Page 63 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

Alex was stunned when Akita spoke to him like that. Turning his gaze to the care window and the scenery going by it not saying another word. He didn't know what else to say, feeling like he'd just get yelled at no matter what it was. He really was sorry for hurting Akita, and had no idea how to express that. Not wanting to make the other vampire angrier with him then he clearly already was. But that's like he wasn't unaware of why Akita had even taken him there today. Realizing he was apparently being too much for him and he no longer knew how to deal with him. This caused Alex to feel like he was just a burden at this point, half wanting to know why Akita didn't just throw him out somewhere and leave him to fend for himself. Alex didn't voice it though, worried that Akita may be so upset with him that he'd actually do it.

"It's easy for you to say that because you're not as out of control as Alex is." Medive argued not wanting Sakura to make himself seem completely innocent and in control. "It still comes down to the fact that you were changed after feeling a strong emotion that was not resolved and still carried through your transformation. Just because you are able to handle yourself better and think talking to me means you're not as out of control doesn't mean you aren't the same." He told Sakura with a tone that stated clearly he shouldn't give himself as much credit as he is.

"I will say you're incredibly well behaved and in control now than you were in the beginning and maybe as the jewel you've skipped most of the newborn stage. But don't count Alex out completely. Akita and I discussed what needs to be done to regain control of him and help him cope with things now. If he's successful Alex could end up being back to his old self by the time he finishes his newborn stage. If not... well then it looks like he'll have his own Red on his hands and in that case I definitely wish him luck." Medive explained. Already figuring the pair knew what Akita and Alex had come over that day. That Akita had already been having problems with Alex and was seeking help in figuring out how to handle him.

This time Jonah spoke as he sat down beside Sakura, "Sometimes people push feelings down really deep and act like they're not there anymore or that they moved on because they want to keep that person in their life. Even if it's only as a friend. That doesn't mean their feelings were ever truly dealt with or actually vanished." He explained to Sakura.

"Being changed into a vampire as you know strengthens feelings and relationships. Alex's love for you being so much older than his love for Akita overrode the bond that should have formed between them and instead formed a one sided bond. To you." Medive finished what Jonah was trying to explain. "His bond with Akita is still there and still exists, and he does still love the other vampire. But his bond to you is forcing his bond with Akita to practically vanish whenever you two are around each other and his bond to you is the strongest."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Ryuuichi Asami Shiki Doru

"Seems you got his all figure it out" he mumbled crossing his hands to his chest, leaning on the couch. He didn't like the fact that the other was right. He didn't like the fact that the other was still treating him like a menace, like he was an insubordinate vampire like Red or like Alex. But hearing the comparison about Alex being like Red something inside him flinched. He didn't want Alex to become Red. Not like her. She was crazy. Not to mention she ended up dead. He didn't want that for the other.

"Isn't there a way to help them? Maybe ... Maybe I can ... Maybe i can do something. Maybe he'll listen to me eventually" he said softing his words thinking about it. All that Alex wanted was him to give him a chance but ... Maybe if he did kissed him and then ordered him to just give up and be happy with Akita, wouldn't that work?

"I don't know ... this shit is new to me too. But i don't want him to end up like Red. In either way" he referred to her being a crazy ass bitch and the fact that she was now dead. He didn't felt sorry for her. She deserved it. But not the other was frustrated with him and Jonah and all that vampire change that he kind of wished someone there for him to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once arrived home and hot inside, Akita slammed the entrance door moving to the kitchen getting some blood bag from his fridge to calm his nerves out. He didn't want to start up a fight, but he was feeling like burning. He didn't belived the story Sakura said , nor what Alex said. There was something else between him and Sakura happening that he didn't want to believe. He didn't want Medive to be right.

All the talk he had with the other vampire was now running in his mind like a video , as he was drinking the blood bag dry.
    "Alex." it was a demanding call. This time no pampering, no lovey dovey from his part. "What happened back there ... with Sakura?" he asked as calmly as he could but his voice was menace. He had to take another blood bag to start drinking.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"He's not stable enough for you to be around right now." Medive told Sakura when he asked if he could help the pair. Saying that maybe Alex would listen to him eventually, as true as that was and that Alex probably would eventually listen to Sakura being around each other right now would not help the situation. "It's an all around tricky situation and it needs to be approached by the right person at the right time." He added not wanting to act like Sakura couldn't help but wanting to just throw in how tricky this whole thing was. It'd be easy to mess matters up more than they already are. The best bet right now was just letting Akita handle it, once things between the two were more normal then they could discuss the matter of Sakura helping to break the bond Alex had to him

"I'm sure none of us want that." He added after Sakura said he just didn't want Alex to end up like Red. That wasn't something any of them were hoping for. "Right now the best thing we can do is let them figure things out as far as they can before we help move things further. There is even the chance that we won't need to help at all." Medive commented with a small shrug.

Jonah on the other hand wasn't convinced and the look on his face throughout this whole conversation made it seem like he wouldn't really mind if he did turn out like Red as long as it meant Alex wasn't making moves towards Sakura anymore. At the same time he knew that if Akita could take proper control then Alex wouldn't behave in such a manner anymore either. "I don't care how things end as long as he doesn't try that again." He finally admitted feeling the need to voice how he was not remotely happy with the other vampire. Jonah had no issue with Alex as a human, he had always seemed well behaved when they were together, as a vampire his opinion of Alex had definitely changed.

When they got home Alex had opted for not following Akita into the kitchen knowing that he was still very clearly not happy with him and thinking the space would be the best right now. He could practically feel the disapproval and anger radiating off of him. It had only been a few minutes before he heard his name being called in a demanding manner making him hesitantly head towards the kitchen. Peeking his head in and noticing how the other was waiting there for him. Slowly entering the kitchen he stood across from him silently waiting to find out just how much trouble he was in since he knew that Akita had not believed what Sakura had said just like none of them had.

Finally Akita seemed to ask his question but despite it being as calm as the other vampire could manage Alex wasn't blind to the emotion really there. "It wasn't anything... really... he didn't return anything like always." Alex said softly before he sighed knowing that Akita wouldn't be happy with that. "I'm sorry... there was a draw to him that was so overwhelming... I just... wanted a chance..." This he knew probably wouldn't make sense to anyone else, but he had been honest to Akita in the beginning of their relationship and told him how he had strong romantic feelings for Sakura when they were in college together. "It was just a kiss... he didn't even return it and as you know he threw me across the room... there isn't anything more to say about it." Alex wasn't going to say he was sorry again other than that one throw in because he had already been yelled at in the car for trying to be apologetic.

But Akita's more demanding attitude made him unsure how to proceed, normally he'd be apologetic, do his best to behave how he thought Akita would want. Right now, he had no idea how that was though. Mainly because his normal fall backs only seemed to anger Akita more, and maybe he was to blame for that. Knowing deep down it wasn't right for him to always do that whenever Akita seemed to be mad at him.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

Sakura was a little bit surprised to hear Jonah talking so firmly but at the same time he liked it. That was a part of Jonah that he never saw it before. A possessive part of him that made his heart jump. He placed his hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "Hei ... that will not happen. I will not let it , just i did today" he said with a sigh, knowing that both of them knew what exactly happened with Alex in the living room. "i'm a big tough boy now" he winked smiling and making a funny face to change the mood in the room.
    "I just hope they will be ok" he added thinking of how hurt was Alex and how desperate he seemed about his approval.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you even thought for a second of me? Of how will i feel?" he said trying to be reasonable but it was hard. He was hurt. His trust and his love for Alex was trembling, and he just didn't know what to do anymore. He couldn't be like Medive. Even thought that way he could probably make Alex understand or worst, make him hate him even more.
    "Do you even love me anymore?" he looked at the other and in his eyes you could see how he felt. Hurt. And it was hurting too damn hard.
    "I did what you wanted. I've been the best version of me. Isn't this enough?" he added.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Jonah liked Sakura's response to his own possessiveness and he couldn't help the soft laugh when the other said he was a big tough boy now. "You keep tell yourself that, sexy." He mused with a smile. Medive was rolling his eyes but happy that the two were getting along so well, even if he wished that Sakura was that close to him. He'd deal with it, if it meant that he was here, in the house with all of them and happy. Figuring that the two of them were fine to be left alone again now that Alex was gone and there wasn't anyone or anything pressing things. "I'll leave you two be. I've got a few more things that need to be taken care of. Just... no ventures into town until we're positive you can control yourself." Medive said aiming that last part towards Sakura not wanting to take the chance of him hurting himself or someone else.

Alex didn't want to admit that at the time he hadn't thought of Akita and how this would make the other vampire feel, knowing it would just upset him even more. He could hear it, how he didn't seem to trust him anymore, how their whole relationship was hanging by a thread and it hurt to think about. The last thing he wanted was for Akita to decide he didn't want to be with him anymore and leave him, especially not when he had wanted to be a vampire to be with Akita. "Yes... I love you so much... and I never meant to hurt you." Alex said his own voice was soft, feeling as though this whole thing was hopeless and he'd never be forgiven.

"It's not that you aren't enough. I really don't know what got into me. I thought I was over Sakura... at least when I was human I was sure of it." Alex admitted not even knowing why this happened to him. He had been so sure he had moved on, he loved Akita so much and hadn't realized that he still loved Sakura because he had just been happy to have him as part of his life. "I don't know what happened... really I don't. From the moment I woke up like this I felt that strong bond to you and I was happy, excited... but I felt a pull to something else from the beginning too that I couldn't explain..." He paused and looked at his hands afraid to see what may cross Akita's face next. "The closer we got to Medive's home and Sakura the stronger that other feeling became... I got impatient... antsy... I still couldn't figure out what it was but I knew I had to get closer. The moment I saw Sakura it all just seemed to click but I still hadn't realized it was love or anything just that I had this need to be close to him..." He trailed off again finally bringing himself to look at Akita.

"I love you, and I always will, you're the one I really want to be with but that pull is still there and I don't know what to do about it. When I'm not near him it's just an absent feeling that there is something else I need to do. But when I get close to him... it's like it controls me completely. I'd never intentionally hurt you... and I never would have pressed to become a vampire if I had known this would happen. I really am sorry." He finally seemed to finish but there was still one more thing that had to be said, "It's one sided... Sakura made it plain and clear and I even betrayed him by pushing myself on him..." He felt terrible about the whole thing now that he was away from Sakura and back home with Akita, back with the vampire he really loved. It wasn't that he didn't love Sakura, since clearly he still did, but Akita was the person he wanted to be with. Was the whole reason he had wanted to be a vampire and he didn't want to lose him.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Got it daddy ..." said Sakura mocking him a little but it was just his way of agreeing with the other, not wanting to cause any more stress in the house. They had a to much drama for one day. He was laughing again, his body relaxing now that the others where gone. Having Alex here really did bug him a little. So, playing around was his way of relaxing.
    "We should test and see how strong i am. I really did a good push today but now i'm curious" he said to Jonah getting on his feet stretching his body. "Is there like a .... fitness room or training room in this mansion that i don't know about yet?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a deep breath he sighed after hearing the other speak. He let him finish all he had to say before he could say or do anything. Seeing Alex so vulnerable now, all he wanted was to hug him tightly and never let him go, but the other side of him told him that he needed to stay put and be firm about the matter. As Medive said. He had to show that he was the creator of him and he had to listen to him. He didn't want a slave, but a partner who would understand his world.

"Alex .... I don't want things to end either .... fuck ... I love you with my whole being but ...." he made a pause calming his tone and continued.

"I ... I .... I don't want to lose you, to lose this but ... I need to trust you again. I don't want to become a vampire that cannot trust his partner and fearing all the time that you might do something careless or even stupid like going in a mall without me" he leaned on the counter.
    "I really want you to experience the beautifulness of this life but ... i need you to be in this with me. I know its all excited and so but you need to take all step by step as i told you before. I don't like being naggy and such but ... guess you will not leave me a choice in this" he said sighing.

"But i'll do this .... You are forbidden to leave the house without me and don't make me put you in a cage cause i can" he said in his demanding firm tone. "If you want to do something you come up to me, like you did before and tell me. And if is possible we do it together. If not ... you'll BEHAVE"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"You really do love pressing his buttons don't you?" Jonah said with a laugh when Sakura had replied to Medive in such a manner noticing how the older vampire had rolled his eyes as he was leaving. Not that he minded himself, it was amusing to see this side of Sakura, a side that didn't cower to Medive like he would have when he was human. Even then Sakura didn't cower to Medive easily, but now it was seemingly impossible. He kind of found himself loving it. Mind torn from this train of thought when he was asked if there was a training or fitness room in the mansion that he didn't know about yet. "Technically speaking, no. But there is a room that we use when we want to blow of some steam and not sexually." Jonah replied taking Sakura's hand and leading him to the lower levels of the mansion. Stepping inside of a large room that looked as though it was unkempt and even destroyed despite still standing.

Hearing that Akita didn't want things to end either and that he loved him with his whole being made Alex perk up considerably. He was happy to know that he wasn't going to be tossed out or given up on despite what he had done. Hearing the but made his happiness disappear for a moment as he was told that Akita needed to trust him again, which he didn't really blame the other vampire for he just wished that he hadn't betrayed that trust to begin with. He wanted to mumble something about being sorry and just wanting to see how things looked differently at the mention of not doing anything stupid like going to the mall without him but stopped himself from doing that looking at the counter instead. Alex didn't think he was leaving Akita with no option but to be naggy, but again felt it best not to object.

Being told he was forbidden to leave the house without Akita he pouted, not even hiding that but knowing that Akita was only doing this for his best interest, their best interest. "Okay..." He mumbled as he was told that they'd do it if it was possible and if not he'd behave. The way it was said made it clear this wasn't up for debate and though he didn't like it he'd do his best to behave himself. Alex could remember how Akita liked him behaving when he was human and he tried to focus on that so he could remember it more clearly whenever he felt the need or urge to sneak off.

Now that they had covered everything and he was depressed at the thought of again being confined to the house he decided to try to at least make something positive of this. "Does it at least mean that we'll get to spend more time together?" He asked perking up a little at the idea. Remembering how Akita was always leaving and leaving him behind. If he needed to be watched like this then that meant they could spend more time together, right? Alex really hoped so, it wouldn't make being confined to the house any more exciting but he'd at least be spending his time stuck in it with someone he really cared about. "We could... watch a movie or something?" He offered hopefully.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"You really do love pressing his buttons don't you?"
    "He asks for it" Sakura shrugged laughing and being silly. Being a new born vampire gave him the possibility to act silly. As Jonah spoke about a room for their blowing steam he got really interested and fallowed the other down the stairs and right to a room that seemed it was on the brick of collapsing.

"Wow ... you guys destroyed it pretty harsh " he said looking around the room and the objects inside. "How does even the mansion still hold up with this room beneath and hasn't collapsed yet?" he asked looking at the wholes in the walls just imagine it what and who did this before. "Well ... it this things still holds then it should do it" he shrugged turning to face Jonah at the other end of the room. "Ready to get some new vampire ass kick?" he said laughing taking his position for the attack.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes i will be constantly with you and no ... we will not watch movies" he said firmly taking a deep breath. "We will train. You will learn how to use your powers at their fullest and also at their minimum potential. Also, you will learn to control your thirst around human blood. After training you will have a test. If you fail it, then the training will continue more harden than it was" he added keeping eye contact with the other.

"If you work with me in this training and you improve along the way, i guarantee you you will feel much better and maybe have some big rewards" he said putting up a cocky smile leaning on the counter again. "If you don't cooperate than .. you'll leave me no choose but to lock you up and feed you through bars" his eyes turned a little darker at that idea but it was only to make it more dramatic for the other. But Alex didn't had to know.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Just try to give him a break once in awhile. He really does care about you." Jonah said giving Sakura a small smile. "When the time comes you two will discuss what got between you and hopefully be able to forgive and move on." He added before leading Sakura downstairs.

"Harsh is probably the nicest word to use." Jonah mused looking around the room. "Because despite the damage you see here the house has other supports that allow this room to undergo just about anything and not mess with the integrity of the main building." He explained. "Oh? You think you can kick my ass?" The other vampire teased Sakura before he was getting into a position himself, motioning for Sakura to give it his best shot.

Being told that they would not watch movies but would be training made him pout again. That didn't sound remotely interesting or fun, putting his head on his hand and using the other hand to draw patterns on the counter. Feeling even more bummed out when he was told if he failed the tests that Akita gave him the training would continue harder than it was before. "Okay." He said softly with a sigh not really liking this.

"I'll cooperate." He mumbled even if he did want to throw a fit like a child he knew Akita wouldn't respond well to it and he'd probably just get in trouble again. The idea of them spending so much time together was pleasant, but the training and all made it feel like it'd be nothing but miserable. He turned his gaze away from Akita when he noticed the darker way he had look at him when he said that he'd leave him no choice but to lock him up and feed him through bars if he didn't cooperate. Alex felt like he had done enough and pushed Akita enough already, he didn't want to make the other man regret giving him another chance and just decide he wasn't worth the trouble.

"Does it have to start right now though?" He asked feeling like this was a lot and wanting to at least be able to have some nice downtime with Akita before he'd end up stuck doing anything but that. There had to be some part of his boyfriend that didn't want to jump right into training him, and Alex really hoped they wouldn't jump right into it. It all sounded so boring and he could already feel his interest in doing any of it disappearing. Even though he knew he'd have to do his best to behave himself and pay attention.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Oh ... you're feeling confident" he said laughing. "I like my men confident" he said right before running towards Jonah, using his vampire speed preparing a punch. Apparently Jonah read his action, maybe that was a rocky move but that was what came to his mind at that moment. He turned, making a small spin but Jonah caught his move again making Sakura a little frustrated. Jumping back to take a breath he looked at Jonah. "Give me all you've go. Don't hold back. I can handle it" he said in a serious tone. He was dead serious about the fight. He wanted to have a real vampire fight. And that it was. With punches, trows in the walls, trows on the ground, another set of punches ending with them being on the floor Jonah winning the battle pinning Sakura on the ground.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He so wanted to hug him and cuddle with him but he knew that if he would fall into that Alex wouldn't do anything after. He would try to startle it. "Not right away. You have till tonight" He said getting closer to him kissing Alex on the cheek. "If I were you I'll get something to eat to have my strength" he said dead serious. "I'll take a shower" he said shortly leaving the kitching.

In the meant time in his mind, he started to chant a small incantation that he got it long ago from a witch friend, that put a spell around the house, so that no vampire can leave the house. That way he could be relaxed every time he would leave Alex alone for different activities. He didn't told Alex about the spell because he wanted to trust him that he wouldn't do anything stupid.

Page 63 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles