Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Roy smiled and pulled back. "Now, was that really something to cry over? Just trust your instincts." The raven ruffled the blonde's hair and tweaked his nose. "Hawkeye should be back soon. We're going out to dinner. Shouldn't you be headed home?"

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ed pouted at him then cocked his head a little, "wait... why are you two going out to dinner?" Now he felt a little betrayed. He saw the way Hawkeye looked at him. Maybe Roy never noticed? "You realize she likes you right?" The blond crossed his arms.

"Ed..." Roy sighed and straightened up. "This is why I don't keep relationships. So naggy. Not so understanding." The raven leaned against the car and ran a hand through his hair. "The thing is, she's my subordinate. I go out with all my men... And women... Because they are my family. I know what Hawkeye feels but she is still family and I will not deny her that."

Ed waved his hands, "no no no, you're missing my point." The blond sighed, "I don't care who you hang out with as long as your well... with me." He blushed a bit then cleared his throat. "I'm just saying it's not fair to her since she thinks your single and having a night out just with her? That to a girl, isn't that a date?"

Roy raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh? So, do you want to join us? I mean, so she doesn't get the wrong idea." The raven pulled the blonde's braid around and laid it over his shoulder. "Then you won't feel like I'm on a date without you."

Ed raises a brow then smirks, "she'll be the third wheel. Unless... you're not going to tell her are you?" The blond looked up at the raven. He reached his hands up onto his hips, "or maybe I have a punishment planned out for you already." He winked at him.

"Do you want to come or not? I'm going and she's going. I will tell her what is appropriate to tell her." Roy shrugged and fixed his hair, sexying up his shirt. "Besides, I am single. No one asked anyone to date. Well, you should probably get home to your brother." The raven opened his car door and took a seat. "And Ed..." He pulled the blonde in and kissed him. "Don't go gettin yourself worked up again. It's bad for your health."

Ed glared at him as he was pulled in for the kiss. Bastard playing his mind games. Oh you just wait for tomorrow, he thought. "Right Taisa, after all Fresca wanted to go out to eat with me tonight too." He leaned back in kissing him hard then stepped back. "I should probably let her know I'm free. Good night Taisa." He waved over his shoulder as he walked away.

Hawkeye stood there shocked for several moments before she shook her head and tried to calm herself before coming back to the car, "sorry for the wait." She got into the drivers seat and started the car.

Roy waved at Ed's retreating form before fixing his shirt so it was a little less sexy. When Riza came over, he gave her his best smile and buckled up. "It's okay. So, where we headed? I'm hungry now." The raven had the blonde popping up in his mind through out the drive. "Riza, you are a most trusted friend and subordinate. I'd probably crash and burn without you. I never want to ruin that. Know what I mean?"

Hawkeye started to drive towards a place she knew he would like, "it's a nice place with sandwiches and such." When she pulled up to the place she paused and gripped the wheel tightly, "I do Sir..."

Swallowing hard she looked over at him, "w-well lets enjoy dinner shall we?" She did her best to smile. His words stung but she had to carry on or she would cry.

Ed on the other hand just went home and hung out with his brother. He talked about lots of things and what they would do once they fixed their bodies. He couldn't stop smiling the while night. Then they got on the topic of his lover. After a while Ed finally admitted that it was someone Al wouldn't agree with and left it at that.

(Poor Ed)

Roy frowned at Riza's smiled and sighed. "Hey. I'm no good for you in a lovers since. Plus, I'm here for you no matter what. I believe you deserve someone better." The raven rested a hand on hers and smiled at her. "I bet he's waiting for you patiently."

Hawkeye trembled and looked down, "th-then we need to keep this... strictly platonic..." She pulled her hand back. "I... I need to go... I've embarrassed myself enough." She got out of the car leaving his keys for him. She held her jacket close and left him there.

Roy groaned and hopped out of the car, catching up to the blonde. "Hey. Don't be like that. We can catch dinner. I'll pay and you can enjoy yourself." The raven sighed and grabbed her hand. "If you feel this way because we don't date, imagine the feeling if we were breaking up. I don't want that."

Hawkeye didn't turn around she took a deep breath, "please... for now let me go... I need some time to... to come to terms with things okay?" She took a deep breath trying to keep herself calm. She lost to a boy... She felt so low right now.

"Riza, it's not that he's better than you. It's not that simple." Roy didn't loosen his hold on the blonde. He wanted to straighten everything out. "I know what you assumed earlier. I won't deny it, but I ask you not to put guilt on his shoulders. I started it and it was based on my feelings and circumstances."

Turning to him she glared at him, "do you realize what you've done? He's just a boy trying to help his brother and himself." She yanked her hand away. "Has he even dated anyone yet? Do you two have a deal worked out? What on Earth is going on?"

"I know what I've done is wrong. I know all to well how wrong it is." His expression changed to a blank look and he dropped his hand to his side. All the problems he felt bwfore started stirring again. "I tried to make him hate me. Tried to distance myself, but it disn't go as planned. Riza... I understand if you hate me. Don't worry about work tomorrow." The raven headed back to his car and started it.

Hawkeye sighed and walked over to the car, "I'm coming in tomorrow I just wanted some distance right now... and I don't hate you. I could never hate you, I'm just frustrated loosing out to him." She looked up at the raven. "You should find love where you can and where you're comfortable and safe. He's very safe and you two have a lot in common. Enjoy your time together Roy because we live a dangerous life." She leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Good night Colonel."

Roy shook his head. "No, stay home. That's an order. Take tomorrow to do something you never have time for." The raven looked up at the blonde and frowned. "Goodnight, Hawkeye. If I see you tomorrow, you're fired." He drove off and headed home. He took a shower and then stayed up all night sorting out information for Ed. By morning he was tired, but he had the information.

At the meeting time Hawkeye entered handing him some papers, "before you get mad I was the only one who knew what papers we were covering today." The rest of the men entered and took thirty seats beginning their meeting.

A couple minutes into it there was a light touch on Roy's shoe, it was Ed hiding under his desk. He made a hole leading to it the night before.

Roy raised an eyebrow at Riza before sighing. "Alright let's worry about it after. What's first on the agenda?" He furrowed his brows when he felt something touch his shoe. He shifted his foot and turned back to the men at the table.

Hawkeye handed out their papers for them to go over, "well the rise in the North has been troubling." She started to talk about troubles they had a changes that needed to be made.

Ed smirked and ran his hand up his shoe and to his ankle trying to keep him from jumping too much but also trying to let him know he was there. He blushed a little knowing this would be his first time doing something like this but it also seemed fun.

Roy shifted and forced a smile as he nodded to Hawkeye. He discretely leaned back to look below his desk. He frowned immediately and looked back up. He wasn't sure what the blonde was planning, but it couldn't be good. "That is serious, Riza. Thank you. I will take the liberty of checking the situation out myself.

Hawkeye nodded her head. Havoc perked up a little then, "well isn't that where they requested a state alchemist to come out to work things out with them? Maybe they are planning to hold one of you hostage."

Ed shifted forward after smiling at Roy. His hands ran up his legs and over his crotch rubbing at his member. He had to punish Roy for his bad doings. He smirked and rested his cheek on the raven's knee.

Roy flushed lightly and choked out a laugh. "Well, I will have to be careful." The raven scooted his chair forward and leaned on his desk. "I couldn't send anyone else in my place. It would be irresponsible."