Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

"Oh, we shall see." Roy used his free hand to dig in a side drawer while his other hand held the blonde up and worked his finger in the other's entrance. He slipped his hand between them and slipped a ring on Ed's member. "No cumming til I say you can."

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ed couldn't believe the flutters his stomach got at that moment. Moaning he felt his cock pulse from the blood restriction. His eyes seemed to glaze over with pleasure, "ah...taisa..." He rocked his hips wanting more.

Roy thrust his fingers roughly and stroked his own member, covering it in lube. "That's right. You can feel the restriction." The raven leaned forward and nipped the blonde's abs.

Ed moaned loudly while rocking against the fingers, "aw man Taisa... that feels... so strange..." His arms wrapped around the raven but he was careful with his metal arm. He was always careful of it, in a way he was a little ashamed of it.

Roy pulled his fingers out and spread the blonde's cheeks. "Sit, boy. I know you'll enjoy this." The raven dragged his tongue up Ed's chest and sucked on his collarbone.

Swallowing hard Ed shifted himself closer and wiggled until he was able to ease himself onto Roy's cock. At this angle and holding himself up it made him tighter than normal. He moaned slowly sitting fully on his member. His own was leaking pre-cum as he recienved more pleasure form Roy hitting his spot.

Roy groaned and moved his hands to the blonde's hips, rolling their hips together. "You wanted control. Now, you can take it. Move, Ed. Show me what you can do." The raven leaned in and kissed up Ed's neck.

Ed trembled on his tip toes, "ahhh..." He shivered and started to move on him then paused for a moment as the pleasure washed over him. He started to move again his body shaking

"Very good, Ed. You learn so fast." Roy chuckled and let his hands roam over the tan body. "How was dinner last night? Fresca get you the big kid's meal?"

Ed wanted to smack him then but instead he was washed over with a wonderful sensation. The blond groaned and rocked against him more, "jealous? How did your night go?" Hee panted hard his smaller member bobbed as he moved on him.

Roy chuckled and bucked his hips,moaning. "It was pleasant after the fighting." The raven trailed a hand up Ed's spine and buried it in his blonde braid, tugging back on it. "You are a sentimental one, Ed. I never would have guessed"

Ed moaned as his head was tugged back, "mmmnnn no I'm not." The blond continued to move wanting to come already but the ring made it impossible.

"Oh, but you showed such a soft side last night. So emotional..." Roy thrust deeper as he came hard in the blonde. Oh he had a plan now. "So jealous..."

"N-Not e-emotional!" The blond held onto his shoulders as his blush grew deeper. Ed trembled as he felt the other pulse inside him and fill him, "Ahhh... t-take the ring off..." He reached down to remove the ring himself, "a-and I'm not jealous..."

"On the contrary... very emotional jealousy in you. ." Roy grabbed Ed's wrists and smirked, shook his head. "No. That ring will stay on a bit longer. You can't cum until I say...." The raven smirked and scooted his chair back. "Until I say goodbye."

Ed shivered looking at the raven ignoring the jealous commen t because he wanted something much more interesting, "s-so I'm supposed to wonder around with this?" The blond licked his lips looking up at the other through his bangs. "W-What do you mean say goodbye?"

"I'm sure you heard the meeting. I'm leaving this afternoon. I need to call for a ticket and pack a bag." Roy released the blonde's wrists and grabbed his phone. "I will say goodbye before I leave. You can have your information too."

Ed cocked his head a little then reached back hanging up his phone, "no I'm coming with you." The blond glared at him. Oh man was he turned on but right then he was getting a little pissed. "I'm not... I'm not going to until you take me with you."

"Not going to what?" Roy raised an eyebrow and grabbed the phone again. "This is not up for debate, Fullmetal. I am going alone. Besides, you'll be busy with the information." The raven dialed the number for the station and put the phone to his ear. He was attempting to be civil with the blonde. He didn't need anyone else telling him how to do his job. "Shouldn't you worry about you and your brother's well being? If you'll excuse me, now. I need to make this phone call."

Irritated he realized where this was going and pulled himself away to pull up his pants but paused, "You want me to leave this on? When are you leaving?" Not allowed to orgasm until he left? He shuddered at the thought. "Or when you come back?" Of course he worried about him and his brother but with all his blood moving elsewhere it was hard to think about information.

"I will say goodbye before I leave the office." Roy waited while the phone rang and tapped his foot. He made the call short and simply ordered a ticket for his destination and two for another destination. After he hung up, he turned his attention back to the blonde. "Ed, you and your brother leave at 7 tonight. You can remove it before then."

Ed perked then, "where are we going?!" The blond smiled as he stood there looking at the raven then down to his own cock. "I don't know if I can close my pants with this on... even if I take it off it's not like it's just going to come out."

"You will see when you get the information." Roy stood and put himself away and straightened his clothes. "It will be taken care of. I promise you that." The raven straightened his desk out and turned to the blonde, pulling the shorter in to a deep kiss.

Ed shuddered against him kissing back in a needy way. The blond gripped the front of his shirt and moaned into his mouth. His cock was mostly put away in his pants as he ground it against Roy, "Mnnn..."

Roy pulled back and gave the blonde a second chaste kiss. "Now, you should really straighten your clothes out. I think I hear someone coming." The raven smirked as he took a seat again and began writing.