(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai liked that Winston didn’t hesitate to take his fans. They seemed to be getting looks but he didn’t care. They were his mates. He had the mark to prove it! “Lava cake sounds nice.”

Cassidy squeezes Winston’s hand. “I vote we buy and try a variety of lubes too.” He wagged his eyebrows at them, just playing.

Guest mik3la

"Is there anything else that you think about besides sex?" he laughed rolling his eyes as he spread his wings ready to fly to the store.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Hey! I suggested the pamper day for you guys when I inject you....” Cassidy laughed.

Fai smirked. “We has more sex than him this morning.” He bumped Winston.

“Anything you’d rather I think about, Winnie?” Cassidy teased.

Guest mik3la

"That doesn't count" he said laughing punching his arm slightly.

As they landed to the store he heard Fai's comment and started laughing. "Do you think that could be the cause?" he asked acting surprised.

"I don't know ... puppies" he said randomly laughing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Puppies?” Cassidy was rather amused.

The trio spent the day shopping and playing and having fun together before finally falling into bed... over and over and over again!

Fai thought it was perfect.

Cassidy finally felt complete.

Eventually they’d have to tell other people!

———

The next day

———

Branwen carries his injured mate home, landing softly at their house and stepping inside. “Do you want to be on the bed or the sofa?” Branwen was still devastated Kaido was injured!He might have gone after the bastard but for now he really needed to see to his mate.... if he ever ‘bumped’ into Jace.... the guy wouldn’t see the pain coming!!!

“We going to tell anyone about the baby? Or wait?” Branwen was doing his best to focus on the good. The happy things. He needed Kaido to be happy and calm for himself and the baby. Their innocent little light.

Guest mik3la

"The sofa is fine" he said smiling still holding his neck as he was carried in the house. he gave him as oft kiss when he settle him on the sofa touching his stomach thinking about the baby.

"I would like to share the news yes but nothing big. Just us the family" he said looking at Bran then thought about something else. "Can we say that because of my bad wing i fell and not that i was ...." he stopped from saying it biting his lip. He couldn't say it.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sofa it is.” He winked and carried him over there. Carefully putting him down.

“I’d like to share with my brother and Cassidy.” They were his family. Branwen nodded to Kaido. “I love you baby.”

He stroked Kaido’s hair tenderly and nodded. “On one condition?” Honestly? He’d give him anything he wanted! Anything! “Will you consider talking someone? A professional? About what happened. When you’re ready too....

Guest mik3la

He didn't feel comfortable yet to talk to someone and he didn't know when he would be ready to do so. It was hard to talk about all that happened. He just wanted to forget everything and focus on the little baby that was forming inside him.

"I don't know when i'm going to be ready but ... i'll consider it" he said smiling gently. He looked around and noticed that the house was all empty. No sign of Fai or Cass or even Winston. "Could you get me a bowl of milk with cereals?" he asked feeling embarrassed for craving that.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thank you. Just think about it. That’s all I ask.” He hummed softly.

Branwen just wanted him to be healthy and happy. “There’s no rush, Kaido.” He hummed.

“Of course I can.” He kissed his forehead.

He headed to the kitchen. “So we’ll just say that you lost control in turbulence and fell down hard?” He asked bringing it back. He sat on the floor beside him and offered him the bowl. “This a craving? Or just something you fancied?” Branwen wanted to distract.... Keep focusing on the good stuff. Calm and relaxed!

Guest mik3la

He hold his breath when Bran got closer and kissed his forehead not wanting to shake or anything. As soon as he was gone he sigh trying to think how he could make his mind that was damaged accept the affection that Branwen was giving him. It was hard to keep still and accept all hi loving and not able to do that in return. He was really damage now. And all because of that monster.

Taking a deep breath when Bran was back with the bowl of cereal he smiled and took it starting to eat. "I think is a craving" he said shrugging taking another bite. "I don't eat this too often so ... that can be the only explanation" he added looking at the bowl in his lap.

"Where is everyone? It looks like no ones been here for weeks" he said looking around still eating.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled at him. Trying to act normal. To be normal. In truth... he noticed every time that Kaido moved or flinched away from him. It was why he hoped that talking to a professional would help.

He just wanted his mate back!

Jace, the arsehole, wasn’t worth this! But he’d done so much damage to poor Kaido.

Focus on the positives. Keep Kaido calm and happy. Keep the baby healthy. He felt lost. He had so much to think about. Branwen felt alone and scared but unable to share those thoughts with anyone.

“A craving? Cool.” He smiled as brought a leg up and leaned on. Quiet and thoughtful.

Guest mik3la

Kaido noticed that Bran was a little off the normal ways but didn't want to say something to angry him.

"Bran ... honey ... calm down" he said placing the bowl on the table next to them then turned to face Bran. He reached his hand out to touch him , hesitated a second but then reached to him. This was his mate. He was safe with him. He wouldn't harm him like that beast. Bran was his mate. get that already in your skull Kaido!!! He reached his hand and placed it on his shoulder.

"Baby ... you don't have to stress yourself so much. Please .... i'm fine, the baby is fine. You're the one stressing now" he smiled teasing him a little then he turned taking out his phone dialing Cass number. "we need the others home" he said holding the phone to his ear as it started ringing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen looked back when Kaido said his name and smiled, “Sorry.” Even as he spoke Kaido hesitated to touch him. Struggled to reach the gap. No matter what story they told others.... people would notice the difference in Kaido. It went beyond the physical.

He placed a hand over Kaido’s and squeezed it. “I’m sorry, Kaido. Now that we’re home I guess it’s just hitting me. I was scared when I got that call.... “ tears threatened to spill. But he wiped them away. “I love you, Kaido. Always. I’ll always be here for you and the baby.” So stay with me! Don’t let this break us or end us. You’re my mate. I’ve waited so long for you.

He nodded. Watching him call someone.

Cassidy and the boys were cooking at Fai’s. He answered his phone only to smile. “Hey Kaido, need me to come save you from annoying Bran?” He joked, kissing Winston’s cheek as he moved to lean against the counter to talk to the man.

Fai glanced over but said nothing.

Guest mik3la

"Hei Cass whatcha doing?" he said smiling hearing his cheering voice and the joke he made regarding Bran. "I was wondering if we can gather home for a family dinner" he said smiling at the idea holding Branwen's hand. He was going to get over everything he just went through. He wanted to be just as before.

"I'll cook dinner so i want you to get Fai and Windston and head later today here" he said sounding very demanding bug he laughed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy looked to his men. They hadn’t told anyone about their trio-mating yet. This was a good opportunity to tell them. “Sure. We’re just baking actually, we’ll bring it with us tonight. What time do you want us?”

Branwen held his mates hand. Quiet and thoughtful.

Guest mik3la

"Oh your baking ... I'd like to try the thing you guys are baking" he said smiling winking at Branwen.

"I was thinking around 6. That way you guys have time to finish baking and i can finish cooking. Any particular thing you want for dinner? Remember that i'm still a newbie at cooking" he laughed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy hummed, “yeah...” he watched as Fai put frosting on Winston’s nose.

“Six? Sure thing.” He smiled softly at his mates. “We’ll be there. Anything you fancy cooking is fine though. Honestly.” He hummed gently. “I’m sure you’ll do great though, Kaido.”

Cassidy paused a moment then asked, “everything is okay? Yeah?” Why did he feel like something wasn’t right?

Guest mik3la

"Yeah ... everything's alright ... I just ... missed you guys. The house is to silent without your arguing in it" he said smiling trying to reassure him that everything was alright. He was afraid that his acting was being discovered but he was glad that it all went well till he hang up.

"All set. What do you want to eat?" he asked taking a deep breath thinking too about what he could cook.

Winston saw the change in Cass way of speaking and after he whipped his face and the other hang up he touched his arm. "Is everything alright?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy didn’t believe him but nodded, “sure. We’ll see you later. Say hi to Bran for me.”

After hanging up he looked to Winston. “Honestly? Not sure. His voice just sounded a little off. Maybe he’s just tired? Isn’t it his heat month? Or just was.... Bran hasn’t given him much of a break in previous heats.” They both wanted a child so badly. Cassidy really wished it for them!

Branwen winked to Kaido. “We can cook together. How about I teach you how to make a roast dinner? Home made roasties? Yorkshire puddings? Vegetables and meat?” He hummed softly. He wanted to be near Kaido right now.

Guest mik3la

"Pore guy" he said laughing nervously remember that Fai was in his heat and soon he was going to be too. "I just hope you're not gonna be like that and you're gonna give us a break in that matter" he said laughing referring to the sex part, as he returned to Fai to finish the baking so that they can set it in the oven.

"We can do them all. I feel like cooking and since we have guest, more food is better" he said holding his hand, standing up waiting for him to fallow. "You can show me what to do. We have plenty of time" he said winking.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smirked. “Yeah.” He winked to Winston. “We’re not trying for a baby. I’ve been rather restrained! Not my fault we started having sex just as you two decided to go into heat.” He laughed. Only teasing them.

“We’ve had the suppression medication too. We’re all okay.” Fai grinned, he opened the oven and smiled.

——

Branwen smiled softly. “Just promise me that if you’re in pain or tired you’ll lie down. Okay?”

“But I love teaching you to cook. We can do it. What meat do you want? We have chicken, beef or lamb in...” Branwen smiled.

Guest mik3la

"We decided it? Is not something you select from a menu and decide to have it" he said sighing as he rolled his eyes taking the cake and placing it in the oven as Fai was holding the door open.

then he leaned on the counter and looked at Cass. "Did he asked about us? They don't know we're mates right?"

"You are more panicked with this baby than i am" he said laughing thinking what the others would like. "Let's make chicken. Its easier to cook"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy moved over and hugged Winston from behind. “I’m only teasing you.” Cassidy always teased and played. He couldn’t help it!

“He just asked you to come for a family dinner. I haven’t told them about us being mates. I figured we would do that together tonight. Yeah?” He said softly.

——

Branwen just shrugged. It wasn’t just the baby. It was the man. “Healthy you means healthy baby. And I want both.” He said simply. Honestly.

“Sure thing, baby.” He got the chicken out of the fridge and started to prepare it. Walking Kaido through it.

Guest mik3la

"I know you're teasing me. That's why I dont get mad at you" he said leaning into his embrace hearing what he said about the dinner at their house.

"It would be interesting to see their reaction" he smiled wiggling his ass into Cass.

---------------------‐-‐-----

Kaido rolled his eyes not understanding his worries but didn't comment on it. In fact he listened carefully and fallowed all instructions the other was giving him. He really had fun.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good.” He nuzzled him. Cassidy wasn’t trying to be annoying or mocking. He’d actually be really upset himself if he accidentally hurt the others.

He slapped Fai’s arse. “Cake looks good.” He winked to him before moaning at them way Winston moved against him. “Now you’re just asking to be fucked.”

Fai chuckled at the pair. “Go. Go have fun and I’ll keep an eye on things down here.”

“You sure, babe?” Cassidy asked softly.

“Of course I am.” Fai chuckled.

——

Having the food to focus on was good for them. Branwen tried to touch Kaido every now and then, desperate for the connection to be back.... he loved his mate. He wanted to be with him! Completely. They couldn’t connect through sex... they needed other ways for now. So food was good.