🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Chase felt Leo's hands crawl down his back just as he finished clearning him. He knew it was only fair to let the other clear him aswell. But it still felt a bit embarrassing.

Chase tried to not sound effected as Leo cleaned him, but his breathing came out heavy in small pants. Chase leaned his head in over Leo's shoulder to hid his blush. But that only made him shiver as he felt the breath of Leo's mouth next to his ear.

19 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"Sorry about this as well ..... We've been apart for to long for me to hold back"

"Mnh.. it okay.. we both needed this" Chase replied, trying to crontrole his voice the best he could.  The kiss against his shoulder felt ordly sensitive and desire was starting to exite him again. He was so crazy about his husband that even this could arouse him. Chase bite his lips and through he had to focus on something else.

"I think... I'm clean enough" Chase said embraced as he gently pushed against Leo's arm that was rubbing him. "I'm not sure we can leave if we can't even get out of the shower" he chuckled awkwardly as he thought of boring political meeting, to avoid growing a boner again.

"And you never told me where we were going in the first place" Chase remember just then as looked to Leo curious. "I hope it's somewhere without too many people" Chase added. Trying to get any hint of where Leo wanted them to go.

Jay just about made it in time to redraw most of the strenght behind his punch, before it meet Winston's palm.

He looked at him confused. None of them had yelded and he had just stared working up a sweat. A fist fight wasn't unfair. If anything it was more to his advantage but maybe Winston had noticed that. And stopped him before he could have beaten up his next in command.

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"You have physical fight skills. Impressive for a nobble. A little shabby at sword handling though" 

Although Jay knew hos skills with the sword was shabby. It still botheredhim that the other called him out on that when he hadn't even seen the rest. Jay ignored the water bottle and towl. He felt annyoed and angry to have the match ending in the other's favor.

'So much for no tricks' Jay thought to himself.

"Swords are just tools. When it comes down to it strenght is what saves you not the metal" Jay replied as ge turned his eyes away from Winston. He wanted to growl annoyed at the male, but he couldn't do so to a guy of rank. In this land he was the outside and although Jay was a noble by these people. He didn't hold any rank of his own.

Jay bite his tongue to calm himself enough down to speak and relax his still clenched up fist. "Well then I guess I learned my lesson" Jay's smiled was nowhere near as warm or charming as it had been up till now. He was angry at Winston's for setting him up to embarresse himself infron of his people.

'Point taked' he thought. 'He hates me for last night. He has properly convinced himself that I forced him or something.. wouldn't be a first time'.

Garreth came over to lighten the mood and clapped Jay on the shoulder. "Cheer up, it could were ended both ways" the man said cheerful.

Jay's fake smile turned to the vice captain. "Year you are right sir. It was a good match though. Next time I might be more lucky."  Jay then turned and walked away. He knew exploding somewhere with no one around would be best. He left the training aria and ignore all voice around him.

Chuckling at the others reaction he finished the cleaning and then stopped the water reaching for towels for them both. 

"As i told you before. Is a surprise. And no. There are no people, no dragons, just us" he added leaning in to kiss his lips one more time before wrapping his towel around his waist and walked slowly in the room to look for some clothes to change into. He had plenty of time to find the cave that they used to live by flying and then figuring out a way to get there by cart or foot. So, he made a map that he could use and reach their private place. 

"Now lets get ready, grab something to eat really quickly and then get out of here" he added checking his closet. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston frown being surprise by the others reaction and looked at him confused as he didn't know why he got upset. Okay, maybe he kind of was mean to him before but now he tried to crack a joke with him. 

"Wha-..." but the other already walked away from them, passing through everyone in an anger manner. He could tell how a person was walking when they were angry till they would throw fire on their noses. But he really couldn't figure out why. Was it because he stopped it? Could that be it? Biting his lip he felt bad for causing such a reaction as that wasn't his intention. Sighing while scratching his neck thinking what could he do and looking in the direction the other went. 

"Fuck!" he cursed to himself and started walking after him almost running, clenching his teeth as it was still a little hard to function at full capacity. 

"Hey! Wait up!" he shouted and caught his arm to stop him from  running any more as he was panting and groaning in pain. He really did forced himself. 

"I'm sorry if I'd upset you. That wasn't the intention. I stopped the match because i knew how all would end. I know Garreth and he would had never yeld and I when i saw you gettng ready for physical fight i knew that you're good on that but i .... I was afraid of you not stopping when you saw that Garreth wasn't going to yell. That's why i stopped it" he said through short breaths then took a deep one and sigh. 

"Shit! I don't even run after people to apologize okay? That time i didn't mean to upset you. I know how a mans pride works and it was not about that" he said brushing his hand through his hair. "I was just scared for my comrade in that moment" 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He really wasn't giving him much to work with here.. Chase sighed but wasn't put down by it. If anything it just made him look forward to go even more. Atleast he knew they would be alone, which was just  perfect.

Chase took the towle Leo held for him and started to wrip himself dry.

He took the chance to look himself in the mirror as the other went back in the room to change to clothes.

Chase looked at himself. He really looked closely at every detail of his face. He was marriged now and in some ways he thought something about him would have changed. Didn't people say marrige changes people?

Chase felt change in his heart, but not visible. He was both glad and disapointed not to see any change. Atleast nothing aside from the ringmark on his ringfinger. It reminded him that he should put the ring back on. It sat on the nightstand by the bed. He had taken it off just before going to the bathroom.

Chase wrapped the towle around his hips a d followed in after Leo. Leo was already looking thought his closet for clothes to wear. Chase first went to grab the ring before he joined him and peeked over the other's shoulder. There was a emty shelf inside with one set of clothes on it, with a small note on it that said: 'For Prince Chase'

Easy enough to chose from that one set of clothes put there for him. Chase was simply satisfied that someone had made sure to get him something. He could fit out some parts of Leo's clothes but they were still built driffrent.

"I'm just glad I wouldn't haft to walk around with a torn shirt" Chase said, and send Leo a teasing smile. "But how can you know my size?" He asked as he had but the shirt on.

Jay heard the other call out to him, but he didn't stop. He growled and fire was burning hot in his lungs. The male felt himself being jerked back as a hand grabbed him from behind. He wanted to jerk his arm free.

On 4/6/2022 at 1:23 AM, mik3la said:

"I'm sorry if I'd upset you. That wasn't the intention. I stopped the match because i knew how all would end. I know Garreth and he would had never yeld and I when i saw you gettng ready for physical fight i knew that you're good on that but i .... I was afraid of you not stopping when you saw that Garreth wasn't going to yell. That's why i stopped it"

Jay stared at the guy's face as Winston tried to explain between pants. Winston looked ridiculous.. good. It settled his anger a bit.

On 4/6/2022 at 1:23 AM, mik3la said:

"Shit! I don't even run after people to apologize okay? That time i didn't mean to upset you. I know how a mans pride works and it was not about that" ... "I was just scared for my comrade in that moment" 

Jay grunted out a short laught. He still wasn't okay with it. "I wouldn't have hurt him.. worked up a sweat yes but I would properly have yelled if it came to it.. no what that was! Was embarrassing me infront of your men because you wanted something to get back at me for yesterday. Well point taken."

"Sorry babe that there is only this in here. A few have been packed for the trip, even though you wouldn't need much of it" he smirked as he finished dressing up leaning in to kiss his shoulder. "I managed to check you out enough to know a little bit of this stuff" he winked at him aranging his clothes and waiting for the other to get dressed. He couldn't get enough of the view that the other was giving him. He really was the luckiest man in the world for having someone like him loving him and married to him. 

After the other got dressed they both walked outside in the yard where the cart was waiting. They both got inside and soon the cart started moving. "I had to let someone know where the place was for it to be a surprise for you and so that i can keep you from peeping outside" he added chuckling at the other, wrapping his arm around his waist, keeping him closer to him. 

"You can rest till we get there" he said tapping his shoulder for the other to lean his head on it. They could stay like that for the whole trip. Yes it was a longer journey this way than just flying but then it wouldn't be a surprise. 

The ride didn't last that long as he had time to find the quiest way to get there from his home. 

Soon the driver announced that they arrived. Then Leo took a blindfold, showing it to Chase. "Do you trust me love?" he asked waiting for a few seconds and smiled when the other smiled and placed the blindfold around the others eyes. Then he helped him out of the carriage. He then signaled the driver to go back to the castle as he turned his attention to Chase. 

"Hold my hands babe and fallow me slowly. Trust me, i'll never let you go and neither will i let you fall" he said, reassuring him not just for now but for their future as well. 

Carefully and step by step they reached their destination and soon after Leo got them inside the place he let Chase hands around his body. "We're here" he said reaching back to the blindfold to take it off. 

What Leo had prepared as their place and honeymoon 'resort' was the cave that Chase had previously shared with him. It was their special place, only that Leo had worked on it and transformed it in place to live in. There was still the place where they sleept before but now it had matresses and a vail covering it up. There was also a fireplace build up so that they would not get cold. He also build up a small kitchen so that they could cook for themselves and he also build up a door at the entrance make it more private. Around the walls there were small lights , lightening the place in a warmth ambiental light. 

"Hope you like it" he said biting his lip nervously, not sure if the other liked the place he was calling their special place and how he had transformed it. Maybe the other didn't want it ruined and liked it the way it was before and he just ruined the place for him. He was afraid of the others reaction not wanting to upset him in any way. 

Chase chuckled as Leo's kiss tickled him as he was in the midle of putting on the shirt.

"Oh is that so" he smirked along with the other. He wouldn't mind just wearing simple clothes when outside. And he could suvive staying naked indoors.. if one very handsome prince were to be wrapped around him. With his gorgeous body and smooth skin.

As he had dressed, Leo took his hand and lead them outside to the courtyard. Chase wasn't really happy when he saw a cart waiting there. He had hoped to never use horses ever again for a long long time.

He had avoid horses and carts for 3 years up till now. Chase looked at Leo with  worried eyes. "Do we really haft to?" He asked as Leo pulled him towards the cart. Chase was a bit reluctant and moved a bit slower as they got in.

On 4/10/2022 at 7:30 PM, mik3la said:

"I had to let someone know where the place was for it to be a surprise for you and so that i can keep you from peeping outside" 

"I could still be suprised" Chase said as he sat tense on the egde of the seat. Really to jump up if the horses tried anything. It wasn't a comfort position but Leo helped him by pulling him back towards himself.

Chase felt warm in his body as Leo held him in his embrace, and it helped the blond's worried neeves settle abit.

"You can rest till we get there" 

Chase felt his cheeks turned warm as he stared back at Leo's handsome face, looking at him softly. A little voice inside Chase told him that THIS was all his, and he felt giggly.

"You are just trying to butter me up aren't you" Chase smiled as he placed his head on Leo's shoulder. "Where ever we are going I hope it's worth this" Chase pointed down at the cart's floor. With how well Leo's had planed everything, he seemed to have forgot Chase's fear for horses.

Chase didn't sleep one bit of the way, but he did stay in place.. for most of the trip. He caught a few glances outside but wasn't familiar with any of the terrain. Not that he properly would since he had only been used to everything from above.

The time passed by so slowly for Chase. He was both nervous about the ride, and curious about where they were going.

To distract himself Chase turned his attention to his husband. He was kinda made the other had dragged him into this situation and wanted the other to feel a bite embarrassed too.

Chase therefor turned in his seat to sit with his front to Leo. His head turned aswell, do his breath was hitting against the other's neck. He leaned him closer so his nose and mouth pressed against Leo's exposed neck.

Chase breathed in his mate's scent slowly and opened his mouth to sucked in the skin beneath his lips. He felt the other's react to him and smirk.

Chase took his time as punishment for Leo. He sucked on the same exact spot hard enough to leave a nice red hicky. Then he made one more further up and again. Making in all four till he reached the other's ear.

Then Chase stopped sucking and instead ran his tongue slowly around the ear's egde. Chase felt Leo's puls there and continue to tease the areal. He exposed his teeths and started nippling on it.

Chase fear slowly faded to the back of his mind as he enjoyed his little payback. He was even starting to grow aroused.. but then again every little thing about Leo's did that to him.

Chase stopped as the cart came to a hold and looked up from his work. 'Mmnh nice.. very nice look on you my dear' Chase shared his thoughts as he let the other slip away from him as he reached for something hidden under their seats.

Chase blinked once he saw what it was. "Seriously?" Chase asked as he looked at the blindfold. He could guess whom it was meant for.

"Do you trust me love?" 

Chase sighed as he saw that adorable smile Leo's send him. Honestly didn't dislike the idea and he didn't trust Leo. So he returned the smile with a nod.

Chase couldn't see a thing once Leo lead him off  the cart. He could hear the horses and cart starting to move again but this time it was without them in it and the sound soon faded as the cart drov off.

He held onto Leo's arm tightly as the other stared to lead him. It felt weird but also kind of fun he soon realized as the excitment yet again grew in his guts.

He started to hear water a sound that only grew louder the closer they went, then it stopped suddenly.

"We're here" 

Chase couldn't say anything as he patiently waited for Leo to untie the blindfold.

He wasn't sure what he had expected to see. But seeing his old hidout turned wash what he had imagined.

"Hope you like it"

"You.. you did this?!" Chase mouth opened and closed. He didn't know what to say.

He took a few steps and stroke his hand along the kitchin counter top as his eyes stared around to take it all in. It was like, he had to touch it to know it really was there. Because he did the same with the stove the tables, chairs and..  Chase didn't go near the bed. He just stared at the setup afraid to ruined it.

The bed was placed just as the old one but this was an actual bed and a bit bigger.

It was made out nicely with small scented flower pedals across the sheets. It didn't looked like anything from before. It looked stunning. Like some romantic resort.

Chase turned to Leo sharply and pulled him in for a deep passionate kiss. "Is amazing Leo" he smiled as he kissed him again. "I love it..(kiss)..  I love you.. (kiss)" Chase felt so happy inside that he felt shaken with emotions. He wanted to cry, laugh, shout and fuc#. But he also didn't want to ruined the bed. It looked so romantic and beauty.

Chase pulled his husband in tightly as he tried to ground himself and the explosion inside of him.

"I love everything about this.. almost as much as I love you... this it the best thing I could ever resive"

"I wouldn't have hurt him.. worked up a sweat yes but I would properly have yelled if it came to it.. no what that was! Was embarrassing me infront of your men because you wanted something to get back at me for yesterday. Well point taken."

Hearing the other point out how he felt made him be without words. Winston never thought that someone would see right through him that good after such a small amount of time. Lowering his eyes he really felt bad in that moment and how he acted back on the training grounds. Not to mentioned that he was the one saying no tricks and he used one. 

"Fine, you saw right trough me. I'm sorry for how i acted back there. I know i was the one saying no tricks and did that in the end. And it wasn't for what happened last night" he sigh scratching the back of his head, blushing a little at the memory of them being together the night before. 

"Is not you directly i just .... i hate royalties thinking that they are better than us just because we don't always fight in our dragon forms and we still use our human forms. I hate how your kind sees us and you got caught in all of my anger...." he took a deep breath and sigh looking back up at him. 

"I'm sorry for judging you by your rang and not giving you a chance okay" he added clenching his teeth as it was hard for him to act this way. "Is there a way to make up for it? You can have a match with me next time and i'll not stop it till the end if that's what you want. Or we can go back and have the match now" he looked at him knowing that he will be in disadvantage and he will get beat up. From the way the other was fighting, in his condition Winston didn't stood much of a chance. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo sigh in relief seeing the other happy and liking how he redecorated everything. He was bombarded with kisses after kisses which made him laugh and giggle as he hold the other in his arms, holding him close as Chase was holding him back. 

"I'm glad you like it. I was a bit worried about the changes as i wasn't sure if you would be okay with it or not but ... i wanted to make it our little home away from everything" he added nuzzling his nose and kiss his lips tenderly. 

"In that case .... welcome home love" he added smiling, happy that everything was a success. 

Jay didn't know why he even got this agitated in the first place. Sure what Winston had just done was dishonest and cowerdly. But he should act above such childish behavor.

Normally he would keep his focused and stay cool, on matter the situation. He only usally got like this when by some reason he couldn't have sex, or when he had gotten it but not enough sleep.

Maybe it could be the lack of sleep.. but he didn't feel tired... or maybe he just missed the early morning tea the servants usally brought him in the mornings back home. It was a strong herb tea with relaxing properties. As well as an effective cured against hangovers.

Now that he thought about it. Could he ever get the same herbs down here? He hadn't seen any plants like them anywhere in the gardens.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:59 PM, mik3la said:

"Is not you directly i just .... i hate royalties thinking that they are better than us just because we don't always fight in our dragon forms and we still use our human forms. I hate how your kind sees us and you got caught in all of my anger...."

Jay his train of thoughts and listen the the guy's explanation. "...pfff" the dragon pressed his hand to his mouth to keep the sound of his laughter back. He also knew that pissing the guy off just as he tried to apologie wasn't the smarteste thing to do. But really.. was he for really?

"Says the guy who was the best-man at the crown-prince's weeding yesterday. You hate royals but there are some exceptions yeah?" Jay lowered his hand and crossed his arms. "For my knowledge you yourself aren't with out a title. Noble, royal or not I honest don't care" he spoke the truth. Although to him dragon were above humans in all kinds of ways. But a dragon kin was an equal no matter it's rank.

He had always thought sky dragon were more superior to any other kinds. Because they bloodline had never been mixed with anything else.. atleast not uptill his cusin prince Chase's birth.

His father and all other dragon kin had always been against the prince. Jay knew pretty much all the thing done to the prince behind the shadows out of the kings knowledge. A weak half-breed a sickning bastard or vermin. Jay knew all the names of the things the dragons called their prince.

Yet after years of assassination attempts, no one had ever succeeded. Jay had slowly realized that his cusin was no weaker that himself.. rather or not he was strong hadn't been confirmed either. Since Jay had never fought against him. But he hadn't been on Chase's side either.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:59 PM, mik3la said:

"Is there a way to make up for it? You can have a match with me next time and i'll not stop it till the end if that's what you want. Or we can go back and have the match now"

Jay felt the rest of his anger slowly slip away. He didn't want to hurt the captain. He had been angry of the treatment he had resived but Winston had apologied.

"I don't want a match. Your apologie was enough. Although I don't really understand your hatred towards me, it wouldn't be the first time and I think I can learn to live with it. As long as we both can be respectful towards eachother in public. But if you are burning up inside to give it a go on the field some other day, feel free to do so. I am gonna be here for quite a while so I might give you more reason to hit me in the futur" Jay smiled and winked at him. It was his way of telling the other they were good.

--------------

Chase felt giggly inside as Leo nuzzled his nose affectionate and bit him welcome.

"So this was your plan all along wasn't it" Chase smiled. "I'm suprised you even remember the way back here. My husband has a good memory" Chase said as he looked around the room again. He did feel a bit embarrassed that Leo would have gone through his personal stuff. But there was nothing really embarrassing as such in his draws or under the old bed. And Leo wouldn't laugh of his small treasures. In fact there he saw a few of them display on a shelf. Funny looking rocks in pretty colours he had found or beautiful transparent crystals.

"I never really expected this to be anything more that a hidout do I never bothered to ensure more that the necessites. I'm a bit sad though that someone else now knows off this place .. but I can live with it, if you mean they are trust worthy" Chase admit.

"Can you give me a tour? With this new stuff I fear I might get lost" Chase smiled teasingly. It was a two room space and one bathroom. The chances of him getting lost was about 0%. But it was an exuse to have his lover show off the work that had been done.

He was about to explain why he was so uptight with royals even if he was part of this world now and his friend was a royal, but he hasn't been in this family from the beginning, when Jay told him that he would be there for some time. 

"Oh ... Did something happened? I mean .... I think i remember something from last night that i saw in the gardens but don't quite know how to understand it" he said frowning as he was trying to remember what he saw last night from the balcony although he was quite drunk. 

Taking a deep breath he decided to be more kind and offer a helping hand. 

"Would you accept me as a friend or a guide for your stay and make it more ... friendly and enjoyable?" he asked genuinely offering his help as a friend with nothing sexual in his offer. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I wanted to spend time with you away from the castle, to hide away from all the titles and responsibilities and just relax" he said shrugging as he was biting his lip nervously happy that the other liked what he did to the place. 

"He is the only person in case of emergency and i gave firm orders to not be bother unless the kingdom is on fire and also for them not to speak a word to anyone of this place unless they want to have their tongue removed the next second" he said holding the others hands being serious about that part. Even if he didn't like it and he wasn't one to kill, he had others that would do the job for him. 

"Of course i'll make you a tour love" he said smiling scouping the other off his feet and into his arms brides way, walking further in the place. 

"That right there is the bathroom. I managed to place a tub and made small space where we can dip the water outside" he said turning and showing him the place. 

"Here is the kitchen where we will prepare food together and maybe have sex on that table and then continue with the food preparation" he nuzzeled the Chase's neck kissing it. 

"And here is the bed, which i've made it comfortable and warm for us to cuddle and enjoy our bodies and make up for the time we've lost" he whispered in the others ear as he stepped closer to the bed, placing Chase on the matress , laying right next to him. 

"I love you Chase. My heart, mind and body belongs to you my love. Having you in my arms again is the greatest gift that i could possible get from life and i'm grateful for it" he whispered caresing the others cheek gently down to his jaw, neck and shoulder while his lips brushed against the others lips. 

12 hours ago, mik3la said:

He"Oh ... Did something happened? I mean ...." 

Jay shrugged. "Mostly I think the king just worries about leaving the prince here.. I can't really tell my king he acts foolish for worrying now,  after leaving him alone for 3 years, now can I?.. Chase don't need a babysitter when he got his mate with him. But I think there is more behind it as such" Jay replied honestly, but didn't share it all because he wasn't sure.

The next thing Winston said though made Jay look at him with a confused look.

"...You offering this might make me think you really do feel ashamed for what happened." Jay said as he wore his usal charming smile.

"But I would prefer you being less hostile towards me so for now a friendly relationship would suits us better... And if you worry about me telling anyone about last night. I will not do that." Jay said as he reached out to touch Winston's forhead and poked him once with his finger.

"What we did is our business and I wouldn't use that against you. No matter how you treat me" he winked.

"Ah and about the guid offer.. I don't suppose you could point me in a direction of a place where one could have a bit of fun?"

-------

"He is the only person in case of emergency and i gave firm orders to not be bother unless the kingdom is on fire and also for them not to speak a word to anyone of this place unless they want to have their tongue removed the next second" 

Leo said some dark things but funny enough Chase felt more at ease by them. He knew his kind lover wasn't the type to threaten others on a normal base. It just showed how serious he was about keeping their hidout a secret. Chase could be satisfied with that thought and nodded.

"Of course i'll make you a tour love"

"Ah!" Chase gasped suprised went he suddenly got picked up and carried across the room.  "Leo!" Chase looked at his husband funny as he quickly wrapped his arms around the other's neck and shoulder so he wouldn't fall. The dragon blushed as he was reminded of yesterdays failure. When he had done the exact same but then fell after a few steps. Was this revenge?

"That right there is the bathroom." 

Chase turned his face as he clung on to Leo, to see what he showed him.

It the tub itself was more than big enough for two people and the same could be said for the showed. Chase could see them in all the places.. relaxing...

Chase's blushing cheeks warmed his face as Leo turned them around. He duck his head so he wouldn't hid the door frame on the way.

"Here is the kitchen where we will prepare food together and maybe have sex on that table and then continue with the food preparation"

"Very.. ngh nice" Chase bite back a low moan as he felt Leo's lips tease at his neck. He stared at the counter top without really looking at them. His heart was beating faster now as he tried not to picture them doing exactly what Leo suggested.

His stomach tickled as Leo turned them again and walked towards the bed. 

"And here is the bed, which i've made it comfortable and warm for us to cuddle and enjoy our bodies and make up for the time we've lost"

Oh my god! Chase released his hold on the other and tried covering his cheeks with one and his neck with the other.

The other's breathing on his neck send shivers all the way down to his toes. How could Leo be so incredible hot and romantic.

"Nh.." Chase felt the bed under him and the scent of flowers hit his nose strongly as the pedals danced on the air for a short second before they settled back down. So much for not wanting to mess up the bed, Chase thought. He looked back at Leo and smiled as he saw a pedal stuck to the others hair.

"I love you Chase. My heart, mind and body belongs to you my love. Having you in my arms again is the greatest gift that i could possible get from life and i'm grateful for it"

(Heart burn 💘)

Chase felt his chest burn hot and his heart ached. It was a good ache. Not the same kind he had felt back in the human kingdom whenever he had missed Leo. When Leo presented his warm lips to him. Chase was more then willing to obliged with the last distance for their lips to be fully conected. And the blond dragon moaned. Fuck the bed!. It would have gotten messy anyway.

Chase opening his mouth to deepen the kiss. He wanted this man.. his beautiful and strong husband.. "Husband" the word echoed out through his lips. He liked saying it, because it was something only he could call Leo.

Mouths and tongues meet in a passionate kiss. This sweet man was his! His.. mine..  mine.. "Mine" Chase moaned against Leo's lips like he was becoming drunk on them.

Chase's reached up to place his hands below Leo's cheeks. Holding his head closer as he leaned in.

"You really know how to flatter the pants right off me."Chase chuckled as there was a break from kissing. He lay one arm around Leo's waist and hugged him as he gently picked the flower pedal out of the other's hair. He locked eyes with Leo as he kissed it before letting it go. He then leaned back into his mate and kissed him.

Winston blushed a little when he mentioned what they did last night but he was thankful that the other was keeping it private. That was the right way. But he hear other nobles around the city talking shit about their afairs and he had to admit that he has been a little worried about that. 

"thank you" he said nodding his head but then sigh and rolled his eyes when he asked about a place where the other could have fun. "Why am i not surprised" he chuckled but them calm himself by taking a deep breath. 

"You either can go to the same tavern we were last night or, there is another one, down the same street but a few blocks away from it. Its called "The Ivy Blues" he said bowing his head in respect. "I'll take my leave then" he he said turning and heading back to the training camp. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You really know how to flatter the pants right off me."

"If not me then who" he said smirking as he brushed their lips to breath and then deepened the kiss, mingling their tongues in a passionate dance, which let out uncontrollably sounds. His hands roam all around the others body, pinning their bodies together. Finally he moved his hands pass the edge of the pants and shove his hand down, grabbing his ass in his hands firmly, groaning in the kiss like an animal in heat. 

Even if they had just make out a few hours ago, it was never enough for them. It always felt like it wasn't enough. 

Eventually he lifted up to take his shirt off, doing the same with the other, leaning down on his chest to place kisses and bites over the nipples that were already reacting, then moving down to his stomach while undoing his pants pulling them down. 

He took a moment to breath as he looked and admire his beloved husband, before escaping of the last fabric that was in their way which was his pants. Then he jumped back over the other, pressing their lips together in more vulgar and aggressive kisses while their bodies where now skin on skin. 

Jay smiled and let the other by off again. "I'll see you later, Captain" the redheaded replied as Winston turned. He had no reason to keep the other away for longer and it would be weird to the others left on the field if he didn't return. Jay however didn't belong into any group yet and since the king had given him a specific task. Jay thought it best to start getting familiar with the place in a furrow way. Like looking or secret path or getting familiar with the faces coming and going. Ground stuff.. just in case he would need it.

None of the knights would think it weird him walking around by himself. After that episode those whom had witnessed it thought it best to let him cool off on his own.

After walking around the palace for an entire day he had found a few interesting things. But no secret pathway. He headed back towards the training field when the sun was about it set. He wonder if anyone still was there this late. There was a few still pressent but most looked to be leaving as he got there.

Fire lanterns were lid around, casted long shadows as people passed them. It was now dark enough to not recognised the faces of the people walking past.

Jay waited till the last person had passed him and was out of rang before he began to remove his clothes.

Jay had still felt restless and grumpy most of the day for some reasons that even he didn't get. He felt jumpy and that made him launch out at others easily. Even if some guy just walked by looking at him with a pitiy in his eyes, he wanted to smack the person.

He had already forgive Winston so why he still felt so angry was a mystery.

Maybe it was because he had stayed in this form for too long? Jay thought maybe a shift would help.

---------------------------------

Chase smiled back as they return to kissing. He moaned and lifted his hips up, as Leo's hands slid into his pants and squeezed his ass. Their cocks grinded together and Chase could feel Leo's erection against his through their clothes. He had worried Leo would feel too sore.. but apparently not too sore.

Chase pulled into Leo's shirt just before Leo leaned back to take it off himself. Chase sat up to get his own off but Leo's hand moved quicker and threw it off the bed. Chase's chuckle got drowned in moans when Leo started to munch on his chest. Chase stroke Leo's head and closed his eyes for a moment. His neck tilted back at he felt the pleasure lick at his insides.

His cock was already starting to get wet as it jumped free from his pants. Chase blushed as he noticed Leo staring back at him. Not that he was much better himself. Chase nipped at his lip as he watched his husband get completly naked for him.

Chase opened his arms impatiently and reached out for the other as his pants fell. When Leo landed in his embrace  he held him tightly. Leo's mouth devoured his lips and mouth with such loning. One would almost think they hadn't touched for years.. which was partly true. 

Chase pushed up and rolled them over to calm his beastman down a notch. He pinned him down by pressing his crotch down on the other's. And humbed against Leo slowly, in small circles with his hips.

"Not so sore now?" Chase whispered against Leo's lips between kisses. "Didn't I tire you out enough." He smirked and grabbed a hold onto Leo's side. "My bad.." he hummed horny. His cock was dripping down on Leo skin. He almost couldn't pulled himself away from his destiny man, but they would need lube.

Chase looked to the drawer of the nightstand. The only downside part of having a large bed was there was so much more distance to the side. Chase didn't wanna get off his stud, so he tried looking under the pillowes where he could reach. He knew he had found something when his hand felt the hard cold bottle. He took it out and looked at the translucent liquid as he shook it.

..easy access. Chase thought as he looked back at his needy husband. "So smart you are" Chase chuckled and pulled of the lid. The olie smelt sweetly like honey and aples mixed in. Chase poured some onto his palm and smelt it just before he rubbed it against Leo's chest, right over the other's nipples.

Leo usally didn't let him play with his nipples for longe so maybe this time he could tried and figur out why. He spread his legs to sit ontop of Leo's waist to keep him down. Chase's fingers began to rub cirkles around Leo's nipples as his lips travled up the male's throat. He bit on his adams aple gently then turned his mouth back to his husband's.

Damn he looked so sexy. His lips was red and puffy, and he looked at him with such hunger, that made Chase feel shivers inside. The other's nipples were getting growing hard under his fingers. Chase groaned as he kissed Leo on the mouth. None of their tongues were shy to join in.

He could feel Leo's hard cock throbbing against his ass. Chase moved lower so his cheeks was rubbing against it.

After the training and the soreness that he still had, Winston decided that a hot bath would do him good. So, after packing his things he went to the only place where you could relax and enjoy the night sky at the same time. Which was the hot-tubes from the city, which were for relaxing and sometimes doing business. But at that time of hour , it was mostly empty which was a good thing, as he really didn't want to explain to anyone the marks on his body. The thought of those made him blush as he remember how he got them. 

It was still strange how that even happened and how he accepted so much from the other but he couldn't deny it that it did felt different and better. Even if it was painful, but then again, he had always been the top one. Now that he had been a bottom with the other made him feel strange but at the same time, wanting more. Wanting to get that feeling again. 

Shaking his head, he tried to clear his mind as he walked to the hot-tubes building where there were different sized pools with hot water and no deck above , allowing you to stay in the hot water and enjoy the clear sky full of stars. 

Once there, he undressed himself and sink into the hot water, resting his head on the edge of the pool, keeping his eyes close and relax. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready  and accessible just in case babe" he smirked watching the other pour some in his hand starting to massage him. He wasn't used to have his nipples worked on like that as they were a little to sensitive so when Chase ran his fingers over them and started rubbing his fingers in circles around them, it made him take a deep breath, nipping at his lower lip groaning. 

The others ass rubbing against his erected cock was like torture, wanting something more that just that. he wanted to be inside him and feel his warmth clench around his cock as he was sucking him in not wanting to let him go. He gripped the others thighs trying to move his own hips, making his cock hit the others back and rub in between his buttocks. 

Jay spread out his wings as they sprouted out from his body and took to the sky. The light breez danced through his mane and his golden scales reflex the moon light hitting him.

Jay was magnificent in his own right as he was quite large and had the most flashy gold color.

He was long and leaned built like a snake. But with legs and wings to take him for where he was going. Jay was considered rar amoung even sky landers, but in reality it was a carefully thought out plan of DNA  that was held to make Jay exist?. Jay's father had just been lucky.

Jay however actually found his color to be rather bothersom. Sure he could pick up partners easily if he looked good. But that also meant he was visible from every angle all the time. Jay couldn't hunt, which was a Norma past time for young males. He could fights but would never become a knight or get send out on missions unless he only would be staying in his human form.

This was actually his first missions and he felt kinda exited, but he still wasn't exactly sure what he should be doing.

Jay raced with no one through the dark night sky. Belove him was the city still full of life and the many lights in the streets looked like veins going out from the castle. It wasn't a beautiful as back home but quite a bit bigger.

The male flew around the city five times. Pumpning his wings to the max. He didn't want to think about anything. His mood seemed to have settle again and his body relaxed.

------------------

It always gave his butterflies when Leo called him by sweet nicknames. It was cheesy,  but wasn't it okay to be like that when they were alone? "Mnh.." Chase moaned as he looked back over his shoulder. The way Leo's cock rubbed him, made his rear end tingle. His ring mucles throbbed as the warm pulsating head ran over it.

He lossened the strenght in his hip to let the other a bit more crontrole. But Chase already knew he couldn't keep this up for long. His body want more, he yearned for the feeling of his mate filling him with his hot member. Chase knew his body could take him right away with just some lube. He wanted to rush and yet didn't. It would feel so much better to just take their time. But whenever they first began they were on eachother like children over candy.

"Ngh.. Leo.." Chase leaned in to kiss him, while his hand grabbed the bottle again.

The oliy lube ran down his finger as he reached behind himself and found Leo's cock. He rubbed the lube on to Leo till it was nicely wet  and then pressed it against his entrance.

Chase pulled away from the kiss and rose his hips to angle himself right. "I want you inside me right now husband" Chase said in a raspy seductive voice as he slowed sat down and let the tip enter him.

As Winston was sitting in the pool and looking up the clear sky he saw a shadow flying above him which made him frown as this was a first to see someone fly at this hour. Getting out of the pool he got dressed and ran out to see what that was. From what he saw as a form it looked like a dragon. But it had a strange color as he never saw anyone like that. Not strange in a bad way but unique he could say. 

He tried to keep up in his human form and fallow the dragon to see where it was going and eventually who it was, but from what he had fallowed it seemed that the dragon was flying randomly above the city and not doing anything in particular. "Who the heck is this guy?" he asked himself confused but mesmerized by the way the dragon looked. He was like non he ever saw up till now. It was such an unique color combination and shine that he could get his eyes away from him. 

Eventually the dragon landed and Winston hided behind one of the nearest building to the place to see better. He kind of knew everyone in town and among his comrades but he never saw any dragon like this. But being too focus to see he wasn't careful and stepped on a branch that made a ;crack; sound which alert the dragon and turn to him growling at first and then stopped. 

"wooaaah....easy now .... I mean no harm okay?" he said lifting his arms up in the air , cursing himself in his mind. "I ...I saw something flying and ... i fallowed you to check as i never saw any dragon like you before so ... lets say i got too curious about it" he said taking one step closer to the dragon, keeping his eyes on him. Now that he was on the ground he could admire him better and the red blood eyes were so bright that in contrast with his scales it was like they were burning. They reminded him of one particular guy with same bright red eyes and a cocky smile. 

"Hi .... I'm Winston... I may sound silly but ... you're very unique" he said smiling lowering his arms around his body but still keeping with his palms up as he took another step closer, and then another one till he reach his nose. 

"Your eyes do remind me of a cocky cheeky individual" he smiled at the thought but then it saddened. "Guess i'm not good with greeting new guests in town" he commented as he thought he scared the dragon and offended the dragon. "I just wanted to check and make sure the city was safe and also to tell you at it is rather dangerous to fly this late at night so much around the city. The guards might think you're up to something and attack. So try next time, not so late" he added smiling back and sighing patting the dragon on the nose. 

Winston wasn't a bad guy, but he was bad in his communication skills and how to interact with others. But he had a kind heart. But he was learned from a young age that he had to be strict and do order. Even if sometimes he was trying to make it different now that he was in command and there was no one above him in ranks. 

"Have a good night big guy" he said smiling, bowing his head , turning and leaving the spot to head to his room. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The grip on his cock made him groan in the kiss as he was starting to feel impatient for more than just touches. He wanted more, needed more. Even this wasn't their first time and they had done it multiple times back home. But it felt like they hadn't done in so long. He just couldn't get enough of that beautiful creature in his hands. 

When he called him husband in such a matter it was like he lost it. Feeling that his tip was right at the rear entrance he lifted his upper body as he placed his hands on Chase's hips, moving them on his ass, grabbing his buttoks firmly and pushing him down on his shaft, groaning and growling as he felt him sink so deep like never before. He moaned against the others shoulder, moving on hand on his back, while the other remained on his ass. 

"Fuck you're so perfect.... you're melting me hnn...it feels so good inside you love....ngh...hnn.." he groaned, helping Chase to move on top of him, lifting his face after placing a few kisses and licks over his sensitive chest, sealing their lips into a hungry kiss. "God how i fucking love you ngh....hm...."

Jay still felt restless even after flying around the city for an hour. He picked a wide emty space to land in to rest before he would return back to the training grounds.

He had planed to go out later but he wasn't sure if going alone would be quite as fun. Sure, he could just find and pick up a quick lay for the night. But it wasn't just sex he wanted. Although it in itself was quite entertaining.

The sound of a twick snapping somewhere close by startled him enough to make the dragon alert. He turned and growled annoyingly at whom ever was shadowing him.

On 5/9/2022 at 3:33 AM, mik3la said:

"wooaaah....easy now .... I mean no harm okay?" he said lifting his arms up in the air , cursing himself in his mind. "

He stopped growling almost instantly as he hear Winston's voice and saw his face as the other walked out of his hidding.

Of all people Winston was the last person he expected to see.

I ...I saw something flying and ... i fallowed you to check as i never saw any dragon like you before so ... lets say i got too curious about it"

The dragon frowned but then it hit him as Winston explained futher. Of coures it would seem suspicious having a unknown dragon flying around the city at night. Jay was just so used to everyone knowing him tjat he hadn't really thought about it. It was a dragon city after all and he was far from the only dragon kin around here.

He lowered his head as Winston came closer, to signal that he meant no harm. The way Winston looked at him was quite amusing. Him seeing him and not knowing it really was him. Still it was quite brave of the other to approach an unknown dragon and reached out for him as Winston did. His hand felt cold against his nose, but it was gently and soft. It felt nice and the mild look in in Winston's eyes suited him much better than the frown he often saw him with.

"Your eyes do remind me of a cocky cheeky individual" ... "I just wanted to check and make sure the city was safe and also to tell you at it is rather dangerous to fly this late at night so much around the city. The guards might think you're up to something and attack. So try next time, not so late"

Jay smiled and nodded gently.

"Have a good night big guy"

... what that was it? Wasn't he not even curious to know who his was??

'Oh no captain, no that wouldn't do. Aren't you slacking off here..'

Jay stood and walked infront of Winston to block his path. The golden dragon looked at him and tilted his head. Although he was huge and could easily intimidate any human. Jay didn't try to look hostile instead he just looked at Winston. The towards the night sky and back to Winston. He shook his mane and flapper his wings. The threw his neck to the side. Signaling "Come on fly with me"

If the guards saw him fly back with Winston then no one else would worry. And he wanted to see what the captain's dragon looked like too.

"!Ahh!..ah.. fuck ngh!" Chase gasped and clung onto the other as Leo's cock filled him up in one go. His ass pulsated and burned from being stretched, but it only hurt for a moment as he body ajusted.

"Fuck you're so perfect.... you're melting me hnn...it feels so good inside you love....ngh...hnn.."

"Mng.. s-slowly ngh I can feel you.. ah all the way.. nmh.. oh fu##!" Chase's face was completly flushed as he hear his moans. His voice was so high pitched compared to normal. Maybe it was because Leo was pushing up into his organs or maybe it was just the fact that his prostate was getting smashed so hard it actually made him leak a little.

Chase couldn't crontrole his voice as Leo started to gently guid his hips up and down. 

"Ah..  ah...umng..fuck.."

Pleasure shot through him with every thrust. If Leo was melting, that meant Chase was burning with desire and wet with pleasure. Jos body glowed in Leo's arms as they made love.

"God how i fucking love you ngh....hm...."

Chase smiled back pulled his husband closer.

"I nhg..love you more uhn..." It wasn't a contents but Chase knew Leo loved him with every part of his being. He could feel it through their bond since yesterday, and the feeling only grew stronger as they lay together.  Chase too loved Leo from the bottom of his soul and hoped Leo could feel the same from him.

He kissed Leo's lips as he tried moving on his own. Riding the other's lap as they held eachother close.

"Mnh... Ah..umh.." Chase moaned as their mouths came together. Leo's hands on him helped guide Chase down his lenght. Chase moaned as he felt Leo's cock push up into his stomach. How could it feel like Leo's member grew longer. It was like he tried to get deeper and deeper into him each time.

"Woah..." said Winston surprise that the dragon moved so quickly in front of him, blocking his way from leaving. Some might say it was stupid for him to leave an unknown dragon run loose around the city but Winston could sense how dragons where and could see in their eyes if they had bad intentions or not. Some could say that he had good intuition about people but in this case also dragons. Having a kind heart sometimes made him give to many permissions. 

He looked confused at the dragon not sure what he was trying to tell him but from the motions the other was, looking at him and up in the sky he shortly understood the message. It was a bad thing that dragons couldn't communicate with humans, only with other dragons. 

"Oh ... you want me to fly with you?" he asked looking at the dragon and up in the sky. It had been some time since he did that without anything on his agenda. Just flying free and not worry that he had to guard the surroundings and just enjoy it. 

"Hmmm....I guess i could do that .... " he said to himself then looked at the dragon and smiled. "Fine ... i'll join you in your flight" he said moving to the side of a building and started to undress, leaving his clothes one by one to the ground. Once he was naked , standing with the back to the other, he closed his eyes concentrating on the dragon form, which shortly started to materialize as his legs and arms were turning, along with his wide wings on the back, then fallowed quickly with his neck and head. 

Soon instead of the human Winston stand a dark-purplelish dragon, with wide wings on his back and purple scales that was shining under the moonlight. Opening his wings felt like he had stretched muscles that he forgot he had. This feels nice, he thought turning to look at the other dragon that was staring at him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nh....I j-just can't g-get enough of you...nh....nh-h...ha...let's c-cum together love....nh....ha....mh...." he groan moving his hips as fast as he could feeling a sweet thrill run down his spine and into his core, making him tense his muscles and burst his cum inside the other, filling him up as he groan into his should, letting his body spasm with each shot. "nh....ha...hmmm....mh....i love you" he whispered against the others skin, kissing it softly. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 8:59 AM, mik3la said:

"Oh ... you want me to fly with you?" 

The golden dragon nodded glad that the other understood his signal. They couldn't he couldn't speak before both were in the same form and even then it would be hard to hear eachother. Because they neither shared clan nor a bond.

It was the only downside to being a dragon kin. But the upsides carried the downside X 100.

As Winston undress Jay acted polite and turned his eyes away so the other wouldn't feel it like he was staring the him down. Not that there would be anything about Winston's naked body Jay hadn't already felt under his own hands.

He shot a few glances Winston's way to follow the prosses. When he started transform Jay turned back curiously. He wondered what kind of dragon Winston was, was he small and fast? big and strong? Or the other way around?

Jay watched as Winston's form shifted. Dark scales crawled up along the other's body as he grew bigger.

Jay too a step back so the other wouldn't hit him accidentally with his tail.

The dark shade of scales almost made the other fade into the night as it covered hos entire being. 

Through a dragon's eyes, even at night Jay could see Winston wasn't black, just a shade of dark purplish. His hid looked smooth and beauty. It twinkled as the blank surface reflected the moonlight back. The night suited Winston's form and Jay felt a bit envious. Although Winston was small than him. He was use to most dragons only reached him to the middle of his neck.

'Not bad' Jay thought as Winston looked at him.

Jay walked in closer bringing in their size driffrence as he walked around Winston. The dragon looked the other up and down before he stopped and opened his wings.

Out of Winston's sight, Jay's back leg picked up the clothes the other had taken off and hid it in his fist. The clothes might get a bit wrinkled, but it wouldn't be torned or ruined.

Jay simply thought Winston would appreciate having them later.

Jay smirked as his wings started to move and blew wind up as his body lifted off the ground.

"What are you waiting for Captain?" Jay tried to use his mind voice to communicate. Without knowing if the other could hear him or not.

The dragon rose up in the night sky while keeping his eyes on the other.  Inviting him to join in.

As Winston took off after him Jay turned his body around and flew low in over the town. His long tail made it looked like he was swimming more then flying through the air.

"It's not like back home. But it is still nice with all the lights"

-------------------------------

Chase's body jump in Leo's lap and the blond male moans because more desperate. "Mnh.. ah..yes ahh...nuh" Chase nodded as he replied. He was so close. His insides was getting smashed in the most pleasurable way and his cock was pinched between their bodies.

Chase felt warm and electric with life as he fell over the egde. He cried out in pure extasy as every fiber in his body erupted. 

"Ooh.. gods!! Ah" Chase moaned and squeezed around Leo tightly as he felt the warm sensation of his lover's release. His body trembled as he tried to catch his breath.

He leaned against Leo's chest as the afterglow washed in over him.

On 5/15/2022 at 8:59 AM, mik3la said:

"nh....ha...hmmm....mh....i love you"

Chase smiled and hummed delight as Leo kissed his shoulder.

Chase turned his head so he was now looking at the other. His face was stil flushed and his body tingled all over. "Nh.. I will never grow tired of hearing you say that." Chase grined from ear to ear. He pressed his lips to Leo neck. "I'm glad I got to hear it every day. I love you..I love you.. I love you"  Chase placed a kiss in between his loves.

"I can't image a better honeymoon that this. No nosey servants listening at the door. No In-laws or parents. Just us"

Once he was fully transformed, Winston turned and looked at the other dragon. It has been quite some time since he changed into his dragon form and he hated to admit but he missed this feeling of freedom. He stretched out his wings a little right before the other dragon walked around him, checking him up and down and stand in front of him. The size was rather visible. Winston was smaller than the dragon before him but he didn't felt intimidated or anything. It was a nice and strange feeling. 

He checked the other and noticed that he was pointing the sky and opening his wings wide.  There was a strange feeling and noise that rushed through his head but he couldn't understand clearly, which confused him a little as he looked at the other but soon ignore it and fallowed him up in the sky. 

The feeling of wind blowing against his scale and wings sure made him sigh and nostalgic as he hadn't transform in quite some time. 

Winston couldn't take his eyes from the other dragon as he flew in the sky and swirling so easily along the winds. He was mesmerized by how the moon light was reflecting his skin in comparison with him. But he wasn't feeling inferior or anything. They were both unique. Every dragon was unique in his own way. This was their difference. The color and size of their form. 

He tried to keep up with the other, swirling in the air, making small circles and flips in the night sky. Yeah, he really missed this. It was fun. He really needed a little relaxation after all that has been happening those past days. 

Flying around the other, it was like a childs play that they both were making in the air, enjoying the breeze and the wind. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It will only be us for the next days love" he said kissing the others shoulder, holding tight in his arms, enjoying every moment. 

<

Spoiler

can you leave Leo and Chase for now and do Winston and Jay? and then we can skip a few days, where Leo and Chase will have sex again and something magical will happen between them and that's when Chase will get pregnant. Or do you want Leo to be the one pregnant?

>

It was clear to him that Winston couldn't hear him. He hadn't expected Winston could, not when they were from driffrent clans. But he had tried. Luckily Winston seemed to read him very well. He didn't look threatened by him which was important to him.

Jay chuckled as he saw a more playfull side to Winston and napped out after the other's tail as he circled him. The evening air blew stronger from up here, but was nothing for their strong wings.

Jay started to chase Winston as the other clearly lay up to play.

Winston smiled seeing the other joining in his play flying around and making circles and waves in the air. It has been so long since he relaxed like this and got to spread his wings so much that he couldn't remember. It really brought old memories from when he was a child and was flying around the night sky till dawn.

Time pass by as they both had fun in the air, but it was slowly getting late, as the sun was slowly starting to rise. He didn't realized how late it was till he saw the first straps of dawn. 

He turned his head towards the other and motioned with one of his hands on the ground, lowering himself to a safe point to land. Once he did that he looked for the other hopping he would fallow as his clothes where in his claws. 

Then he slowly started to turn back to his human form, waiting for the dragon to land and hand over his clothes to get dressed. Being nacked in front of another dragon wasn't a problem as this would happen from time to time, but he was still covering his front, out of respect.

Jay turned his head towards the way the other was trying to point him at. He understood Winston's intentions and followed behind the other.

Before he could land Winston had already shifted as he arrived. The little male's white skin glowed in the moonlight.

The dragon's eyes scaned him with hungry eyes. He looked so nice all naked and sweaty, his cheeks fresh with colour from the wind. Jay tried to supresse an annoyed groan as Winston covered his family jewles  maybe having sensed something about the way he looked at him.

He puffed a bit of air out of his nostrils as he returned the other's clothes. Then Jay started to shift into his human as well.

".. so I just get a warning?" Jay asked with a cheeky smirk on his face as he stood infront of the other. Not bothering to cover himself like the other had. Winston had already been as close to his junk as one possibility could. Jay had no shame and he certainly wasn't embarressed about being in his birthday suit.

"Not that I am complaining.. next time I'll invite you ahead of time so you wouldn't haft to punish me." Jay winked flirtatiously at Winston although he already knew Winston properly never would give him his body again he could still try and win the cute captain over.

• Like 1

Having his clothes back he started to take his pants on first, not paying much attention to the other when he was changing back. What he didn't expect was the voice that  made a shiver ran down his spine and right after he got his pants up and closed he looked up at the person that spoke, hopping it wasn't who he thought he was. 

".. so I just get a warning?"

Jay was standing now in front of him in his human for, all naked with no problem whatsoever. Well, the guy was a proud son of a bitch, knowing to damn well how good looking he was and how hard it was for others to keep their eyes away from him. Taking a deep breath as he looked at him up and down, feeling his cheeks burn a little, he returned his gaze back to Jays eyes. No wonder the dragon felt so familiarDid he deceived me on purpose ? No, that's not it. He was already out in the sky and i was the one fallowing.  

"A warning?" he asked playing dumb as he was holding his shirt in his hands. Basically he was only half naked. With his bare chest and having only pants on. For a moment Winston really didn't understand what the other was referring too, then looked again at their bodies being close to one another and back up as the other continued talking. 

"Not that I am complaining.. next time I'll invite you ahead of time so you wouldn't haft to punish me."

"Do your meetings always have to end in sex? Why not just enjoy each others company and call it a day?" Winston sigh and chuckle as he understood what the other meant.  His body slowly remembered their night together and how it felt, shivering a little. A motion that hopped it was not that visible for the other. He hated to admit, but the guy knew how to do his job in bed and bloody hell it was good. But then again, for Winston it was a fist, the fact that he slept with a guy. Yes it was intense and fucking amazing. He couldn't compare with anything he had before, but he was still in a strange denial , even though he was feeling a stupid attraction towards the other.  But he decided it was just a fling , nothing more. 

"Is sex really all you think about?" he asked amused. 

Jay only felt more confident when he saw the look the other's eyes. Although Winston tried really well to hid it. There was a moment of desire as he looked down his exposed body.

And the glow in Winston's cheeks made him think. 'Oh? What is this now. He looks more turned on the scared' point to Jay.

"I can think of other things. But sex is a way more pleasurable. But I'm not a beast, and wouldn't force an unwilling partner into a second swing in the sheets, not with out their consent atleast." Jay replied as he shrugged his shoulder. "But to be fair I didn't just ask to flirter you Captain. I asked, so next time you wouldn't haft to stalk me halfway through the city. And I enjoy flying with you. Your dragon is really beautiful and fast" Jay complimented as he closed the distance Winston was trying to create.

"Then again you are small, cute and feisty even in your human form"

I can think of other things. But sex is a way more pleasurable. But I'm not a beast, and wouldn't force an unwilling partner into a second swing in the sheets, not with out their consent atleast."

"How considerable of you" he huffed , trying to take his shirt on wanting to avert his eyes away from the other. It was a rather amusing but serious conversation at the same time. He hated how Jay was acting like that, making him feel flustered. He hated himself for reacting like a teenager when the other was around. And he hated that naked body in front of him for alluring him in having perverted thoughts. 

"But to be fair I didn't just ask to flirter you Captain. I asked, so next time you wouldn't haft to stalk me halfway through the city. And I enjoy flying with you. Your dragon is really beautiful and fast"

"I didn't stalk you around the city...." he started as he got his head out of the shirt, leaving it fall over his body. "I saw a stranger flying around and it was only normal to fallow y-you .... a-and ...." he lost his words when he turned his eyes back at the other and saw how closed he got to him. He almost swallowed his words, but he only took a deep breath as he looked down at Jay's lips for a split second and quickly back up to his eyes. He didn't know how to accept the compliment the other just gave him. It was strange to receive one. He got compliments before like 'well done' or 'good job' but not that he was beautiful or fast. So he didn't know how to respond. 

"I- ....I- ....uhm..." 

"Then again you are small, cute and feisty even in your human form"

Winston had to blink a few times like snapping out of a trance as he mend his voice taking a deep breath before looking back at the other and smirking. 

"Now that i think about it .... I like your dragon form more. You talk to much. And the in dragon form your way more fun" he shrugged back, smirking a little , holding back a giggle. He was trying to maintain his self control and not act or do anything stupid, but he already started without realizing it. 

Jay knew the signs. The way Winston's eyes wandered. The way he struggled to reply to his compliment. And the way he without realizing it began to flirt back in his own awkward way.

But what Jay like the most was that Winston was much more relaxed with him and he smiled alot more.

On 6/17/2022 at 3:22 PM, mik3la said:

"Now that i think about it .... I like your dragon form more. You talk to much. And the in dragon form your way more fun"

He looked so adorable when he tried to act cocky with him.

Jay smirked as he ran a hand through his red hair. He was acting so cute and didn't even realized it himself. 

"I noticed. You were so gentle and carring. Quite brave of you really. I don't think I could have walked up to a strange just like that." Jay's shifted to his yellow dragon pupils as his roamed his eyes over him.

"I could have just swallow you whole" his dark voice rumbled in his chest like a cat's purring.