Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Havoc smiled over at Roy not recognizing what was wrong, "I think a few of us should go even if it isn't a trap. Better be safe than sorry."

Hawkeye nodded her head, "he makes a good point. Sending a few of us. Maybe three or four might provide a stronger look to us. Show them we're here to help but we mean business."

Ed slowly unzipped Roy's pants and pulled out his member wrapping his hand around it. He couldn't help but smile as he did this horribly naughty thing. This was just so much fun. He stroked his member slowly watching Roy to see how he reacted.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy gasped and slammed jis hands on the desk. "No.... I-I mean... They might expect that.." The raven's cheeks flushed brighter and jiv voice grew breathy.

Havoc shrugged his shoulders, "even if they did we can send the strongest of us. Should we send more?" He raised a brow wondering why he reacted so forcefully. Maybe he was upset about the situation. It wasn't a good situation. A couple of the other men pipped up to add their two cents on the situation. One not liking either idea the other thinking they should send an army.

Ed slowly stroked him as he listened to his reaction. He thought maybe Roy would be able to hide it better than this, maybe he was more sensitive then he thought. Than an evil idea came to him. Slowly he scooted forward and licked the tip of his member.

Roy swallowed a moan and shook his head. "I will not put extra men in unnecessary d-danger..." The raven determinedly schooled his features. He as a man could not lose face like that. "I will go alone. If I bring anyone, it would be a single person. But no one would listen if I told them to leave."

Ed licked his lips and hoped he didn't suck at this. He smirked to himself, suck... Leaning forward he took the head of his member in his mouth and rolled his tongue around him while stroking the rest.

"Are you sure about that?" Havos looked at the raven. "Who would you bring with you?"

"It would probably be Edward," Fuery spoke up then smiled softly and pushed up his glasses. "He can never refuse a challenge like this. Also traveling to a new place."

Roy took a deep breath and tried to avoid thinking about what the blonde was doing. He was half focused on what his men were saying, but slammed a hand on the table. "No! It is far too dangerous!" He attempted to nudge Ed with his foot to tell him to stop and clenched his fist. "If he doesn't stop, he's dead."

Ed winced at the slam of the hand on the desk. That was so loud under there. Glaring at Roy he then went forward and started taking his whole member in his mouth. Plus he did want to go on this trip.

Havoc shrugged his shoulders, "perhaps but you two are some of our strongest alchemists."

Fuery nodded his head, "plus there's a large library there."

Roy couldn't stop the images of the blonde popping up in his head. Alone on the trip with the kid? Well.. That left all things open. No, he had to behave, but the warm... Wet... Damn. He needed to clear his head. "Hawkeye, tell them what a bad idea this is. I'm not taking Fullmetal."

Hawkeye turned to the boys then sighed, "it really isn't a bad idea." She looked back at Roy.

Havoc nodded his head, "the kids been everywhere. Unless you plan on bringing Armstrong but he's not good for making deals. Edward has made more deals paperwork wise then most of the alchemists here."

Ed bobbed his head up and down as he lightly sucked on his member, trying not to make a sound. He started to get into a rhythm of moving his head up and down and rubbing his tongue over his member.

"N-no... oh..." Roy clenched his fists and shook his head vigorously. He wasn't sure how much focus he could hold if the blonde continued, but he was damn well gonna try. "I would kill him if I'm left alone with him that long. We have no way of knowing how long it will be."

"It should only take a couple weeks," Hawkeye said. "And if he gets to be too much send him back. I'm sure he'll spend most of his time in the library."

Ed pulled back to the tip of Roy's member and nodded his head. He tired his tongue over the tip of his cock then pulled his mouth off it

Roy kicked at the blonde and grit his teeth. "I said no. End of discussion. Ed is not going. No one is but me. I will handle the situation by myself." The raven slid a hand under the desk to push Ed's head away. "With that, this meeting is over. Everyone back to work."

Ed jumped at the kick and rubbed the spot he hit. That hurt! He then grinned, it wasn't that he didn't deserve it. Listening he waited until everyone left. He heard the rustling of papers and shuffling of feet out the door. Once he heard the click his grin grew wider knowing Roy was going to be pissed. His internal clock told him the meeting went for about forty minutes. That was one hell of a long tease.

Roy pushed his seat back and glared at the blonde. "Get up, now. Explain yourself and come here. We could have been figured out, Fullmetal." The raven was red in the face and his shaft was leaking precum, hard as a rock.

Ed smirked and stood up, "I was getting you back for not having information and being an ass the other day." The blond leaned back on his desk, his lips swollen, Cheeks flushed and kicked his lips.

Roy scooted his chair back toward the desk and pulled Ed down into a brief kiss. "Don't ever do that again. I have your information, Fullmetal. Now, finish what you started." The raven pulled the blonde's knees forward to make Ed straddle his hips.

Ed shivered at the demanding tone. Something about Roy's... demands... ran straight up his spine. Always had. The blond shivered as he was pulled further onto the raven's lap, "t-the door isn't locked..." He licked his lips and reached his hand down to stroke the raven's member gently.

Roy groaned and laid his head back. This wasn't exactly what he wanted, but knew he was gone enough for it to do the job. "They'll knock... Ed... focus." The raven slid his hands up the blonde's hips and moved them against him.

- - - Updated - - -

Roy groaned and laid his head back. This wasn't exactly what he wanted, but knew he was gone enough for it to do the job. "They'll knock... Ed... focus." The raven slid his hands up the blonde's hips and moved them against him.

Ed licked his lips and reached back to undo his pants and started to pull them down letting his own hard member spring from his pants. When did this become so natural for him? The blond leaned up and kissed him for the first time initiating it with Roy not being drunk.

Roy moaned in to the kiss and deepened it, bucking up against the blonde. He couldn't remember the last time he felt this way with someone after the first night. The raven moved his hands to Ed's rear and squeezed his cheeks.

Ed moaned kissing back more. His tongue rolled against the ravens as he rocked his hips against his. Tilting back a little he smiled against Roy's lips, "how did it feel as I sucked you off in front of everyone?" The blond shivered at his own words.

"Mmm... It felt like a bloody tease." Roy groaned and pulled the blonde higher up his hips, rubbing their hardened erections together between them. "Ed.... What part of that seemed appropriate?"

Ed smirked, "it didn't." He panted softly while looking at the raven. "But I think you really enjoyed it." Maybe Roy made him dirty. He rocked his hips against the others. "Hurry up so I can read that information."

"Oh no. I'm going to enjoy making you work." Roy pulled lube out of his jacket pocket and began stretching the blonde, holding the younger up for a better reach. He kind of liked the dirtier side of Ed. It was sexy, but deserved proper punishment. "Time for your punishment, Fullmetal."

Moaning Ed rocked his hips against his fingers but the real surprise was his obvious reaction to the punishment comment. He visibly shuddered and his cock grew harder, "what? Going to tease me and keep my orgasm away?"