to look at his victory? That made his body shaken. But it was the guy from the supermarket. The cashier.

"Sorry to bother I ... i just wanted to ... see how you're feeling .... but ... i'll head back to work as you have company now" he said looking apologetically at Bran and sadly smiling at Kaido.

That look he hated. That pity in his eyes Kaido was hating it.

"I'm fine....Thank you....the nurses said you...you brought me here" he said turning his gaze back to the window. He felt pathetic and was hating the pity in his eyes. That's why he didn't want to look at Bran. He didn't want to see the same pity in his eyes.

"Right...I-I'm glad that ... i wasn't at least that late" he said sighing. "I'll go now....have a nice day" he bowed and left the room.

Kaido didn't spoke for a few more minutes, not knowing what to say. He wanted to be alone. Actually he wanted to die and take all the pain away. He wanted to escape that world, to be swallowed by the earth and forgotten. He just couldn't at that moment to deal with it. He didn't know how.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Well you got more confident too along the years and i caught up with you" he smiled inserting a second finger as he did the day before, getting harder from the friction between their bodies.

"Plus i'm older and wiser right?" he teased kissing him again moving on his neck, stepping towards the wall, forcing Fai to keep his back pinned to the wall, lifting him into his arms, guiding his legs around his waist.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen didn’t care about any of that! He only cared about his mate. “You’re not weak.” He whispered. “You’re not pathetic.” Kaido sounded so broken that it was utterly breaking Branwen’s heart. Shit! Why did this have to hurt so much?

Branwen couldn’t even imagine how Kaido was feeling right now! His poor mate!

He mostly ignored the clerk. He wanted him gone. Wanted Kaido home, safe and sound, with him! “Thank you for helping my mate.” He managed to get out before falling quiet.

Branwen sat in silence a moment. Longer than he even realised. Time racing past.

“Kaido..... will you look at me, baby? We can go away for a while. Just us: go recover?” Branwen didn’t want to know but.... “would it help to.... talk? Do you know who.... who did it?”

——-

“You think?” He smiled happily. Fai laughed as he was picked up. Wrapping his arms and legs around him. “We’ve travelled together for two years. It’s going to be strange going home to mine alone.” He blushed.

Fai wiggled his arse a little until he felt the head of his cock near his hole. So close!

“Take me babe.”

Guest mik3la

"How can i look at you when i'm like this?" he started saying wiping his own tears away. "I'm broken...how can i continue being your mate when ... when i'm like this" he closed his yes sobbing hiding his face in his hands. He was just to hurt and broken to even be able to look at him. he felt filthy and not worthy to be with him anymore. He couldn't even let him touch him. How could that work?

When he asked if he knew who it was he froze. He knew to damn well who it was and his body started shaking as the memory of how the guy treated him started rolling back and forth in his mind. "Yes ...." he said closing his eyes covering his head starting to cry again. He was afraid for Bran's safety too. he didn't want to make something crazy. Who knew how he would react. Even if he had all the right in the world to react in such a way. But he didn't want Bran to get in trouble.

"Please don't make anything to put you in danger" he said grabbing his hand into his holding it against his chest. That was the only thing that he could do at that moment. Holding his hand against his chest, against his heart, trying to acknowledge himself that that was Bran and he was safe with him. "It .....It...was....J-Jace" he gasped starting crying again, lowering his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Then we'll move in together...the three of us" he said kissing his neck, licking it till his jaw then moved his hips so that he could sink in him. "Hmmm you feel tight again...but is so damn good" he groan holding him pinned against the wall moving his hips slowly as he was letting Fai down on him, feeling himself sink even deeper in that position.

"Fuck i go so deep like this" he moaned in pleasure breathing hard, making sure he was keepng Fai steady, as he started moving faster , harder and deeper.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen’s heart was breaking. He let his fingers curl in, press slightly into Kaido’s chest as he held him.

Silently he climbed on top of the bed and wrapped his arms tenderly around his mate. “You’re not broken.” He said honestly, leaning into his neck gently. He saw the bandages and frowned. The nurse had said bites. Some bastard had brutalised his mate. “None of this is your fault. You’re not to blame for any of this. It doesn’t change how much I love you. You’ll always be my mate.”

He froze at that. “J-Jace?” He frowned, the expression angry. It was a good job Kaido couldn’t see his face right now.

Jace had hurt his mate? Because he’d been embarrassed? But Kaido was HIS mate! That wasn’t going to change.

“I can’t just ignore that he’s hurt you like this.” Branwen whispered softly. Hurting even more for Kaido now. The tears fell silently. His heart aching.

What could be do?

What should he do?

Jace had to pay!!

———

“We will?” Fai smiled at him. Humming gently at him. He stroked Winston’s cheek lovingly.

He moaned. Back arching as he clung on. “I can feel you. You’re so big. So deep.” He shuddered gently and rocked his hips.

“You feel amazing.” Fai moaned.

Cassidy smirked to himself. He could hear them. His sexy boys. Looking at his hand he felt his heart swell. Mates. He had two mates. No wonder he hadn’t had luck before.... his mates hadn’t been born until recently. They’d certainly keep him on his toes!

Sitting on the edge of the bed he called and arranged the appointment at the clinic. He had to tell Branwen too. He was his best friend. And his brother was his mate!

Guest mik3la

He nodded when Bran said the name back, sending a shiver down his spine holding Bran's hand closer to his chest, tensing a little when he crawled up in bed behind him and hold him in his arm but he remained silent. Even if his body was telling him to run or to push him away, he needed that warmness. He needed his affection even though Jace's words were still ringing in his head.

"I know he deserves to be punished but not with the cost of you getting hurt or anything worst" he said feeling stomach sick looking for something to puke in and found a small recipient. He covered his mouth when he was finished wiping the saliva away from his lips, leaning his head back on his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

"Fuck yeah...gnh....ngh.....I'm almost there .... i'm cumming ..... fuck....ngh...ha....." he groan pushing his hips in and out of him feeling the small tinkle sensation from before which made him sank one last time as he cum inside the other, breathing hard looking down at their bodies connected.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Enough about him.” Branwen didn’t want Kaido to think white Jace. Now he knew who he’d make pay for this horrendous crime!

“You just focus on you. On getting better.” Branwen shifted so that Kaido could vomit. “Are you okay? Was I too rough yesterday? You were feeling sick this morning too.” Of course that’s could have been because of the attack too? Agh! Why was this so bloody complicated?

“Tell me what you need me to do, Kaido.” How could Branwen help him?!

———

Fai clung on. He couldn’t help but cum soon after, clamping around the invasion. “Agh! Winnie.” He breathed heavily, hot and snuggled close, his legs like jelly. “I think.... I think I understand why everyone thought I was odd for waiting!” Sex was amazing!!!!!!

Guest mik3la

"Just ... stay here with me" he said turning around groaning a little in pain as he looked at him and hugged him, hiding his body in the others chest, nuzzling him, feeling his scent. He was his mate. He was safe in his arms. He wasn't going to hurt him. He was safe now. Right there in his arms. Keeping his eyes close and staying like that in his arms keeping the words in his mind, his body relaxed and fell asleep in a few moments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He nuzzled his neck placing soft kisses still holding him in his arms as he was laying him on the ground feeling his legs trembling. He hold him close in his arms kissing him gently on the shoulder, neck, cheek and lips.

"That makes two of us" he said as he also had to wait those years along with him.

"Let's finish the shower and prepare breakfast together. Are you able to stand?" he said kissing one more time before stepping away to take the shower in washing their bodies.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen felt utterly hopeless as he held his mates sleeping form. He took in the bruises and scrapes on his face.

Carefully he shifted his wings to cocoon them both and hold them close. He wanted to protect his mate. There was no way he was letting Kaido out of his sight for a while!

Resting his head against Kaido’s gently he held him just took in his scent.

My mate is alive.

My mate is alive.

My mate is alive.

Kaido’s body would heal.... but would the fractures he saw in his mind? Branwen would make sure of it!

———

Fai giggled and nodded. He put his feet down, kissing him tenderly. “I love you.”

He started to wash up, shaking his wings so water droplets showered all around them. Fai was.... happy.

Cassidy appeared at the door. “Smells like you two have been enjoying yourselves.” He headed into the bathroom. “I’d join you. But I wouldn’t be able to keep my cock to myself.”

Guest mik3la

Kaido was sleeping in his arms, holding his shirt firmly in his grip, not wanting to let him go. He was afraid that he he would loosen his grip the other would go away and dispose of him. As he was sleeping his body relaxed and so did the grip on the shirt but the hand remained on his chest.

A short knock on the door and a nurse came in the room, but seeing the patient asleep she smiled. "He finally managed to sleep. Thats good" she said more for herself checking the papers in her hand. "Mr Branwen, i must say that visit hours are almost over and you cannot stay here" she said in a sad voice knowing how much that meant for the patient seeing him so clendged on him. "If you do insist we will have to fill some papers later on the day" she said making a small bow and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"I love you too" he replied finishing the shower drying his body off when the door was opened and Cass came in. He blushed a little as they've been caught doing nasty things in there but smiled at his comment.

"Then pick your mate to have a morning sex while the other prepares the breakfast" he said rolling his eyes smiling teasing him a little.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen looked up and frowned. “There’s no way I’m going anywhere.” He whispered, but his voice was firm. “The only request my scared and abused mate had, was that I stay with him. So I’m sorry. But I’m not going anywhere.”

He looked at the precious man snuggled under his delicate wing. “I wasn’t there when he needed me. But I will be now. Please.... don’t make me leave him.” Because Branwen wasn’t going anywhere without his mate beside him!

——

Cassidy chuckled, “popping your cherry has really dirtied your mouth!” He laughed.

He looked between the pair. “I think.... I pick both. Then I’ll treat you and take you out for waffles or pancakes.” Cassidy walked closer. “I don’t want to choice between you both yet.” He winked.

Fai grinned and looked between them both. “You’re insatiable!” He moved to hug Cassidy, kissing him.

Guest mik3la

"No worries Mr Branwen, no one will disturb you till later when the doctor will come and check him again along with his checkup results" she said as she was closing the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He frown when he said he got a dirty mouth. The same said Fai a few moments ago. But he didn't see a change in himself. Yeah he got more confident but that was more because of the relationship during those two years. Rolling his eyes sighing he smiled at him even if he wanted to protest because he was kind of hungry, but hearing he would treat them to waffles he wouldn't say no to that.

"You both are insatiable" he laughed looking at them both crossing his arms around his chest. Seeing them like that, relaxed and loving made him happy. And the fact that they were now mates, that meant they would be always together. Right?

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen relaxed a little. Just holding him gently and trying to relax. He wanted to take this all away from him. He’d take this all on himself if he could save his mate any pain.

He wanted Kaido to be okay again. So much for our happy story. For trying for a baby. Branwen squeezed his hands gently around him.

Eventually he tried to sleep.

———

“Hey. No frowns. I rather like your sexy, dirty mouth.” Cassidy admitted with a wink.

Fai giggled gently and looked over at Winston. “Join us?” He reached for him.

Guest mik3la

Winston smirked and look at them both.

"Can i leave you alone? Not a chance" he said joining them in the embrace kissing Cass's neck up to the jawline and up to his earlobe biting it gently. His hand was wandering around his perfect back as he moaned softly, touching his hip to his.

He did wanted to feel the other back inside him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Of course not.” Cassidy grinned and smiled, he kissed Winston, hand shifting to roam over him. “Turn off the shower Fai. I’m going to take my boys back to bed.” He winked to Winston.

Fai giggled and turned off the shower. Happy to follow him.

Cassidy led the wet men to the bedroom. His wings fluttering. He moved his hand to Winston cute bubble butt. Fingers probing at his home.

Guest mik3la

Winston lead the way to the bedroom more like pushed by the other, biting his lip when his ass was touched in such a manner and he felt his fingers moving closer to his hole.

"You're getting impatient with this" he moaned biting his lower lip as his body was getting hotter and hotter getting aroused by his touches. He was getting insatiable himself.