Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Hawkeye frowned not believing him, "of course Sir. It's for the meeting tomorrow morning." She handed him the paperwork.

Meanwhile ed planned out his attack on Roy for tomorrow. They're was a closer under his desk that he could then use his alchemy to make a hole.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy took the paperwork and nodded, putting on his business face. He had to not think of the blonde at that moment. "I'll put it on your desk before I leave tonight. Is there anything else, Hawkeye?"

Fresca was just headed through with some books from the library when she caught sight of Ed. "Awe. Mr. Elric!" She smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear. "What are you doing here without your brother?"

Hawkeye nodded her head, "is something troubling you Sir?" She looked at her superior wanting to ask the obvious question but was too worried what the actual answer might be. Roy was hers for so long and to see him slip away to another hands... a younger boys hands...

Ed looked over at Fresca and smiled, "oh just paying the old Taisa a visit. Seeing if there is anything fun going on." He took a few books from her. "Here let me help." He really liked her, she was sweet in a nerdy kind of way.

Roy sighed and sat up, scratching his head. "I'm fine. I've just got a lot on my mind lately." The raven shook his head and leaned forward against his desk. He noticed the blonde's behavior and thought it his place to confront her. "What's bothering you, Hawkeye? You know you can talk to me."

Fresca blushed and smiled politely, fixing her glasses. "Thank you, Mr. Elric. How is the colonel? He's been so strange lately." The brunette shifted the books in her arms and looked over at the blonde. She always admired Ed. He did things most would say were out of his reach and he took a more adventurous life. She felt like a little nobody next to him. "He's been keeping late hours. He's not going out as much either. I think everyone is noticing."

Hawkeye looked over at him and bit her bottom lip. This was her chance, "if your not too busy tonight..." She blushed a little. If he refused she knew something was up. "Would you like to have dinner?" Although this wasn't the first time she asked. They had several meals together, usually lunch.

Ed looked over at Fresca as she spoke about the Colonel. He frowned when she said a bit more, "going out? You mean with those girls he takes out?" He felt his chest tighten as his heart began to pound. Had he really distracted him that much?

Roy frowned as he tried to think of a reason believable for not being able to go out. He didn't want to involve her in what he was doing to gather information. He wanted to keep all of his subordinates safe. With a sigh he flipped through the paperwork in front of him. "That's fine. I should be finished around nine. Is that alright for you?" The raven looked up and smiled at the woman.

"With anybody. I was shocked to hear he went out with Havoc last night." Fresca frowned and shook her head. She was a people watcher and strange behaviors were her department. "Though he seemed in a real bad mood yesterday. It seems you both started acting weird."

Hawkeye was a bit surprised but not unhappy, she smiled softly, "nine it is Sir. I'll be out front with your car." She lowered her head a little then turned to leave his office. Maybe she could distract him away from the other blond.

Ed nodded his head, "we've both been very busy. Things are getting heated around here." Maybe he should find him after work and talk to him. He wondered if that might help fix things.

"See you at nine." Roy shuffled through the paperwork and sighed, rubbing his temple. "Tonight's gonna be a long night." The raven went to work right away. He hoped to finish on time.

Fresca smiled and nodded, reaching the library door. "Yes, you are a very hard worker. Your brother is so lucky he has you." The brunette leaned hard against the door to wedge it open so the could enter. "I was going to eat out tonight. Would you like to join me?"

Hawkeye prepared for tonight making sure his paperwork was lessened as the day went on. She pushed through some lower things herself that she could and left a couple for the next day that they could discuss at the meeting. When nine came around she waited by the car for him excited about going out to eat with him.

Ed blushed a little, "thanks." Sometimes he wondered if Al really felt that way. He helped her with the door then smiled softly, "I have some things to do tonight but perhaps another night?" He smiled softly at her. "I-I mean I'm not blowing you off I'd love to go out sometime."

Fresca smiled at the blonde and hurried to her desk. "Of course, Mr. Elric. I should be getting back to work. Thank you for helping me." The brunette had a light flush on her cheeks as she set the books down and took the stack Ed had. "Sorry for taking a bit of time. You're a very busy man."

Ed smiled softly at her, not realizing how charming he really was, "not at all. Rain check!" He waved over his shoulder as he left. That night he started back for the Colonel to check and see if everything was okay. That was when he spotted Hawkeye waiting and then noticed the Colonel's car. She was waiting for him...

He ducked behind a pillar and watched her wondering if Roy really was coming out.

Roy looked at the time and was shocked by the time. He had lost track while shuffling through the papers. He stacked them neatly and walked out setting the on Hawkeye's desk before leaving the building to approach the blonde.

- - - Updated - - -

(Baby pressed buttons again. Sorry. >.

((that's okay))

Hawkeye brightened when she saw Roy, "good evening Sir. Where would you like to go for dinner?" She smiled and opened the door for him. She was even wearing her hair down and had he jacket off. It was after hours so she could.

Ed felt a twinge in his chest then. Wait... it's not like they were together... no nothing like that. Were they? He grabbed the front of his own shirt and took a deep breath and thats when the tears began to fall. He sobbed softly and brought a hand to his face to wipe away the tears.

Roy smiled at his subordinate and got in the car, taking his jacket off. "Let's get going. I don't want to be out too late."

- - - Updated - - -

Roy smiled at his subordinate and got in the car, taking his jacket off. "Let's get going. I don't want to be out too late." The raven was ready to go. He still needed to get home and research. He shut his door and searched for his keys before frowning. "I think I left my keys in the office. Would you mind running up?"

"Of course," she never noticed the shaky sob as she jogged back into the building. She was too excited about that night.

Turning away from the wall Ed stumbled out a couple of feet and sniffles trying to regain himself. He heard a car drive by so he assumed they were gone. He coughed and rubbed his arm against his eyes trying to calm himself.

Roy got out of the car and leaned against it. "Fullmetal, what are you doing here this late? I could have sworn kids were in bed by this time." He hadn't noticed the blonde sniffling or anything but he knew something didn't seem right. The raven ran a hand through his hair and watched Ed. "You seem off. You okay, Ed?"

Ed rubbed his eyes then jumped hearing the car door. Damn! He looked over his shoulder at him then hung his head, "leave me alone Taisa..." The blond started to walk away irritated with himself for thinking this could have been something more than just sex for information. When did he start feeling that way?

"Ed, wait..." Roy grabbed the blonde's arm and spun him around to face him. "Why are you crying?" The raven frowned and brushed his thumbs over the tan cheeks. He could feel a pang in his chest at the possibility of being the source of the blonde's pain.

Ed felt miserable. What could he possibly say to him right now? The last several times they slept together wasn't because of information but for them selves. The blond closed his eyes and sniffled, "i-it's already b-bad enough you found me l-like this..." He choked in a sob and put his arm over his eyes. "L-Leave me alone!"

Roy pulled Ed to him and hugged the blonde, petting his hair. "Ed... Talk to me. I... want you to talk to me." The raven pressed his lips to the top of Ed's head and muffled his words in the blonde tresses. "I want to know, Ed. I want to fix whatever is wrong."

"I..."Ed reached his hands up pulling Roy closer. Oh man could he really say it? The blond trembled in his and while pressing his face against his chest. "I like you..."

Roy sighed and rubbed the blonde's back. "Ed... Why does that make you cry? Am I that terrible a pick?" The raven pulled Ed away and bent his knees to look up at the younger alchemist. "It's nothing to be upset about when you like someone. That's a precious emotion."

Ed trembled a little and turned his face away. He felt so young and so small right now, "it's not... not in this situation... We have a deal right Taisa? You just jump from person to person and it's no big deal. Why is it such a big deal to me?" He took in a deep shaky breath.

Hawkeye was around the corner and stopped herself. She hid behind a pillar and listened.

Roy smiled and stood up, placing a hand on Ed's head. "Hey, short stuff, you don't give yourself enough credit. Don't you think I'd be sleeping with someone else if that were true?" The raven tilted the blonde's chin up and kissed him.

Ed twitched angrily at the short stuff comment but then his eyes widened at his other statement, "wha-?" He was silenced by the others mouth and felt a pleasant sensation run through him then. Slowly his eyes slopped closed and his arms wrapped around him as he kissed him back.

Hawkeye gasped softly but still unheard. She trembled and covered her mouth completely unsure of what to do in this situation. She wouldn't tell the higher ups about him because she respected him too much but this wasn't good. He was supposed to be with her.