Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Ed frowned when he asked him to shut the door but maybe he wanted to discuss their deal. Shutting it he walked over and sat down, "don't worry about my brother I told him I... well that I have a lover and didn't want to upset him so he's dropped the issue."

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy leaned forward on the desk and sighed. "That's good, but I believe last night needs to be discussed." The raven tried to gather his thoughts before continuing. That turned out to be a difficult task.."The way I handled myself... It was..." Crap.. He couldn't think of the next part.

He remembered...

Oh wait... Maybe not. Ed waited for a moment for him to speak them smirked, "you don't remember last night do you?" He laughed then shook his head. "Don't worry about it, there's nothing to apologize for."

Roy sighed and stood up. He knew this wasn't going to be easy. "I will tell you what I do remember. Blonde hair. Two bodies moving together. And lots of erotic noises. Oh can't forget the condom." He narrowed his eyes at the blonde. "Fill in the blanks, Fullmetal."

Ed's face grew incredibly red as he looked away from the raven, "th-that about s-sums it up." He cleared his throat then sighed softly. "I came over to find you drunk and then we... you know and then I left a while afterwards." He bit his lip and fidgeted in the seat a bit uncomfortable.

"Was I forceful?" Roy's expression went blank as he stared the blonde down. He couldn't bring himself to admit anything to the blonde. "I have to know the details, Fullmetal."

Ed sighed, "I'm fairly sure you thought I was a blond maid and you.. we..." He sighed and ran his fingers through his bangs. "You were not forceful... , in fact that was very gentle compared to the other times."

Roy frowned and rubbed his temple. "How would I think you were a maid when I saw you naked? I believe I would know the difference, drunk or not." The raven moved around the desk and leaned against it, facing the blonde. "Edward... I was drunk, but there was truly only one thing on my mind. I know because you were the only one I thought about since I woke up yesterday morning."

One thing on his mind? Ed looked over at him, "fine... I took advantage of you last night. You were being nice and you were stuck and it felt...well nice to be touched on such a way. Also I owed you for the information... what do you like me or something Taisa?"

Roy sighed and shook his head. "Let's focus on this, Fullmetal. Did I initiate it? If so, then there was no advantage to take." The raven looked the blonde straight in the eye and smirked. "That would clearly be me taking what I wanted not caring what you wanted." It was a safeguard. He could just get the blonde pushed to the edge. Don't let him in and he can't get hurt.

Was he protecting him or being an ass? Ed wasn't sure but he smirked back, "what don't like the idea of me using you?" The blond crossed his ankle over his knee while watching Roy carefully.

Roy narrowed his eyes at Ed. "Don't push it, Fullmetal. Now, back to what you were saying." The raven leaned forward and raised a brow at the blonde. "So, you enjoyed it? Too bad I don't remember so you could enjoy it again."

Ed glared at him, "yeah too bad." Mistake. Yesterday was a mistake. He looked over at the raven and sighed softly. "You're much better at sex drunk."

Roy rolled his eyes before giving the blonde a blank look. "Oh really? And how was the condom? I bet that felt nice." The raven was stung by Ed's comment but refused to show it. "You want gentle? I can do gentle."

Ed looked at the raven, "your not very charming. That condom want comfortable." The blond sighed and leaned his chin on his hand as it rested on the arm rest. "I don't think gentle is your thing."

Roy chuckled and shook his head. "I can be gentle. Otherwise, I wouldn't had been while I was drunk. Remember that, Fullmetal."

The raven pushed off the desk and kissed the blonde. "Do you know what a condom is used for?"

The intimate kissing again. He thought he could handle the sex but the kissing felt like it was bringing emotion into it. The blond tried not to respond to the kids but wet his lips after they kissed, "to catch semen."

Roy knealed in front of the blonde and pulled him down from the seat. "Wrong. The condom can prevent STDs. Th at would be why one would be used with a guy." The raven kissed Ed again and held his wrist.

Ed was shocked he was doing this right now but then the sentence startled him, "MPH!" Wiggling under him he tried to free his wrists but ended up having to pull his head to the side. "What? You can't be serious! We've done it twice now without one!" He glared hard at the raven.

Roy shrugged and kissed the blonde's neck. "I apparently thought I was being kind by wearing one." The raven slipped a hand up the blonde's shirt and brushed over his abs.

Ed gasped softly and arched under him, "y-your doing this here? Even after last night?" He trembled under the touches his skin getting goosebumps. The blond groaned softly his member already twitching to life. Damn his body was already being trained for the other.

Roy kissed Ed and slipped a hand around to the blonde's back and down his backside. "What's wrong with here? And I remember little of last night."

Ed shivered his body certainly remembering last night. He tried to keep himself calm but those hands felt so good, "o-oh yeah?" He reached up grabbing onto Roy's jacket. His member was already straining inside his pants.

Roy pressed a finger between the blonde's cheeks to brush his entrance and uses his free hand to undo Ed's pants. "I think it'd better if I did remember. We'll have to replay last night. Can you recall how it went?"

Vividly.

Ed grit his teeth and tried to calm his pounding heart, "n-not really." His hips rocked at their own accord wanting to feel the other man inside him. "I think you remember more than you think..." The blond shivered his poor member rested against his stomach now as precum started to leak from it.