Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Roy frowned and gave Havoc a look like 'you really wanna know?' He sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Alright. Keep your mouth shut about this or I will fire you and not from your job." He held his hand up in the ready to snap position as emphasis. "I have not been with another man before and I don't believe Edward has. He was very much a virgin that first night."

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Havoc swallowed hard knowing his threat to be true. Leaning in a little he listened to the raven speak, "WHAT?!" The blond jumped in shock and glanced around before turning back to him. "You can't be serious!" he whispered sharply. "No wonder your having a hard time. He's probably never been with anyone before. Damn it Roy... I'm sure he doesn't even know what a relationship is."

"You think I am unaware?" Roy sighed and smacked the back of Havoc's head. "He's not a baby. He knows what a relationship is. He may not get the male bit though." The raven groaned and shook his head. "He despises me anyhow. It can't work."

"He might know what it is but do you remember your first date? Or your first time? It's scary and awkward and if he's making deals with you..." Havoc rubbed the back of his head. "This is deep... he might not despise you as much as you think. He's not the kind of guy to trust anyone or let them get close. I can barely get him to share anything with me. He relies only on his brother. These poor kids went through a lot at such a young age..."

Roy rubbed his temple and nodded. "I know. I don't know what I'm doing. I thought if he stayed at a distance then he'd be safe. What the hell am I supposed to do? He only cares about the information." He grumbled and shooked his head. "He lied to his brother for it."

Havoc was about to retort until he said Ed lied to his brother, "wow... this is serious then. What the hell ki- no... oh Sir..." He sighed realizing what type of information he was trading him for. Sighing softly he ran his fingers through his hair. "getting their bodies back huh?... He'll really do anything. So that means he must feel..." He shook his head and looked to Roy. "I'm sure he feels like a used whore right now. I mean I'd push you away emotionally too in that situation."

"I'm not a fool. I know where we all are standing in this and how it looks." Roy sighed and stood up from the bar. "Havic, why don't we go back to my place? I have plenty to drink there." He stretched and tossed some money on the counter. "You don't know the severity here."

Havoc looked up at Roy then nodded his head and threw some money down himself before heading outside with him. Getting into his car he drove them to Roy's place, "that bad?" He hadn't been in his house before but he'd driven to it several times.

Roy just nodded at Havoc's question and waited to reach his street before speaking. "I have been using my position to use the restricted library. This information is coming from the files the fuehrer put a restriction on from all officers but himself." He opened the car door and slowly stepped out. "I could lose my life and I want to protect him from that."

Havoc stepped out and looked over at Roy, "wow... you'd go that far for him?" The blond walked over to Roy and smiled softly. "You need to have a talk with him. Explain it... because your feelings are really going to start showing soon." He reached over and patted his shoulder.

Roy narrowed his eyes at the blonde snd shrugged his arm off. "Excuse me? What feelings are you referring to?" He glared and turned away, heading for his front steps. "I'll have you know, I do nothing for anyone else."

Havoc frowned and sighed softly, "of course Sir." He knew this was hard for him but it sounded like to him that the raven had feelings for the young blond. Especially since he was upset that he only wanted the information out of him, "lets drink up." He smiled at him.

"Drink up indeed." Roy sighed and unlocked his door, letting havoc in before following him in. "Just go to the living room. I'll get the glasses and scotch." He headed to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and four bottles of scotch. He went back to the living room and took a seat.

((omg... I don't know if you've ever had scotch... but one 5th bottle of scotch, the decent size of it would know a guy bigger than Roy on his ass lol my husband drinks it and he is a big guy, not overweight but 6'1 and like 190lbs lol))

Havoc helped pour each of them a glass, "trying to make me pass out Sir?" He chuckled and sat back sipping his drink. He was already feeling a little loose as it was. A couple more glasses and he'd be rather drunk. Sipping the drink he glanced around and noticed one of Ed's gloves on the coffee table. So what he said was true...

(lol Yeah. Roy is just encouraging getting drunk.)

"I could be." Roy grabbed his glass took a drink before looking to the blonde. "Back on subject with your blonde hair... Why are you blonde?" He took another drink.

((lol btw... Roy... is he going after Havoc? lol ))

Havoc blushed a little and sipped his drink, "I... I was born this way. Why?" He chuckled softly. What was with his boss and blond's anyway? He smirked and sipped a little more of his drink.

(Maybe if he gets drunk enough lol xD)

Roy raised an eyebrow and smirked at the blonde. "How interesting. I never really liked blondes. Or short people. You ever grow your hair out?" The raven tweaked Havoc's hair.

(LOL)

Havoc shifted a little uncomfortable now, "well... I did back in school but the military forced me to cut it." He swallowed hard and returned to his drink. "What brought you to like blond hair then?"

Roy laughed and downed his glass, turning sideways on the couch. "I don't know. Do I intimidate you?" He leaned forward and ran a finger down Havoc's cheek.

Havoc jumped and leaned back, "I-I wouldn't say that..." He reached up and gently pushed the others hand away. He wasn't into Roy that was so this made him very uncomfortable.

Roy chuckled and dropped his hand. "So fidgety..." He poured himself another glass of scotch. "what would you say?"

- - - Updated - - -

(Could always call reinforcements or Ed lol)

(LOL, cliche but I like it )

"Say Sir? O-oh being intimidating?" Havoc cleared his throat then there was a knock at the door. He turned to looked at Roy, "who would be here at this hour? It's nearly eleven."

Outside stood the blond wondering if Roy had more for him, also he wanted to tell him that he explained it all to Al and everything was going to be fine.

Roy shrugged and chugged his glass of scotch. "Could be the milk man." He chuckled and poured himself another glass. "Or maybe it's the milk maid with a sexy little skirt."

(lol We can be cliche from time to time)

Havoc stood and opened the door, "Edward? What a surprise." The older blond looked back to Roy. "Maybe I should head out Sir."

Ed looked over at Roy and was surprised to see him so well... drunk, "is this a bad time?"

Roy looked up and raised an eyebrow before grinning. "Look, blondie! It is the milk maid." He got up from the couch a little wobbly and headed toward the blondes. "Where's the sexy miniskirt?" He grabbed Havoc's arm and leaned on him. "We can just forget the miniskirt and all have fun."