(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“You know I didn’t used to notice either, but I’ve been paying attention the last two years.” He hummed gently. Branwen has sniffed Kaido repeatedly, wanting to learn the differences, to figure it out. Branwen wanted to know when Kaido needed him.

He looked at his mate, then down at his belly. “Yes.” He hummed gently. Branwen smiled. Stroking his cheek. “If you want to adopt we can.” He smiled, kissing him. “But let’s wait for a while longer? Give it a few more years?” He asked carefully. Stroking his hair. “Unless you want to do it sooner? I’ll follow you anywhere, Kaido.”

———

“It’s subtle. Like it’s only just begun.” Cassidy offered. Leaning in he sniffed them both. “It’s mingled with you both.” He said honestly. “I can’t tell who it is.” He sniffed again.

“It’s rare, so don’t worry about it. We can be careful.” They hadn’t talked about babies. This was all new to them still. Yet, Cassidy looked at his hand. These were his mates. He wasn’t going anywhere!

Fai sniffed at Cassidy and then Winston. “I can’t tell.”

Guest mik3la

"No, not now. I mean... I want to still try it and if is not possible and the doctor says it will not work then we can adopt" he said leaning his head against the other.

"You know that if we will have a baby you will get less sex?" He teased smiling amused by it.

------------------

"I have no idea how that's supposed to be so its fine" he said shrugging looking at his hand and subtle to theirs. They were really mates. It was set. No one could leave the other right? They would be together forever.

He turned laying in bed resting his head in his hand looking at them both. It was unreal that they were right there after all this time.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen squirmed at that. “Less sex?” He growled and nibbled at his neck. “We’ll have to find a baby sitter. I need inside your body just like I need air!” He meant it too!

Branwen kissed him, “but I know. You’ll need time to recover. We’ll want you to nurse the babe.” He winked. “Maybe I’ll have to suck on your titties too.” He hummed, teasing.

“Less sex?” He said it like it was the worse thing in the world. Like he was flabbergasted by the idea.

———

Cassidy took Winston’s marked hand. “So this part is me?” The black has appeared first on Winston and himself. “And this is Fai?” He looked to Fai. “I wonder which part I am on yours?”

“It’s all of us.” Fai smiled.

Guest mik3la

Kaido was laughing hearing him wimp at the idea of less sex. That was something he could tease him for a very long time.

"You're so funny when I tease you" he said smiling touching his cheek.

"But dont worry to much. I dont think I'll be able to resist too much without it either. You're to damn sexy to say no" he winked smiling.

----------

"I think more like ... I'm the black one, Cass is the red one and Fay is the heart that holds us together" he said smiling shrugging.

When did he became so profound?

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy chuckled. “Why am I red and you’re black?”

Fai grinned, “I’ll happily be the heart that keeps you both together.” He pet them. Enjoying them.

————

He growled and bit his shoulder. “You’re so mean to me, Kaido!” Branwen hummed gently and kissed him.

“Good.” Bran relaxed. “I want to keep fucking you. But I’ll look after our baby.... or babies....” he winked, “too. I won’t abandon them. But I’ll always love you. Always want to be inside you. With you. Connected to you.”

Guest mik3la

"I dont know. I was just saying. It could be the other way around" he said shrugging lifting his hands in the air like he was surrendering but laughed.

------------

"I love being connected to you too. I love you Branwen" he said turning to kiss him then turned to get a good more sleep.

"Good night baby" he whispered holding his hand tight.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled and kissed him. “Good night.”

———

Fai giggled and snuggled in. He moved to straddle Winston’s lap. He ground his hips against his groin. He had every intention of fucking them both all night.

“If one of you is in heat....” Cassidy reached and touched Fai’s hip a moment. Stroking it. “....we haven’t spoken about that....” yet “....we need to be safe.”

Guest mik3la

"Then tomorrow we should start either using protection" he said placing his hand on Fais hip groaning slowly. "Or start using pills cause I want to feel you and not some plastic thing" he said blushing a little but grabbed Fais arse kissing his shoulder.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smiled at the pair. Shaking his head. “Fine. I’ll take you both to the clinic tomorrow.” Should they consider the morning after pill too? Or... let nature have its way? A discussion for another time.

Fai smiled, blushing softly. “I want to feel that too. Both of you.” He smiled, moaning shyly at the guys touch and leaning into the kiss.

Cassidy just enjoyed watching the pair.

Guest mik3la

"That's ok" he responded to Cass idea of checking the clinic in the morning.

"Wait ... you mean ... both of us?" He was surprised at the suggestion but it was a thought that he had too for the pass year.

"I think I went to far with my mind" he said shyly nuzzling Fais neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai blushed, he knew what Winston meant. “One day I want that too.... but maybe not the first night?” He chuckled.

Cassidy nodded, “we’d need to prepare him to be able to take both of us at once. He’s very tight.” He ran a hand down the guy back to Fai’s hole. Touching and playing with his hole. “Are you going to let Winnie fuck you again?”

“Yes.” Fai purred, leaning down and kissing Winston. “If he wants to.”

Guest mik3la

"That's why I was so surprised at first" he said looking at Cass then turned and smiled at Fai leaning into the kiss groaning with pleasure. He wouldn't get enough of him nor the other.

"Lay on you stomach with a pillow under you and lift your ass" he said touching his chest after the kiss sighing with desire.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai blushed brightly but shrugged, more than happy to just feel them both touching him. His mates.

The instruction made him blush more. He shifted off Winston’s lap and got into the position he requested. His wings fluttering in anticipation. Fai looked over at Winston and smiled.

Cassidy grinned, leaning and stealing a kiss from Fai.

Guest mik3la

"Good" he said standing on his knees behind the other touching his back and ass, moving his finger around the whole, inserting a finger and after a few minutes he inserted another finger stretching him. He smiled as he was already ready.

He lives his cock a little giving himself a few pumps removing his fingers placing his head at the entrance. "Here I go" he said before pushing his cock inside the other till he was completely in groaning as the tightness wrapped a around his length. "Fuck this feels so good" he groaned holding his hips holding him firmly. "When you feel ok you can move" he said wanting to let him decide when to move.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai shuddered at those fingers. Shivered at those touches. His body arched slightly. Needily.

He moaned as the other pushed inside. Fai took a moment, he glanced shyly at Cassidy who seemed more than happy to just watch and lazily touch them both.

After a few moment he started to push back, to rock backwards onto Winston’s cock. “Luke this?” It was all new to him.

Guest mik3la

"Fuck yeah" he groan breathing hard pushing against him meeting at the end, slamming his hip of his ass.

With each thrust he quickened the pace, holding him that the waist for balance.

"God you feel so good and tight" he moaned placing one hand on Fais back keeping the speed in his movements.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai started to lose his pace under the others movements, clinging onto the sheets as he moaned under him.

Cassidy shifted to kneel, encouraging Fai’s hips higher. “Like that....”

Fai instantly moaned. Oh! That felt.... better!

“There it is. Can you feel his sweet spot? Feel the difference, Winnie?” Cassidy asked.

Guest mik3la

His eyes never left them both, especially Fai as he wanted to see every expression he made. He listen carefully to what Cass said and looked at Fai as he bend a little more feeling his cock hit differently which made him gasp.

"Oh shit this hits different ngh..." he slowed a little holding Fais hips. "Oh damn...ha....ngha...this...ngh. feels so much ... ha... better..." he manage to get his pace together keeping it back to the same rhythm."But I....ha... cannot hold it...ha....like this .... for to long....ngh.." he groaned and moaned in pleasure.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy wasn’t going to criticise them. He just wanted to help them feel even better. He’d slowly train them to pleasure everyone better, more.

“Squeeze your chute around his Fai. Help him spill.” Cass offered.

Fai did as asked. Squeezing around the invasion and moaning more. “I’m so close Winnie....”

Guest mik3la

"Oh god..." he groan in pleasure feeling small tickles down his spine moving towards his member wanting to exteriorize itself.

"I'm almost the too...ngh...just there....ngha god....ARGH!!" He pulled Fai towards him for a few more thrust till the final thrust when he stopped buried inside him feeling his cock throb with each spasm of cum.

"God this felt amazing" he said bending over to kiss Fais shoulder and after his lips.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai came too, spilling onto the the sheets as he cried out.

“It feels strange at the end...” he admits with a giggle. “But I like it.” Fai admits.

He turned his head and kissed him. “I’m really glad you’re my mate. Both of you.”

Guest mik3la

Winston felt a little light headed. Guess he was the weak one of the group as he was catching his breath sitting on the bed moving closer to the wall and leaned on it.

All those emotions swirling inside him and the orgasms consumed his body of energy, leaving him tired. "I have no words to describe it" he said smiling looking at them both, trying to stay awake.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai yawned and practically fell asleep.

Cassidy smiled and played with Fai’s hair. “Looks like he’s asleep. You wore him out, Winnie.” He winked. “Mind if I go get a clothe to clean us all up?” He didn’t want to assume.

Guest mik3la

Looking half asleep at Fai he smiled at Cass comment. They both were. The only one still capable of staying awake apparently was Cass.

"Sure. Why do you have to ask? I mean .... Feel free to do what you want here" he said still half asleep, frowning a little at what he said.

"I didn't make any sense did i" he laughed silently not want to wake the other up. "Are you feeling ok?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy just ruffled his head softly. “I’m asking because you seemed rather possessive of your new home last we mentioned it and I really don’t want to upset you.” He shrugged.

He got out of the bed, his wings fluttering a little as he headed to the bathroom. He washed up himself then brought a clothe back. He started by cleaning Fai up and then cleaned Winston up. “There. Go to sleep Winnie.”