(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Definitely impatient. Not everyday that you get to have your mates the morning after.” Mates. Two. Cassidy hummed gently. He needed to process that still. Accepting it. He was lucky. This was so rare. Cassidy planned one cherishing it always!

Fai giggled and lay on the bed, watching the pair happily.

Cassidy winked to Winston, his finger probing deeper. “You like being filled, don’t you. You like having my cock and fingers inside of you? My sexy little switch.”

Guest mik3la

Mates. he couldn't believe it himself either. He knew it was a rare thing and them being the ones ending like that was even more crazy. He gasped for air as his fingers trailed inside of him filling him. He hated how good he was with his fingers and his cock. He hated that he was that needy already.

His body felt on the bed, holding his balance on his hands, arching his back as he moved his hips against his fingers wanting more. Needing him to fill him up with his cock. He hated his comment because it was so true. It was still hard for him to accept the way he felt but that was the truth.

"Yes ... i love how you make me feel" he moaned licking his lips shaking his ass a little feeling his own cock getting hard for just the friction of his hands inside him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai shuffled closer, hand moving to play with Winston’s cock.

Cassidy didn’t waste time as he moved behind him and pushed inside. He thrust to the hilt, moaning at the delicious sensation.

Fai gasped, “wow. This is amazing.” He watched in awe.

Guest mik3la

"Argh....mnnnh" he moaned as he felt him enter him grabbing the sheet in his hands as he feeling of being filled overcome him making him arch his back even more. Fai wasn't of a help when he started to touch his erected cock, making him already leak pre-cum.

"Fuck you feel bigger than last night" he groan in pleasure biting his lip pushing against him, wanting him to hit his spot.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It feels good, doesn’t it? To be filled again.” Fai had felt it too. Almost like relief at finally being made whole again!

Cassidy chuckled, “less stretching today and the angle.” He grunted, pulling almost out then slamming home again. “You feel so amazing. Hot and tight.”

Fai continued to explore and play with Winston. He was enjoying watching the pair together.

Guest mik3la
“It feels good, doesn’t it? To be filled again.”

"Yes it feels so damn good ngh" he moaned moving his hips against him keeping his pace which was driving him crazy already. His body was getting hotter and hotter spreading butterflies all around his body.

"You guys are killing me ... ngh....ha...fuck...." he groan and moan biting his lips moving his body faster feeling that he was going to lose control over himself as he was about to cum.

"Fuck me harder ...please....just there...ngh....right there...ha....agh....ngh..." he pushed against him harder and faster wanting to cum, feeling that he couldn't hold back for to long as he was hitting the right spot. And having Fai playing with his cock wasn't helping him to hold back either. "Fuck ... yeas....ha....ngh....ah...ha...."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy grinned, hips thrusting and moving quicker. “My pretty little mate.” He purred.

He stroked and caressed him. Loving him. Cherishing him.

“Don’t hold back. Let it go babe.” Cassidy was close!

A few more thrusts and he spilt inside him. Grunting and groaning. A moan escaping him at the tight feel around him. His perfect mates.

Fai smiles and continued to stroke Winston. “You should dee his magnificent Cassidy looks right now.” He leaned in and kissed him.

Cassidy loved watching them kiss.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh.... oh damn....ah.....ha...ngh....ha...yes...yes...yes....argh!!" he arched his back moaning loudly cumming at the same time with him humming in the kiss Fai gave him, leaning into it.

"God this felt different and amazing" he moaned in the kiss, holding Fais neck, kissing him hungrily. "Now is your turn" he smirked biting his lip sensually moaning, not wanting to let the other out of him but it was his turn now to feel good.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai giggled at Winston.

“Oh don’t worry!” Cassidy pulled free, still hard. He’d always had great stamina. There was reason he’d always enjoyed orgies and threesomes!

Fai smiled and just opened his legs, he hadn’t had a chance to wash all of Winston out yet. “Not stopping either of you.” He said shyly.

Cassidy chuckled, kissing Winston even as his hand reached for Fai.

The morning went by fast after that. Two more rounds of sex. Lots of exchanged body fluids. Until a rather smug looking Cassidy flew the pair to the pancake house. He definitely looked like the cat with the cream right now!

“How hungry are you both?” He asked.

Fai smiled. “Just a short stack for me, please.”

Guest mik3la

Winston was surprised to hear Fai asking for a little amount of food. how does he survive like this?

He felt a little embarrassed and blushed knowing his normal appetite.

"I am ... kind of hungry ..." still bright red in his cheeks he looked at Cass knowing that a small mocking will come his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaido finally woke up feeling a little warm. He was still in Bran's arms when he tried to move so he tried to loosen up the grip so that he could stretch and get up a little but it was hard. He smiled though seeing him there with him, protecting him like that. It made him feel safe again.

"Love ... babe" he whispered trying to wake him um.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh I know a all about your hungers, Winnie.” Cassidy teased with a wink. They matched his own after all! In more than one way it seemed.

He ordered two large stacks, one small and a bowl of fruit and toppings for them to share.

“I booked us in at the clinic for one. But I have to ask. How do you feel about kids?”

Fai was surprised by Cassidy’s question but smiled and considered the reply. “I.... I’m not against them. Just maybe not yet? Though I knelt my brother has been trying for two years without luck. It’s rare men can have children and I....” he blushed. “I don’t want them badly enough to want to adopt though.” Fai said softly.

“So ours or no ones?” Cassidy checked. Fai nodded.

———

Branwen blinked his eyes open in surprises at those two words. The sweetest!

“Hey baby.” He turned serious, letting go. “Do you need something?” Branwen moved his wing back to his back, he didn’t want to crowd Kaido.... even as he was desperate to protect and comfort him!

Guest mik3la

He blushed at his comment but he didn't mind. He got used to his teasing and he kind of learned to turn it back.

The question kind of surprised him. He never thought of Cass being the dad type, but he never thought of him as the relationship type either and that changed. Maybe people do change.

"I have no problem with them.... I mean ... I like kids no matter how they are. They are pure souls that come in this world. But i guess we are still too young for that. We can take care of ourselves now but a child is a big responsibility" he said being a little lost in his thoughts.

"Sorry ... i got carried away " he blushed looking at them both. "I know that Kaido and Bran are trying but they also agreed that if it will not work they would adopt. Which i find it to be a great idea. Those children need homes too" he shrugged looking outside the window. Even if he did had a family and grew up with them, after they lost their parents it was hard even for them. Not to mention how a new born child would be, not knowing anything about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

"I'm a little thirsty....Would you .... bring me some water please" he said smiling gently.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy listened to them both. “If it happens.... I don’t mind. But honestly?” He looked between them. “I can’t claim I’m overly eager to have children right now.” He might be nearly one hundred and two but this was still... a mammoth task!

“Nothing to apologise for.” Cassidy offered honestly. He didn’t want to adopt. He just.... “I want to indulge in you two for as long as I can.”

“Awww. You’re both so adorable.” Fai smiled.

———

Branwen nodded. “Of course babe.” He looked around then slipped from the bed. “I’ll get you a jug,” he promised.

Heading to the nurse station he got the iced water and a cup before returning to the room. “Water?” He pored a glass and smiled at his mate. The bruising looked a little ‘less’ today,

Guest mik3la

Winston blushed at Fais comment. Even after two years of being together he blushed when the other made such statements.

As their food finally came he started digging in as he was hungry till that morning but someone decided to fuck their world up. He didn't complain but his stomach was.

"Mmm....this is so good" he groan with his mouth full feeling much more energized with each bite.

"Oh right ... when do we go to the clinic?" he asked remembering that that was what Cass was saying before he had dropped the baby question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"thank you" he said smiling lifting himself up and drinking from the jug the other brought.

the nurse came in with a tray of food. There was chicken soul, some fruits and an orange juice glass. As soon as the chicken soup smell hit him, Kaido felt sick and turned quickly to find the tray he had before to vomit again.

"Are you alright sir?" asked the nurse looking confused not understanding what was happening.

"I'm fine ... is just that ... the soup smell ... i don't like it ... please take it away" he said wiping his mouth with the gown.

"sure" she said taking the plate and exiting the room.

"when can i get out of here?" he asked Bran taking the orange juice glass and drink it. He needed some vitamins.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen frowned. Sick again? From the smell of food.....? He waited until the nurse left before speaking. “I’m not sure. You were hurt pretty badly....” he frowned, hating that Kaido had been hurt. “Are you feeling sick again, Kaido?” What was going on.... “you’re not.... you’re not pregnant? Are you?” If he was.... was it Jace’s?

He blushed a little, hating that his mind went there! He stroked his mates cheek. “When we can get home.... I’ll tuck you into the sofa and treat you to whatever you need. Then I’ll carry you to bed when you get tired. I’ll be there for you.”

——

“One.” He repeated. Cassidy shrugged lightly.

Fai smiled. “I’ll ask about contraception and a suppressive.... I....”

Cassidy could tell he was embarrassed, ruffling Fai’s Gair he finished for him. “Like it bareback.”

Fai nodded. It was true. He liked fully feeling them.

Guest mik3la

His body tense when he heard the question which made him remember what Jace had told him. no....it cannot be ... is to soon ... its not possible to be his .... is not .... god please don't ...

His mind was playing what Jace said to him the day before while raping him, over and over again.

"N-No .... no .... no... it cannot be ... its impossible..." he started to mumble in panic and his body trembling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

He was silent as he finished eating and now was just looking at them both and Fai talking about pills and everything else which made him blush too. It was all still new to him. Even if they've been dating for 2 years. They just started to have sex and it was still strange to talk about stuff like that without blushing or something.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was taken aback by the guys reaction. “Oh baby.... shush. Shush. It’s okay. I’m sure it’s not that. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you.... shush now.” He held him, stroking his hair and trying to sooth him.

Was Kaido suddenly so against it.... then again.... he was probably thinking the same as him. What if he is and it’s Jace’s?

That bastard! He was removing the happiness they should be feeling. They were mates and they should be happy together... just them!!!

————

Cassidy wrapped an arm around Winston and pulled him in close, hugging him. “You’re adorable.”

Fai blushed softly too but smiled. “Which doctor did you book?”

“I think they said only Dr Miller was free for a double appointment.” Cassidy offered.

Fai fanned himself and winked to Winston. “Oh he’s a sexy one. I’m sure we’ll make Cassidy feel jealous.”

Cassidy smirked, “nothing to be jealous of. You’re mine. Both of you. I’m like a cat who just ate the canary! I didn’t just find one mate! I have two gorgeous ones.”

Guest mik3la

Kaido started crying, covering his face with his hands as Bran was holding him back in his arms trying to comfort him. he didn't want the child to be Jace's. At that point, no matter how much they tried and were so hopping for a baby, right now, he hated it. He didn't want it. he didn't want to have the baby of another man.

Because of all that happened no one realized that the sickness happened before the incident with Jace. But the idea and the emotional impact he was still one, didn't let him think straight. And it was possible ,that Bran was thinking about the same thing.

"Whats going on here?" came the nurse frowning seeing Kaido in that state asking for another nurse and a doctor to home in the room. Kaido was in a panic attack of some sort and he needed medication. "Sir .... i'm going to ask you to move now" said the nurse but seeing that he wasn't moving she caught his hand and pulled him away. "I said move if you want him to be calm again" she said in a severe tone, trying to give Kaido a sedative while the others were holding him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Are you thinking that we will make Cass jealous? He never gets jealous. You have the example here" he said pointing at him and laughed, pinching him by the waist.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen wasn’t entirely sure what was going on!

It happened so fast. He tried to calm his mate. Then people were pulling them apart. Holding Kaido down.

He turned to the nurse beside him. “Please be careful with him....” Branwen frowned. “It’s possible we... it’s possible he’s pregnant....”

———

“Thats only because we both belong to him.” Fai grinned. “But he’s freshly mated. And I’ve had to have one of these exams before.” He shuddered. “They.... eh....” he blushed.

“What Fai is trying to say, but failing, is that they do an internal examination. So a doctor is going to look inside your sweet hole. But I’ll be there. Fai too. It’s not like it’s sexual anyway.” Cassidy shrugged.

Fai nodded. “I was alone last time I went. It was just embarrassing!”

Guest mik3la

As the nurse managed to inject him the calm medicine, Kaido fell asleep. Hearing what Bran has said the doctor looked at Kaido, doing some basic checkups.

"Get me his chart" said the doctor angry as the other two nursers were running around handing him in the end his chart. "I'll have to check with the lab to see if the results are out to be sure" he said tapping Bran on the shoulder.

"He will sleep for the next hours. You should come in my office to talk about his condition" he said heading out from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Oh ..." Winston blushed just realizing what the whole check up was meaning and what the doctor would do to him. "Good think we showered and we're cleaned yourselves" he mumbled more for himself as he drank from his glass looking around acting distracted.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen looked to his mate. “If he wakes up and I’m not here. You come and get me.” He said pointedly to the nurse before following the doctor. Good news? Bad news?

Branwen wasn’t sure how much more he could take!

All his dreams were... crumbling!

——

“Awwww. You embarrassed he’d see my cum in your arse, Winnie?” Cassidy teased.

Fai pushes Cassidy softly. “Leave him alone babe.”

Guest mik3la

"Stop teasing" he blushed again thinking if the doctor would be able to see if there was still something left inside there. He tried to clean himself as much as possible but who knows if there was something left.

He checked the clock and it was almost time for their appointment. If they wanted to make it then they should get going.

"We should get going if we want to make to the doctors appointment" he said looking at Cass as he was the one in the teasing mode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Once in the doctors office, the man sat in his chair pointing to Bran to do the same.

"Mr. Branwen i must start by saying that Mr. Kaido's condition is very weak. HE suffered some emotional damage that it will be hard to overcome." he started looking through the papers.

"Also, i would had congratulate you as Mr. Kaido is indeed pregnant but the fetus is very weak and we do not know if it will survive after this ... incident" he said sighing knowing what it meant for those two and how hard they tried to have a baby.

"I must add though that ... there are chances that the baby will survive, depending of Mr. Kaido state. He is already in one month pregnancy circle so it will depend of both sides how strong they are" he added looking at him.

"I would suggest to keep Mr. Kaido for another week hospitalized but i'm afraid he will be more stress than if we let him go home" he took a deep breath then continued. "So ... tomorrow you can take him home and make sure he will be calm for the next days, even weeks if possible" he started writing something on the papers before wrapping them into a map.

"I know it is a conflict in this matter. On one side you're happy to know you will have a baby and sad on the other side because of the situation your mate is. But you have to be strong for him too" he said resting his hands on the desk. "He should be calm by now. You should go and keep him company. That counts a lot in this situations" he nodded pointing the door.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Come on then. We can’t be late.” Fai smiled and stood up.

Cassidy was indeed in a teasing mood, he picked Winston up and winked. “Let’s go get you checked out.” He talked his arse playfully.

The trio headed out and flew to the doctor.

———

Branwen sat down and frowned at the doctor.

Tears formed. Congratulate him? He didn’t feel happy right now. He listened and tried to process this. His mate was weak. The baby was in danger.

But there was something he desperately needed to know. “Is the baby mine? Or that rapist Jace’s?” Please be mine. “I don’t think Kaido is mentally strong enough to process it being.... his.” Branwen frowned.

He tapped on the desk nervously. “Does he need regular checkups?” Branwen wanted fo take him home. Wanted to help Kaido heal. The baby too. They’d wanted a baby so badly! So very badly!

“Calm. Will he need to take medication at home?” He wanted to know all the details.

Guest mik3la

"We're all check out" he said nodding his head as he flew fallowing the others to the clinic.

He just didn't know what to do with his teasing. He wanted so much to backfire at him but it was hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Kaido was already pregnant when the accident occurred. So you can assure him that the baby is fine and has nothing to do with the aggressor" he said frowning. "I know is much to process but it will all pass if Mr. Kaido tries to keep calm and relax, no stress whatsoever or the pregnancy can be put in danger", he said in a serious tone.

"A first check up will be better after the first week to make sure the baby is stabilized. And we will add some pills to calm him and have a smooth sleep. They will be taken only at night when going to sleep" he said sighing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen listened intently and sighed in relief. He hadn’t even realised that he’d been holding his breath! He wiped away the tears. My mate is pregnant with our baby and it’s been tainted by that bastard Jace! “My mate knows his attacker. His name is Jace.”

He stood up. “I’ll endure Kaido is relaxed and protected. As best I can.” He promised.

He took the prescription slip and tried to smile. “Thank you, Doctor. I appreciate all the help you’ve give my precious mate. If you excuse me. I want to return to him. Being away from him is making me restless.” He admits.

With a shy smile, Branwen headed back to Kaido’s room.

———

At the doctors they waited for their name and headed inside.

The doctor was indeed good looking. Kind face. Dr Miller smiled the trio. “Good afternoon. It’s so rare to meet a trio of mates. May I see your marks?” He ask politely.

Cassidy squeezed his mate and held out his hand. Fai shyly did the same.

“Fascinating.” He took a seat. “So! Tell me what I can do for you all.”

“Conception and repressors....” Fai blushed.