(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la
“Brothers? How many do you have?”

"Three to be exact. And they all would whoop my ass if i would disobey them. But not after i'll turn 16" he said laughing looking at Fae as he spoke about his brother and the other guy.

"Hey...don't say that" he said grabbing his hand and touching his face when he saw him going sad all of a sudden. "You are beautiful" he said softly looking him in the eyes. He was already starting to hate that guy. "And that's his loss. I don't care what other say. Never did and never will. So you should not care either. You are beautiful and period" he added smiling still touching his cheek wanting to make him smile.

“The only problem with waiting is the increase of nerves....”

"You got that right....I'm super energized all the time" he laughed trying to make fun of himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai nodded, smiling at him. “There’s no need to rush. It turns out that Bran’s mate wasn’t even alive when he started trying to find him.... so you never know.” Except, Fai had always got the feeling that Cass was the one. Why look when you’d found them!

He blushed brightly at being stopped and praised. He swallowed and nodded. “I was being dramatic. Sorry. He’s not that cruel...” that was the problem. Cass was always soft and gentle and nice.... “it’s probably more accurate to say he just sees me as a brother, he and Bran helped to bring me up after our parents died. There is quite the gap in age between us. Bran just turned a hundred and I’ve just turned twenty-three....” he offered softly.

He found himself relax, even laugh at Winston’s playful nature. It was hard not to be relaxed around him. “You’re adorable though. So don’t change.”

Guest mik3la

"Maybe that's the problem and i'm the one solving the problem" he said winking at him not leaving his hand go.

"Maybe i'm here for you. There isn't a gap between us, you feel more comfortable than with others" he said pulling him by the hand in his arms, wrapping his arm around his waist, holding his neck.

"And you find me adorable" he said looking at his lips that were so close to his. They felt so good on his cheek, wonder how would they feel on his lips and what taste they would have, but he didn't made another move of any kind. Just lifted his eyes to look at Fae.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai felt his breathing hitch a little, his wings fluttering behind him. Those lips were so close... so very close... he swallowed hard and pulled away. His wings fluttered behind him, magical dust flying everywhere and flowers sprouting where the dust landed.

“You’re too cute.... I... just... eh.... your birthday.” He blushed. “Can you wait until your birthday? It can be my present to you.” He promised.

It was obvious he was so Very shy!

Guest mik3la

"Only if you stop talking about that guy" he said narrowing his eyes tucking his hands in his pockets kicking a small stone on the ground.

"I get the idea that you liked him allot and pursued him but ... I...don't like it...its just making me super uncomfortable" he added blushing a little. Was he getting jealous? Who knew, but he didn't like hearing Fae talking about the other guy when they were together. you don't hear me talking about my crushes, he mumbled in his mind like a child, but on the outside he kept his grown up image.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh....” he frowned and looked away. Fai realised he must be being a terrible date. Why would anyone want him around?

The tears fell silently. “Sorry. I’ll.... I’ll just go.” He nodded as if confirming something in his own mind. Fai let his wings flutter open behind him as he took to them air, his eyes lingered on Winston a moment before he looked away. Another failure. Would he ever not be a failure?

He wiped at his eyes roughly. It was stupid to think he could just push Cass away. He couldn’t. Even if he liked Winston too. He just couldn’t let Cass go. Too stubborn apparently.

Guest mik3la
“Sorry. I’ll.... I’ll just go.”

Winston panic. He said something wrong to make him cry? Before the other would run away he stepped quickly catching his had.

"No wait! Fae...I'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you cry" he said apologetically. He sigh.

"Look. I get that you like the guy and that he's been you're crush all this time and maybe still is but .... Could not see me like someone to be good for you?" he asked in a serious tone, trying to get him look at him. "Please. I really like you"

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai whimpered when he felt Winston grab him. He wanted to cry more for being caught crying already.

He fluttered reluctantly back to the ground and wiped his eyes.

Fai didn’t know what to say. “I like you too....” he admits softly. He looked back at him. He’d promised to give him a fair chance. He’d said that! His wings fluttered awkwardly behind him. “Do you... maybe just want to go and sit in a cafe? I’ll treat you go a hit chocolate?”

Guest mik3la
“I like you too....”

Without thinking he hugged the boy, holding him close to his chest trying to comfort him. "Then all is good" he whispered smiling.

“Do you... maybe just want to go and sit in a cafe? I’ll treat you go a hit chocolate?”

"Sure. Let's get that hot chocolate" he smiled wiping his tears away, holding his hand as they walked out of the garden.

On his way out he took a flower from a bush and gave it to him.

"Hope this will make you stop crying" he said giving him the flower and kissed his cheek, then walked hand in hand to buy hot chocolate.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai had already stopped crying and smiled shyly at flower, tucking it into his hair. “Thank you. It’s beautiful.”

He let him hold his hand. Happy to have a moment without the rest of the world watching.

He sat at the cafe table and smiled to Winston. “Do you want to share a slice of cake too?”

Guest mik3la

Sitting at the cafe shop table he looked on the menu when Fae spoke.

"Sure. I love chocolate no mater how it is served" he said smiling and blushing a little.

maybe i should calm my hormones already

"Do you like chocolate too?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Chocolate is good but I love fruit more. Good job strawberries and chocolate go so well together.” He hummed.

He watched Winston a moment then looked at the menu too. He saw a chocolate cheesecake with strawberries on top. That might be nice. “What about the cheesecake?”

Guest mik3la

"I like strawberries with cream but ... with chocolate works too" he said shrugging his head looking in the menu at the picture of the cheesecake. That does look delicious

"Let's try it" he said smiling waving for the waitress.

Guest syaoran-puu

The waitress came over.

“Two hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows and a slice of cheesecake to share?” Fai smiles shyly.

She smiled and nodded. “Sure thing cuties. You look good together.” She headed away leaving a blushing Fai behind.

Was she right? Did they look good together?

Guest mik3la

He looked surprised at the waitress and back at Fae when she said they look good together and blushed, making him look to the other side. That made him happy. Taking a deep breath he calmed down and turned back to look at Fae.

"What other things do you like?" he really wanted to learn more about him. He really liked the guy and even if he maybe wasn't going to be his soulmate at the end, he still wanted to learn more about.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Fai smiled at the question. “I like flowers. Roses are my favourites. I like the smell of rain and freshly cut grass. I prefer watching the sunrise to set. And I like pretty clothing.” He smiled. “As for food? Sweet is nice.”

Fai chewed his lip then smiled again. “What about you?”

Guest mik3la

ok, flowers - already figured that out ; rain that's sweet, i am that; fresh cut grass and sunset...hmmm...that's interesting, he thought listening carefully not taking his eyes away from him. He really was beautiful and without realising he was starting to like the guy even more with each second.

"Well, we're kind of the same" he said taking a deep breath. "I like rain, obvious, i like flowers, especial the rare ones like Plumeria flame of the sun. Their colors do look like sunset or sunrise, depending the moon" he started saying spacing a little bit with a smile on his face.

4655213362_e76c15f79f_b.jpg

"I like swimming either in a river or sea and i like sweets a lot" he added looking back at him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh!” They had similar likes. He smiled at that. “You’re right. We sound similar.” He hesitated but held out a hand. Closing his eyes the flower he described appeared and bloomed before them. “Here.... for you then. To go with the roses.” He flushed a was he being too much?

Guest mik3la

He blinked a few times at the magic forming in his hands and when the flower appeared he gasp in surprise.

"That's beautiful" his eyes sparkle with joy. "Thank you" he said taking the flower and looking at it. He only saw the flower a few times in his life and seeing now made him really happy.

"Really...thank you" he said placing a water ball crystal around the flower to keep it always pretty and bloomed. Something like the teardrop he received earlier. "I'll keep it safe" he said leaving it flow with the direction to his room.

"It will stay in my room safe" he said smiling placing his hand over his.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai gasped at the sight, mesmerised and surprised. “Oh wow....” he took the crystal from his pocket. “Who made this one? Is it made like that.” He touched the crystal around the flower fascinated. “It preserves it?” He asked curiously.

He blushed a little, even if they tried and weren’t mates, he liked the idea of him keeping it. Cherishing it.

The waitress arrived and brought their drinks, a cake and two spoons. “Here you go, cuties.” She winked and headed away.

Guest mik3la

"Something like that. Its like the waves on a shore hits the stones and create a little shining surface and in time it remains printed , this is the same process" he said nodding his head looking at the waitress and blushing when she called them 'cuties'

He took the spoon cuting a little piece and then turned and pointing to Fae's mouth. "Here" he said holding the spoon in the air waiting for the other to take it.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh, I see. It’s still pretty.” He looked at the flower then down at the teardrop crystal Winston had given him.

Fai hadn’t expect to be fed and chuckled softly, “thanks.” Leaning forward being opened his mouth and accepted the bite. He licked his lip and hummed gently at the deliciousness.

Picking up a spoon he offered Winston a bite too.

Guest mik3la

He smiled seeing how happy the other was tasting the cake. he really loves sweets ... maybe next time i can bring him some chocolates, he thought looking at the spoon in front of him than back at Fae leaning forward to take the bite.

Chewing he moaned softly when he felt the flavor.

"Mmmh...this is really nice" he said smiling trying to finish the bite in his mouth. "The combination is really good"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah. It is.” Fai smiled and took another bite, feeding himself this time. Next he sipped his drink. It was rich, thick and delicious! It settled in his stomach and felt like it was warming him from the inside out!

Just then, Fai caught something or rather, someone familiar walk past. He blinked and looked over but there was no one there he recognised. His odd! Maybe he was going mad?

Guest mik3la

Winston got the glimpse of mood change of Fae so he looked behind him in the direction the other looked.

"Are you alright? Did you see someone?" he asked looking one more time but there were only the people passing by.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked a little worried taking his hand in his trying to make Fae re-focus.