🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Leo looked at Chase and the way he was hugging him and his heart melted. He didn't like them ot be sad or angry with each other so he wrapped his arms tightly around the other, sighing and kissing his hair, rubbing his hand on his back, then chuckled at the mention of them eating alone in the room. 

"I wasn't planning to get us out of here either" he added smiling caresing his cheek winking at him before getting out of bed to reach the door, opening it only a little call one of his servant requesting breakfast for the two of them to be served in the room and left at the door once they arrive. 

He then turned in the room jumping back on the bed and under the sheet where it was warm and cozy, pulling the other in his arms. 

"I'm sorry about last night " he said shortly not wanted to leave that aside and trying to be the bigger person and amend the situation that started off from the start. They should enjoy the time with eachother and not fight. He really was sorry for what happened last night and that could be felt through their bond. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He sighed happily when he felt Leo's comfortable hand on his back as he returned Chase's hug.

Chase felt Leo's laugher before the other moved away and off the bed. Chase rolled over on his other side to, dragging the sheet with him, as he followe Leo with his eyes.

He couldn't help but start staring dreamily at his mate's naked back sidw, as he stood there by the door catching a servant. Chase nipped his bottom lip and blushed at his action. Even after seeing the male naked from every angle hundred of times Chase would still be checking him out, when given the chance.

But Leo was lovely all around to look at... and touch. Chase blushed harded when the other turned back and hurried over to jump back in. Chase was laughing as the other pulled him in closer. Chase shivered as Leo colder skin touch his, making the blond prince groan in suprise. But he didn't try to push Leo away.

23 hours ago, mik3la said:

"I'm sorry about last night "

Chase became quiet with that for a moment. "I am too.." Chase said though his head said. 'Sorry'

He still didn't know how to handle the situation and honestly deep down just thought it was Leo's wishfull thinking.

He gently kissed Leo's forhead and pulled his mate in closer. Was it weird to say that he felt vulnerable when they were o  bad terms. Chase blamed himself but mostly he blamed his father for putting poison into their relationship on the very first night.

"I don't want us fighting and I do feel we should talk about it at some point... but I also don't want to. It breaks my heart because im so confused" he admitted, exposing his thoughts to Leo. The other would feel his thought anyway.

He caressed Leo's face and let his thumb run along Leo's bottom lip. His eyes looked at those sweet lusty plums and want to kiss them.

"Neighter do i" he said holding the other in his arms nuzzling his cheek and neck, taking a deep breath, inhaling the others scent which had a relaxing effect on him. "We'll talk another day, another time., now let's just relax before we head to our honeymoon place" he added smiling as he had prepared their special place to stay. It was their spot, their own paradise place where they could be all alone and no one to bother them. 

The knock on the door made Leo look in that direction while he was still kissing Chase's neck. "Food is here" he mumbled and got off of bed, dressing his robe and opened the door. 

"Your breakfast your highness" said a small maid with the tray in her hands with two covered plates, making a small bow. 

"Thank you. Oh, and please prepare some food to go. Pack them in one back, enough for a few days. You can let the chef cook some, but to keep for longer days, just tell him to prepare them raugh as for the cooking we can handle that" he informed the lady which looked curious at him. 

"We will be out in our honneymoon and i need them to be able to cook them in the next days" he said winking at her.

The lady blushed and bowed her haid respectfully and left. 

After Leo closed the door he placed the tray on the bed and joined the other, still with his robe on, slowly loosen up and hanging on one shoulder. 

"Breakfast is served" he said smiling revealing the plates which had everything nutritioned needed. Eggs, fruits, bacon, bread, vegetables along with some cooked chicken and fresh juice. 

"After this, we will have to pack some clothes and then get going. I don't want anything to come in our departure away from everyone" he said taking a piece of bacon, chewing on it as he looked at Chase. 

He didn't want to rush the other or anything but he never knew what could come up and they had to postpone their leave , and he didn't want that. He wanted to take Chase to their special place and enjoy their days alone, not disturbed by anyone. 

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"We'll talk another day, another time., now let's just relax before we head to our honeymoon place" 

Chase smiled with a flutter in his stomach. ~Their honeymoon~ Leo's and his.. nothing aside from Leo's 'yes' yesterday had ever sounded so perfect.

"Where are we even going?" Chase asked just as someone knocked on the door. He pulled the blanket in tighter to cover his crotch from the maid.

He tilted his head as he tried to listen in on the conversation.

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

"We will be out in our honneymoon and i need them to be able to cook them in the next days"

'Supplies' Chase thought to himself. He was even more curious to know just what Leo had planed for them. Seeing as he had planed almost every little detail ahead.

The prince chuckled and looked down at his ring. Even the weeding.

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Breakfast is served"

Chase turned his head to Leo and had to swallow a groan when he saw Leo in his disorianted robs. 'Yes please' Chase inner thoughts spoke very strongly to his crotch. Fuck...how can anyone be allowed to look so sexy.. mnh so early. 

Chase felt his cheek heat up and tried to instead look at the tray. Not his husband's chest and took a piece of fruit into his mouth an chewed it slowly.

"It's good.. but where are we going" he tried asking again to get his horny mind off the thought of sex.

Leo was just bitting from another bacon piece when he felt a flush of emotions which made him smirked. He looked down at himself and how the robe was hanging and with the corner of his eyes he noticed Chase flustered face which only made him smirk even more. 

"Hmm? Oh, its a surprise" he shrugged not wanting to give more about that, enjoying his meal.

Wanting to tease the other more, he took a piece of watermelon and first licked it as a drop of it was slowly getting on his hand and then slurp the juice of it and then bite, watching the other with the corner of his eyes.

They still had time till their departure. Even if he said that after the breakfast they will go. The breakfast could be longer than normal. 

"You don't have to worry about it love. Its a place that we can relax and enjoy ourselves in all ways possible" he leaned in and whispered in his seductive way, keeping his amused voice as silent as possible. 

He waited a few more seconds then continued : "Are you feeling alright love? You look kind of flustered" he teased in his sensual tone, kissing the others bare shoulder 

Chase knew Leo would have noticed something when he started to try and lurr him. The blond bite his lip as he watched Leo lick the juice off his hand with such a carelessness. Looking back at him from the corner of his eye.

59 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"You don't have to worry about it love. Its a place that we can relax and enjoy ourselves in all ways possible"

Chase felt the heat spread out to his ears. God, he wanted nothing more.

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"Are you feeling alright love? You look kind of flustered"

He ignore Leo on purpose after that and picked a grape from the tray and poked it in his mouth. But he almost dropped it out instantly when Leo suddenly kissed his shoulder. The spot Leo's lips touched felt hot and ticklelish.

Chase bit backa smile. Oh Leo was really playing it like that. He could too. "Nnh.. I'm not sure" he whined as he sat up. The sheets fell down as he did and only just about covered his junk. "I do feel really warm" Chase said as he leaned in close against Leo till their chest touched. He brushed Leo's robs futher out of the way to make more contact. "Am I hot?" Chase asked with a fake concerned expression.

Fuck breakfast. There was just one thing Chase wanted to be munching on.

"Ngh.. you feel so nice against me" Chase whimpered teasingly. His nipple brushed against Leo's and the man shivered.

Leo almost burst into laugh when Chase threw out the grape. He was happy though that the other didn't chocke or anything. That never was his intention. What he didn't expect right away was the mood change into Chase who turned towards him and getting closer. Fuck! He forgot that the other knew how to play the seducing game aswell and he only fueld him which now was backfiring. 

He had to take a deep breath when Chase got closer to his chest and brushed off the robe out of the way, leaving his bare chest out in the open. "Hmm, not sure love. I think we will have to have a further investigation" he growled softly watching Chase's every move, feeling his body heaten up. 

Since they didn;t consumed their wedding night last night because of their fight., they were left with a lot of hormones from during the day. So guess now was time to release some hormones, as they both were horny as fuck from the looks of it. 

He leaned his lips to his shoulder, laying kisses all the way up to his neck. "Wanna feel something more nice in you or around you?" he purred into the others ear, licking and biting his earlobe playfully. "What do you want love?" he asked in regards of wether he wanted to be fucked or fuck him. Be top or bottom. Which was he craving more in that moment, as he would do anything for him. 

Edited by mik3la

20 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Wanna feel something more nice in you or around you?"

"Ngh..didn't you just say we need to pack" the male chuckled softly as he slid his fingers through Leo's hair. "Are you sure we can?" Chase asked as he kissed the top of Leo's head.

Chase felt greedy and honestly couldn't decide if he could take Leo's generous offer right now or not. But there was something he could do that wouldn't take them long to do.

"I want to tast you.. I think I can feel settle with that.. properly" Chase explained."I want us to have time and not rush.. no matter how badly I want you" he pushed Leo back just enough to see the other in the eyes before he leaned in to kiss him passionately on the mouth as he rolled them over. Chase on top, pressing Leo against the mattress.

"Can I?"

"We don't need to rush love. We can departure after" he groan looking in those ice blue eyes and chuckle when when the other rolled them around so that Chase can be above. 

"Whatever you wish love. I'm yours to please" he growled low keeping his eyes on the other. 

He wouldn't say no for anything the other would reqyest. They were together now and everything they shared was theirs. Their passion, their love, their bodies belonged to one another and they could do whatever the other pleased. He wouldn't do nor say anything against the others request or pleasure. 

"Use me however you wish" he said grabbing the others neck gently and pulling him down to press their lips together, savouring his mouth with his tongue, groaning in the kiss. 

He was already aroused and hard. Given the fact that it was morning but also  because of the others way of speaking and teasing him. 

(I know it's late but happy 2 year anniversary):ali_071:

Chase moaned into the kiss as he felt Leo's tongue run over the side of his own. It tickled enough to make him giggle. His hands undid the knot around Leo's waist to exposed him completly from the front.

Chase felt his husband's hard desire press against him. Both inside his mind, and against his thigh.

"Mn.. I just wanna copple you up, my sweet alluring mate" Chase said after he had broken away from the intense kiss. He breathed out a chuckle as he licked his lips and looked down at Leo with fondly eyes.

He placed one hand on Leo's chest to signal to him to keep still as Chase backed off. He brushed his lips over Leo's chest and torso as he got into position. He nippled gently to tast Leo's salty skin the futher down his mouth got. He stopped at the crotch. Leo really did have ha nice cock. Not that Chase would have a lot of once to compare it with. But the fact he could always get interested and truned on by him was enough for Chase to adore it.

Chase's handler rested on Leo's thighs as he gently kissed the warm tip. He could feel it react to his attention and peeked up at Leo to see the male watching him. 

"You are shivering my love.. is it cold?" Chase asked teasingly while his mouth danced along Leo's lenght. He closed his mouth around the head and sucked him halfway in. Chase's own body trembled for a bit as he tasted himself on his husband's cock. Fuck..it was so hot. Giving his mate pleasure the same way he had given him last night..fuck...

One of Chase's hands slid over the other's ass and with the thumb he rubbed it against Leo's entrance. Chase wasn't gonna end this before he had gotten a chance to enter this sweet spot his loved seemed to love him play with.

Chase pulled off Leo's cock just long enough to spit into him hand. Then his mouth went back to feeding on his mate's lustful member. Flavouring it like an exotic fruit..

The spit help Chase to lube Leo's back side enough for him to gently push his thumb in.

He slowely thrusted the thick finger in and out of him while his mouth did the same on top.

<i didn't noticed myself :P happy 2 year aniversary>:ali_061::ali_059:>

"Mn.. I just wanna copple you up, my sweet alluring mate"

That comment made him growl , sounding more animalistic than ever. But he wanted him as much as the other. There was a burning desire inside of him that only Chase was able to settle down with his passion. 

Leo closed his eyeas and groaned as the other started to place kisses along his chest and downwards to his thighs, sensation that made him shudder. the question the other put made him smirked knowing too damn well that he was teasing him like that. But of course it wasn't cold. 

"Ngh....agh..." Leo gasped as Chase closed his mouth around his throbbing member playing him with that tongue twister way that was driving him crazy. Oh what sweet and devilish husband he got for himself. A slow death was just perfect in this state. 

"fuck babe ngh ....gha...ha....nghmm...." he bite his lip arching his back a little when he felt the others finger entering his backside , rubbing him both ways at the same time. Double pleasure and more intense. But it wasn't enough. He wanted to feel the real thing. The whole scene had been so erotic and god knows how they're going to be in their honneymoon but damn he would love every minute. 

"Babe ...ngh....are you going ...ha....t-to tease me ....ngh....all day?...ah....mh.." watering his lips with his tongue he looked at the other with desire, lust and love wanting more. "I want the real thing baby " he said sighing and groaning. 

19 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Babe ...ngh....are you going ...ha....t-to tease me ....ngh....all day?...ah....mh.."

Chase hummed as he shook his head slightly. It would be too rough if he yeiled to Leo's pleading right now.

Not that he didn't want to. Leo's erotic whimpers were very alluring and pleasing to the ear. He felt himself react more embarressed by the call name 'Babe'... he didn't hate it thought. It felt like they were growing more intimate and it made his heart flutter.

Chase spread his fingers inside of Leo to streched it properly. It has been a while since he had toped Leo and he didn't want to hurt him by mistanke. Not eventhough the other part was impatient.

Chase's mouth let go of Leo's cock by kept his fingers at work. "... did you say we had time.. now you are in a rush my dear?" Chase asked as he rubbed his smooth cheek again Leo's member to tease him a bit more.

"And what about the 'real thing?' AM I not real enough?" He continue and used his fingers to push up against a spot inside,  Leo usally reacted to with pleasure.

Feeling the spread of the fingers he wimpered and groan at the feeling of stretch. He gasped a few times to catch his breath nd to water his dry lips and mouth looking at his mate, brushing his hand through Chase's hair.  

"W-We do h-have time ng.....ha...." he groan looking at his lover teasing him like that. His whole body was on fire, his cock was pulsing and thrubbing leaking pre-cum already and his stomach was swirling like he had butterflies. 

As Chase questioned his words about the real thing , Leo frowned and was about to respond quickly as that was not what he meant but the sudden push up of the fingers inside him made him whimp and moan as his body shuttered a little. 

"f-fuck ....ha....ng....n-no ... that's n-not what i m-meant ...ha.....ngh....nmmmhhh.....Damn it babe....ha....this is toture...ngh....ah....ng....ha..." he moaned bitting his lip finding it harder and harder to hold back. 

Edited by mik3la

"Really?" Chase asked with a sly smirk on his face. He kissed Leo's inner thigh as he added another finger in. It was still quite tight but Leo would be able to handle Chase now.

"Tell me darling.. tell me jow you want me to fuck you" Chase slid his fingers out and sat up between Leo's legs. He picked up the bottle of lube from yesterday and started coating his own cock with long slow stroks.

Leo groan, clenching his teeth a little feeling the second finger. It wasnt because it was painful or anything it was more of a little discomfort since they didn't do it that often. But he was getting used to it a d from how aroused he was he was going to be fine.

Hearing the others question and looking at his lover preparing himself for him. A beautiful sight he might add, he licked his lips before answering.

"Fuck me, love me, i just want to feel you love" hw lifted his body leaning on his elbowa, reaching his hand to Chase's chest, holding his hand there for a few seconds then lifted to his neck to lean him down to be able to kiss him.

"I want to feel every inch of you, every touch, every particle of your body. I cannot get enough of that" he whispered between their lips, deepening the kiss after.

Chase looked down as Leo placed a hand over his chest. The contact made his skin feel heat from Leo's palm. Like he was burning a print of it right there on his chest. Chase chuckled as the hand shifted up higher.

He was already starting to lean in over the other, when Leo pulled him in. Funny how he knew sometimes what Leo wanted to do, before he did it.. or maybe they just wanted the same thing.

13 hours ago, mik3la said:

"I want to feel every inch of you, every touch, every particle of your body. I cannot get enough of that"

Chase felt a pleased rumble in his chest from Leo's words.

"You are so.. incredible" Chase smiled as he kissed Leo again. Enough teasing. None of them would be able to handle anymore of it like this. Chase was so painfully hard for his stunning mate. His beautiful and handsome mate, who was watching him there with the winkled sheets beneath him.

"You own every inch of me love." Chase spoke affectionate as his hands slid down Leo's sides. "My soul, my mind.. my.. body" Chase grunted as he slowed pushed himself inside Leo's body at the last bit. The wonderful heat swallow him whole in a tight grip and Chase had to be still and hold his breath right there not to cum in a instans. "Mn.. ngh.. ah... and every part of you is mine." said as he kissed Leo and and stroke his husband's erection very still.

Leo's back arched as he felt the other slow push himself inside, groaning as he grabbed the other by his arms, holding him tight. "Mn....ngh...ha...mmmng" his groans where silenced by the others kiss, only to make him moan and groan even more as he started to work on the front as well. 

Yes it was a little painful since they didn't do it like this in a long time, but soon, with the care the other was shaworing him he started to relax and feel pleasure and butterflies in his stomach as the other moved his hips, making every inch of his insides melt. 

As he got used to the thrusts, he moved his hands on the back of the others head, brushing his hands in his hair, grabbing it in his hands and pressing his lips even more forceful, more greeder, sighing and groaning. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he was getting his senses of his muscles in his body again, he stretched a few times before going and changing into the training outfit. Full pants and shirt patched with armors beneath, which would slow the punches down and not actually hurt his body. Once he was all set up, even if he was still very much sore, he had to continue his duty. 

Stepping out in the field he greeted the other guys with a nod and smile as he reached at weapons table, making sure everything was safe and secure and also checking the inventory, on what they were training today, not caring what the others were talking as they were starting to train. 

Winston was in his mind, doing all the numbering and preparing the weapons for them to train, not aware of who was there and who not. 

Chase smiled as Leo's fingers dug into his scalp and pulled him closer to him. For Chase, Leo could be as greedy as he'd liked. He himself couldn't get enough either. Chase kept moving his hips and grinding just where he remember Leo liked it..

His nose, mouth and eyes were filled with nothing but his mate. 

Chase groaned and thrusted in deeper as he felt Leo's insides get more relaxed around him.

"Mn.. ha.. Mine" the blond prince growled as his movements speeded up.

Chase had never smoked or done herbs before to compare. But he felt high, and Leo was a his drug. He was addicted to be with his lover. Sparks flew around them like they were welding their skin together.

The fire in his groins ached with lust and powerful need to burst. "Mine.." Chase repeated again. His eyes was glassy as he started back into Leo's face.

His beautiful, smart and loving mate. How could Chase ever have turned out so lucky to catch him? He didn't really know. He had only found the other bothersome at the start. But now Chase's feelings had completly changed.

Although Leo still could be bothersome, it was simply a part of the other's charm.

Chase pulled Leo up against him and supported the weight of his body with one arm on Leo's back. The other pressed into the mattress. He kissed Leo's lustful pink lips.

He only made enough space between them to draw air into their lungs.

-----------------------------

Jay was watching the field from his spot in the shad under the trees.

He had guessed the guys would have gotten a day off after the weeding yesterday. But it didn't seem like it was the case. Jay stretched his arms up over his head before getting up. He wasn't a part of their order or wanted to be. It was a waist of time anyway since those guys seemed so weak. 

He would however never tell his cusin, that he thought his mate or rhe guy's men were weak. But he also wouldn't lie if he was ever asked to answer it either.

But that just meant Jay could relax and feel more carefree around his own safety. Meaning he could slag off. After all he had nothing to do so this was much more like an vacation.

The dragon's head turned as he caught a scent and saw the best man walk out into the field. The cute little guy he had spent most of his time with in bed, just up till a few hours ago. Jay grined to him as he leaned forward and rested his head on his knee. He was quite amazed to see the guy here now.. especially after how hard Jay had exhausted the other's body. 

Jay's eyes followed the male. Scaning him from top to toe. Jay felt a tuck in his groins and he had to lower his harm to ajusted him in his pants as he stared at the guy's backside.

Just remembering how tight that ass had grabbed him all night, made him wonder if he had been to easy on him. Jay could have gone a few more times if the male hadn't passed out.

Mmn.. there was no use wondering. Both had gotten off pretty good last night and that was that. 

Jay stood and walked over across the field till he stood behind the guy.

"I'm impressed you even bothered to get out of bed today. Especially since you got so little sleep" Jay said as he stood with his hands in his pockets, looking bored as hell.

"Argh...ngh...hnnnng....ngh..." his hands moved to Chase's arms holding him firmly as he arched his back when the other pulled him closer into him, feeling him slide deeper than before and fuck it felt heavenly. 

He kept the others lips in the same lustful way, making small breaks to catch his breath or to moan only to start all over again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he was preparing the training weapons he almost drop one of them when he heard the voice. The same voice from last night. That cannot be. I saw the caravan leave. He shouldn't be here, he thought frowning a moment still keeping his back to the other. The same voice that made a shiver ran down his spine last night had the same effect now. 

Mending his voice, he left the weapon back on the table and turn slowly, leaning his sore behind on the edge of the table, lifting his eyes back to the guy. Fuck he was better looking than he was remembering from his intoxicated alcohol mind. 

"I'm used to not sleep in to much. And training is training. No matter what happened the night before" he said turning his head to the side, checking the others and making sure they weren't to close. 

"I thought the royals left. Did they forgot about you?" he asked in the same ironic tone he used before. Just because they fucked last night, and holy grail what a fuck, he wasn't going to treat the other different. On contraire. He wasn't going to show and vulnerability nor weakness. He knew better. All royals were the same. Thinking they are the best and the rest are just leftovers. 

sorry for short reply

"Ah... Leo nhg... ah I.. gonna cum!" Chase groaned as his hips started to thrust quicker.

He held Leo close and kept his mouth on him as he released his cum deep inside his husbands warm body.

The dragon was panting for air as his arms wrapped around Leo. "Love you" he hummed as he placed lazy kiss down Leo's neck. " More than anything" It was the rough true.

---------------

Jay grined to the guy's strong additude and dislike towards them. 

"Naa..  they didn't forget. Actually they ordered me to stay. Something about making sure Chase dosen't make a fool of himself or something. So we'll properly bump into eachothers again" Jay replied with a friend smile. He wasn't gonna let the other dislike get to him. He already knew just how turned on his body had made the other last night.

"So in the mean time, what to call you?... sir?... sir knight?... young lord?" Jay was fishing after the Winston's name. Since he had never gotten it yesterday.

At the groan of the other his body shutter and fallowed him into his climax as well, arching his back and groaning out the others name and some curses. Not addressed to his lover but to the fact that it felt so good. 

As they were catching their breath, they remain connected, not moving an inch to get apart or even move to the side. He liked the fact that the other was laying on top of him, resting on his chest, when he placed soft kisses on is neck. 

He wrapped his hands around him and kissed gently his forehead, still taking deep breaths. 

"I love you too babe .... unconditionally" he whispered, pressing his lips again on his forehead, laying their. 

---------------------------------------------

Ordered him to stay? that made Winston frown and wonder at the same time why would they want him to check on Lord Chase. It was clear that he was happy and well attended so why would they be so concerned about him?  Also, not make a fool of himself? He was in his honeymoon. He was allowed to act reckless and all. Winston couldn't understand what the others thought of the land kingdoms but apparently they were too busy to judge them.

Bump into him again wasn't an option. This guy was a reminder of what had happened last night and he really didn't want to think about it. It had been a weak point for him which he never had showned to anyone and he felt vulnerable in the others eyes which he hated. He always had to be though and never had a break down. Well, not in public that was. And this guy had seen him vulnerable which made his blood boil. Of all people, it had to be this arrogant son of a ....royal. 

"Captain..... Captain Winston" he said taking a deep breath and straitening his back, trying to ignore the soreness that was killing him in that moment. "Hope you feel ready my Lord to have some ground training" he said sighing and walking pass the other, brushing his shoulder to his, making a small eye contact. The intense look that the other gave him made his body shutter a little and also blush, but lucky it was kind of windy so no one would know. 

"Or maybe you would be so kind to show us some of the sky land trainings as you are so skilled" he said ironically, knowing what the sky lands where saying about them. That they were the best in combat and the ground lands where vermits. 

"And as i'm feeling generous today, i'll let you pick your opponent" he said reaching another weapon station taking out a spear, swirling it around his body than tapping with it on the ground. "What do you say?" he said locking eyes with him, almost defying him. He hated nobility that thought they were better than others. They all where lower classes at some point in their life before they became rich and all. They all forgot how it was to struggle in life and some don't even know about it, taking all for granted. 

"I know" Chase smiled and hummed in happy blist as they shared soft passionate kisses in bed. His head was so light it felt like he was flying and falling at the same time. 

They stayed in bed for about half an hour longer. Kissing and making up for last night, before Chase's stomach started to growl.

"Mn.. we should shower then eat" he chuckled as he slowed sat up and slid out of bed. "I'll set the water" he smiled as he walked across the room to the bathroom butt naked. "Is my husband gonna come? Or Do you need some time to recuperate" Chase teased from the door and winked just before he disappear inside the next room.

----------

On 3/23/2022 at 6:23 AM, mik3la said:

"Captain..... Captain Winston" 

Jay let out a low whistle, he was impressed. "Captain" Jay smiled as he followed Winston over to the next table with weapon. Jay's eye had already scaned the equipment and found much of it very old fashion. "I thought you much younger. That means you must had guts and skills" the male complemented Winston. He did notice the hostile attitude, but though it nothing more than the man being shy and coming to terms with himself. Not many stray guys wanted to look the man in the face who popped their cherry.

"Hope you feel ready my Lord to have some ground training"

Ground training? Jay moaned in the back of his head. Would he still haft to do that on his vacation...arh.. all he wanted, was to go to the pub and find some beautiful young men and women to screw.

Training would help his body settled in to his hunger but training was boring and sex was so pleasurable and fun.

"Or maybe you would be so kind to show us some of the sky land trainings as you are so skilled ... And as i'm feeling generous today, i'll let you pick your opponent" ... "What do you say?"

Jay thought it was the worst idear but he couldn't voice that out to a captain. Let at all the guy he had just fucked brainless last night and still stood ready before him.

"Honestly I would rather not, but if a Captain such as yourself insist. Then who I'm I to turn you kind offer down" Jay replied as he looked over the weapon collection and picked up a wooden sword. "Who would you recommend. Your next strongest I hop. Because I would be to scared to fight you sir" Jay sound respectful and was but he mostly didn't want to fight Winston because of his body condition.

Leo was still catching his breath when he heard the others stomach growl and him mentioning the food. That made him chuckle and nodded as he too was kind of hungry after all they did all night and just now. They really needed to be careful to be fed before such extremes. 

He looked as the other got up and moved around the room but naked, making him smile at the beautiful sight he was having. He was thanking all gods for the luck that he got to be together with someone like Chase and for the blessing of finding him.  

"Is my husband gonna come? Or Do you need some time to recuperate"

"I need a minute babe" he said chuckling as he tried to move but his back was sore and was hard for him to move to fast. It felt like he was an old man already. That thought made him laugh as he imagine their life together to older age and still be this in love. 

Finally he managed to get up and walked slowly to the bathroom leaning a little and enjoy the view. 

"I wonder who's fault it is that i can barely walk. You look rather well" he said smirking , still leaning on the wall, watching the other. As he was standing there he felt something sliding down his leg which made him shudder for a moment at the feeling. Guess it was coming out down on his leg, which meant he really needed a bath. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I would be to scared to fight you sir? Is he mocking me? No matter how much i want to take that smile off his face, my body would be too weak. and he knows it ... damn it ... 

"I would have done it myself but ... from last night party i still need a few more minutes to get in shape. And not gving 100% wouldn't be fare so ....I'll let Garreth do the honors as he is second in command after me" he said looking at his comrade pointing to join the arena. The guy fallowed the orders as instructed and did as he was told. 

"But ... I would like a fair fight. no tricks" he looked at Jay, not sure they they were usually train or fight in the sky land and from the looks on the idea of training, they weren't much into one to one combat. At least not in human form. 

Winston, tapped Garreth on his shoulder and then walked outside of the training arena, crossing his arms over his chest and watching them both. But his eyes where more on Jay, watching his every move. 

Edited by mik3la

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 4:24 PM, mik3la said:

"I wonder who's fault it is that i can barely walk. You look rather well" 

"My fault I hope." Chase chuckled alonge as he felt the water temperatur raise. He did feel some soreness from yesterday, but not too bad. He turned to the guy standing behind him. Looking rather uncomfortable. Chase's eyes automatically went down Leo's body. 'Wups' he thought to himself as he spotted the fluid running down the other's leg.

He blushed feeling rather guilty of that. "Come let's get cleaned up" he held his hand out for Leo to join him.

Once they touched Chase gentle guided the other with him into the shower. "You can lean on me if you want" he said still as he held Leo around the waist with one arm.

His pale gray eyes watched Leo lovingly as Chase pushed some wet hair out of the other's face.

"Are you okay Love? Was I too rough?" He asked worried. As he hand slowly slipped down. Chase's fingers slid in between Leo's cheeks and gently entered one to he how swollen it was, and helped letting the cume out.

---------------------

Jay tilted his head and watched as the captain's face suddenly flashed red anger. Then it faided again.

Was he mad at Jay?? Why?? Jay had said nothing to piss the guy off. If anything he had only embarressed himself just now. What was up with this guy. He kept quiet a temper, but was as smooth as a kitten tangled up in the bed sheets...

"I would have done it myself but ... from last night party i still need a few more minutes to get in shape. And not gving 100% wouldn't be fare so ....I'll let Garreth do the honors as he is second in command after me"

"..Great then" he replied as he stood leaning against the hilt of the wooden sword planted with it's tip in the dirt. He looked over towards the guy Winston pointed towards.

Jay studied the man as he walked over. The guy was tall and quite wide over his shoulder. But he looked to have a muscle lean and quick physique. His looked handsome in an older brother kind of way. He wouldn't have been more a century older than Jay. and one could see he was experience in combat.

Jay greated the man after a quick introduction.

"But ... I would like a fair fight. no tricks"

..why was Winston only looking at him as he said that. Jay had the feeling that Winston had gotten a very bad impression of him.

The two shook hands just as Winston left them to it.

"We fight till one person yeld, weapons or fists are allowed. Do you wanna change your weapon?" Garreth asked as he drew out his own sword. He expected the sky-lander would wanna switch the wood sword out with a real one.

"I'm fine with this, but thanks for the warning" Jay said as he pluck out the wood blade from the dirt. Wood or metal didn't make much of a driffrence anyway. Jay had no real skills with swords aside from the basic ones. If it was a simply swordfight Garreth would have won almost easily.

Still Jay held the sword up and stuck a pose, signaling to his opponent that he was ready.

Garreth whom didn't know anything about Jay's fighting styl watched him closely and measured him.

From those lean skinny arms and swallow shoulder, Garreth didn't think Jay did much with swords. But his confident attitude with a simple wooden sword made him doubt his own jugdement. He wouldn't be fooled like he had with prince Chase. That had leaded yo everyone getting their ass kicked, all in the same afternoon.

Garreth charged in from Jay's right. Jay avoid the attack and jumped to the left. He held the sword up once again as Garreth came charging in again.

Jay felt the wood crack as he used it to block Garreth's sword. He lifted his foot and used it to kick Garreth back a few feets. Then Jay charged. Garreth held his sword to block as Jay swing the stick.

Jay groaned as he felt the wood smack against the steal back in his fingers. And then it broke. Jay jumped back from Garreth with only the wood handle left in his hand. The rest of it lay before Garreth's feets.

Jay threw the broken piece away and instead held up his fists in front of him. By now they and attracted a crowd of other knights and a few of the staff around as well.

It wasn't noble to attack an unarmed person so Garreth discarded his sword too. A fist fight it would be.

Leo didn't hesitate on leaning into the other, enjoying the soft skin he had and how warmth it was feeling against his. Keeping his eyes closed he hummed and groaned when the other inserted his fingers again in the swollen area to clean it up, wrapping his arms around Chase neck and resting his head on his shoulder. 

"No...hmmm....don't worry love...I'm fine. You were perfect " he assured the other groaning again as he felt his fingers switched places to make room for the cum to get out and clean him out. 

"After the shower let's just get ready and leave this place. I get anxious that something might ruin our leave and i don't want that" he added when the other was done and took the sponge and started rubbing it on Chase body, moving it to his buttocks, cleaning him as well. 

"Sorry about this as well ..... We've been apart for to long for me to hold back" he chuckled kissing Chase shoulder as he continued to clean him up as well. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston was staying on the side watching the boys fight but analysing each move, each attack and deffence the guys where showing off. What surprised him was when Jay lost his sword as it was broke in two and prepared for physical fight. He was glad that Garreth was honored enough to do the same, even if he had the advantage of a weapon. But he did required for the fight to he correct and with no tricks. 

The guys gathered around them, watching them and cheering. Some for Garreth and some even started for Jay. It was making Winston question the guy. Maybe he did missunderstood the guy and even if he was from sky land, maybe he wasn't that bad. Even if he had that smirk on his face from time to time, the sarcasm and the stupid jokes he had been nice. The pain on his behind reminded him. right ... we forgot insentiable, he thought sighing, keeping his eyes on those two. 

Garreth was keeping his guard up waiting for the other to make a move, but seeing that he wasn't going to do anything he decided to do the attack first. So he throw himself towards Jay and started to throw punches left to right, up to side and trying all sorts of combinations. Surprisingly, Jay managed to flinch most of them which only fustrated Garreth. It was understandable. He lost against Chase like the rest of them, but now even this guy. he wasn't going to leave the fight to end. 

Walking through the crowed, grabbing along the way some water and towels he, stepped out in the middle right when they both where about to punch each other. 

"That's enough" he said firmly, stepping in between them, lifting his arm to stop Jay's punch. Garreth was already stopped from the moment he got closer and saw Winston in the center. He then let go of Jay turning to give the towel and bottle of water and turned to Jay giving him them as well. 

"You have physical fight skills. Impressive for a nobble. A little shabby at sword handling though" he said but this time wasn't any disrespect in his words. It was more of a tease, as a smile appeared in the corner of his mouth.