Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

"Got it daddy ..." said Sakura mocking him a little but it was just his way of agreeing with the other, not wanting to cause any more stress in the house. They had a to much drama for one day. He was laughing again, his body relaxing now that the others where gone. Having Alex here really did bug him a little. So, playing around was his way of relaxing.

"We should test and see how strong i am. I really did a good push today but now i'm curious" he said to Jonah getting on his feet stretching his body. "Is there like a .... fitness room or training room in this mansion that i don't know about yet?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a deep breath he sighed after hearing the other speak. He let him finish all he had to say before he could say or do anything. Seeing Alex so vulnerable now, all he wanted was to hug him tightly and never let him go, but the other side of him told him that he needed to stay put and be firm about the matter. As Medive said. He had to show that he was the creator of him and he had to listen to him. He didn't want a slave, but a partner who would understand his world.

"Alex .... I don't want things to end either .... fuck ... I love you with my whole being but ...." he made a pause calming his tone and continued.

"I ... I .... I don't want to lose you, to lose this but ... I need to trust you again. I don't want to become a vampire that cannot trust his partner and fearing all the time that you might do something careless or even stupid like going in a mall without me" he leaned on the counter.

"I really want you to experience the beautifulness of this life but ... i need you to be in this with me. I know its all excited and so but you need to take all step by step as i told you before. I don't like being naggy and such but ... guess you will not leave me a choice in this" he said sighing.

"But i'll do this .... You are forbidden to leave the house without me and don't make me put you in a cage cause i can" he said in his demanding firm tone. "If you want to do something you come up to me, like you did before and tell me. And if is possible we do it together. If not ... you'll BEHAVE"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"You really do love pressing his buttons don't you?" Jonah said with a laugh when Sakura had replied to Medive in such a manner noticing how the older vampire had rolled his eyes as he was leaving. Not that he minded himself, it was amusing to see this side of Sakura, a side that didn't cower to Medive like he would have when he was human. Even then Sakura didn't cower to Medive easily, but now it was seemingly impossible. He kind of found himself loving it. Mind torn from this train of thought when he was asked if there was a training or fitness room in the mansion that he didn't know about yet. "Technically speaking, no. But there is a room that we use when we want to blow of some steam and not sexually." Jonah replied taking Sakura's hand and leading him to the lower levels of the mansion. Stepping inside of a large room that looked as though it was unkempt and even destroyed despite still standing.

Hearing that Akita didn't want things to end either and that he loved him with his whole being made Alex perk up considerably. He was happy to know that he wasn't going to be tossed out or given up on despite what he had done. Hearing the but made his happiness disappear for a moment as he was told that Akita needed to trust him again, which he didn't really blame the other vampire for he just wished that he hadn't betrayed that trust to begin with. He wanted to mumble something about being sorry and just wanting to see how things looked differently at the mention of not doing anything stupid like going to the mall without him but stopped himself from doing that looking at the counter instead. Alex didn't think he was leaving Akita with no option but to be naggy, but again felt it best not to object.

Being told he was forbidden to leave the house without Akita he pouted, not even hiding that but knowing that Akita was only doing this for his best interest, their best interest. "Okay..." He mumbled as he was told that they'd do it if it was possible and if not he'd behave. The way it was said made it clear this wasn't up for debate and though he didn't like it he'd do his best to behave himself. Alex could remember how Akita liked him behaving when he was human and he tried to focus on that so he could remember it more clearly whenever he felt the need or urge to sneak off.

Now that they had covered everything and he was depressed at the thought of again being confined to the house he decided to try to at least make something positive of this. "Does it at least mean that we'll get to spend more time together?" He asked perking up a little at the idea. Remembering how Akita was always leaving and leaving him behind. If he needed to be watched like this then that meant they could spend more time together, right? Alex really hoped so, it wouldn't make being confined to the house any more exciting but he'd at least be spending his time stuck in it with someone he really cared about. "We could... watch a movie or something?" He offered hopefully.

"You really do love pressing his buttons don't you?"

"He asks for it" Sakura shrugged laughing and being silly. Being a new born vampire gave him the possibility to act silly. As Jonah spoke about a room for their blowing steam he got really interested and fallowed the other down the stairs and right to a room that seemed it was on the brick of collapsing.

"Wow ... you guys destroyed it pretty harsh " he said looking around the room and the objects inside. "How does even the mansion still hold up with this room beneath and hasn't collapsed yet?" he asked looking at the wholes in the walls just imagine it what and who did this before. "Well ... it this things still holds then it should do it" he shrugged turning to face Jonah at the other end of the room. "Ready to get some new vampire ass kick?" he said laughing taking his position for the attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes i will be constantly with you and no ... we will not watch movies" he said firmly taking a deep breath. "We will train. You will learn how to use your powers at their fullest and also at their minimum potential. Also, you will learn to control your thirst around human blood. After training you will have a test. If you fail it, then the training will continue more harden than it was" he added keeping eye contact with the other.

"If you work with me in this training and you improve along the way, i guarantee you you will feel much better and maybe have some big rewards" he said putting up a cocky smile leaning on the counter again. "If you don't cooperate than .. you'll leave me no choose but to lock you up and feed you through bars" his eyes turned a little darker at that idea but it was only to make it more dramatic for the other. But Alex didn't had to know.

"Just try to give him a break once in awhile. He really does care about you." Jonah said giving Sakura a small smile. "When the time comes you two will discuss what got between you and hopefully be able to forgive and move on." He added before leading Sakura downstairs.

"Harsh is probably the nicest word to use." Jonah mused looking around the room. "Because despite the damage you see here the house has other supports that allow this room to undergo just about anything and not mess with the integrity of the main building." He explained. "Oh? You think you can kick my ass?" The other vampire teased Sakura before he was getting into a position himself, motioning for Sakura to give it his best shot.

Being told that they would not watch movies but would be training made him pout again. That didn't sound remotely interesting or fun, putting his head on his hand and using the other hand to draw patterns on the counter. Feeling even more bummed out when he was told if he failed the tests that Akita gave him the training would continue harder than it was before. "Okay." He said softly with a sigh not really liking this.

"I'll cooperate." He mumbled even if he did want to throw a fit like a child he knew Akita wouldn't respond well to it and he'd probably just get in trouble again. The idea of them spending so much time together was pleasant, but the training and all made it feel like it'd be nothing but miserable. He turned his gaze away from Akita when he noticed the darker way he had look at him when he said that he'd leave him no choice but to lock him up and feed him through bars if he didn't cooperate. Alex felt like he had done enough and pushed Akita enough already, he didn't want to make the other man regret giving him another chance and just decide he wasn't worth the trouble.

"Does it have to start right now though?" He asked feeling like this was a lot and wanting to at least be able to have some nice downtime with Akita before he'd end up stuck doing anything but that. There had to be some part of his boyfriend that didn't want to jump right into training him, and Alex really hoped they wouldn't jump right into it. It all sounded so boring and he could already feel his interest in doing any of it disappearing. Even though he knew he'd have to do his best to behave himself and pay attention.

"Oh ... you're feeling confident" he said laughing. "I like my men confident" he said right before running towards Jonah, using his vampire speed preparing a punch. Apparently Jonah read his action, maybe that was a rocky move but that was what came to his mind at that moment. He turned, making a small spin but Jonah caught his move again making Sakura a little frustrated. Jumping back to take a breath he looked at Jonah. "Give me all you've go. Don't hold back. I can handle it" he said in a serious tone. He was dead serious about the fight. He wanted to have a real vampire fight. And that it was. With punches, trows in the walls, trows on the ground, another set of punches ending with them being on the floor Jonah winning the battle pinning Sakura on the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He so wanted to hug him and cuddle with him but he knew that if he would fall into that Alex wouldn't do anything after. He would try to startle it. "Not right away. You have till tonight" He said getting closer to him kissing Alex on the cheek. "If I were you I'll get something to eat to have my strength" he said dead serious. "I'll take a shower" he said shortly leaving the kitching.

In the meant time in his mind, he started to chant a small incantation that he got it long ago from a witch friend, that put a spell around the house, so that no vampire can leave the house. That way he could be relaxed every time he would leave Alex alone for different activities. He didn't told Alex about the spell because he wanted to trust him that he wouldn't do anything stupid.

"I've noticed." Jonah mused when Sakura told him he liked his men confident. A moment later and he was running towards him, however, Jonah was ready and capable of moving out of the way. Each time he was able to catch the move or simply dodge it a small amused look crossing his face. Being told to give it his all and not hold back he laughed softly. "You realize since we can read each other's thoughts in a sense that neither one of us is going to win unless we don't think about it first right?" He mused as he instantly moved forward more than willing to amuse Sakura.

Hearing that it wouldn't start until tonight made him perk up again wondering if that meant that they could spend some time together and relax beforehand after all then. But just as he was about to ask Akita was already saying that he should get something to eat so he'd have his strength indicating he was going to need it and then saying he was going to take a shower leaving the kitchen a moment later. This made Alex huff unhappily as he looked around the kitchen feeling just as trapped in the house as before just in a whole new way. A more restricting way really, at least before if he left without telling Akita he wouldn't have gotten in as much trouble and would have really only been in trouble for not telling the other where he was going because he worried about him. Now it was because he was worried what he would do.

For a few minutes he just stood there unhappily before finally sighing and doing as he was told drinking a bag of blood. After he was pouting in the living room with his arms crossed over his chest. There was a part of him that hoped if he pouted enough that Akita would feel bad and decide that they should just cuddle and spend time together instead of any kind of training.

"I don't know how this telepathy works yet" he said pushing Jonah to the wall trying to punch him again but it was no use. The other would avoid his every move which only made Sakura more frustrated. As they were a few steps apart he tried to concentrate freeing his mind not thinking of anything. He tried to keep his mind as blank as possible and away from the other and made another run to him. This time, he manage to scratch Jonahs shirt on the chest with his nails and just when he was about to punch him again, Jonah caught him by the arm and pushed him down on the floor. Sakura growled in pain a little but had stopped fighting feeling tired.

"Well ... at least i got something ... " he said patting his breath looking up at Jonah. Seeing him above him and all that fight made a strange hunger for him to urge his guts. Then again the sexual intensity between them got only stronger. And the fact that he was pinned on the floor with his hands side to side wasn't that helping. Only more arousing. "At least i like the view i got at the end" he giggled putting up a cocky smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shower didn't took long as usual. He was done in minutes and dressed up for the training. Taking another pair of shirt and special pants for Alex, he went downstairs to see him stranding on the couch. He could tell he didn't like it but at least he did as he was told and ate something. He placed the clothes on the couch as he spoke. "You need to change into this before training" he said and before the other would comment something he pushed him on the couch back holding his hands behind his neck trapping him on the spot.

"First lesson. Keep your instincts alert. Don't take your guard down or you'll end up dust" he said between his teeth keeping his face inches away from Alex still holding him still. "This is a way to control your powers. Expect the unexpected" he added in a whisper looking at his lips and back in his eyes smiling. "Get dressed" he commanded licking his lips as he freed him from his grip, stepping away from the boy.

"You're so insatiable lately." Jonah laughed when he heard the other giggle about the good view he got at the end and seeing that cocky smile on the other's face. "Doesn't help that it makes you incredibly cute." He purred in the other vampire's ear before he was kissing his neck still holding Sakura pinned beneath him. It was a nice view of the other vampire as well, he really did enjoy seeing him beneath him, but he enjoyed other things about the other vampire as well. Kissing the other's lips after he released his arms and sat up sitting there and smiling at Sakura.

"Come on sexy, before you get way too tempting." Jonah mused as he was getting up from the floor and holding his hand out to help Sakura up as well. "Feeling tired now?" He questioned thoughtfully since it was clear how this had ended. Sakura really did have great control of himself, this little match between them made that clear.

Alex glanced towards the clothes that Akita had put on the couch and told him to change into for training not really understanding why he needed to change and it made him curious what exactly was going to happen. But before he could do anything he was pushed back against the couch and his hands were pinned keeping him in that position. His eyes locking with Akita's as his boyfriend told him his first lesson involved remaining alert. Alex being as surprised as he was didn't even know how to respond until he was already released and Akita was stepping back telling him once more to get changed.

"Why do I have to wear that for training?" Alex asked as he pushed himself up from the couch. He still started to strip out of what he was wearing so he could change into what the older vampire had grabbed for him but he didn't understand the need to actually change. It didn't mean that he didn't notice how Akita had licked his lips and it really did make him wish that they were doing more intimate or even just some simple cuddling instead. He was still hopeful that they would end up cuddling together in the end.

"I kind of got the hand of my ace's" he said laughing and winking at him in a playful way. Seeing the other getting up made him a little sad but he was right. He was becoming insatiable. But how could he not be when he had such a stunning guy right there just for him. Taking his hand to get back on his feet he sighed. "All this work out made me kind of tired. Not to mention the fact that you got all my moves slowed me and had to put more effort in the next ones" he said rubbing his shoulder. "But it was fun" he added. "i'm kind of hungry though" he said feeling his stomach growling and his throat sour.

"Shall we eat something and then head to bed?" he asked grabbing the others arms acting all cute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This clothes even if they are light they prevent you from getting harm. They're like a shield until you get used to batles" he said watching the other undressing and dressing the new clothes. He had to admit that it was hard to keep himself away from pinning him down on the spot and do all the kinkiest things with him. But he had to keep it together and not show affection yet.

"Fallow me" he added moving towards the basement where there was a large room with boxing bags and mattresses on the floor. As soon as he got to the other side of the room he turned to Alex. "Attack me" he ordered getting ready for him.

"Let's get you some food then." He mused watching how Sakura was behaving, leaning in to kiss the other's neck again giving him a bright smile. "Then we'll get you to bed." He purred before he was pulling away and leading the way back to the kitchen. Leaving his hand in Sakura's to pull the other vampire along behind him. "Now then cutie. What kind of food are you hungry for? Blood? Human food?" He questioned the other wondering if he was craving one over the other or maybe he wanted both.

"And I need that protection?" Alex asked as if it was absurd. Not feeling like Akita would hurt him or anything and feeling as though such a precaution was completely unnecessary. When he was lead from the living room and down into the basement he entered the room and glanced around it before Akita was telling him to attack him, or well ordering him to do so. "Why?" Alex asked not understanding why this kind of training was necessary. But he knew the more he questioned it the more he was probably just going to frustrate Akita so instead he just tried to think about what he could do or how he might be able to win in such a situation before he was launching himself forward. Thinking maybe if he did as the other man said upstairs and used his instincts that he could win.

"Both it would be gross" he said making a funny face not liking the picture in his head. "I'll go with some blood today" he added as they reached the kitchen and waited patiently for his blood bag. As soon as he got it he started drinking out of it. At first sip by sip but his thirst got more intense. As he finished the last drop he was holding the blood bag in his fist trying to control he urge of hunger that was trying to overcome him. Small drops of sweat turned on his forehead as he was trying to control it. "Damn it" he cures through his teeth trying to take deep breath to calm himself up. His fangs were still out piercing in his lower lip as a small growl came out from his throat.

He grabbed the edge of the table near to him focusing on something else. He had to control it and not surrender to that craving that was burning his insides. what the hell is happening??? why do i feel like this????I was fine before!!! Keeping his eyes closed he started to count as much as possible as he learned in sports. Little by little that helped and the burning was slowly faded.

"Guess i'm not gonna drink again on an empty stomach. Not good for me " he tried to make a joke as he opened his eyes and saw a worried Jonah before him. "I'm fine ... really ... it's ok now" he said with a deep breath. "I guess i had to much adrenalling for one day and is time for some rest" he said heading towards the stairs to go to his room.

that was crazy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that the other hesitated but doing as he was told he did the same. As soon as they were face to face he dodged the punch Alex was using and caught him on the collar , made a spine and he landed Alex on the ground with a big buff. That fall would mess your body but as for a vampire was not that bad, but he was still a little shaken up. He stepped away and took his position again.

"Get up and concentrate" he said as he waited for Alex to get up and this time he was the one attacking. Punch after punch he wanted to test the others ability to move as quick as possible.

Jonah was definitely concerned about Sakura standing at the other's side his hand on his back rubbing it gently trying to help him since he was aware of the problem from their own bond. Once Sakura got ahold of himself he was quick to tell him he was okay and that he wasn't going to drink on an empty stomach again. "I think that's a good idea." He agreed. Sakura turning to go up to his room meant that Jonah followed, making sure the other vampire was tucked in and comfortable. "I'm going to go help Medive, but I'll come back and join you when I finish. Get some sleep." Jonah told him leaning down to kiss his forehead knowing that Sakura had quite the day and wanting him to get some much needed rest.

Alex already didn't like this, staring up at the ceiling a bit stunned. He wasn't lying there for very long when he heard Akita tell him to get up and concentrate. "On what?" Alex asked frustrated as he pushed himself up off the floor. It didn't even feel like he was standing for more than a couple of seconds before Akita had come at him, he did his best to avoid the punches but in the end he just didn't have full grasp of himself and his movements yet. Groaning he turned back to Akita, "Why do I need to learn this?" He asked not understanding it. It wasn't easy for Alex to imagine when he'd ever need to be able to do any of this.

He was trying his best to do what Akita wanted of him and to give it his best shot but his mind was so easily distracted. It didn't help that he wasn't used to such quick movements and though as a vampire himself he could see them it wasn't always easy or possible to dodge such things. That didn't stop him from attacking back himself, wanting to prove that he could do it. After some time he just couldn't keep up anymore, a soft groan escaping him. "I'm done... it's too much." He told Akita making it clear he didn't want to and wouldn't be able to continue with this kind of training.

"thank you Jonah" he smiled getting in bed closing his eyes as he was kissed on the forehead. The training really got him hard and the thing that happened in the kitchen was strange as that making him wonder what that was all about. But he soon fell asleep ignoring everything else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita growled seeing that the other wanted to give up. He moved in his vampire speed and pinned Alex on the ground. "Whats the point? The point is to make you use those powers you so like in your advantage. Out there are other vampires that aren't as kind and friendly like me or our friends and you have to know how to protect yourself" he pinned the others hands on the ground, standing on top of him. "Being a vampire is not all fun. Is not like in the movies Alex. Is not all sparkling things and rainbows" he added being serious about it.

Being a vampire meant that every time he was out he had to keep his senses sharp and focused on everything around him. "Focus on what you asked. Focus on everything. Every sound around you, every movement someone is making. Trust your instinct when it tells you something is wrong and move with caution. Be strong when you are attacked and be always one step ahead of it" he added keeping eye contact with him.

All it took was him blinking to find himself pinned to the floor Akita having growled, their eyes locking on each other when he had said he was done. Sure he didn't expect every vampire to be friendly like Akita and their friends but still, he didn't feel like this was something he had to learn right now. "I know, but it's hard." Alex whined when he was told being a vampire wasn't all fun and that it wasn't like the movies. Without a doubt he blamed Akita pressing things so hard on him sneaking off while the other had been asleep mere hours after being changed and the events that had followed. Alex felt like he had learned his lesson though, sure he was still eager and excited but he at least understood that things wouldn't happen as quickly as he would have liked.

"Can't we just take a break? This is a lot to learn all at once." He questioned. Things weren't coming to Alex very easily, he had a hard time remaining focused and keeping his mind on what he was supposed to be doing. It was hard for him, he needed time and he needed a break. Everything Akita had said earlier was hitting him hard again, how they'd be doing a lot of training and he'd be tested on what he learned, how if he didn't pass they'd continue training but harder. It made him inwardly groan since it was already so difficult for him. Alex knew he'd have to give it his best shot but after everything that had happened today he just wasn't mentally ready for this. The break would at least allow him to get his mind to focus on the task at hand, something he wasn't able to do previously since he had not known what exactly Akita would be training him in tonight.

His heart was slowly melting only by the image of Alex unhappy. It was breaking his heart and his selfcontrol of not being lovey dovey broke, leaving the lovey Akita instead now on top of the other. Before the other could say anything else he pinned his lips on his locking them into a passionate kiss. He wanted to claim him his once again and to remind him that he belonged to no one but him and him only.

He freed the others hands as his own hands moved to the others chest and down his waist.

Alex wasn't sure what he expected, but a small part of him figured that Akita would tell him that there wasn't time for a break. Instead the other vampire's lips were on his in a passionate kiss that he was more than happy to return. His hands being released a moment later he felt the other's hand on his chest before they had moved to his waist. Alex moaned into the kiss, appreciating this type of attention over what he had been given since this morning. It was a nice change and he'd be lying to say that he hadn't been hoping to get this side of the other to reappear.

He just couldn't keep himself away from the other. He loved him too much to not love him in that matter.

Akita slipped his hand under the shirt reaching his erected nipples playing with his finger on the hard bulb as he continued kissing him with more hunger than ever before. Small growls were escaping his throat not caring about anything else. In that moment he just wanted him. Wanted Alex with all that he got to offer.

Breaking the kiss to take a breath he removed his shirt and the others starting to place kisses on his chest, resting for a bit with his twisted tongue on the little bulbs, sucking them slowly. He then moved lower to his stomach taking off the others pants on no time, wrapping his fingers on the aroused member.

He was definitely enjoying their kiss, moaning into it as he felt Akita's hand under his shirt. Fingers playing with the hard peaks causing him to moan more. Really enjoying the attention, especially considering how things have been between them lately. Alex used the kiss breaking as a chance to catch his breath, allowing Akita to slip his shirt off. The moment he was freed from his shirt Akita had his lips against his skin again. His boyfriend's tongue swirling around his nipples had him groaning and pressing up into the other's mouth.

Saying he was impatient was an understatement as Akita moved lower and started to get him out of his pants. such impatience was temporarily relieved when he felt Akita's fingers wrapping around his hard length. For a moment he was alright but then grew impatient again, pushing himself up he reached to undo Akita's pants and get the other fully undressed.

Akita smirked seeing the other so eagerly impatient with the way he was handling his body. The fact that the other still wanted him that badly made him feel happy but he couldn't ignore the possessiveness inside him. He pushed Alex back on the floor lifting one of his legs in the air as he pushed himself slowly inside him, growling like a predator feeling the insides wrap around his hard erection.

As soon as he was full length in he started to move inside him, ramping him as never. Bending down to him, he caught his lips into another hungry kiss pounding inside him. "You're ... mine ... just ... mine" he growled fiercely through kisses. That was a possessive side of him that he never showed before. He wanted to show the other that he was made only for him. Not Sakura nor anyone could give him what he wanted. "YOU'RE MINE" he growled one more time as he sank his teeth into the others neck pouncing inside him with all his power.

Alex wasn't surprised to be pushed back down on the floor when he had finished getting the other out of his pants, but the way Akita was quick to lift one of his legs before he was pushing inside of him was surprising. A soft groan passed his lips at the slow entrance but he found himself appreciating how slow it was. Not that he really had a chance to appreciate it for very long before he felt Akita's thrusts, which rocked his body and had him crying out in pleasure. A growl escaped him when he was told that he was Akita's and just the other's through kisses in such a fierce and possessive manner.

"A-akita..." He gasped feeling the way the other was thrusting into him was driving him crazy but he absolutely loved it all the same. The way he growled that he was his in such a manner he was stunned by the other's teeth sinking into his neck. Akita's thrusts pounding into him with such force and the other's teeth in his neck made it so he came to a shuddering orgasm crying out Akita's name. It came so suddenly to him and without any warning at all. Sure he had felt the pleasure and his orgasm rising but he still had not expected to reach it so quickly, it was just hard to deny or apparently even really grasp when Akita was the one giving him so much pleasure.

A soft whine escaped him as his mind started to clear up a little with his release, one of his hands was resting on his boyfriend's chest the other was grasping helplessly at the floor. "Damn..." He moaned out trying to get a grip on himself. This was one of the things he loved about Akita, about them as a couple, no one had ever managed to make him feel the way the other vampire did. Even now as a vampire their chemistry was undeniable, and he was so sure that no one else could make him feel that way.

Hearing his name being screamed in such a manner made him climax right after feeling the insides grasping his member. Gasping for air he licked his lips from the others blood that was still on his mouth. "You're mine Alex. I will not share you anyone" he said in a dominant voice kissing him one last time before getting of him, next to him on the floor patting his breath.

He couldn't tell what has gotten into him that he was so angry. hungry with lust and so possessive but that was how he felt towards the other. He wasn't going to share Alex. Not even with Sakura. He will try everything he could to break that bond between them. No matter what that would be.

After the way Akita had made him feel he was more than happy to not be shared with anyone else. He just hoped that he'd be able to keep a level head and not try anything with Sakura again if they were to meet face to face again sometime soon. But after everything that had happened he was positive he wouldn't be doing much of anything outside these walls for quite awhile. Part of him was bored by the idea and depressed, another knew it was what was best for him and so he'd do his best to perform like Akita wanted and to make his boyfriend happy.

The other vampire was lying on the floor beside him now, for a moment Alex was remaining completely still before he was shifting and curling into the other's side. "I love you." He said softly nuzzling the other's chest. It was important to him that he tell Akita that and made sure that he knew he really did. Absently he was running his hand over the other's torso, just enjoying the moment. Enjoying being able to relax with him and both being relaxed, no one angry, no one upset.

~ Time Skip ~

Almost a month went by and everything seemed just fine with Alex. He was improving in a good way. In these weeks Akita took Alex outside the house, showing him different vampires on their territory but monitoring them from afar. He didn't want any conflict with them. Some where cruel, some brutal. That was the dark side of being a vampire. He just hopped that showing Alex all that he would start to understand that all he did was for his own sake and well being.

"Good morning little fang" he said as he was taking some blood bags from the fridge to have their meal for the day. "Did you sleep well?" he said kissing him as he left him a bag of blood and sat next to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

All this time Sakura trained with Jonah in that room and started to get a hold of his powers. His strength and his speed were now even better. On that morning he woke up quite early, leaving Jonah alone sleeping in his room and went in the kitchen to get something to eat. Remembering how he felt when he drank blood on an empty stomach he changed his mind and started to make himself a sandwich.

Just when he was about to leave he saw Medive in the doorway. "Jesus! Could you make a small sound so i know you're there and not scare me to death" he said passing him to sit on the couch to watch tv and eat. For the past weeks Sakura and Medive started to get along better. Not quite like lovers but there was starting to be a little spark between them. But Sakura didn't want to do anything without Jonah knowing and agreeing so he kept his insatiable needs only for Jonah.

"How come you are up so early?" he asked as he was chewing the food, starting to feel better.

The past month was definitely one that passed so quickly it was almost like a blur to him. Still, he had learned a lot, and was getting better. Doing his best to continue to make Akita happy and retain the lessons he was given. Ever since that day things had been easier for them, almost like they were back to normal. It was reassuring, and though Akita was still firm in a lot of things he was also gentler with many things. Making Alex more responsive to what was being taught to him, what Akita was trying to teach him.

Having woken up that morning he had gotten in the shower and was running around the house in just a pair of boxers as he was enjoying a calm morning. Heading downstairs he met Akita in the kitchen who was just getting some blood bags from the fridge for them. "Morning." Alex replied moving to sit down. Returning the kiss he was given. "Very well. How'd you sleep?" He asked giving Akita a curious look.

"You're a vampire, you should have heard me coming." Medive replied to the other's words watching Sakura. Jonah had filled him in on how the other vampire apparently still needed human food, so he had made sure to continue to have their kitchen stocked. Even if Jonah was the one who normally went shopping he always made sure they had the funds to buy anything that Jonah wanted to get Sakura or that Sakura wanted. Their relationship had been getting better, but it definitely wasn't what it once was, even if he was hoping that at some point it would be.

"I just couldn't sleep. Finishing up some last details and checking in on Akita and Alex's progress." Medive replied as he turned to watch Sakura who was sitting on the couch eating. "I'm surprised you're up this early." He commented giving the other a questioning look. Wondering if Sakura was really up so early just because he was hungry or if there was another reason. But Sakura was still much bolder than he used to be, making him often unpredictable to Medive who was more cautious when addressing him now.

"It was a well taken sleep that i didn't had in a long time" he said smiling starting to drink from the bag stretching his muscles. "That training fight that we had really knocked me down" he added laughing looking at Alex. It was like before. When he was still human and things weren't so tense all the time or trying to figure out things. Akita was happy to have Alex reached that kind of progress, he just hopped that everything had settle with his feelings. They kind of stopped talking about the others and just be in their own bubble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're a vampire, you should have heard me coming."

"Well apparently not in the morning" he mumbled continuing eating, ignoring the other.

Sakura's body tense a little when he heard about Akita and Alex. He never asked how they were of how the whole training stuff was going. He had turned into a terrible friend, but he didn't want to upset anyone with that matter. Plus, he didn't want to mess the others silent life.

"Me too trust me"he said sighing looking at the half sandwich that he still had. "I'm on high alert whenever the hunger kicks in" he said looking in the distance like he was in a trance. "You know you can sit on the couch .... i wont bite" he said ironically as the other was still standing keeping his distance. "I still can't figure it out why i can't ... get quite well along with you" he said more for himself. "But i'm trying" he added looking at the other. "Guess it was something big, hugh?" he said changing the tv channels one by one not finding something interesting.