🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

While Chase was slowly teasing him, he was trying to control his breathing and not to make a sound. The grip on the others wrist had tightened when he felt shivers down his spine rushing in between his legs, making his dick pulse and react to the little stimulation. 

He exhale in reliefe when Chase decided to control himself , leaving Leo longing even more for their time alone which was just around the corner but the blue balls that the other gave him where going to be a pain. 

Taking another sip of the glass to calm his nerves, he was glad that some fellow comrades came to their table and managed to distract his thoughts from what was going to happen behind closed doors, when they were finally going to be alone. 

Sonja smiled gently and decided to talk with the duke as there was no harm at all, and so they stayed together for the rest of the time, enjoing their chat with one another while Nina left the wedding after seeing them together.

Winston decided to ignore the red haired bastard who tried to hit on him and make him feel insecure. Yes.  He felt insecured because of that guy and that's what was making him even more angry and crazy. Why the sudden blush that he had and those  thoughts. Yeah he was a good looking fellow and smoke hot but still. He had said that before about Leo and other comrads but never felt any kind of atraction towards them. 

But why the hell does it bugs me still? I cannot forget his eyes and those words ... argh!!! it drives me crazy, he thought as he sat at a table grabbing a few more drinks from waiters , trying to avoide the bar area as he saw that the guy was still there. What the hell is he doing alone and watching the rest of the guests like a psychopat? He's a creep .... shit ...why the fuck do i care so much .... jesus man , get a grip of yourself, he thought groaning scratching his head. This guy managed to screw with his mind and he hated it. 

When one of the girls sat next to him and started flirting with him, it took him a minute to hear her and react to what she was saying. He smiled gently appologizing for his behaviour and turned his attention to her, wanting to stop thinking about that bastard. 

And all when perfect. They laughed, talked about how she tried to sign up for the troops but she didn't make it but she was still trying and that she was training to become stronger as she wanted  to join the team in battle alongside the other girls in the troops. It was quite nice to talk with her and seeing that she was also trying to flirt with him he accepted and played the long game till they decided to sneak the party and go to one of the guests room which where on the first floor in the east wing, but first to drink some more and then they were off. 

Winston couldn't remember how much he drank with her at the table but he was kind of wasted when they got up and headed to the exit. He completly forgot about the red headed bastard that ruined his mood some time ago, but now he was back in the game. He needed the distraction and just to have fun. So they snatched a bottle of wine and walked out of the room, heading to the bedroom that he was staying in. 

Once they reached the room and the door closed, Winston pinned her to the door kissing and groaning, while still keeping the wine bottle intact. Tehy soon moved to the bed, placing the bottle of wine on the counter near the bed, before he was pushed on the bed by the girl that started undressing herself slowly, giving him time to just look at her and enjoy the view. 

Winston was enjoying it alright as his sensors were apparently still working perfectly. He started to do the same not wanting to be too dressed for her. Right after he threw his shirt the girl sat on top of him, starting to kiss him passionatly, brushing her fingers in his hair, pulling it gently which made him groan and the bulk in his pants to grow bigger. Turning around in bed to be on top, he stand on his knees looking at her beautyful body that was so ready for him. For a brief second the girls face changed into the readheard bastard and then back to the girl which made him frown a litte. Shaking his head with his eyes closed the managed to clear the view back to normal. He tried not to think to much about it, so he continued. He got them both undressed and pulled her back on top of him, leaving her to take the lead and to do as she was comfortable and when and how she wanted. 

The moment was so perfect as their groans and moans where echoing in the room, making everything even more intense. He skin, her breasts, her kissing, they were perfect for the moment, but then, a voice rushed through his mind 'bet you left the room less than satisfied'.  

That made him open his eyes and look at the girl on top of him. Why was he thinking about that goddamn bastard in that moment. fuck ... come on ... what the hell ... no ... no ... no ... don't think of him .... don't think of him ... i;m with a fucking beautiful girl and we're having sex , and it feels good ...and ....and ...., then another voice in his head started to speak. yeah but not amazing ... not great ... its just ....good

As much as he didn't want to admit it, the bastard was right. But why? When did this happen? Did it always felt like that? What was wrong with him? 

As his mind roamed around those questions the girl came and rested on his chest, he sadly didn't. It felt strange and stupid at the same time. When she stepped to the side and layed in bed, Winston moved to the edge of the bed rubbing his forehead in disbeliefe of what he was going to do. This was so not like him. "Could you please get dressed and leave the room after you rested? I wish to be alone" he said taking the robe from the end of the bed, dressing up , taking the bottle of wine and stepping outside on the balcony. He needed some fresh air to cool his head and his erection as well as he didn't managed to cum.  He just couldn't believe what was happening to him. He didn't want to accept it. damn it ... damn it ...argh!!!, leaning on the balcony and drinking half of the bottle. 

The girl was stunned, but as she watched him walk outside, she got dressed rather quickly, not waiting for the rest and left the room in a rush.

Leo was starting to question what the other was taking so long to come back. Nothing bad could have happen as the castle was very secured. He tried to keep himself busy for the time being and so he checked everyone, making sure they were having fun. He noticed the duke with is sister Sonja, which was odd as he came greeding him with his sister Nina. But as long as her sister was feeling alright, which she was, he stopped bother himself with the guy. Then he saw Jay at the bar checking the room just like him. When they locked eyes he nodded as greeting and then moved with the eyes around the room and saw Chase being stopped by his dad. Oh ... maybe they want to have a private talk before leaving, he thought as the king said his godbeyes before to him. 

What he didn't expect was seeing a stormy Chase, walking back inside, grabbing a drink and throw it all in. He never saw Chase like that before so there must have been something that happened on the balcony. Lucky the bonner went out so he could get up and go to his mate and check on him. He didn't liked the look on his face. 

On his way he noticed his mother that he and Chase were going to head to their room as they were tired. Thankfully his mother understood what she needed to do and kept the guests busy, away from them. 

"Hei ...hei ...hei ... Don't get drunk on me after leaving me with blue balls at the table" he whispered when he reached him, wrapping his arm around his waist, pulling him closer and steady, trying to crack a joke. 

"Whats wrong? Did something happened?" he asked worried when he looked Chase in the face. Maybe the bond wasn't fully locked but he could tell from now that Chase wasn't feeling alright. 

"We can go to our room and talk there. Let's go" he said taking the others hand, not waiting for his respond.

He walked passed the guests who checked them on their way out but they all thought about the wedding night and not that something was wrong and continued the party. 

"The party can go without us from now on. They don't need us anymore" he added as soon as they where on the hall to his room, now their room, almost there. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Jay the king is looking for you"

Jay turned around as he heard his name being called on. He was just conversating with a couple of the knights he had meet from last nights party."Sorry guys duty is calling. Don't let that lady you are crushing on turn you away Philip. You aren't a bad catch. Till next time" Jay gave his goodbyes to his new buddies before he turned to quickly follow the guard.

The guard lead him close to the east garden where one couldn't even hear the noise of the party. The king said in his dragonform waiting for him with the rest of his bodyguards.

Jay bowed. "Are you leaving my king?" He asked eventhough he already had guessed the answer.

"I've done my part. There is no reason to stay longer than needed. If we fly now I'll be back home by night fall tomorrow." The king replied but looking hesitant back at the castle.

"I wanted you to stay here for a while Jay"

Jay looked up confused. He hadn't expected to hear such a request of his onkle. "Me sir?.."

"For reassuring and alliance with these dragon's we must have someone here to act as my ambassador. The prince wouldn't be of much use as he need time to get use to his new life. But you'll do just fine"

Ah. There is was the denial that he was worried for his offspring and need someone the king knew yo watch him. Jay wasn't gonna act as a nany for his adult cusin. But he could find other reasons to stay a bit longer.

1. No one want to punch his face in for bedding their partner.

2. The fish were plenty.

And 3. He was still curious about some little angry noble man whom he didn't even know the name off.

"If that is what your majesty wish I shall hold the fort as you said. Do send my father my regards" Jay replied as he accepted the temporary job offer.

"Good. I'll contact you in some days time" the king said as he turned his head to the sky. The guards shifted and took to air around the huge beast.

"Save travels you highness" Jay called out and earned a grunt from the king as he pushed off from the ground as well. Jay braced himself from the strong wind that suddenly hint him hard. The wind howled all around jim and hin his ears. Threes and bushes was almost knocked up at the group with their roots in the air. Jay covered his face as a twick scratched his cheek just below the eye.

In just a few seconds the wind was still yet again and the howling wind quited down.

Jay looked up to see that the garden had become a mess. Smaller plants like flower were pulled up and spread around the group along with broken branches and other debre torn loss by the wind.

Jay laughed amazed but the caos created. Why would they even make these 'gardens' if they couldn't handle a dragon's slip wind.?? For beauty? Well Jay knew beauty came in all form and sizes. But he prefered the one he could plant in a bed and not the dirt.

He was just heard back, away from the garden.  He bent his head to avoid getting his face full if thorns from a low hanging climing rose.  He looked up as his eyes caught something above.. something.. really  really sad to look at.

Jay watched the male from his spot below. His beautiful long legs looked smooth all the way up to as far as his eye could see.

Winston stood leaning in over the raling. His robs borely tight as most of the man's chest was showing. Jay groaned at the erotic sight. Had he just finished? Then why the long face?.. he looks more like someone griving and not celebrating... wait... Jay now remember the way Leo's best man had been looking at the newly weeds all night. Was he..in love with Leo? It would make sense for why the guy was so angry at him before then.

Jay stepped out of the shadows and walked up closer so Winston couldn't avoid spotting him.

"Drowning your sorrow in win is'nt healthy"  Jay spoke first.

Chase place the glass down and was just about to take another one when he felt Leo's presence grow strong in the back of his mind and soo felt his lover's arms pulled him in.

22 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Hei ...hei ...hei ... Don't get drunk on me after leaving me with blue balls at the table" 

The anger Chase carried started to melt at the simply embrace of him mate. His body sank in piece with Leo's body as he enjoyed the feeling of his breath again his neck.

"Whats wrong? Did something happened?"

Chase blew out a long breath as he turned in his lover's arms so they was facing eachother.

"It nothing. Just something with my father. He just said his goodbyes." Chase said and hope Leo would6 force him to explain futher. He didn't wanna talk about it again anyway.

"We can go to our room and talk there. Let's go" ... "The party can go without us from now on. They don't need us anymore"

Chase didn't resist as Leo gently pulled him out of the room a d down through the hallway. "Talk?" Chase snorted as he highly doubt they would simply be chating.

"So my newly weeded mate just want to sit down and talk the first chance we get alone together?.. like sitting across eachother, atleast two feets apart with no dirty thoughts what so ever.. " Chase smiled as he followed Leo in the direction of his room.

"Well, one of us remained ordly puré. So I guess your blue balls was just to lure me along eh? " the blond prince kept himself from bursting out in laughter. 

The second they reached Leo's door Chase picked the man up and carried him bride styl  inside. The door got slamed shut by Chase's foot. Before both felt down to the floor. Panting Chase's with one hand on either side of Leo's head. He pined the other to the floor as . "Screw talking. I just wanna do this" 

Winston was completly intoxicated from the wine which had been combined with the rest of the drinks that he had last night. He also didn't noticed the change in the wind or anything, just a small shiver crossed him as it got a little chilly but then the warmth from the wine spread through his body again. 

"Drowning your sorrow in win is'nt healthy"

Winston frown at the voice and chuckle brushing a hand through his hair, making his robe fall off one shoulder, exposing a part of his chest. 

"Damn ... i really lost my mind if i'm hearing the guy so clearly" he chuckle to himself, kind of ignoring Jay for a moment thinking it was just an illussion of his drunkness. "Why the hell won't you leave me alone? You screw up with my mind already just ... leave me the hell alone and go fuvck up someone else" he mumbled sipping the last drops of his wine checking the bottle for more but there wasn't any. "fuck ... hugh .... you're still here? Can' believe that my mind is so fucked up that it created an image of that bastard" he mumbled more for himself taking a deep breath starting laughing. 

"God i'm so pathetic at this point" he sigh turning his eyes to the image of Jay which he thought was a mere hallucination. "What ... nothing else to comment on me? Did cat got your tongue?" he smirked shaking his head but decided to leave the hallucination there. "No spicy remark? ... that's so not you, but then again .... i'm just a boring insignificant dragon. What do i know" he mumbled as he walked pass Jay, wanting to head back in his room as his head was starting ti swril around, making everything spin, making him dizzy and hard to keep himself on his feet. 

Just when they reached his room Leo turned to speak with Chase. "No that's not it ..n.gh....Babe" he said quickly when the other took him in his arms and slammed the door shut. Leo blinked a few times at his lover and couldn't understand what had happened between him and his father but he really hopped that chase was going to talk to him and not shut himself down. 

Of course he didn't want to just talk now that they were alone, but talking was an important part of a relationship but guess that would had to wait. 

Unfortunatly, they didn't make it to the bed as they crashed on the floow which made Leo groan a little at the impact but the fire in the others comment made his blood rush in his vein as well. It took Leo a few seconds to see the desire in the others eyes and the need that he had in the unspoken request. 

Without any other question, Leo pulled Chase by the collar closer and pressed their lips together. Once their lips were ocupied, his hands moved to unbotton the shirt that the other had on, which was starting to get on his nerves so he decided to rip it off and pull it out of his pants, throwing it somewhere on the flloor. 

His hands reached  his back and down to his ass, grabbing his buttoks in his hands firmly, pressing him down on him, wanting to feel him rub against him, which made him groan in the kiss. He was getting back excited and hard with only this simple kisses and touches, which was crazy for him. 

He helped Chase to undress him as well, never breaking the kiss while doing so. Maybe for small briefs of air and they they were slammed again in more powerful and needed kisses.

Jay had no idea what the guy was ralling on about. He could clearly tell the man had haved his full of alcohol though. From the was he waved drunkly as he stood to the way he spoke. As Winston turned awa, Jay was just thinking of leaving, since the guy clearly didn't want him there. But then the other's body started to tilt and he looked to get dangerously close to the egde.

"Hey look out!" Jay yelled out to warn the other man that he would fall. But the other didn't seem capable to change the cours of where his body was going.

In one quickly move, wings shot out of the back of Jay's shoulderblads as the person jumped up high to bring himself up.

Winston was just about to tip over the balcony but Jay caught him just as his body got over balanced and fell. Right into Jay's arms. "Easy there" Jay said as he held him tightly. Winston was still at the risk of falling if he wanted to push him away, so Jay didn't give him the chance to. He lifted Winston up just so his feets dangled a few inches over the group.

Winston's warm body against him was invitingly warm but he didn't really think too much about it as he pulled the other inside his room.

"I know I know. I'm a bastard but even this bastard wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." Jay said as he lossened his arms around Winston. He was prepared for a punch or a kick in return for manhandling him.

That was when he noticed the way too familiar scent of sex and lady perfume. It was kinda amazing he could even get it up as drunk as he seemed.

Chase wanted to apologies as he heard Leo groan as they suddenly landed on the floor.  He hadn't meant to trip "Sorr!"he never got very far before Leo's mouth was on his.

Chase moaned as Leo's tast entered his mouth. His body pressed down on Leo as his being reacted to his mate.

He felt hands on his shirt trying to tuck it off but quickly Leo became impatient and torn it in half. Chase laughed shocked. He wouldn't be using that ever again now... and neither would anyone else.

The air felt cool on the skin Leo didn't touch but he was chilled. He was burning with desire as he rubbed his hips into the hard staff poking into him from Leo's thigh.

Chase tilted his head back to break free of Leo's devouring lips. "Leo.. the bed" he panted. "I wanted us on the bed" Chase replied more clear for a second time. "And don’t rip more of my clothes. I will take them off myself if you are that impatient" he chuckled as he helped Leo with him up. He embrace Leo and started to remove the other's top aswell as he guided him backwards towards the bed. Chase looked up and pulled the open shirt down his shoulders. It too fell to the floor just before they reached the bed. Chase gentle pushed Leo to sit on the bed and took a small step back so Leo couldn't reach him.

"I got something for you. A small gift I thought you might like" Chase said while wearing a secretive grin. His hands rested on the top of his pants as he let the anticipation drag out for a moment longer.  Then he slowly opened his flyer and pushed them down. Chase wore nothing more than a slim pair of underwear  and the stockings and silk holder he had put on in tje rest room.

"So.." Chase smiled and walked back into Leo's space. He bent down and kissed him. "Don't rip it too fast" the prince chuckled as he looked into Leo's dark eyes. Yes.. that was what he had wanted to see. To see the moment Leo's eyes were practically wet with lust.

Everything happened so fast that Winston didn't got time to realize what was happening. Him falling over the balcony, being to drunk to even realize it and transform into his dragon form, being caught by Jay and savely hold into his arms. How pathetic of a dragon was he? How could he be called a dragon when he wasn't even able to react to such a trip and transform quickly to prevent an accident? Instead he was saved by the guy that tormented his mind.

When they landed back in his room and was back on his feet, he looked at how the other stepped away from him. No matter how much he wanted to refuse the simple idea, he felt good in his arms. Even if it was only for saving him and nothing more. He was thankful but, he felt strangely good. 

His emotions where a mess at that moment but he would blame the alcohol for it later. Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe he had lost his mind, but what he said next changed the outcome. The person that he thought was a mirrage of his drunkness had been real this whole time. He just made a bigger fool out of himself. But he still had to be honest. If it wasn't for him, he might of had an accident. He couldn't ignore that fact no matter how much he hated. He hatted to be vulnerable, but now he couldn't hide it anymore. 

"Thank you ..." he said shortly, trying to dress himself, pulling the fallen robe back on his shoulders, blushing a little as he noticed that the robe was a little loosen and he was half exposed to the other. Yes, he was still having a hardon and no, the drinking and cool air didn't helped him especially when the other had caught him and hold him in his arms like that. Fuck what am i doing?!

"T-Thank you for catching me there .... guess i ouw you one" he added turning with his back to the other, trying to hide his blushing. Maybe the guy didn't saw it. Maybe he managed to hide it. He felt so stupid for acting like a fool in front of the guy. Now he was going to comment on him being pathetic and all. But he didn't cared. He thanked the guy for the safe and all, and he was going to pay him back. 

"I bet you're busy or waited somewhere so ...." he said taking a deep breath, trying to recolect his thoughts. "I'll not keep you from you things .... Thanks again an...." he said turning but he didn't got the chance to finish the sentence. 

Leo tried to behave as the other requested and moved along with him to the bed. Sitting on the edge and watching how the other stripped, his eyes darkened when he saw the surprised Chase prepared for him. His entire body shiver in desire when he stepped closer to his reach and bend over him whispering the words to not rip them. Hell to the fuck no. He wanted to rip everything off him in that moment and worship that beautiful body of his. How could he be such a lucky bastard and have such an incredible person beside him. 

Licking his lips like before tasting from a delicious meal, he grinned and caught chase by the neck, pulling him closer to kiss him, letting his tongue taste the sweet taste of his inside. Groaning he shifted their bodies so he was now on top. Taking another glance at his beloved, he bend and started places kisses and bites down the line of his neck, towards the chest where he pinched the beautiful pink buds after licking and sucking on them, reaching down to the lace of the underwear. 

He lifted Chase's legs and started kissing his way up from his knee towards the inner thigh where he unclipped the stocking on one leg and did the same to the other. "You look so beautiful ..." he whispered between kisses when he reached the thigh uncliping the stocking. "I'm the luckiest son of a bitch in the world" he added placing his hand over Chase's erection, strocking it through the fabrick then pull it down and away from his path. 

Placing kisses closer to the erection he moved his hand down to the pink rear that was twiching with anticipation. The room was already filled with groans and moans from them but he wanted to hear the other more. He was in nineth heaven in that moment. 

With his free hand he grabbed the erection and with the other he pushed a finger inside, preparing his way before anything. He shortly licked the rod from the base to the tip and took him into his mouth right away, while he entered another finger, spreading his fingers. He had to do the needed preparations as it had been some time since they last done it. Even if he just wanted to sink inside him and hit home run, he had to do it right. 

The way the other was reacting was making his heart pound in his chest, feeling happy and the was enjoing it as much as him. But now was the time to get down to business. Lifting his body up he unzipped his pants which had tortured his erection enough and moved closer to Chase. Sitting on top of his lover, his destine, he pushed in covering Chase's mouth with his, letting the moans and groans of them both to fill the room as he pushed all the way in. 

"G-God i've missed this...ng .... i've missed you ..huh... you're my home ...ha...." he gasped when he felt the other tightened around him. 

Edited by mik3la

Jay was suprised. Instead of resiving a punch, all he got was suddenly this sweet little shy man..

He walked up to Winston with soundless steps so he stood just behind him and peeked over the other's shoulder.

On 1/5/2022 at 6:33 PM, mik3la said:

"I bet you're busy or waited somewhere so ...." he said taking a deep breath, trying to recolect his thoughts. "I'll not keep you from you things .... Thanks again an...." he said turning but he didn't got the chance to finish the sentence.

"I don't have anywhere I need to be" Jay said as he straighened is posture. 

"You..." he looked down the other's body. He had felt something hard poke him earlier. And seemed sure this guy wasn't the type to walk around with a flashlight in his pocket. "Left early with company.. did she leave alone, like that?" Jay asked as he took a hold on the other's chin. He had a natural expression on his face as he asked. He wasn't making fun, Jay was simply curious. Jay wasn't a girl but he still found the guy very attracting. So much that he's looks infact was the pure pictur of Jay's type. And... his body was nicely toned too.

With all that clothe on he simply looked lean and thin. But his body was actually pretty well built.

"Need a hand?" Jay asked softly as his eyes shifted and he retracted his wings back. He normally would jump a drunk person but he was kind intriged to see if the person would allow him more.

Jay stepped in closer. He used his leg to push against Winston's erection and held him there.

"Ah!...mmmuh..."Chase's body jump suprised as Leo suddenly grabbed him but his neck and pulled him in. He lost balance and landed on top of the other as their mouths came together. Chase chuckled and groan at the same time as Leo rolled them over to shift their positions.

Chase's hands clung onto Leo, wanting him closer to him as they kissed. He body was growing hard under Leo's weight on him. "Um.hmm... ngh.. " Chase shivering as he got a chance to catch his breathing. Leo continued kissing him down his neck. It tickled and send plesant waves up to his ears. He grunted as he felt Leo's teeths.

Chase looked down his chest with trembling lips as the lower the other went down on him. He watched Leo suck on his nipples like they where delicious pieces of candy. His back arched up and his groin was slowely riding against him from below. "Ngh... oh Leo.. mnh... ah.. ah.." 

He smiled amused was Leo pulled his legs up one at the time to carefully unclip his stockings. It was so hot seeing his fingers work so carefully. And the way Leo's gorgeous red eyes looked at him,  as he trailed kisses down Chase's legs was very arousing.

"You look so beautiful ... I'm the luckiest son of a bitch in the world"

Chase's toes curled as he blushed by Leo's words. Only Leo could make his stomach flutter like this and make him feel desir so intensely. "Mhm.. you aren't that bad" Chase chuckled as he stroke Leo's head.

His gently caress turned to a handfull of hair as Leo slid the first finger in. "Ngh.. ah... Fuc!! Ag... ngh.." 

Chase's face was warm with colour as he let his Leo do with his body as he wished. He was resiving so much. His cock and back felt so good when he let go.

He made sure to relax his back as he felt the second fingers push against his ring. "Mnn god..  oh dear!" He moaned as his rear gave in. His head thrashed back and his moans grew louder as Leo stretched him. It burned just in the start but he knew it was normal at first and Leo made sure he wasn't too uncomfortable. His cock throbbed inside Leo's warm mouth and help Chase take the focus off.

"Ah.. Ah.. mmh.. ng..... ha.. it.. feels so good.. ah.. you mouth.. nhg..  on me.."

When Leo redrew his fingers and let go of his cock, Chase whined "Nooo~". His member pulsated against his stomach. The colour was angry pink as if Leo had used it as a thew-toy. Chase looked back at Leo. Panting as he watched him eased himself out of him pants. He couldn't help but to thew on his bottom lip as he saw how hard Leo was for him.

Chase spread his knees more as Leo got in place. Chase was staring down at Leo's cock as the other guided it towards his rear. His breathing quickened with excitment. He could feel the tip poked against him. But just then Leo's face got into his as the man pushed into him." Mnmm!.. Umm!.. pfhh..  uh.." Chase's legs shot up tightly around Leo's hips as his insides got filled so fast he didn't get time to ajust. His knees held Leo from moving his hips.

"G-God i've missed this...ng .... i've missed you ..huh... you're my home ...ha...."

"D-ummy ahh... ngh.. don't say.. such cute things.. mhn.. not..  when you just plow your cock into me!" Chase growled as he ajusted to Leo's size. He pinched Leo cheek to get a bit back at him.

"But I missed this too. To be us" Chase admitted and kissed Leo's cheek good again. His mouth moved from the cheek back to Leo's mouth. He loved kissing Lro and he made him relax better. His legs lossened strenght slowly and he pressed his hips into Leo when he was ready.

Chase embrace himself and clung to Leo's shoulders. His heartbeat was racing around in his chest and he could feel Leo's was just the same. He smiled, happy that he was what made that.

Winston was out of words when he turned and saw Jay standing a step away from him. He was confused because he didn't heard the guy move at all. Where his senses drunk as well and not able to hear anything at this point? He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out as the other took the lead and spoke. 

"I don't have anywhere I need to be" 

That took him by surprise as well. 

"You...""Left early with company.. did she leave alone, like that?"

The closeup made his heart race and the touch on his chin as he lifted his gaze to him made his face burn. Was he having a fever? Why this reaction to the sudden approach? He was just a guy and he was not one to sleep with guys. But then again, now that Jay was even closer than before and looking at him he could understand why all the girls were so swirlled by him. He had a certain presence and he was hot as hell. 

"T-That's not what happened ... I .... couldn't continue and ask her to leave" he said looking into others eyes, moving from one eye to the other like searching for something. Searching for mockery, for judgment or something, but the guy was hard to read and that made Winston anxious as he didn't know what to expect from him. 

"Need a hand?"

"What?!" Winston was surprised by his question which he really didn't expect it. Well, more of not expecting him to ask but more to take. But even now that he asked he didn't see anything in his eyes to change. He wasn't making fun of him, nor was he cocky like before. This guys was a serious puzzle for him. But then again the question replay in his head and he came to his senses even if he was drunk. 

"I can handle this little detail mysel...ngh..."

But before he could respon, the other closed the space between them and pressed his knee in between his legs which made Winston lean to Jay's chest groaning as he grapped him by his hands. 

It really was out of control at that point. The way his body reacted to the simple touch which it hasn't been the same as before with the girl. Could it be that he was atracted to guys? He never did it with guys so he wouldn't know. But damn the closeness, his parfume and maybe the drunkness had something to do with his reactions. His member started throbbing which he though he managed to calm down but having this guy near him wasn't helping him. fuck it ... i need this done ...it hurts too much to go back in the shower ...but ... how can i ask ...., the thought made Winston blushed. He never asked for sex. But now he was in a desperate situation. 

"C-Can you ..ng....help j-just this t-time?" he managed mumble bitting his lip, leaning closer to Jays body, tighting his grip on his arms. His body was to heaten up to even be controlled anymore. His body was reacting on its own, desirering attention that he didn't got before. 

"P-Please ....ngh...." he managed to look up with his face all blushed up and needy expression. 

Maybe he was going to regret it, maybe not. What he wanted in that moment was for that state to be over. 

"D-ummy ahh... ngh.. don't say.. such cute things.. mhn.. not..  when you just plow your cock into me!"

Leo chuckle as he stayed unmoving looking at Chase. "Sorry love" he said grinning knowing to damn well that Chase liked it a little rougher. But then again that's why he stopped moving once he was  all in, to give him time to get used to his measurements. 

"But I missed this too. To be us"

He smiled taking Chase's hand with the ring on and kissed his hand before leaning in to kiss him again to keep his mind away from when he started to move his hips. Taking a deep breath between kisses he started moving, holding his weight in the hands placed each side of Chase's body. Slidding in and out slowly made him groan like an animal in heat. The way Chase was clinging on him made his desire heaten up. 

His body started tremble when he moved his hips faster, letting small drops of sweat form on his forehead and body. He felt like he was having fever but he didn't cared. Moving closer to Chase, which made him push a little deeper inside him,  he placed his hands on the bed headboard for balance and started pushing his hips in and out faster and faster, giving Chase a view of his tense muscles. 

the room was filled with moans and groans from both of them but they weren't over yet. Taking a breath break, he rolled in bed and place Chase on top of him. 

"Lift your hips a little and then go slow down gh" he said catching his breath as he was holding his erection firmly up for Chase to take him and reach deeper than before. 

"Ghuhh....ngh...." he groan feeling him swallow him with such ease, gripping his tights in his hands, trying to keep his body steady. "yes babe ... fucking ride me like there's no tomorrow ha....ng..."

Edited by mik3la

Jay was rubbing his thumb against Winston's chin. He really bent well.. was this really the same guy whom had cursed at him earlier today. Now he was her blushing as Jay pressed into him.

He wasn't sure if it was karma or just the other playing hard to get. Either way he wasn't gonna back out now.

Jay smirked and moved his face closer in till their lips were just inches away from touching. "On my terms. You can say no, but I decide if I'm gonna listen or not" he said as he eased Winston over towards the bed. He sat and pulled Winston down so the other landed in his lap. Jay wore a cocky grin on hos lips as his hand started to pulled the robe aside. He leaned in and kissed Winston's neck in an angle where he still could see what his hand was doing.

Jay's hand felt the warm, throbbing member as he brushed his knuckles again it. It really was an impressive size. Jay thought as he wrapped his fingers around it and stroke him.

With a strong arm around the other's hips he kept Winston's in his lap. He watched Winston's face closely as he pleasured him for a good well 5 minutes or so. He would increase or decrease his speed depending on how close the other was. When Winston was about to cume he relaxed his hold  and barely touched him till Winston was calmed down.

He didn't allow Winston to finish on his own either and would push the other's hand away when he tried to touch himself. 

"Shhh.. easy baby you are doing great " Jay whispered into the other's ear as he slowed down again. "We are just getting there" he smiled and suddenly flipped them over. So Winston was laying in bed on his back with Jay on top pressing himself into Winston's groins. He own cock was growing and he wanted to see the guy's face when he noticed the expansion in his pants.

"Don't worry baby, I got you" Jay said as he tilted Winston's face upwards to his and planted the first kiss on his lips.

Chase's body quickly started to focus more on the pleasure than the pain. His hips was moving as Leo started to thrust into him hard. "Ooh ngh... ah... fu.. ck... ngh" Chase moaned as his body shivered in delight.

As Leo lifted himself up to hold again the headbord. Chase looked up as his sexy tense mucle body. Leo was posing above him like some demi god. In all black curvy hair against his light sunkissed skin.

Chase arched himself up and kiss Leo up along his ribs, right till his armpit. He breath the other in heavingly as Leo's scent was so strong there. Chase was moaning against the other skin. He was so turned on, that his cock was starting to leak.

He nippled on the soft thin skin and left a few bright pink marks. Before Leo suddenly pulled in him, and stopped him from what he was doing to rolled them over.

He felt the pop of Leo's cock leave him and instantly felt emty inside. "Leo..  what mh are?" Chase asked confused as it wasn't really Leo to just pull away. And jugding from the stiff wet cock he could feel pulsing again his ass. It wasn't like Leo had gotten enough either.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:33 PM, mik3la said:

"Lift your hips a little and then go slow down gh"

Chase smirked as he did what was asked. He looked down as reached down to get a feel to where Leo's member was. His hand touched Leo's as they together work on sliding the other back home. 

"Ahh... hmn...mg..  ah!... ngh.."

Chase ass was so much tigher in this position as his leg mucles were now drawn with a knee on each side of Leo. The blond even felt Leo was bigger than before as his back started to burn slightly.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:33 PM, mik3la said:

"yes babe ... fucking ride me like there's no tomorrow ha....ng..."

Fuck. Just listening to Leo's sweet moans and he begged him to ride him was gorgeous. Chase bite his lip hard to keep himself in check. He stated slow at first. Pulled his hips forward till only half was out and pushed back again. "Ngh.. ah.. hmm.. god baby.. why you feel... Mnh...  Ng.. ah even bigger!.. fuck" Chase cursed as he felt the base of the other's balls and a electric shock inside of him as the til reached much longer. It poked to what felt like his organs. Chase wasn't comfortable with that weird feeling and tried not to take Leo's down to the base after that. But it would happen form time to time as he moved quicker.

Chase held onto Leo's hand on his thighs  as he fucked himself on the man's pride. And it was fucking amazing seeing the sexy look on Leo as he looked right back at the view. From that spot he would be able to see everything.

Chase was blushed as Leo watched him so shamelessly eating him up. 

The sound of flesh hitting against eachother got louder and more frequently as Chase founf the perfect balance.

Winstons eyes moved slowly to the others lips and back up to his eyes, starting to breath hard, anxious about the wait, given the way Jay was rubbing his thumb on his chin. When he moved closer, Winston gasped silently, feeling his heart almost jumping in his chest and his stomach curled in anticipation, but he didn’t kissed him. In fact, he was like teasing him.

"On my terms. You can say no, but I decide if I'm gonna listen or not"

He took a deep breath hearing those words, starting to think if he did the right choice in asking for his help in the first, but his needing body and intoxicated brain wanted to know more, wanted to feel more, his body wanted his release.

So, with a dry mouth, he fallowed the other to the edge of the bed where he pulled him on his lap, making him blush even more than he already did before. His face was on fire, but so was his body. His hands landed on Jay’s chest and fucking hell he had a strong and muscular chest. In comparison with him, he was more muscular. His drunk mind was already comparing their bodies muscular and not focusing on what was actually happening.

“hmmg …” Winston closed his eyes for a second, feeling the fabric of his robe being pulled down, exposing his skin. He felt like burning in his whole body. It was strange and yet a nice feeling. “Ha …” he sigh softly when the Jay kissed him, grabbing his shirt in his hands.

Winston gasped, throwing his head slowly to the back, biting his lip to hold in his moans, but it felt so good. He just couldn’t understand how he could feel like this only from his hand when he previously had a gorgeous girl in his bed. But his mind was slow getting fogy as the pleasure was rising in his body, reaching his so desired release.  He leaned forward, keeping his hands on the others shoulders, gasping as he was almost there.

His body shuddered when the other stopped the friction making him moan in disagreement. “N-ngh-no ….ha…”

"Shhh.. easy baby you are doing great " "We are just getting there"

Winston was all flustered at the sudden whispered but bigger was his surprised when Jay flipped them in the bed, now laying on it and looking up at Jay. The robe was half down his shoulders all the way to his elbows, opened in the middle, exposing his body, being held only by the little ribbon around his waist.

Feeling a bulg pressed to him, he felt his stomach melt in an instant, making him groan and gasp, looking at their bodies and then back at the guy.

"Don't worry baby, I got you"

“Mghmm….mmghmmm ….” he moaned when their lips suddenly were pressed together, making him blink a few times, not sure if his mind was processing correctly what was happening. The guy was kissing him. He was kissing a guy. And it felt good. It was so different but he liked it. Not thinking about it much, he opened his mouth letting the other take control of his mouth, playing their tongues in all ways, exploring and tasting a sweetness that he never experienced before.

His stomach was doing 180 over and over again, his member was throbbing wishing its release that it was almost painful, leaking pre-cum. His body was on fire in from a simple kiss like that. But it felt so right that somewhere deep inside him, was scaring him.

He wanted to touch himself, so he tried to move his hands towards his member but the other moved his hand back on the bed, near his body, not letting him do anything.

“P-please mmghmm….ngh…hmmgh….” he groaned between their lips, asking for him to let him cum. He wanted so bad that he was going crazy.

"Ngh.. ah.. hmm.. god baby.. why you feel... Mnh...  Ng.. ah even bigger!.. fuck"

“Because hmm…. I love you …ngh….mgh…and I get ng….e-excited ha…watching you ….ngh….ha…. “ he said keeping his eyes on him.

Leo was watching every reaction the other was making, he did noticed that he felt uncomfortable with something but seeing that the other adjusted the situation but he still had to make sure the other was okay. This wasn’t just about him, it was about them both.

He reached out to Chase’s neck and pulled him down to kiss his lips, and by doing so he was able to talk. “Are you …ng…okay?” he whispered looking into the others eyes. “Do you want …hmm …. me to stop?...ha….ha….” he added, even if it would be hard for him to calm down but he didn’t want to make him uncomfortable or anything. He did felt the weird sensation a seconds ago, and he was wondering what that was as it never happened before but he could look for answers later.

Jay felt himself smile pleased with the other's reaction as the guy opened just mouth for him. Jay waisted no time and dug his tastbuds deep into the male's warm mouth. He could still tast the wine on him as he sucked on the other's tongue. He guided Winston's head back to deepen the kiss. Closing off his air ways to make the kiss more dirty with the male's heavy breathing. He felt the movements of the other hand going for his crotch and blocked it with his free hand.  He wasn't allowed to go there just yet. Jay wasn't done with his entertainment.

He only drew away when he sense that the other would pass out if he didn't. Winston's lips looked abused and wet when he looked at him from above.

The dragon on the bed looked so very tempting. His pale skin looked so delicate. And his cherry pink nipples peeking out was screaming out for him.

On 1/12/2022 at 2:25 PM, mik3la said:

“P-please mmghmm….ngh…hmmgh….”

"Sounds good to hear you beg out so cutely ~my little amante~ (lover)" Jay replied with a low groan.

"Beg me more and I'll give you the highest pleasure, no bitch could ever give you." Jay said as he nippled Winston's down his neck. His hand undid the knot around the other's waiste to slid him out of his robs. "Beautiful~" the man groaned possessively as he looked at Winston's naked form. He had never meet a male whom brought of his possessiv desire out of him. He wanted to mark Winston both outside and in. To decorate his beautiful flesh with Jay's cum so he would smell him for days.

Jay pants felt small by the minut. So he lifted himself off just enough to go down on the beautiful intoxicated male. Jay licked off the first pearls of fluid dripping off the male's cock. He tasted salty and sour. He could also tast the girl Winston had been with before him. Poor thing. She wouldn't have known de would be no match for him and that Jay would make Winston forget all about her tomorrow. With that in mind he took the male's cock deep down his throat and held Winston's legs spread for him. His mouth was no stanger to suck cock and though Winston was a rather amazing size himself it wasn't a problem for Jay to take him all down so his lips meet with his balls.

On 1/12/2022 at 2:25 PM, mik3la said:

“Do you want …hmm …. me to stop?...ha….ha….”

"N..o.. ngh.. ah.. ah no" Chase moaned against Leo's lips. He was only uncomfortable because he had never felt electricity shoot through him, when Leo hit him so deeply. And he wasn't sure what it was"..mnh..  I.. don't wanna.. ngh stop.." he cleared out firmly. His hips never stopped moving. Not eventhough Leo hand pulled him down on him. His movements were less manageable but Chase's ass was still grinding.

Chase kisses Leo hard on the mouth as he got his elbows in under him to push himself back up. "Hm.. You wouldn't want.. um ha..me to stop like this anyway..." Chase smiled bashfully as he took both of Leo's hand in his and pulled them off his thighs. He entrangled his fingers with the other's and held their arms out before them.

By removing unnecessary restrains and keeping his balance with Leo's help. Chase could lift his hip up higer, and fuck himself properly on his husbands staff.

Even if there was the risk of feeling the same strange electricity inside him again was high. The benefit of both the pleasure and their mating was worth it.

Chase felt the bond thicken with every minut they shared contact. He felt impatien. Chase wanted to make sure nothing could pull them apart. His chest was expanding and deflating quickly with his breathing. His nipples were turned darker in color and still looked a little moiste from Leo's care earlier. His cock was jumping against Chase's stomach with a pearl of pre-cum just over his tip. He wished he'd have a third arm to touch himself aswell.

"Nmmn..  ha ha... mh.." Chase looked back at his lover. He felt so good his body was slightly trembling as Leo's cock rubbed his insides and pushed up against his prostate. His member pulsated strongly and his back contracted tightly around Leo.

"Umm baby.. ha..ah .. I'm so close!" Chase uttered out mix a mix of a moan and a growle as he reached down to hold around his throbbing member. The contact made his hiss as he held himself back. He wanted to come as Leo shot his load deep inside of him. "Leo.. ha...  Leo.. my love.. ah ah" Chase cried out as he made his hips move faste. "Please.. ngh bond with.. me"

"Sounds good to hear you beg out so cutely ~my little amante~ (lover)" Jay replied with a low groan.

"Beg me more and I'll give you the highest pleasure, no bitch could ever give you."

Winstons body shivered at those words and growl the other made against his skin, leaving traces life fire in his path. It was still fogy and a mistery how he could feel like that because of the other when he never done it before like this. It was crazy hows his body was reacting to the stimulation and he hated for being so weak in that moment but it was a moment of vulnerability that he could blame it on the alcohol. Or maybe it was his secrete desire. He really couldn't tell. All he knew in that moment was how the other was making him feel and it was fucking amazing. 

"Beautiful~"

Maybe it was his intoxicated mind or he was really going crazy, but with that little comment his body shutter, feeling his face burning up with embaracement as no one ever spoken with him like that. It was strange how he felt and how his heart was racing in that moment. He tried to cover his face, turning it to the side, wanting to hide his red flustered face.

With his blushed face he looked curious when the other lifted up all of a sudden and was shock to see what he was about to do. "N-No ugh....d-don't...ngh....argh..." Winston's words broke when Jay took his memeber into his mouth making him arch his back and cover his mouth to surpress the sounds. "Nmm....mmgh..." it was hard to hold back his moans when the other was holding him in place like that and suck him off like he was eating him up. "Arg ....f-fuck...ngh...ha..." uncontrolably his hand reached the others head, grabbing his hair, while with the other he was trying to cover his mouth, feeling too embaraced to make those strange sounds provocked by the guy. 

His member was throbbing inside the others mouth, starting to leak even more pre-cum as he was slowly reaching his limit of control. "S-Stop...agh...p-please...nmmm...s-stop...agh...ah....i'm c-cuming...ngh...agh...nngh..." he closed his eyes tightening his grip on the others hair trying to pull him away from him, not wanting to cum in his mouth. But he was afraid that he was going to any second now if he was keeping up that way. 

"N..o.. ngh.. ah.. ah no" "..mnh..  I.. don't wanna.. ngh stop.." 

Leo was trying to focus, and checking the other's well being and by the looks of it he was more than eager to continue as he didn't stopped his movements, making Leo groan lowly, feeling hard to keep his body steady. But Chase was right. He didn't want to stop. He wanted so much to continue fucking him till he lost all his senses and finish the bond between them, linking them for eternety. 

"Hm.. You wouldn't want.. um ha..me to stop like this anyway..."

Leo's eyes glow and then darkened with desire as he hold Chase's hands, keeping him in balance, doing his moves on top of him. Seeing Chase taking control even when he was the one getting fucked was such a blisfull image that made his heart beat even faster. His body was acking for release as well as his balls that were pulsing through his cock all the way to the tip wanting its release. 

"Nmmn..  ha ha... mh.." "Umm baby.. ha..ah .. I'm so close!"

The sight the other was displaying was intoxicating. Seeing Chase taking pleasure from him and trying to pleasure himself was such a turn on that Leo never thought about it before. Releasing his hand, he grabbed Chase's ass again and then lifted his waist to push deeper inside the other, reaching his prostate, feeling the electricity rush through his body like waves. The room soon got filled with growls, groans and moans coming from them both as they were fast reaching their endless moment. 

"Leo.. ha...  Leo.. my love.. ah ah""Please.. ngh bond with.. me"

"Ngh...with....ng....pleasure ...ngh....love ....ha....agh.....nmmm....." he growled moving his hips faster, reaching deep everytime he would sink in, not able to stop. He was now in the point of no return. Even if he wanted he wouldn't be able to stop in that moment. It felt stranger than before but in a good way. Maybe it was the bond, as he didn't know how that worked but he didn't cared in that moment anymore. This moment was magical, it was theirs forever. 

"F-fuck .....ngh...ha....C-Chase ....ng....ngh...." he looked up at the other as he kept his hips move and hit the same spote sending stranger waves of pleasure down his spine. But he didn't give a though about it. He was just in the moment. "Ha ...Cum with me...ngh....nmmm" he groaned as he reached up with one hand to grab Chase's neck and pulled him down to kiss him, forcing Chase to lean on one hand on his chest letting room for him to continue stimulate himself while pounding his hips against him. 

The climax overflow through his entire body, making him tense up and with a final push, release his seed inside the other, groaning in the kiss breathless. 

3 hours ago, mik3la said:

"S-Stop...agh...p-please...nmmm...s-stop...agh...ah....i'm c-cuming...ngh...agh...nngh..." 

Jay grunted as he felt hands tuck in at his hair. He locked eyes with Winston, noticed the fear in his eyes for a moment. Jay released the man's member confused. Why was he afraid to come in his mouth? Surly he had gotten a blowjob before, right?.

Oh well, Jay would quickly give him other things to think about. The dragon licked his lips. He had a specific look in his eyes and his face lid up in a grin as he pulled Winston's legs up. And in one quick swoop, he pushed Winston's thighs up, so his ass pointed towards the shy. Jay moved in and locked Winston into position with a knee on either side of him and his chest to keep the other from escaping or roll back. 

He chuckled as he smack Winston's buttcheek lightly to get him to behave. "Hush sweet cheeks, or I will wrip your butt till it's nice and pink, like your face." The dragon smirked confident with himself that he could do it. If he felt the need to. But not now. He didn't want to punish the other to much. He wasn't into hurting his partner without both getting pleasure from it. And considering how green Winston seemed, the guy might not be ready to enter that world yet.

Jay kissed the spot he had hit to smoothen out the burn of his palm print. His mouth moved from the guys cheek to his rear. He held Winston's legs still as he licked his tongue over the ring-mucle and gently enter the tip into him.

Chase's eyes widened suprised as he felt those sparks of electricity chock him as Leo pushed up in him from bellow. He screamed out as waves of pleasure shot through him and it was hard to control his voice. He tried bitting his lip but his loud moans could still be heard. Chase leaned down just as Leo reached out for him again. His body trembled and his mind turned cloudy as his release pushed passed his fingers and spraye out over Leo's upper body. He could barely remember how he had been able to stay up as Leo injected him with his own warm seed.

The world faided out around them. Chase shivered violently as something pulled at him and he crashed down ontop of Leo. Panting hard against the other's lips as their kiss turned much more light and sweet.

Then slowly his head turned clear again with a nice warm glow burning like a plesant flame in the back of his consciousness.

"Mnh.. I feel whole" Chase said once he was able to form words again. "Ngh..my sweet sweet mate" he chuckled as how cheesy he sounded but he liked beeing cheesy with Leo. He liked that he could be whatever he wanted and act jow ever he felt like with Leo. He knew he could because he felt the same kind of reassuring from the other. Leo loved his cheesy side. He felt those words in the back of him mind and a warm glow coming from Leo.

"I'm so happy we did this. It weird but I feel you now more stongly than ever." Chase smiled as he caressed Leo cheek. "I feel your love, the feeling you feel just now, are burning inside me with warmth and joy.." Chase felt so happy he could almost cry. "I love you. I lover you.. I love you my Leo.. my forever mate"

Winston breath easy as the other stopped , even if his balls where hurting him from the overstimulation and his urge to climax. It was painful and he really felt like he was about to explode. But he didn't had time to clear his mind that was already intoxicated with the alcohol and all the strange sensations cause the other had other plans for him.

He yelp when Jay pulled his legs up, looking surprised by the sudden movement. "W-What ... wait ... w-what are you doing?" he said a little confused at the sudden possition change as he didn't know what to expect. "Ngh...." he squicked at the sudden smack and blushed even harder at the weird sound that came from his mouth.

"Hush sweet cheeks, or I will wrip your butt till it's nice and pink, like your face."

He shut his mouth looking at him with big eyes in surprise and confusion at his remark. A little bit of them but his heart beated faster at the idea. What the hell?? Was he into that kind of things? No! Of course not! Why the hell would he be. But the idea of the other smaking him like he did before wasn't that bad. It just got him by surprise. But again, something was defenetly wrong with him for even thinking about that. It had to be the alcohol. 

At the soft touch of the others lips Winston's heart was racing and soon started pounding when he felt him right at his back entrance. He panicked a little but before he could move the other already had him in place, holding him firmly, and before he knew it he felt the others tongue circling around the place. 

"No..wait ... that's not ...agh...ngh..." he didn't managed to finish the sentence as he moaned at the sudden sensation that rushed through his body and gaspped covering his mouth when as the other pushed his tongue inside making him make strange sounds. That was incredible and strange at the same time. It felt wierd but good all at once, making his stomach twirl and his cock throb at the waves of pleasure that was rushing through his body. 

'Ah...ha....nmmm....t-that's not hmmm...okay ...ngh.... g-god...gh....f-fuck....i'm not ...ha....i didn't ....ngh...ha" he was trying to find his words but the words didn't want to form. He started again to leak pre-cum and it was starting to be really painful as he really wanted to cum already. "P-please ...ngh....ha...I ...I wanna cum ....ha....please...ngh....make me ....ah...l-let me cum ...ha....ngh..." he managed to say bitting his lips groaning at the strange pleasure filling his body to the verge of going crazy. 

His body was shivering as well aflter the afterglow of the orgasm was slowly flowing, catching his breath. He wrapped his arms around the other holding him in his arms, kissing him tender. 

"I love you too my love" he whispered back, brushing his lips against the other, kissing him gently. "It felt a little strange at some point but it was like a click of a sort and a rush of energy though our body" he added looking into his eyes brushing his hand through his hair. This was their moment. Their perfect moment that they have been waited for so long and it has been so perfect. The bond has firmed and the wave of energy that rushed through them as they both reached climax never felt like that before. It was way more intense than before. 

"Everything else is okay? Do you feel okay?" he added playing with his fingers on Chase's back , running them up and down.

The male's voice was like listening to music. Fir not to say the way his body gave into his desire was really pleasing. Jay smirked against Winston's skin as he was tongue deep inside him. His opening was getting slick from Jay's spit. He wiggled his tongue inside as the male started begging again. 'Mnnh... so wonderfull.  But does he even know what it is he is begging for?..' Jay thought to himself as he pulled his tongue out.

"You can cum all you want with me" Jay said but made no move to touch the other cock.

Instead he spit down Winston's entrance and rubbed his finger against the pink hole. He entered his first finger in easily, all the way inside. He then did something new. He crooked his finger and pushed up against Winston's stomach till he felt his prostate. He held Winston tightly as he began to massage the swollen knot.

"Like that?" He asked as he watched the pre-cum drip down from the others staff. "Bet you haven't felt this speciel spot before. See if I press here" he pressed the underside of Winston's prostate and squeezed it upwards. Winston's pre-cum came out in a jet of fluid. Like he was getting milked. "You fluid will come out like you are pissing." 

He gave the other a little free room after showing him what he could do and even started to rub the other's cock just to get him going. "Come let it out. I wanna see you paint your chest white."

Leo's finger tickled his back in a really nice way but when he brought the thing from before up... he closed his eyes for a second as he remember why he had been in a bad mood. "Do we really haft to talk about that now?" The male asked heavy hearted. He didn't want to talk about what his father had said. He was kinda afraid if what he had said might have been true.

Chase felt a chill of sadness pass through him and knew immediately that Leo would haft felt it too.

"My father told me to be prepare for... when you would need to breed an heir..." Chase looked away from Leo's face quickly. "I didn't feel good hearing that.. "

It was a strange feeling that rushed through him but pleasant at the same time. He never experienced something like that before so it was all new to him. Not able to hide his flusterness and embaracement he just hold his arm across his face, looking at Jay and what he was doing. The scene was too vulgar and erotic for him to handle. He did erotic things with girls, but this was completly different. 

He gasped and throw his head to pn the bed as the finger entered him and bend in such a strange way that he felt instantly like electric waves were rushing throug his body, making his body shutter. The sensation was making him leak even more pre-cum which was insane on the level of how it felt. He just couldn't explain it. 

Eyes wide open he wasn't able to think clearly anymore as the other was keepinb the same touch inside him and as a plus he started to rub his pulsing cock, driving him to the edge in seconds. 

He didn't need long after Jay said he wanted to see him cum, as he did just that, feeling his muscles tense and body shaking as he groan loud grabbing the bed sheets in his hands. He came a lot, praying his seed on his chest, intensity that left him breathless and lost in the moment of pleasure, not understanding what just happened. How was it possible to feel that good? What the hell did that guy to him. 

His body lost strenght as he became to be mellow, feeling his muscles relax again. He done it. He came. Finally he came. The pain from his balls was finally over. 

Do we really haft to talk about that now?"

"I'm sorry if you don't want to but ... i was just worried as i never saw you react like that before" he said keeping the movement on the others back, giving him comfort. 

Given their created bond LEo could feel that something did happen as he could tell now that Chase wasn't feeling comfortable and that made him feel uneasy. 

"My father told me to be prepare for... when you would need to breed an heir...

"I didn't feel good hearing that.. "

"He did what?" he said without thinking, feeling his anger rush through his veins. How could he say that to his beloved son and at his weeding day when it was suppose to be the best day of his life. How could he?! That damn old bastard saying such a thing when he knew too damn well what Leo had to do in order to get there? When he ensured the old man that an heir will be produce from both of them. Fuck, he condemned his own life for that and still did that? Leo was getting angrier than before but he closed his eyes and breath deeply to calm down, not wanting to upset Chase even more, seeing him the way he felt. 

"Don't let that botter you love. I promis you that nothing will change and that we will have an heir. At somepoint in time we will. So you don't need to worry about that" he brushed his thumb against Chase's cheek making him look at him. 

"All you need to do is be happy with me and i'll make sure of that and everything else" he smiled kissing his lips tenderly. "Trust me" he added brushing their lips together then leaned in for another kiss. 

Chase could feel anger boil off the other as he'd said that. He felt his stomach ach although he knew fully well that anger wasn't towards him. Chase felt Leo's breathing against his cheek. He was pissed but tried to rail it in for Chase's sake.

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Don't let that botter you love. I promis you that nothing will change and that we will have an heir. At somepoint in time we will. So you don't need to worry about that"

Chase wanted to be angry too but it wouldn't do him any good. He wanted to know how Leo could tell him not to let it bother him. Sure it wouldn't be as of right now but it still hurt in the long run to expect his mate making babies with someone else.

"All you need to do is be happy with me and i'll make sure of that and everything else"

It didn't feel aa reassuring as Leo might have thought. He wished Leo would share more with him. Let him know what was on the other's mind. Let him share his worries and thoughts to lift the load.

"Trust me"

..  those two words.. Trust me.. made his heart ach. He did trust Leo. "I trust you my love" Chase answered though a yet another shower of kisses. He kissed Leo's back  but he wasn't done speaking. "But please promise me you will share more with me.. I know you are keeping things from me and I can handle a few secrets. But if it involve us I wanna know. If you have thoughts about.. bringing a mistress in" Oh those words tasted like death in his mouth. "Tell me.. and I'll beat you up about it." He tried to lighter up the topic but thinking it over he properly would do just that.

"My point being. I'm your mate. And mates help carrying eachother through driffricult things. I want us to be open and honest with eachother in the futur" Chase said seriously ashe looked into Leo pretty red eyes.

Jay gently placed Winston back down on the bed after the man's realese. Fuck.  The dude had really came alot. His hand was covered in juizz. Jay licked off a tast test from his fingers before he rubbed the reminding cum off in Winston's shits. "You good there now" he lookef at the other as he asked.

Hearing and now feeling how Chase was feeling towards him madde Leo think a few times before deciding to tell him half of what he found out and what was to be done. 

"I swear on my life that i will not cheat on you with anyone. And i will not hire any female just to breed an heir" he said holding Chase's face in his hands, seeing his reflection in his eyes. 

"I love you and I respect you and i would never do such a thing" he added wanting to make sure he understood and felt that he was sincere. 

"Is not that i keep secrets from you. I just managed to find something" he started saying taking a deep breath before continuing talkin and brushing his fingers on the back of his spouse. "What i found was an old text book talking about the connection and the child between to male dragons. I'm still trying ti figure it out what it says as the script is in a strange language that i didn't seen before" he added cracking a smile. "So there is a possibility for us to breed together an heir. Our own child" he said smiling feeling his heart fill with joy at the thought. 

Still catching his breath, Winston turn his eyes to Jay, who was standing between his legs, then up at the ceiling , brushing the hair from his forehead. "Y-Yeah ...ha...." he said breathing deep in and deep out to manage to calm quicker. The soreness in his body was making him tired, but he didn't want to fall asleep. "Thanks" he said blushing again, keeping his eyes up on the ceiling still. 

Edited by mik3la

On 1/16/2022 at 11:32 PM, mik3la said:

"What i found was an old text book talking about the connection and the child between to male dragons. I'm still trying ti figure it out what it says as the script is in a strange language that i didn't seen before ... So there is a possibility for us to breed together an heir. Our own child" 

Chase looked at Leo. Really looked at him. Was he serious?..  "Leo.. " Chase felt bad that he couldn't share his mate's excitment. He was too much of an relist to belive it that. Yes male dragons could birth youngs back in the begining. But they and evolved since then and males had completly lost the ability to conceive after more females came into the picture. ".. it a very small possibility.. actually I don't think there is any.." he felt so bad bursting Leo's happy bobble æike this but he couldn't pretent he belived in it. "No one can we aren't build for it.. maybe in the past things was driffrent for our suvival but now.." Chase sighed as he slowed moved of the other's chest. He whinced for a second as he was reminded of something wet running down his buttcheek.

"Let's not talk anymore about this now. I don't want us arguing or angry today. We aren't in any rush and I just wanna enjoy what I have now.. please love" Chase pleaded as he kissed his way down Leo's neck. He pulled the other in closer and kissed his ear.

"Right now, I want to pretent that the world dosen't exist outside these doors. That others aren't effected by our choises or actions. That we are just two people, madely in love and blessed on our weeding night"

Jay tilted his had abit to the side as the other stared up at the celling. He hadn't moved from his spot, between the other's legs yet. "Are you now sure?" Jay asked taunting as he poked at Winston's still hard erection. Of coures he knew the thing would slowly settle down after a bit let alone. But he just didn't leave it. Instead he used his hand to hold him ad he rubbed his thumb against the sensitiv red head of his member. "Then why it this till up?" He asked although he already knew the answer he played dum. He stroke the other gently at first not to hurt him and felt the cock getting harder in his hand again.

"Don't lie to me.. I hate liars. It makes me wanna show you just how well I treat those typs.. ah but I'll be gentle of coures'' Jay said as he sat up properly and lifted Winston off the bed. Turning him face down Winston lay face down on the bed with his legs out over the egde and his ass lifted up in the air on Jay's knee. The other knee was looking Winston's legs behind his knees caps. He could feel Winston's wet cock against his pants soak the cloth.

Smack!

The first slap left a find hand print after just a few seconds. Jay smiled as he gently rubbed the the spot only to quickly add two more.

Smack! Smack!

"So pretty. They blush up so quickly like a lady in bed" Jay whispered loud enough for the other to hear. "Do you like my punish Sweet cheeks?.. tell me how many more should I add?" He offer Winston a chance to decide.

Leo's excitement was slowly fading away as the other was talking , leaving him frown at what the other was saying. He knew it was a rare thing and all that, he didn't need Chase to actually throw in his face what his father and everyone he talk to said. He thought that maybe his mate would think about it even if it was a rarity. Those words hurt him more than he thought they would, making his heart ecke. 

Thinking of what he did to actually assure that they would end up together, making the pact with his father which would end up with him turning delusional and lossing his life in the end for a mere posibility of that fairytale and yet Chase as not supporting him and not believing in it as he did. Was he the only one thinking of such a miracle? It may be imposible and all but still. It was a ray of hope for them both. 

"Let's not talk anymore about this now. I don't want us arguing or angry today. We aren't in any rush and I just wanna enjoy what I have now.. please love"

Leo was too surprised to even form words in that moment. He just smiled and nodded, not wanting to argue with the other in their first day. They had time to discuse it in the future but it was hard to get over it in that moment. Not even the kisses where good enough to take his mind away from that. 

"I-I'm .... a little tired ... we should rest as tomorrow we head out to our honeymoon place" he said with a half smile brushing his hand over the others cheek and then layed back in bed waiting for the other to rest on his hand or shoulder. "I promise i won't talk about it so let's just rest. It's been a stressful and tired day for us and tomorrow we need to head out early" he added looking at his mate hopping that he would accept this. 

Winston thought that that was it and that Jay would leave him alone, but the other had other plans apparently. 

"Are you now sure?""Then why it this till up?" 

"Ngh...I will eventualy calm down b-but i'm okay" he said lifting his body, resting on his elbows, looking at the other confused as why he was still there, teasing him like that. Was it that fun to see him in that state? He already felt embarased by the fact that he had to beg him to help him out. He will course himself a thousand times but he will not do it again. That was out of the question. Winston's eyes widened as he saw the other strocking his member getting him hard again. Fuck...if he continues like this i'm gonna get hard again and it will be hard to solve it alone...why doesn't he leave...he though grabbing him by the wrist stopping him. "I'm fine ...."

"Don't lie to me.. I hate liars. It makes me wanna show you just how well I treat those typs.. ah but I'll be gentle of coures'' 

"W-Wai...hei! ng..." he didn't had time to react as the other flipped him on the bed, facing down. What the hell happened?

Before Winston could realize it the other already had spread his legs and lifted his ass giving him the first smack.

Winston yelp at the sudden rough touch and tried to lift his body on his elbows to try and turn around but having his leg pinned down it was hard to turn. He managed only to turn around but then the next two smacks hit his ass, making him bite his lip holding a groan in. what the hell is wrong with me??? he was confused as hell as of why his body would jolt at the smacks and why his cock would thrub against the others legs. Was he into that? Hell no!! I'm not like that ... no .... this isn't normal ...this isn't right...what the hell...

"So pretty. They blush up so quickly like a lady in bed"

That comment made him blush as he looked angry, confused, embarased for his unknown reaction, maybe  a mix of all together. What could he comment at something like that? Was he even in the right minds? Maybe he wasn't, but neither was Jay, right? That was it, they were both too intoxicated. Or this wasn't real at all, right? 

"Do you like my punish Sweet cheeks?.. tell me how many more should I add?"

"N-No, i don't like it and i don't want to add more" he said firmly trying to escape but it was in vain. "Would you please let me go? I've thanked you for the help but that's it" he said quickly too anxious of what the other was going to do to him. He was not particulary scared of Jay. He was more scared of himself and of what he might descover about himself. He never thought that he would cum with the help of a guy or thinking about a guy, but there he was after one orgasm and still hard because of the stimulation from a guy. This was so not like him. He just couldn''t understand his body anymore. He had gay friends and he was okay with them. Hell, his best friend , the prince, was gay and he didn't cared. But he never had been with one before. He had been only with girls and this was too strange for him because of his reactions. Plus, the person was jay. He was part of the royalty. He shouldn't get involved with royalty. 

"I ... cannot do that ....this ..." he said biting his lip feeling his cheeks burn with embarasement. He felt so exposed sitting like that , with his heart beating like crazy in his throat. "If you want to do that then .... you need to find someone else I'm .... I'm not suited for that" he added turning his head to the side, trying to hide his face. 

Chase nippled his lips. "Yeah..  you are right" he knew it was his fault the mood had become sour just now. Atleast he should be glad Leo didn't turn over as he lay back down. Chase swooped in closer and lay his head against the other's shoulder. "Goodnight.."

He listened to Leo's breathing. It took him a long time before sleep finally took him. 

On 1/19/2022 at 12:44 AM, mik3la said:

"N-No, i don't like it and i don't want to add more"

Jay frowned at Winston's poor pathetic cries.

He said he didn't want it but he so clearly did like whathe was doing so far. He trailed his hand print with a finger while the other kept disagreeing a pleading him to stop.

If anyone else had beein listening by the door, one would think Jay was forcing the poor male. But although he held Winston's body in tightly. If Winston's really hated it why not transform and push him off? His exuses and statment about hating it was utter nonsens. It was the fear of the unknown that seemed to scare the other the most.

On 1/19/2022 at 12:44 AM, mik3la said:

"I ... cannot do that ....this ...If you want to do that then .... you need to find someone else I'm .... I'm not suited for that" 

"Ngh babe, you are so very suited. See how well you extend out your ass when I touch it. You aren't being honest with yourself. You like it dirty mister. You like driving into insane pleasur but never found the girl whom could satisfie your kinky desire. I bet you tie your girls up from time to time, just to enjoy them squirming.. and a part of you are curious about how it would feel like.. but then your pride tells you no, and you yiel. Back to square one." Jay said given the other time to calm his anxiety.

"I could leave now and you can just pretent to forget about tonight. But I honestly don't think you can. I think you are gonna picture my face on every girl. Maybe even be bolt enough to ask them to slap you to overlap her's with mine. Is that what you want babe? You wanna carry an 'what if'? Because you are afraid to let yourself go?"

"Ngh babe, you are so very suited. See how well you extend out your ass when I touch it. You aren't being honest with yourself. You like it dirty mister. You like driving into insane pleasur but never found the girl whom could satisfie your kinky desire. I bet you tie your girls up from time to time, just to enjoy them squirming.. and a part of you are curious about how it would feel like.. but then your pride tells you no, and you yiel. Back to square one."

That confesion made Winston frown and look at the guy blushing even harder. How the hell the guy knew that? How could he tell? It was impossible to know that about him only from this. And he hated that he knew. He hated that he knew about that and his body , now experiencing it, was craving for more. Was craving to try more. But he was anxious because he never done it that way. He was never the reciever, only the giver. And it was frightened to do it for the first time. Fuck he sounded like a girl virgin in that moment. 

"I could leave now and you can just pretent to forget about tonight. But I honestly don't think you can. I think you are gonna picture my face on every girl. Maybe even be bolt enough to ask them to slap you to overlap her's with mine. Is that what you want babe? You wanna carry an 'what if'? Because you are afraid to let yourself go?"

How could the guy had read him to well in such short moment. The problem was, and he hated that, that he already had thought about him before and that's why he wasn't able to finish in the first place with the girl. God he was so pathetic. But his body did want to know more. To experience more. And fuck, the guy was shurly going to leave the next day back to the skyland and he was never going to see his face again. So it was just a one night stand. Nothing more. 

"The problem is not about that ...I .... I never done it ...." he said blushing looking at the guy straight in the eyes. "Do you get it? I-never-done-it" he said it again slowly to make the other understand that he never was the pasive guy. That he, back there, was a virgin and it would hell to work that. He new how virgins where. He had some. One had to carefully prepare it. Maybe with the drinks and all he would be okay, and from how his body was reacting maybe it was going to be good. But he was still anxious. 

"We can do it but ... you have to take it slow" he added biting his lip for saying that, taking a deep breath and sighing as he freed the others hand, averting his eyes and blushing face. God he was going to do it with a dude. pray the gods to be okay. 

On 1/20/2022 at 11:10 PM, mik3la said:

"The problem is not about that ...I .... I never done it ....Do you get it? I-never-done-it"

Jay had that figured out from way back. He fought with himself not to roll his eyes at him. True enough it was strange to someone whom wasn't use to men and it was fair enough that he was nervous.

"Yeah, I caught that." Jay replied a bit unsure with where this was going. If The other told hom to back off he would back out from the way he came and not be bothered with this uptight fellow.

On 1/20/2022 at 11:10 PM, mik3la said:

"We can do it but ... you have to take it slow" 

Jay smiled suprised. The little sweet guy was finally giving him permission.

"Slow..  meaning you want me to touch you more like this?" He asked as he slowed trailed his fingers up Winston's side and moved his face in closed. He used his free hand to tilt Winston's head back befor he kissed him warm and sweet on the mouth.

His hands moved lower as they kissed. Jay stroke Winston's tight and pressed the other town him with a hand on his back.

He tongue snuck passed Winston's lips. The tip ran along the smooth road of teeths befor he sought in deeper.

He moved futher in on the bed and pulled Winston up on his lap in the processe. He could feel the man's naked ass warm him through his clothes. He smiled into the kiss as he couldn't help himself entirly from grapping each butt-cheek and squeezing the soft bouncy flesh with his palms.

Jay groaned pleased. The guy had an just right ass. Just enough meat on it. Flexible enough to bounc back. Jay felt himself getting excited again. He imagined Winston's riding his cock, with his back turned so he could see that nice ass bounc against his hips.

"You got a very sexy body " he groaned in approval.

When Jay spoke again about what he considered slow, Winston didn’t had the time to react but to whimper at the sudden pull of his hair and kiss that made his stomach flip. Opening his mouth he made room for the other as he liked this a gressive side of his. It was making his blood boil through his veins and his member getting hard again. So this was what he liked?  Really? But it felt so good to be dominated like this that he couldn’t resist. So this was really what he wanted. To give away the dominance to someone else in the bed for once. And it felt amazing.

Moaning into the kiss, he wrapped his arms around Jay’s neck when he pulled him into his lap and squeezed his ass. He did had a firm bumpy ass which he was proud of. Hearing him say he had a sexy body made him smirk looking down on him.

“You’re one to talk” he whispered moving his hands unbotting the shirt and move the material pass his shoulders, touching the firmly toned muscles beneath it. He pressed his body a little more to the other as Jay was still squeezing his ass.

“Hmmm….that sure feels good” he said licking his lips looking the man in his eyes and then his lips, only to lean in to kiss him more passionately than before. Groaning into the kiss he breath shortly whispering: “Do it ...haa....show me ....ngh,,,,,hhaa....”, he run his fingers through the others silki hair deepening the kiss. 

Jay grined. It was really way more enjoyable now. And the other gave in so well to his dominans. He watched Winston's undo his shirt and slid it down his shoulders.

On 1/25/2022 at 10:00 PM, mik3la said:

“You’re one to talk”

Mnnm... did he sense a bit of cheekyness in those words? The guy was getting confident fast wasn't he.. beautiful.

Jay's grip tightened a little before he lossened up again as the other leaned into him. 

He lifted one hand higer on Winston's back to push them close enought for their skin to touch. The other's chest felt slightly cooler Against his own, but it only sende a delicious shiver through him as he lunched on Winston's warm mouth.

He sucked down on Winston's tongue like he  was gonna slurp it in like a nudle. He released it again and nipped the male's wet bottom lip instead. His mouth moved down along Winston's neck trying out what made the other react. He bite and sucked hard on the spots he could find and marked them for later use.

His other hand slid in between Winston's buttcheek and rubbed against the wet nop he had licked so well. It was burning with head and his fingers poke against it. Jay used the spit from before as lube when he in one go entered two fingers party inside him. He trusted his fingers slowly and he kept abusing Winston's neck and shoulders. He wiggled his fingers and spread them out once he had then into the knockles.

When he was sure the other part was nice and loss enough for his size he pulled his fingers out. "Now baby, have you ever touch another man's cock?" Jay asked as leaned back on the bed and zipped down his zipper. His pants revealed the monster he'd been hidding. He used his hand to run it down himself as he looked a into Winston's eyed. "I wanted you to tast one now. Make it nice and ready for you"

Winston groan at the aggressive kiss, giving full access to his mouth to the other. His body was starting to burn up with desire as Jay broke the kiss and moved his lips down his neck and shoulder bitting him. That for sure would leave marks but he didnt cared anymore. He felt too damn good, better than he felt in a while and he wasnt going to argue with that. Not to mention that the bites where arousing like hell making him moan and move his body closer. 

He moved his hands up the others shoulders and into his hair, gripping it firmly while the other was kissing and biting his neck a d shoulder. He felt like melting into his arms. He never felt like rhis before and it was strange but at the same time good.

"Ngh...haa....hmmm..." his mouth opened as he gasped when he felt the others two fingers intering him at once. His head fell aback, giving more access for the other to kiss and bite. Since he never used that part before it was a new sensation and his body was trnsing up a little but he was trying to get used to it. 

Winston sigh when Jay removed his hand and spoke, asking him if he ever touched another mans penis. Which he did. He followed the others hands to his pans and was shocked at the sight of that think. He wasnt sure if it would fit. It was much thicker than what he has seen at other. Doubt was starting to buil inside him but he really wanted to try and see how it was all going.

"You want to put my mouth to a test?" He said smirking, taking a deep breath as he moved away from the other, to make himself more comfortable in order to give the man what he wanted. Grabbing the thing in his hand he leaned closer to it, licking the length from the base to the top, strocking him a little. If it wasn't going to fit later, at least he satisfied him a little by doing this.

Taking another breath he then wrapped his mouth around the thing, taking as much as possible inside without checking. Breathing through his nostrils he started to bop his head uo and down, sucking slurping while his hand was moving in sync with his head, not letting much space between the two. Where the hand went the mouth fallowed. 

Humming and groaning while doing so, he  was inflicting vibrations on the hard thing in his mouth that was starting to pulse and twitch with each suck.

Edited by mik3la