Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Roy blinked when he felt Ed brush his leg. "Geez. Ed, aren't you eager?" His member became semi hard and he laid a hand on the blonde's lower back. "Shouldn't you clean yourself out first?"

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ed's head perked up, "excuse you." He stood back up and looked over his shoulder at him. "This shower is small and I'm trying to clean myself thank you very much. You're quiet the horn-dog aren't you." The blond scooted under the spray with the raven to rinse himself off.

"What can I say? There is a little curvy blonde just inches from me." Roy tipped Ed's chin up and smiled sexily down at him. "Do I turn you on, Fullmetal?"

Ed blushed slightly as he looked up at Roy. He actually hadn't thought about it yet. It was mainly his touches but perhaps there was more. He licked his lips, "you're... rough hands..." He turned his head away. "I'm not going to boost your ego more with comments like that." He could bring himself to say these things. His rough hands felt amazing, how much bigger he was then him, his broad back, strong body and hair... even down to his hair.

"Your body language tells me all I need to know." Roy leaned down and kissed the blonde, slipping an arm around him to lift him up some. His other hand brought Ed's hand up to wrap around his neck.

Ed blushed more but was stopped by the kiss. He moaned softly into the kiss and brought one hand to his hair running his fingers through it while the other gripped lower on his neck. His hard body felt so good pressed up against his own. It was then he felt a stir of arousal peaking up once again. Man it was like he was a horny teen- Oh... well he is.

Roy threaded his fingers through the blonde tresses and moaned in to the kiss. He moved to press Ed against the wall and deepened the kiss. This small body beneath him made his head buzz. He wanted more.

Ed moaned more into his mouth and thought about getting back at him later for this. Perhaps hiding under his desk was in order. He always seemed to have meetings on Wednesdays so he'll wait it out. The blond arched up higher kissing back more. His nails lightly scrapped across his skin.

Roy lifted Ed up and pulled his legs around his waist. He trailed the kiss down Ed's throat and trailed a hand down his side. His morning plans didn't come close today. He was simply trying to figure out what had happened last night.

Ed panted hard as he held him close, "H-Hawkeye will be back soon and y-you don't have info for me..." He was trying to sound angry but it only came out as needy moans. Licking his lips he looked down at the raven.

Roy moved away from the wal and under the spray. "Hush, Ed. You want to be clean or not?" The raven pushed a finger in the blonde's puckered entrance and thrust it gently, it eased out more of the raven's semen. "I will deal with all of that later."

Ed arched back his hands pressing against the wall, "d-damn it!" This was so embarrassing! He didn't know what to think about all of this! Trembling he panted softly feeling a little sore but it also felt good.

Roy chuckled and moved the finger a little deeper. "I think you enjoy this, Fullmetal. What shall we do about that?" The raven nipped Ed's neck and sucked on the spot.

Ed moaned softly as his member started to rise to attention again, "w-what are y-you thinking?" The blond trembled against the wall and rocked against his finger.

"I was only thinking we should do something about this. You couldn't survive the day if I stopped now." Roy chuckled and added a second finger, holding the blonde up with his other hand. "At least you'll be clean."

Ed moaned softly and looked at him, "I-I'd just take care of i-it myself." He trembled and rocked back against the fingers a little. "I-If your wanting to clean me I think most of it's out now..." He gasped as he rubbed against his spot.

"You think you can make it feel half as good as I can?" Roy scissored his fingers and thrust them once more before pulling them out. "Well, if you think it's good, then I'll just finish up here and leave you to it."

Ed trembled and arched up then groaned as the fingers slipped out of him, "Ahhh..." He looked at the raven and then it turned into a glare. "/you're really going to stop? Is your hand better than me too?"

"And if I said it was?" Roy smirked and pressed Ed against the wall. "Besides, you want me to stop." He was messing with the blonde just to bug him.

Ed shivered feeling the others weight pressing him back against the wall. He was getting mad now. Gritting his teeth he glared at the raven, "then get off me." That was the first time he felt used since their first night together. At that point he didn't know Roy was teasing him to get a rise out of him, his teenage emotions kicked in and now he just felt hurt.

"You can't decide what you want, can you?" Roy chuckled and stepped away from the wall, unwrapping the blonde's legs. "You can finish up here. I believe I'm done." Roy turned away and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist.

Ed looked so pissed and was ready to take revenge on him. Finishing rinsing off he snatched a towel from the rack and dried himself off, "I'll get you back for this Taisa." He glared at him as he quickly dressed.

Roy dressed and fixed hos hair with a nod to the blonde. "I'm sure, though you are the one who told me to stop. You're mad because I gave you what you wanted." The raven straightened his clothes and stepped in to the office. "I guess you are just a child. what else could I expect but spoilt behavior."

"Doesn't that make you the villain in this situation," Ed shoved past him and slammed the door to his office knocking into Hawkeye as he went. 'Sorry..." He continued down the hall.

Hawkeye noticed he was damp, like he just showered. She stepped into Roys office and noticed he did too, "is everything alright sir?"

Roy sighed and took a seat at his desk, propping his feet up. "Yes, Hawkeye. Edward just slipped and fell in something. He didn't want to use the public showers and thought getting the strange substance on would allow him to use my shower." The raven ran a hand through his damp hair and smiled at his blonde subordinate. "What was it you needed? I seemed to have forgotten. That business call went longer than expected."