(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

The doctor smiled and nodded as he watched the man leave his office. He only hopped for the best for those two.

Kaido was awake and drugged because he was like half asleep but more like he looked like he smoked weed or something. He was high on the pills. But they had the wanted effect. They were keeping him calm.

"Branwen ...baby" Kaido smiled reaching his hand out happy to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guy was indeed good looking but his heart was settle with his two mates. He was just feeling a little uncomfortable because of the checkup the guy will do to him.

He was thankful that Cass was holding his hand as they were staying in the room, while Fai did the talking. Winston was more of the silent type.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled down at his drugged mate. Despite the injuries... he was adorable!

“Hey baby boy.” He climbed back into the bed, carefully hugging him. He didn’t want to hurt Kaido but Branwen needed him close.

“I’ve just spoken to doctor.” He hummed and stroked his cheek tenderly. “He said.... he said we’re going to have a baby.... me and you. You were pregnant before the attack.” The tears flowed. “They’re letting you come home with me tomorrow.”

———

The doctor nodded. “No babies. Understandable. So! Who wants to go first for the examination. I’ll need to check you’re not already pregnant before I give you contraceptive medication.” He offered gently.

Fai looked to Winston. He seemed more scared. Clinging to Cassidy’s hand. “I’ll go first. Especially since we think I’m in heat right now.”

“If that’s so, you’ll have to wait until after the heat. We might have to check for pregnancy before you start the treatment.” He offered.

“Can I not just take a morning after pill and start tomorrow? I mean we....”Fai blushed.

Cassidy smiled as he watched Fai climb onto the examination table. “They were both virgins until yesterday.”

Dr Miller blinked in surprise, “oh! I see....”

Guest mik3la

Even if he was drugged his mind was still trying to work normally and take the information as they were. Hearing that he was pregnant and that it was before the incident made him smile, his heart beating fast as he was supper happy but was too drugged to express it.

"Baby ... is ... ours" he said feeling tears of joy falling down his cheeks. They were actually having a baby and he could get home. That was all he wanted. Away from the hospital room. Everything there reminded him why he was there and he wanted to forget, especially now that he wanted to get better for the baby.

"That's incredible news" he said smiling leaning his head on his shoulder feeling sleepy because of the drugs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing Cass comment he covered his forehead and eyes feeling sighing even more embarrassed. He understood that that information was kind of necessary but that wasn't making it less embarrassed.

As Fai got on the table he looked curiously at what the guy was doing cause he was going to be next.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah. The baby is ours. The doctor was positive of that.” He smiled, chuckling softly at Kaido’s reply. The man seemed... high as kite!

He wrapped an arm around him. “Sleep, little mate. I’ve got you. Rest now.” Branwen knew he had to tell Kaido about the child being weak right now, but it would have to wait. He didn’t want to give Kaido another reason to stress or panic. They needed the opposite emotion right now.

It was indeed.... incredible!

If things went well.... they’d become fathers!

———

Doctor Miller was nothing but professional as he felt Fai’s stomach and examined him internally, like with Kaido’s examination.

He put Fai’s swab in the correct test tube and then looked to Winston. “Your turn.” He’d found cum inside Fai, but he made no comment. It was rare not to find cum inside one of a mates pair. They couldn’t resist each other.

Fai finished dressing and sat.

“Want me to keep holding your hand, Winnie?” Cassidy offered gently.

Guest mik3la

Kaido relaxed in his arms and thanks to the druggs6 too he fell asleep again. But he was happy. The baby was theirs. The baby wasn't harm but the incident with Jace. He wasn't tainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winston nodded at the doctor and taking a deep breath he stepped closer to the bed before he turned to Cass.

"I'll be fine with you here" he smiled touching him gently on the cheeks before climbing on the bed ready for the examination. He was still nervous not knowing what the doctor would find or if he would find anything but he kept quiet and obedient.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I won’t take long. Just relax.” Dr Miller hummed softly and clinically started to touch Winston’s stomach, “I know Fai had it confirmed previously that he was able to carry children. Do you know?” He felt for it gently. “Ah. There. Good size too.”

He picked up a fresh tray of tools to do the internal inspection. “Please can you spread your legs, angles up by you arse for me. This will feel strange at first.”

Cassidy squeezes Winston’s hand but gave him the space he needed.

Fai sat down, fully dressed.

——

Branwen let him sleep. Just watching over him. I want to take all your pain and misery away from you.

Guest mik3la

"Good size?" He asked confused. "Good size for what?"

He did as he was told, spreading his legs more thankful that eventually Cass was holding his hand and giving him a little more space.

He groan a little feeling the doctor working his way feeling a little discomfort. It was strange.

Guest syaoran-puu

“For carrying a child. If you ever get pregnant.” He said simply. “Some men have a pouch that can carry a child. In some it’s small. But yours is a good size. You would have less chance of miscarrying and more chance of carrying to term. Rare but excellent. Should you ever decide you want a child, of course.”

He took the swabs and then removed the tool and then returned to his desk. “You can dress again, Winston.”

Cassidy helped him before sitting down. Fai shifted and sat on Cassidy’s knee. Cassidy wrapped an arm around him.

The doctor checked on the desk. “You’re not pregnant Fai. Or you’re not before today. If you’ve had sex in the last twenty-four hours it’s too early to tell if you’ve fallen pregnant since then.” He smiled. “But I can give you the morning after pill. That will stop you falling pregnant with about a 85% accuracy.” Dr Miller continued. “You’re right that you’re fertile now. So this month and six months time.”

He looked at the results for Winston. “Same thing. You’re not pregnant unless you fell last night. Looks like you’re on the cusp of heat. It’s possible you’ll sync with Fai since he’s older than you.” He offered gently.

Fai chewed his lip and looked at him. “Do you mind if I take a morning after pill? Or do you want to see if things.... happen?”

Dr Miller just waited, writing up notes for the pair.

Guest mik3la

He could get pregnant? He could carry children. How crazy was that??? Keeping silent as the doctor checked him further he was glad when it was done and had to dress up. He smiled at Cass help thankfully.

Once he was completely dressed he sat on the chair next to Cass and listen to the doctor. He and Fai were able to get pregnant. That was crazy. They were rare to be a threesome Male pair and now both of the could get pregnant which was a rare thing too.

"I guess will go with the pills for now. We're to young to have children, at least I am and... I don't feel ready for one" he said in a serious tone looking at the doctor.

Even if he loved those two, he just started his sex life and didn't want to get pregnant right away. He still wanted to explore more.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai sighed in relief. “I agree.” He would have held off if they asked him to. But he was glad they didn’t.

“Of course.” The doctor smiled. “I’ll give you both a prescription for a morning after pill and contraception and heat inhibitors. It should help. Would you prefer pills or injections?”

Fai smiled. “Injections. Those are only once per heat? And once a month for the contraceptive? Right? But the pills are every day?”

“Yes. It’s a personal choice. Not everyone likes injections.” Dr Miller offered.

Fai looked to Cassidy. “Will you help me by injecting me?”

“Oh?” Cassidy was surprised but nodded. “Sure, I can do that babe.”

Guest mik3la

"I don't like injections at all but if that would be just one time a month then i guess i can handle it" he said shrugging looking at the doctor accepting the second option too.

"So just so that i see i understand what just happened today" he started frowning still a bit confuse. "Are we in heat right now or something?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can help you too. I’m happy to make it a thing?” Cassidy would talk to them about it. Maybe they’d do a pamper day? Injections then cuddling on the sofa? Take out and a movie? Together time. Make it as comfortable as he could for them both. He’d take it as his sacred duty to care for them both like that. Because... it was honestly his pleasure to look after them.

Doctor Miller smiled. “Fai is in heat right now. My prediction is you will be soon Winston. Maybe the next few days. I would predict that over the years you’ll sync and it will occur at the same time.” He shrugged. “There’s a smell you heat. If you smell Fai carefully now and when the heat leaves you might start to recognise it.” The doctor was kind and gentle. “Any other questions?”

Fai snuggled into Cassidy, still on his lap. He reached for Winston’s hand. “If we did decide to have children.... many years from now or whatever.... how long would we need to stop the medication?”

“With the injection system you just stop take it. It can take a full two months to be fully out of your system. Then you’d have to wait for the next heat. I would recommend stopping after the previous heat. Then it will be completely safe and out of your systems for the next. Make sense?”

“Yes. Thank you Dr Miller.” Fai smiled.

Cassidy looked to Winston. “You okay?”

“Would you like me to give you the first injections now?” The doctor asked.

Guest mik3la

Winston nodded as he heard the doctor explain it and looked at Cass with a soft smile. All that information was a lot to take in but he understood now better. Trying to sense Fai's heat scent it was a little difficult since he didn't played attention before when he wasn't in heat.

Holding Fai's hand he smiled at him listen the doctor further as he explain the way they should handle if they wanted children. He looked at Cass when he asked him if he was alright and he nodded with a smile assuring him he was fine.

"I believe that would be helpful since we're already here" he said referring to the injection. That way they could see how it is done.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sure thing.” Doctor Miller stood and grabbed two doses. “Okay. Who wants to go first?”

Fai stood. “I will. I’ll show Winston it’s okay.” He offered nervously.

Doctor Miller nodded. “I need your upper leg, please.”

Fai let his trousers drop to his knee. The doctor wiped it with an alcohol wipe, he prepared the injection and pushed it inside. “There.”

Fai straightened up and nodded. “Thank you.” He curled back up into Cassidy’s lap. Cassidy automatically hugged him.

Guest mik3la

Winston looked carefully how it all went and then he did the same thing. Feeling the needle in his leg he made a small grimace holding a groan of small pain back. He was silent in the end.

Dressing back up he sat back on his chair looking at the other sighing. Finally it was all done with the doctors and needles. He was feeling a little dizzy because of the smell of hospital but he kept quite.

"Can we go now?" he asked politely not wanting to sound to rude or anything but he really needed some fresh air.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy looked at Winston curiously. “Sure, Winnie.”

“Thank you, Dr Miller.” Fai offered with a smile. Climbing off Cassidy he accepted the two medicine scripts then headed out with the pair. He noticed Winston looked a little pale. “Why don’t you take him outside, Cass? I’ll meet you after I pick up our medicine.”

Cassidy looked down at Fai. “You sure?”

Fai just nodded.

Looking at Winston, Cassidy took his hand. “Come on then. We’ll go wait outside.”

Guest mik3la

Happy Winston fallowed the other and as soon as they got outside and he sense the cool breeze air he took a deep breath and a heavy sigh, closing his eyes for a moment, repeating the process. Fresh air was feeling so good. i'm sure Fai noticed something back there...

He sat on a bench that was on the side from the entrance near some trees that held shadow away from the heat of the sun. Sitting on the bench he breath deep feeling much better.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy wrapped his arms around Winston from behind and nuzzled him. “You okay?” He nibbled at his ear as if to distract him.

Guest mik3la

"hmm? Oh ...yeah" he said quickly placing his hands over his leaning in the touch of his lips, keeping his eyes closed. "Just needed some fresh air, that's all" he added turning his head to the side to look at him. "Do i look that bad?" he asked trying to make fun of himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

“No. You don’t look bad. You look a little freaked out.” He kissed his cheek. “You did say you don’t like needles. I’m proud of you.”

He let him, nuzzling him tenderly. “I was thinking while the doctor spoke. I would like to help you both and make a thing of it each month. I think we could do the injections and then spend the evening with me pampering you. Maybe cuddles and a film? Take out? Maybe a shared bubble bath? What do you think?”

He kissed his ear tenderly. Loving on him.

Guest mik3la

He blushed a little but he felt really good hearing him say he was proud of him. It made him happy.

Listening careful to what he said he really liked the idea already starting to picture everything.

"That does sounds amazing" he said laughing holding his hands over the others loving that he was so tender and caressing with him. "I would love to do all that with you guys" he said looking at him feeling chills down his spine. Being so close to him and having him kissing his neck and ear like that was getting him aroused. "You should behave ... there are people out here" he said trying to step away but he was locked in his arms.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah? You like it?” He smiled softly. “I could tell neither of you liked the injections, so while we have to do it... I figured we could do it our way.” He winked and kept Winston in his arms, resting his head on his shoulder. “Stay. I’ll stop. But why do you care what others think?” He hummed.

Fai reappeared with a bag of stuff and held out a pill for Winston. “Take it. It’s the day after pill. The pharmacist said ASAP, I took mine in the store.” He held up a bottle of water too.

“Where are we going now?” He asked.

“Let’s go to the store.” Cassidy hummed gently.

Guest mik3la

"It's just feel strange to have them stare at us. Guess i'm still not used that you are my mate" he said taking his tongue out laughing looking at him but then Fai returned giving him the meds. He looked curiously.

"Didn't we made the injections? Why should we take this too?" he asked curiously not understanding why. He looked confused at them both.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy grinned. Taking their mate marked hands, clasping them and bringing it to his mouth and kissing it. “Love you, Winnie.”

“Apparently the injection was the contraceptive and this is for the sex we had yesterday and this morning... I checked. Just take it.” Fai shrugged.

“I really fancy chocolate. Can we go get some chocolate?” Fai asked.

Cassidy chuckled. “Sure babe.”

Guest mik3la

shrugging he took the pill and drank some water then turned his attention back to those two. Taking Cass and Fai's hand he smiled at them both when they mentioned chocolate.

"Oh ... we could get some lava cake. I heard that it tastes amazing" he said already feeling the taste of chocolate hitting his lips. "Can't wait" he added enthusiastic.