Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Looking at the papers he then turned to look back at the raven, "just like that?" It couldn't be... there had to be a catch. There was no way Roy would just let him prance out of there with it.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy took the beer back to the living room and sat down. "Go before I change my mind."The raven kicked his feet up and chugged his beer.

Ed knew Roy was upset but he also wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth, "thank you. I'll talk to my brother so don't worry about it. We're going to the library tomorrow in case you need me." He turned and left. Taking a deep breath he felt a little relieved that that nights plans turned out in such a way.

Roy waited for the door to shut behind the blonde before he got up and paced his living room. That next day he would not call on the blonde. He went through work as normal and planned to go out that night with Havoc. He had been offered before and decided it would be a good idea.

Ed sighed softly as he sat in the library later the next evening. He half expected to hear from Roy but didn't. He felt... disappointed was not the right word he believed but it was close. He wanted more information and these books were not delivering. Of course he talked to Al and ended up telling him he was dating someone and didn't want to upset him. Al of course got embarrassed and teased Ed the rest of the night but things had calmed down now.

Havoc came into Roy's office, "ready to head out Boss?"

Roy pushed his paperwork aside and stood, grabbing his jacket. "Of course, Havoc. I just finished up." The raven grabbed his wallet and headed for the door. He unbuttoned his shirt some and draped his coat over his shoulder.

Havoc smiled and lead Roy out of the office and opened the door to his car for him, "a few of the guys are going to the tavern tonight too. We can either head there or sit at the bar." He got into the drivers seat and started the car. "You seem troubled."

Roy tossed his jacket over the seat and got in. He adjusted the seat to his liking and shut the car door. "Hmm... I'd rather just go the two of us to the bar. If that's alright." The raven wanted nothing more than to get his poison and call it a night. Maybe bring someone home for the night. Maybe not.

Havoc drove to the bar then and glanced over at Roy, "relationship problems?" He smiled softly. "I know that look. I've had that same look before." The blond man knew all too well how those feelings went down.

Roy looked over at the blonde and gave him a blank look. "I don't have relationships. I have bed partners and deals." He shook his head and looked back out the window. "You can't give relationshop advice,anyway, Havoc."

"I want trying to give advice, more like talk to you about it," he pushed the car and walked inside. Once they sat down he orders a scotch. "Have these one night stands slowly gets old right?"

Roy laughed lightly and shook his head. "Maybe I'm getting picky. Maybe I officially have a type." The raven chuckled and sat down next to the blonde, orders a scotch for himself. "What is there to talk about? I banged a blonde and liked it a bit much."

Havoc smirked as he shook his head, "a nice blond huh? Good partners are hard to find especially for you Sir. Finding someone to be comfortable with is hard." He nodded to the bartender and sipped his drink.

Roy raised an eyebrow at the blonde and swirled his glass. "Since when do you need to be comfortable to have a one night stand, Havoc?" The raven chuckled as he took a drink of his scotch and looked over the patrons of the bar. "Comfort is reserved for those that stick around."

"Has this one?" Havoc took another sip of his drink. "Comfort it's a nice thing. I found a lass that wants to be with me. It's nice but I don't know if she's happy with me."

Roy sighed and leaned on his elbow. "Actually... This one only wants to stick around for what I can give them." He chugged his scotch and gestured to the bartender for more. "This blonde hates me and I've done everything in my power to make sure of it."

Havoc blinked a little surprised, "it's on purpose? Your trying to hurt them?" He finished his drink and ordered another as well. He wondered why Roy would hurt someone on purpose. Surely there was a reason to all of this.

Roy frowned. He wondered that same thing some nights. "I... I guess I thought it was for the best. To keep him at a distance but I was conflicted." The raven groaned and dropped his head on the counter. "I don't know what I'm doing."

Havoc had noticed the pattern in the other speech and then realized his boss was sleeping with another man. He took a moment to ponder it, to tell the truth that was simpler than dating a woman, "Oh Sir..." He reached a hand over and pat his back. "To be honest being with a man makes things simpler. I don't know what you have worked out with him but it seems like there's more to it thank even you know. If you enjoy their company don't be mean and harsh, or even push them away. There's nothing like embracing someone who understands you."

Roy peeked up at Havoc and frowned. "Are you telling me to pursue a relationship with him? Because I think that may be inappropriate. Not to mention, he hates me." The raven chugged the next glass of scotch and played with the glass. "I don't believe I am wired for a proper relationship."

"Listen... finding someone to come home to at the end of the day that makes you happy doesn't make it inappropriate," Havoc sipped his drink and nodded to the bartender that Roy should be cut off for a bit. "You have a relationship with your men. Being with someone else that your close to is being yourself with them."

Roy grumbled before sitting up and glaring at the wall. "So, what do you propose? Cause I can't think of anything." The raven looked at the bartender and held his glass out. "Keep them coming." He turned his gaze on the blonde and sighed. "Why do you have to be blonde?"

Havoc smiled softly at his friend, "I say take things slow and remember your both in a difficult position. Maybe talk to him." He listened to the other mumble at him about being blond himself. "Well it's a common color. Am I reminding you of him? Do I know him?" He smirked and sipped his drink.

"Maybe I just like fucking blondes." Roy smirked and licked his lips. He couldn't stop the chuckle that slipped out as he shook his head. "All he said last night was that it was all just for his purpose. He doesn't want anything more. He doesn't want what we have as is."

"Has he ever been with a man before? Have you? Being with a man is really deep shit Sir," Havoc looked over at him. "I mean who is this guy? Has he even had a relationship with someone like you before? Maybe he's scared if getting close to you and ruining his career. You're a very intimidating man to some because of who you are."