Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Roy settled between Ed's legs and propped himself against the blonde's chest, closing his eyes and sighing. He was definitely gonna need a shower tonight. He supposed he'd let the blonde use his spare bathroom since heading home as he was wouldn't be good. "I.have a shirt you can borrow. Unless you plan on waiting for yours to wash here. Though you may need pants too." Roy yawned and stretched. He actually needed to get up right then. He couldn't get comfortable.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ed panted softly then looked down at the mess on his body. Maybe he should have taken his clothes off... mental note for next time. Would there be a next time? Groaning softly he pushed the raven away from him and pulled his jacket off then his shirt. "My jacket zips up so I can hide it." The blond pulled off his shirt and looked at the stain blushing a bit. That came from him... and it was a lot. Semen leaked down his legs as he stood on wobbly feet.

Roy chuckled and stretched. "There's a bathroom down the hall you can use to shower. I'll give you the first half of the information when you get out." He stretched and.got up before heading up the stairs, not even giving a backwards glance to the blonde. He went and started a hot shower before grabbing fresh clothes and a towel.

Ed sat there staring at the floor for a long time before he finally walked into the spare bathroom. He stripped down and got inside the shower leaning his head against the wall. He felt dirty... Gritting his teeth he punched the wall then finished washing himself. Drying off he pushed his soiled shirt into his pocket then zipped up his jacket waiting for the information. Sitting on the couch he braided his hair since standing was a little difficult.

Roy came down the stairs in a pair of black sweats with an envelope in his hands. "Don't forget. Come tomorrow for the other half." He held the envelope out to the blonde and leaned down a little. "Don't be late, fullmetal. Your brother might worry about you. We wouldn't want that." Roy smirked and took note of the shirt in the teen's pocket. "Have a good night, dear Ed."

Ed's hands gripped into fists and he raised one to punch him but he didn't, instead he turned and quickly left tucking the information in his pocket. Damn him! Damn his arrogant, self centered, stuck up, smart ass self! He grumbled as he walked down the street irritated with the raven. Hiding this from his brother was going to become more difficult as time went one because he was sure he'd start to notice patterns.

Roy watched the blonde leave before sighing. He had a report to read and sleep to catch up on. Ut first he would finish gathering information on that lead. "Mustang, what are you doing to yourself?" He shook his.head and grabbed Ed's report, heading for his study. It was gonna be a late night.

Ed got home again late and of course Al was worried. They argued for a bit but he was still able to keep the secret from his brother. That was until morning. Al noticed marks on his brothers neck and wondered what they were. Gently touching the spot caused the blond to shift, "st-stop it Taisa..."

Al pulled his hand back as if it burned him. What?! They couldn't have... his brother?! The Colonel?! Enraged Al headed straight for the Colonel's office and slammed open the doors, "What did you do to my brother?!"

Roy had ended up getting terrible sleep and dragged in to work a bit late. He chugged his coffee and was just propping his feet up when the door burst open. He raised.an eyebrow at Al and smiled. "What are.you referring to, Alphonse? I have only done my job." It took him a second before his eyes widened a fraction for a mere moment. They were treading on dangerous ground now. Too many people around.

Al stormed over to him and grabbed him by his neck, "you... my brother... what did you do?!" His childish voice was angry. What was this man doing?! Slamming Roy to the wall he would be glaring at him if he could. The poor boy was scared for his sibling and didn't understand what was going on.

Roy held his fear in check and looked at Al with a smile. "Alphonse, why don't we talk in private about this? Try and figure out what you think I have done." He looked to Hawkeye and gestured for everyone to vacate. "Now, where is your brother? Maybe he can help clarify."

"He's asleep at home after coming come very late," Al's hand was shaking as he held onto the Colonel. "He keeps bringing home information from you late at night. There are marks on him and he's always showered." He wanted to cry but in this metal body he couldn't. He let his hand slip away and stepped back from Roy.

Roy straightened his shirt and cleared his throat before facing Al. "Now, Al, think clearly about this. Ed showering could be him wanting a shower. He's late because I have busy days and he waits for me to finish the report. The marks could be anything." The raven sighed and shook his head, "Al, what do you believe is going on?"

Al stared at him for a long moment then turned his back to him, "he was... in his sleep he was talking about you." He then left the office to return back to his and Ed's apartment. He didn't know what to think right now but something wasn't right.

When he returned Ed was awake and getting dressed and it was late afternoon then. Ed perked up when Al walked in, "hey, where were you?"

Al shook his head, "Ed... wasn't going on?"

After a long argument Ed stormed out. He couldn't tell him what he was really doing. Sleeping with the Colonel for information would break his brothers heart. Sighing he glanced at the time. It was their meeting time. He walked up to Roy's door and knocked.

Roy spent the rest of the day distracted. He couldn't get the incident with Al out of his head. He was sitting in his living room with his work uniform still on when he heard the door. He sighed and got up, answering the door. He looked down at the blonde in confusion for a moment before nodding. "Right. Come in."

Ed looked up at him wondering why he gave him a confused look, "what did you already forget? If that's all I'll take the information and head home." The blond smirked at him being a bit cocky. The blond removed his jacket and hung it over his right arm waiting to see what he was going to say.

Roy frowned and scratched his head. "Come in. I just had something on my mind. How is Alphonse?" He stepped out of the way for Ed to enter and watched the teen. He wasn't sure if Ed had been approached by his brother or not, but this was dangerous.

Ed tensed and realized from that comment that Al must have stormed in on the Colonel. How else would he have known or asked that, "we got into an argument. I think he knows. I'm going to talk to him about it when I get back. I know he won't report this to anyone for fear of getting me in trouble as well." The blond sighed softly. "He just won't be happen when I tell him."

Roy sighed and shook his head. "Shit. No, don't tell him everything. He won't like the danger of the information gathering." The raven headed to the living room and sat down, holding his head in his hands. "I was trying to keep knowledge to a minimum. He can't know about me giving you this information. I'm getting it from the restricted reports."

Ed followed Roy into the other room and felt himself panic a little. He couldn't loose Roy's end of the bargain in this! "Then I won't tell him!" He felt his heart leap into his throat. He had to convince him to continue! Grabbing him by his hair he yanked his head back and nearly smashed his lips against his. It wasn't gentle but it wasn't enough to really hurt. Being a person whose never really kissed before it was clumsy and awkward.

Pulling back he looked at Roy's face, "I'll figure something out from him, just please keep this information coming! I'll do anything." His voice was desperate as he spoke.

Roy went wide eyed when Ed kissed him and he felt a flutter in his gut. The pure determination behind the kiss made his member twitch. The forcefull clumsiness of the kiss. The blonde's words pulled his attention back and he frowned. "Right. You need this information. And you'd do anything for it. Why not just tell him you enjoy being fucked by me?"

Ed's face went a bit red at that comment, "j-just because my body is reacting naturally doesn't mean I should tell him that..." He pulled back and stood straight in front of him. "This is a contract for information Taisa... besides I'm not gay." He reached up behind his own head scratching the back of it.

Roy snorted and stood up. "Of course. It's very obvious by the way you moaned last night. Not to mention the mess you made." The raven shook his head and narrowed his eyes at the blonde. "Fullmetal, you should go.take care of your brother."

"I will but I came all the way out here so I want that information first," Ed watched him with his intense eyes. He wanted it before he was going anywhere.

Roy simply gestured to the stack on the table before going to his kitchen, pulling out a beer. He had one elbow propped on the fridge as he leaned against it. He was officially frustrated.