Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Ed's top half was turned to the side a bit and his hands clamped over his mouth with harsh breathing coming from his nose. Why was he still moving?! Eds mind was screaming but right now he was stuck. He tightened

around him trying to remain calm but it only seemed to fuel his arousal.

Hawkeye knocked softly again, "it's that paper you requested this morning."

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy groaned and thrust his hips a little rougher, panting. "Give me thirty minutes. I'll buzz you when I'm done." He felt the tightening around his member and shuddered. "Ed... Relax..."

Ed shuddered against the floor wanting to cry out but having to hold it back. The blond panted hard as he heard her respond from behind the door, "of course." She headed down the hall. The blond boy beneath him gasped and tried to relax, "th-thats w-what you get for doing t-this here..."

"Ed... I would shut up right now." Roy groaned and gave a nice hard, deep thrust. He leaned down and pulled the blonde's earlobe between his lips, sucking on the lobe and nibbling. "Go ahead and cum, blondie."

Trembling under him the blond felt his orgasm quickly approaching again. His arms wrapped around Roy's back while he leaned up and bit down on his shoulder moaning loudly against him. He came hard and whimpered against his shoulder. His body then tightened around his member pulling him in deeper.

Roy gasped and buried his face in the blonde's braid, moaning. He buried one hand in to the braid and thrust harder, climaxing. His whole body seemed to be vibrating. It was exhilirating.

Ed trembled feeling the raven fill him and for a moment wondered how he was going to clean up this mess. He would need a shower after this... maybe use Roy's personal one since he made the mess. He moaned softly from the tug on his braid and noticed he kind of liked it. He sighed softly under Roy just basking in the moment. Cheeks flushed, body high off his climax, warm tears at the corner of his eyes, trembling and sighing softly. Roy felt heavy on his small frame but warm and protective. Something about this moment made his heart sing.

Roy panted and rested his head on the blonde's shoulder. He felt so much better. His whole body felt relaxed. "Ed... How was that for sober?" The raven slowly pulled out of Ed and lifted up off the small body. "I'm thinking a nice shower now. Would you like to join me or walk to the public showers?"

Ed have him a half assed are you serious look then smirked, "well it's a tempting second choice but I'll pass and join you." Now his body felt a little sluggish.

Roy chuckled and lifted Ed up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Then off we go before you leak all over my carpet." The raven squeezed Ed's cheek and headed to his private bathroom. He was going for teasing the blonde but he kind of liked having a hold of Ed.

Ed blushed horribly red with his ass up in the air. He struggled a little but then his energy quickly ran low, "we're having too much sex..." It seemed to keep him fairly sated when they did it often. He sighed and leaned his elbow against his back and watched the world move backwards. "Do you even have any information for me?"

Roy laughed at Ed's words and shut the door behind them before putting the blonde on his feet. "You're starting to enjoy the sex." The raven removed all his clothes and turned the shower on, making sure it wasn't too hot. "Information? You moan very erotically."

Blushing softly he went to protest until his last statement and turned so red his jacket would be jealous, "I DO NOT!" The blond shook his head which caused him to shift and feel the semen leak out a little. He lowered his head feeling a bit embarrassed.

Roy laughed and shook his head. "It's expected, blondie. Sex is supposed to make you feel good." Roy ran a hand through his hair before stepping under the spray of the shower. "Mm.. You getting in?"

Ed made a face but then slowly tried to stand. It took a moment but he was able to get to his feet and stepped into the shower and realized how intimate this was. His blush continued as he stood there for a moment before leaning against the wall, "I meant information to help me with my brother."

"Having an issue, Ed? You seem flushed." Roy grabbed his soap and lathered a cloth with the musky male scented soap. "I have not had a chance to do more research. I may have time tonight."

"That's two times for you now," Ed stuck his tongue out and tried to move himself from the wall but struggled a little before he could make his way under the spray. This was so simple and yet so intimate. He started to wash himself with Roy's shampoo and blushed a little as he noticed his smell. His hair was taken from the braid and was now wet and loose around his shoulders.

"Hey. I let you walk out with free information." Roy lathered his muscles with the soapy cloth and used his free hand to run his fingers through the blonde's hair. "From the back you could really be mistaken for a woman. I should try doing you in this position."

"What information..." Ed grumbled then felt the hand in his hair. He looked back over his shoulder at him wondering what he was doing then the comment came out which made him twitch. "Y-You can't be serious..." He raised a shaky fist but it was a weak threat.

"You don't recall the night we discussed your brother and you refused to leave with out information?" The raven chuckled and released the blonde's hair. He stepped closer to Ed and stepped in to get rinsed. "Well, you do look like a woman."

Ed looked up at Roy while he started to wash his hair, "yeah but now it's last night and today then. So one freebie so far." The blond glared at him about the woman comment. "I'm a man damn it..."

Roy pushed Ed against the wall and kissed him roughly, burying his fingers in the blonde's hair. "I am quite aware of what you are, Ed. And last night didn't count."

Ed gasped feeling the cold wall and Roy's rough hands, "Mnnn..." He looked up at him when he broke the kiss. "how can last night not count! You started it!" The blond glared at him.

"I was drunk and you are the one who went through with it." Roy moved away from Ed and began washing his hair. He hummed lightly, closing his eyes and tilting his head back.

Ed stayed against the wall for a moment and took a deep breath before he stood up straight and grumbled softly about him being drunk and some curses. He grabbed the soap and started to lather up his body and leaned over to his his legs letting his ass brush against Roy's leg.