Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

"I'm fine." Alex insisted not liking that even Sakura was asking him this and he was sure it showed on his face that he was tired of being asked that. The fact that the other vampire was acting so defensive set off something inside of him that wanted to demand he relax, but he pushed that down. It was easy for him to remember their past together, their friendship and how Sakura had been as a human. Demanding things of his friend wouldn't get him anything in return aside from possible aggression and he didn't want that at all.

"Seriously, Sakura. I'm fine." He added pausing near the other and lifting his own hands to prove to his friend that he meant him no harm. Not understanding why Sakura seemed to be acting defensive but wanting to be closer to the vampire. This strange feeling he had, it was coming directly from his friend. He wanted to investigate it, find out what it meant but if the other vampire continued to behave in this manner it'd make it difficult.

Medive was watching the two vampires carefully making sure nothing was going south. He could tell by Alex's behavior that the newborn was easy to irritate and set off. It made him think a lot of Red and how she behaved. His eyes narrowing at the thought, Sakura seemed to be unsure of the new vampire and wanted to keep his distance despite recognizing him. Oddly, Medive agreed that he should not thinking Alex being near him right now was a good idea. His mind was drawn from this when Akita whispered to him that he needed his help. Clearly.

Nodding he instructed Akita to come up to his office with him for them to discuss matters. But he paused as he started back up the stairs, his eyes darting to Jonah. "Keep a close eye on our new... guest." Medive told the other vampire who seemed to already be doing so and was more than happy to continue doing so. Leading Akita towards his office he sighed, "You didn't bind him did you? With something other than the standard Sire/Childer bond that's formed?" He immediately asked as though he knew it already.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"Alright ... You don't have to get so upset" said Sakura leaving his hands on his shoulders, still keeping a closer look at Alex. "You just ... seemed different" he said looking at him from side to side, up and down. "Being a vampire really is different than expected right?" he asked pointing to the couch, not wanting to stand there for the time they had a conversation.

Passing the other, he sat and felt relief seeing that Jonah has sat right next to him. He felt better knowing the other was right there beside him. He tap the surface of the sofa for Alex to sit next to them both. "So ... how is it being a vampire for you so far?" he asked politely, not knowing for sure for how long he was turned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita fallowed the older vampire glancing one more time at Alex that wanted to get closer to Sakura. Once they entered the office Medive took him right away in the conversation. Guess nothing escape your eye.

"No ... I didn't bond him right away. I thought i had time ... but apparently i didn't" he sighed sitting in the chair from in front of the desk. "And ever since he started to act real weird" he said starting to explain what happened yesterday, how he ran away and he chased him downtown. How he took him to the mixed club and that was the moment he managed to take him home.

"For now he seems ok but .... even on the way here he started acting strange. And now with Sakura. Something is not right besides the bond" he said shaking his head..

"Unfortunately a bond has to be decided on before the Sire/Childer bond is completed. When that bond is completed there is a small chance that a newborn can respond to the decision of a Sire to bond them with something at a later time. But it's much more difficult since the newborn is now capable to refusing that bond. It has to be a bond they accept, or one they accept without realizing they are doing so." Medive added wanting to let Akita know there was still a chance for him to make a decision but it was going to be a lot harder now.

Listening as he was told how Alex had been asking weird since he was changed he felt his own curiosity being peaked. "I told you a newborn will try to run off every chance they get. You shouldn't be expecting any less from Alex. As for his odd behavior... this whole life is new to him. He might be having a hard time coping, and so his brain wants to rush into things thinking it will make everything easier. You need to set some solid boundaries and rules with him. Enforce them at every turn. Don't let him for a second think he can undermine you and get what he wants by behaving in a certain manner." Medive told Akita as he sat behind his desk. "That goes for him acting 'cute' or becoming apologetic. If you rationalize every bad behavior he'll keep doing it thinking if he's cute or claims he's sorry you'll forgive him."

"I don't want you to make the same mistakes with Alex I made with Red. You know how she turned out, how uncontrollable she was, how dangerous. If you don't take care of Alex now, set strict rules and boundaries he could end up the same way. He'd be a danger not just to humans but even possibly other vampires. He might become... unsavable." Medive said that last part softly still wishing that things had been able to end differently. "I don't want you to travel down that path with him. I'll do what I can to help you out. But you'll need to be the primary vampire in his life. You need to recement the fact that you're the older vampire, you're in charge."

Pausing he thought about how Alex had responded to the sight of Sakura and what Akita had told him. "Do you by any chance know how close Alex and Sakura were as humans?" He asked since there had been times he had left Sakura with the pair and wondered if it meant Akita had noticed anything in their relationship that could explain Alex's behavior.

Sitting down on the couch beside the pair he didn't like that Jonah was between them but he did his best to control that feeling. "Yes... being a vampire is definitely different. But I like it." Alex said after a brief period of thought. Things were definitely different now but he enjoyed it, he was looking forward to how things would go for him as the years passed. The next question about how being a vampire for him had been going so far made him look at his lap and frown. "Irritating. Everything I do Akita seems to get mad. It's like he doesn't trust me. He claims I'm acting weird, but I don't see what he means." Alex admitted how he felt about it. How he didn't see what Akita meant or understand how he was acting weird.

Thinking about the other was saying and comparing it with how he had behaving he could see a small flaw in the situation. When he used his dominance the other backed down and behave but then got irritated again. Did he really had to become even more dominant? More harsh towards the other? But he didn't want to harm him. Why this turning messed up everything he had He was so happy before and now this.

His mind was cut off by the question Medive asked him. His relashionship with Sakura? Now that he thought about it they seemed rather close. "They were close friends back when they were human but ... Right ... How is it that Sakura is a vampire? Didn't you said you will wait longer?" he asked quickly as he remembered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hei is something normal ... We are new vampires .... we are unpredictable .... he just tries to help you don't have to feel that way towards him" he said smiling gently at the other. Now that he got the chance to talk to him more, he felt more relaxed around him. But he was still keeping Jonah close. "Do you want to drink something?" he asked polity.

Medive could see how Akita was thinking that he didn't necessarily like this but a small encouraging smile appeared. "You won't have to be that way with him forever. Just during his newborn stage. Just for a few weeks. A couple months at most, long enough for him to mature and learn his place in vampire order of things." He told his friends knowing that Akita did not want to be that type of vampire. "Newborns need stability, sometimes that means being a bit harsh. Down the road he'll be thankful you were and so will you." Medive added wanting Akita to not back down or think that this just wasn't worth doing.

He had started this, now his friend had to see it through. The response he got to how their relationship had been when they were human he thought about it more. "Did that friendship seem more one sided? Like one was invested in it more than other?" Medive questioned. The comment about Sakura made him sigh, "I didn't change him. Jonah did. There was a bit of an accident with Red and a life saving decision had to be made." It was clear by how his tone changed that he was a bit bitter about how Sakura had become a vampire and his eyes had narrowed a little.

It was quick for his irritation to be grown towards the other vampire too when he was taking Akita's side and saying they were new vampires, unpredictable and that Akita was just trying to help him. "I don't need the help." Alex's voice had taken on a sharper tone than he had intended, and instantly he felt himself back tracking and trying to explain why he was so quick to upset but couldn't place a finger on it. Jonah had let out a dominant growl but it was met with one of his own as their eyes locked on each other. Clearly Alex didn't find every display of dominance to be one worthy of obeying.

Being asked if he wanted something to drink snapped him out of things and he calmed instantly, behaving almost as though he had not been irritated to begin with. "No." Alex replied his tone much nicer now. It was a confusing switch, when he felt that someone wasn't doing what he wanted his first response was to get angry and upset, when the topic moved away from the one that had upset him he seemed to instantly cool down. At least with Sakura, just like the previous reaction had never happened. Still... he wanted to get closer.

All Akita could do was nodding his head. He knew that, but he just thought that maybe things would work out without the harsh stuff and the dominance power being used. Alex wasn't like that when he was a human. He was a loving and caring person. He just didn't want to believe that he had changed so much after the transformation.

Being asked about the 'one sided thing' he tried to think about. He remembered something vaguely, back when he first started dating Alex, when he told him about his past with Alex which made him narrow his eyes. "Why do you ask?" he was feeling a little troubled by the question. Why would that affect Alex now? He was over that part of his life. He had a new life, with him. "He told me at first that ... in his first year at colleague he ... he was in love with Sakura" his voice almost faded. "You don't think .... that he's ..." realizing what he was thinking was possible true, that Alex now that he was a vampire was more bonded to Sakura than him. No. He was over that period of his life. Alex said he was loving him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura whimpered a little seeing Alex react in such a matter. Nevertheless Jonah was having his back, but seeing them both acting like spoiled children fighting over stupid things was to much for him. when Alex respond about the drink it was like nothing had happened just a few seconds ago. Sakura blinked a few times not understanding if he got it right. Alex had some major mood swings. Much bigger than his.

"Aaaa.... right ... " he sighed. "Well , i do need a drink right now ... Some alcohol maybe" he said getting up wanting to head to the kitchen but stopped midway. "Please behave" it was meant for both of them. He than went in the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of whiskey which he drink it in one sip. what is going one with him ... it's not like him to be so impulsive .... i've never saw him like this before. He poured himself another glass of drink, hopping Medive and Akita would end their meeting soon.

Rejoining the others in the kitchen, he was glad that they were still alive and with no scratches. "Look Alex ... I know how you feel. I'm a new vampire myself now. Now we have plenty of time to explore the world. Whole eternity. We do not have to rush into stuff right away" he said shrugging. "I for example want to enjoy and explore everything in detailed" he looked at Jonah and back at Alex keeping his smile.

"It's possible, Akita." Medive said softly feeling a bit bad for his friend. "If Alex never really moved on from that, never got closure and had just pushed it down that he would act on it now. That a bond was formed when they had both become vampires so close to the same time." Medive explained but he didn't want Akita to think that his chances or future with Alex were gone, because that wasn't the case. "The bond can be broken. But it won't be easy to do and he'll probably fight it every step of the way unless you can get him to consciously focus on and accept that it shouldn't be there."

Thinking about the two it made him wonder if it had been a good idea to leave Alex with Sakura attended only by Jonah. The other vampire wasn't exactly weak but he wasn't sure how he would stand up to a newborn with such quick changes in behavior as Alex. A newborn who seemed to have more than just the normal behavioral issues. "We should probably be getting back to them... before something gets out of hand." Medive added not rushing their meeting but making it clear he wasn't sure if he trusted the two new vampires anymore.

Sakura telling them to behave made it oddly easy for Alex to just sit there silently not minding Jonah's presence even if the other vampire didn't seem to be as easy to accept his. Sakura returning he perked up and listened as he spoke. Jealousy hit him like a train when he saw the way that Sakura looked at Jonah when he said that he wanted to enjoy exploring everything in detail. The implications were made clear and he could feel himself getting upset again not liking that. 'Why doesn't he ever look at me like that?' he suddenly thought with a clearly displeased look on his face.

Alex wasn't even fully aware of his thoughts for a moment but Sakura looking back at him after with a smile didn't make him any happier. If anything he wanted to pout, to throw a fit and say it wasn't fair that Sakura could do this to him. His mind still not fully rationalizing that years had passed since he had loved and then eventually given up on the other vampire. Just focusing on the feelings that had been pushed down so deep that he had truly forgotten they existed. "I'm sure you do." Alex found himself bitterly saying his gaze having moved away from the two as he glared at the floor. A clear pain had hit him in the chest where his heart had beat at one time. Still upset and feeling betrayed by actions that to Sakura probably meant nothing. Even back then his friend had not returned his feelings, but it didn't make the rejection any easier now. Alex wasn't even sure if Sakura knew he was rejecting anything.

Deciding he was going to just have to show him and claim what was his after all he kept his gaze averted waiting impatiently for a chance to present itself. It seemed to happen a few minutes later when Jonah apparently was sick of his presence and decided to see if Akita and Medive were finished. He could tell by the look Jonah gave him that the other vampire wanted him gone. The feeling was mutual since it left Sakura to him and he was finally able to inch closer. Trying to do it in a way that wouldn't startle or alert Sakura.

Akita got worried even more. If what Medive was telling was true, than Alex was in a constant conflict and having him trying to force him obey it would be even more difficult. It was hard to get an idea out of Alex's mind. He was stubborn as hell when he was a human. Who knows how he would react now that he was a vampire.

"You probably right" he said fallowing the other out of the room seeing in the distance the other vampire that was supposed to be with Alex and Sakura. Akita looked at Medive and back at Jonah in shock and fear of what might happen. Even if they both were vampires, they were knew vampires. And with Alex's bond. Who knew what he could do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura noticed the way the other respond, not convinced about it, but he didn't want to push his luck further. Seeing Jonah getting up and mention him in his mind he will check on Medive and will be back and if anything, just cream in his mind, Sakura looked his way even after the other was gone from his sight, not seeing the other move closer on the couch to him.

"W-What is it Alex?" he said surprised seeing the other right beside him, trying to act as normal as possible. He was starting to feel unease about the whole thing. "Do you have any questions or what?" he asked nervously trying to distance himself from the other but with each move he made, Alex was coming closer till he caught him in the corner of the couch.

"Alex ... please ... you're too close" he tried to reason with the other as normal as possible, not wanting to cause a scene. Yes he was a vampire, yes he could blow him away from near him, but he wanted still to keep his humanity sane.

"Jonah... what are you doing here. I thought I asked you to look after the other two?" Medive asked when they had left the office and were going to start heading back to the group. Jonah gave the other a look stating that clearly he had been doing that and was still 'looking after' the other two by coming to find the pair.

"Alex's behavior is freaking Sakura out. He needs to go." Jonah made it clear. Which was odd for him as it was. Medive gave the other a surprised look his gaze moving towards Akita wondering how the other vampire could have possibly made Sakura so uncomfortable or freak him out that Jonah would be adamant he had to leave. It wasn't like the other vampire to behave this way.

Alex purred in response to Sakura's surprised words trying to calm the other vampire down now that he was sitting right beside him. "Relax." He said his voice still soft, almost lulling. He wanted to get the other vampire to relax around him, wanted to get him to finally accept him. "No. No questions." Alex purred now that he was right beside the other vampire, reaching out and resting a hand on the other's thigh. A please sound escaping him now that he was able to touch Sakura, even just slightly like this was enough to make him incredibly happy.

"I'm not even doing anything yet." Alex said his voice becoming sharper this time when Alex tried saying he was too close. "Why don't you like me? You so easily go around and jump into the arms of others. I've known you for years, tried so hard and you never even batted your eyes in my direction." Alex suddenly snapped getting angry that even when he was trying and taking it slow now that Sakura continued to deny him. To refuse him and seem to push him away, knowing it was just a matter of time before he tried to physically push him away. "Why won't you just give me a chance?" This time his voice sounded almost desperate, but there was still a rough almost dangerous edge to it.

Sakura couldn't believe what the other was saying. He thought that he got over that, that he was over him ever since college but apparently the other still had feelings for him somewhere locked feel down. He remembered what Jonah and Medive said yesterday. Changing a person with deep feelings would only amplify them. But he thought he was happy with Akita and in love with him.

"Alex, please. I told you then and I'll repeat myself. I'm not in love with you. I love you yes, but as a friend. Plus, you're with Akita together. Dont you love him? Come on. This isn't you" he started to reason with him but the other was getting more and more upset which made his senses go even more crazy. He sensed danger.

He tried to push the other not wanting to hurt him or anything. He didn't know how his powers were and how strong he could be. But seeing that Alex was insisting with that and continued touching him he pushed him harder, making him land in the other corner of the couch. He got up and stepped away from him.

"Alex, I warn you. Stop this. I dont want to fight with you. Your my best and only friend" he tried again to reach out to the human part from Alex but it was like that part had vanished. His eyes started glow red as he felt threatened by the other.

"I dont feel the same way like you. Get it already in your head" he growled starting to lose his patience.

"Why? What's wrong with me?" Alex asked irritated that Sakura was still denying him, still pushing him away. "Of course I do." Was his instant response to being asked if he still loved Akita. He did, without any doubt love the other vampire. For some reason his feelings for Sakura were overshadowing those ones though. The more the other man tried to get through and appeal to the human side of him the more confused he was getting. That confusion was quickly changing to anger when he was pushed away feeling the arm of the couch on his back.

A clearly unhappy look on his face as Sakura got up and moved away from him. "Exactly! I've been your best friend for years. We practically know everything about each other. Can't you just give me a chance?" Alex was almost pleading with his friend to let him have this opportunity. "I'd never hurt you... I love you..." his voice became softer now that he understood the draw he had for Sakura. But the man was saying he didn't want to fight him. Why would it have to end with a fight?

"Then don't fight me." Alex purred moving closer to Sakura again. Even though the warning signs were there Alex couldn't give up, he wanted to have any small chance to be with him. That and he knew when Jonah arrived with the other's he'd never get another chance. "Just one kiss? Is that too much to ask?" Alex questioned as he continued to move towards the other. But he could sense it in his bond with Akita that the others were getting closer. It was now or never making him quick to move towards Sakura again.

Sakura was getting tired of the whole drama the other was putting up. Why couldn't he understand it already? He didn't had such feelings for him. How could he do that? It was imposible. Yes, a kiss was impossible for him. He reached the wall from the room. There was no place to go further. Damn it. He looked back at Alex not knowing what to do and why the others were taking so long to get there.

"Alex i'm sorry. I just can't. I love someone and i cannot kiss with someone else. What you ask me its impossible for me to do" he started saying keeping his hands in the air, wanting to mantain the distance. "I'm sure it's just a faze and you will get over it" he added trying to get a more serious tone. "This is serious. Stop it!" he said firmly.

Sakura ending up with his back against the wall was probably the best luck he could get. Humming happily as he took this chance to get right in front of him. A frown crossed his face when he was once again told that he couldn't kiss him that it was impossible for him. "It's just a kiss, Sakura. Stop being stop stubborn. It didn't mean anything right?" Alex said this time his voice was rough and clearly impatient. It wasn't until he heard Sakura so firmly tell him to stop it that he seemed to snap out of it. Standing up straighter and coming to a stop. For a moment he just looked at Sakura, trying to figure out how to proceed if he even could.

Frozen in place for a moment it quickly passed and in the same second he darted forward catching Sakura's lips in a kiss. Not even carrying if he returned it at this point, pressing his body against the other vampire's and trying to seize control of this situation.

Seing that the other had stopped he felt a small joy that maybe he would reason and would do as he was told. But thhe other did the opposite from what he thought he would do. And before he could say anything else, the other had launched himself over him, kissing him forcefully. Humming because of the impact he was in shock but his vampire senses kicked right away and accepting the strenght he had as a new born vampire he placed his hands on the others chest and pushed him off him, this time throwing him to the other wall opposite to him.

"Don't you ever do that to me again if you want to live the day" he growled fiercefully. He moved quickly lifting the other on the wall, holding him by the neck. He was more powerful than he thought. His eyes were glowing blood red now. "If you don't get it the nice way maybe you get it the hard way" he growled loudly. "Stay away from me! I don't love you! So back off!!" he growled again showing his fangs then he let him fall on the ground , stepping away from him slowly, trying to calm himself down.

Alex was stunned when he found himself suddenly airborne, colliding with the wall on the other side of the room. He would have tried to retaliate but Sakura was there seconds later, holding him in place with a hand around his neck. Instinctively he growled ready to push back and make Sakura accept this, accept them. But the way the other vampire spoke struck him deep and as he was released he landed in the floor just staring at Sakura in shock. Suddenly he felt ashamed of himself for pushing him this far, and murmured out something between an apology and a promise. Even if the pull to him was still incredibly strong.

Just there Akita arrived in the living room seeing Alex on the ground and with his fangs out. He rushed right in the middle of them two checking the both.

"What happened here? Are you alright?" He asked Alex helping him getting up.

"He tried to ... show me how he can move at speed and hit the leg of the table, stumble and felt" said Sakura quickly, being now with his normal eyes, fangs being in hideout. "He is too excited with the whole change" he added pinning Alex with his eyes making sure the other would get the idea to keep it quiet if he wanted to still be alive.

He hugged Jonah by the waist, keeping him near to him, for support.I know you already know what happened sk please calm down... I'm fine ... please calm ... for me ... sont make a bigger scene than I've already have, he thought so that Jonah could hear it too.

Alex accepted Akita helping him up still unhappy and grumbling under his breath. He was more than happy to tell the vampire that Sakura had flipped out over nothing but Sakura was already speaking and giving him a look as if daring him to say otherwise. The glare he gave Sakura was surely enough of a contradiction but he just looked away from him and towards the floor not saying anything.

Medive could even tell it was a lie but didn't contradict Sakura either. Instead he turned his gaze to Akita, "Remember our conversation and let me know if you need anything else." He told the other vampire not wanting this situation to get any worse than it apparently had been. In the end neither one seemed hurt and that was what was really important.

Jonah was definitely pissed. His connection with Sakura meant he knew exactly what happened with such detail it had been as though he had watched it unfold before him. It was Sakura's arms around him and him practically begging him through that connection to remain calm that kept him from doing anything. Though his eyes never left Alex daring the vampire to try something now.

Akita knew that something went wrong for the time they were up in the meeting and the other was gone to. He was thankful that no one was hurt. "Let's go home Alex" he said in a demanding tone holding the vampire by the waist helping him walk.

Sakura looked at Medive and back at the two vampires feeling that Akita was not going to handle Alex at all. He will not be able to dominate Alex but possible the other way around. Looking at Alex, all he could feel now was sorry for him that he ended up like that. He turned his face to Jonahs chest.

Akita packed Alex in the car and ran the car on the driveway away from the mansion in full speed. "What the hell were you thinking?" He said angry on the whole situation. He just couldn't believe that Medive was right and that Alex was so changed now. "Dont I matter to you anymore?"

He wanted to object, wanted to complain when Akita said they should go home. It was the demanding way that his boyfriend said it as to why he didn't. That and the way he was holding his waist. After Akita had made sure he was in the car Alex was grumpily looking out the car window. A moment later and he heard Akita angrily ask him what he was thinking adding the question of if he mattered to him at all. "Of course you do... I love." Alex responded what fight had been in him vanished. "I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't even know what got into me." For a moment he seemed almost normal like he was back to himself. For a moment he felt that way too, but he knew it wouldn't stay that way. Not while the bind he had you Sakura was so strong, but he didn't know how to break it.

Jonah stroked his fingers through Sakura's hair when he buried his face into his chest. "Those two art going to have a very rough newborn period." He murmured though Medive was quick to speak. "Asked just wasn't ready for this life yet. Clearly he had unfinished business in his human life." The look he gave Sakura said the same could be said about him too . It also made it clear that not only did he know what happened here, he knew what that unfinished business was.

"No!. Dont start with that with me" he scrolled the other but then he didn't said another word for the whole drive.

Sakura looked at Jonah and Medive as they talked about what happened there. "I know you are talking.about me but I'm.different than him" he started talking to Medive. "I did came after you before. If that was the case I wouldn't had come in your office or even speak to you" he stated not liking the comparison with Alex. He was different.

"Alex changed in an obsessive way ... I dont understand why ... I thought he was over that. It happened long before and I thought ... forget it" he said sighing not getting it quite well. "All this is too crazy for me to understand right now" he sat on the sofa leaning his back on it

Alex was stunned when Akita spoke to him like that. Turning his gaze to the care window and the scenery going by it not saying another word. He didn't know what else to say, feeling like he'd just get yelled at no matter what it was. He really was sorry for hurting Akita, and had no idea how to express that. Not wanting to make the other vampire angrier with him then he clearly already was. But that's like he wasn't unaware of why Akita had even taken him there today. Realizing he was apparently being too much for him and he no longer knew how to deal with him. This caused Alex to feel like he was just a burden at this point, half wanting to know why Akita didn't just throw him out somewhere and leave him to fend for himself. Alex didn't voice it though, worried that Akita may be so upset with him that he'd actually do it.

"It's easy for you to say that because you're not as out of control as Alex is." Medive argued not wanting Sakura to make himself seem completely innocent and in control. "It still comes down to the fact that you were changed after feeling a strong emotion that was not resolved and still carried through your transformation. Just because you are able to handle yourself better and think talking to me means you're not as out of control doesn't mean you aren't the same." He told Sakura with a tone that stated clearly he shouldn't give himself as much credit as he is.

"I will say you're incredibly well behaved and in control now than you were in the beginning and maybe as the jewel you've skipped most of the newborn stage. But don't count Alex out completely. Akita and I discussed what needs to be done to regain control of him and help him cope with things now. If he's successful Alex could end up being back to his old self by the time he finishes his newborn stage. If not... well then it looks like he'll have his own Red on his hands and in that case I definitely wish him luck." Medive explained. Already figuring the pair knew what Akita and Alex had come over that day. That Akita had already been having problems with Alex and was seeking help in figuring out how to handle him.

This time Jonah spoke as he sat down beside Sakura, "Sometimes people push feelings down really deep and act like they're not there anymore or that they moved on because they want to keep that person in their life. Even if it's only as a friend. That doesn't mean their feelings were ever truly dealt with or actually vanished." He explained to Sakura.

"Being changed into a vampire as you know strengthens feelings and relationships. Alex's love for you being so much older than his love for Akita overrode the bond that should have formed between them and instead formed a one sided bond. To you." Medive finished what Jonah was trying to explain. "His bond with Akita is still there and still exists, and he does still love the other vampire. But his bond to you is forcing his bond with Akita to practically vanish whenever you two are around each other and his bond to you is the strongest."

• 2 weeks later...

"Seems you got his all figure it out" he mumbled crossing his hands to his chest, leaning on the couch. He didn't like the fact that the other was right. He didn't like the fact that the other was still treating him like a menace, like he was an insubordinate vampire like Red or like Alex. But hearing the comparison about Alex being like Red something inside him flinched. He didn't want Alex to become Red. Not like her. She was crazy. Not to mention she ended up dead. He didn't want that for the other.

"Isn't there a way to help them? Maybe ... Maybe I can ... Maybe i can do something. Maybe he'll listen to me eventually" he said softing his words thinking about it. All that Alex wanted was him to give him a chance but ... Maybe if he did kissed him and then ordered him to just give up and be happy with Akita, wouldn't that work?

"I don't know ... this shit is new to me too. But i don't want him to end up like Red. In either way" he referred to her being a crazy ass bitch and the fact that she was now dead. He didn't felt sorry for her. She deserved it. But not the other was frustrated with him and Jonah and all that vampire change that he kind of wished someone there for him to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once arrived home and hot inside, Akita slammed the entrance door moving to the kitchen getting some blood bag from his fridge to calm his nerves out. He didn't want to start up a fight, but he was feeling like burning. He didn't belived the story Sakura said , nor what Alex said. There was something else between him and Sakura happening that he didn't want to believe. He didn't want Medive to be right.

All the talk he had with the other vampire was now running in his mind like a video , as he was drinking the blood bag dry.

"Alex." it was a demanding call. This time no pampering, no lovey dovey from his part. "What happened back there ... with Sakura?" he asked as calmly as he could but his voice was menace. He had to take another blood bag to start drinking.

"He's not stable enough for you to be around right now." Medive told Sakura when he asked if he could help the pair. Saying that maybe Alex would listen to him eventually, as true as that was and that Alex probably would eventually listen to Sakura being around each other right now would not help the situation. "It's an all around tricky situation and it needs to be approached by the right person at the right time." He added not wanting to act like Sakura couldn't help but wanting to just throw in how tricky this whole thing was. It'd be easy to mess matters up more than they already are. The best bet right now was just letting Akita handle it, once things between the two were more normal then they could discuss the matter of Sakura helping to break the bond Alex had to him

"I'm sure none of us want that." He added after Sakura said he just didn't want Alex to end up like Red. That wasn't something any of them were hoping for. "Right now the best thing we can do is let them figure things out as far as they can before we help move things further. There is even the chance that we won't need to help at all." Medive commented with a small shrug.

Jonah on the other hand wasn't convinced and the look on his face throughout this whole conversation made it seem like he wouldn't really mind if he did turn out like Red as long as it meant Alex wasn't making moves towards Sakura anymore. At the same time he knew that if Akita could take proper control then Alex wouldn't behave in such a manner anymore either. "I don't care how things end as long as he doesn't try that again." He finally admitted feeling the need to voice how he was not remotely happy with the other vampire. Jonah had no issue with Alex as a human, he had always seemed well behaved when they were together, as a vampire his opinion of Alex had definitely changed.

When they got home Alex had opted for not following Akita into the kitchen knowing that he was still very clearly not happy with him and thinking the space would be the best right now. He could practically feel the disapproval and anger radiating off of him. It had only been a few minutes before he heard his name being called in a demanding manner making him hesitantly head towards the kitchen. Peeking his head in and noticing how the other was waiting there for him. Slowly entering the kitchen he stood across from him silently waiting to find out just how much trouble he was in since he knew that Akita had not believed what Sakura had said just like none of them had.

Finally Akita seemed to ask his question but despite it being as calm as the other vampire could manage Alex wasn't blind to the emotion really there. "It wasn't anything... really... he didn't return anything like always." Alex said softly before he sighed knowing that Akita wouldn't be happy with that. "I'm sorry... there was a draw to him that was so overwhelming... I just... wanted a chance..." This he knew probably wouldn't make sense to anyone else, but he had been honest to Akita in the beginning of their relationship and told him how he had strong romantic feelings for Sakura when they were in college together. "It was just a kiss... he didn't even return it and as you know he threw me across the room... there isn't anything more to say about it." Alex wasn't going to say he was sorry again other than that one throw in because he had already been yelled at in the car for trying to be apologetic.

But Akita's more demanding attitude made him unsure how to proceed, normally he'd be apologetic, do his best to behave how he thought Akita would want. Right now, he had no idea how that was though. Mainly because his normal fall backs only seemed to anger Akita more, and maybe he was to blame for that. Knowing deep down it wasn't right for him to always do that whenever Akita seemed to be mad at him.

Sakura was a little bit surprised to hear Jonah talking so firmly but at the same time he liked it. That was a part of Jonah that he never saw it before. A possessive part of him that made his heart jump. He placed his hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "Hei ... that will not happen. I will not let it , just i did today" he said with a sigh, knowing that both of them knew what exactly happened with Alex in the living room. "i'm a big tough boy now" he winked smiling and making a funny face to change the mood in the room.

"I just hope they will be ok" he added thinking of how hurt was Alex and how desperate he seemed about his approval.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you even thought for a second of me? Of how will i feel?" he said trying to be reasonable but it was hard. He was hurt. His trust and his love for Alex was trembling, and he just didn't know what to do anymore. He couldn't be like Medive. Even thought that way he could probably make Alex understand or worst, make him hate him even more.

"Do you even love me anymore?" he looked at the other and in his eyes you could see how he felt. Hurt. And it was hurting too damn hard.

"I did what you wanted. I've been the best version of me. Isn't this enough?" he added.

Jonah liked Sakura's response to his own possessiveness and he couldn't help the soft laugh when the other said he was a big tough boy now. "You keep tell yourself that, sexy." He mused with a smile. Medive was rolling his eyes but happy that the two were getting along so well, even if he wished that Sakura was that close to him. He'd deal with it, if it meant that he was here, in the house with all of them and happy. Figuring that the two of them were fine to be left alone again now that Alex was gone and there wasn't anyone or anything pressing things. "I'll leave you two be. I've got a few more things that need to be taken care of. Just... no ventures into town until we're positive you can control yourself." Medive said aiming that last part towards Sakura not wanting to take the chance of him hurting himself or someone else.

Alex didn't want to admit that at the time he hadn't thought of Akita and how this would make the other vampire feel, knowing it would just upset him even more. He could hear it, how he didn't seem to trust him anymore, how their whole relationship was hanging by a thread and it hurt to think about. The last thing he wanted was for Akita to decide he didn't want to be with him anymore and leave him, especially not when he had wanted to be a vampire to be with Akita. "Yes... I love you so much... and I never meant to hurt you." Alex said his own voice was soft, feeling as though this whole thing was hopeless and he'd never be forgiven.

"It's not that you aren't enough. I really don't know what got into me. I thought I was over Sakura... at least when I was human I was sure of it." Alex admitted not even knowing why this happened to him. He had been so sure he had moved on, he loved Akita so much and hadn't realized that he still loved Sakura because he had just been happy to have him as part of his life. "I don't know what happened... really I don't. From the moment I woke up like this I felt that strong bond to you and I was happy, excited... but I felt a pull to something else from the beginning too that I couldn't explain..." He paused and looked at his hands afraid to see what may cross Akita's face next. "The closer we got to Medive's home and Sakura the stronger that other feeling became... I got impatient... antsy... I still couldn't figure out what it was but I knew I had to get closer. The moment I saw Sakura it all just seemed to click but I still hadn't realized it was love or anything just that I had this need to be close to him..." He trailed off again finally bringing himself to look at Akita.

"I love you, and I always will, you're the one I really want to be with but that pull is still there and I don't know what to do about it. When I'm not near him it's just an absent feeling that there is something else I need to do. But when I get close to him... it's like it controls me completely. I'd never intentionally hurt you... and I never would have pressed to become a vampire if I had known this would happen. I really am sorry." He finally seemed to finish but there was still one more thing that had to be said, "It's one sided... Sakura made it plain and clear and I even betrayed him by pushing myself on him..." He felt terrible about the whole thing now that he was away from Sakura and back home with Akita, back with the vampire he really loved. It wasn't that he didn't love Sakura, since clearly he still did, but Akita was the person he wanted to be with. Was the whole reason he had wanted to be a vampire and he didn't want to lose him.