Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Candy looked into the cell and was suprised by how much she looked like him.

The man sat up at the sound of people approuching and looked at them with bright golden eyes the looked so simiular to Rory's exept the man's eyes were cold and peircing.

Dogwood stood and walked to the bars, he looked at Rory and Candy.

"You look like your mother." Dogwood said looking at Rory, voice as cold as his eyes.

Rory and Dogwood stared at eachother nethier backing down.

Tomuya so on Dogwood and said'' yes is poor at you only for se your dother and son only one time, jerk so killed my father''

Dogwood looked away from his son to look at Tamuya.

"Which one was your father again?" Dogwood asked smirking cruelly.

Tomuya tok fram his gun and pointed torwards Dogwood and said'' are you sure you whould say that and for your information i have only one father Mr Richfield does the name hear familar out for you?'' he asked

Dogwood smiled coldly.

"Ah yes, he was the third, I believe." Dogwood said starting to walk slowly along the bars.

Rory ushered Candy out of the room giving her Elsa then returned to watch.

Tomuya smild coldly and said'' thats correct and you killed him, Before i kill you, i whant to know why you killed my father?'' he asked

"For the same reason I killed the others" Dogwood said and paused his walking. "because I refuse to be out done by someone lesser."

Tomuya walked closer mot Dogwood and said'' well you is not going to kill again thats for sure, i really dont what to this but i really what revenge for at you killed my dad'' he said skyte Dogwood on the head

Tomuya looked at Rory and said'' sorry about that,but i just cant hjelp it i have whantd to kill him for long time now for revenge for my father so i can die peacefulli when i die someday, I hope you can forgive me?'' he asked

Tomuya smiled and said'' thats good then, is starting to get late, lets walk back home Rory and Candy and Elsa of course''

Tomuya walked back home whit Candy,Rory and Elsa beside of him, he stopet and so on both and said'' what about we eat out today my treat''

Tomuya smiled and said'' that ate we out today'' he said walked torwards a resturant and walked torwards a bord

After some time come waitress torwards them and asked what they whould bestille and Tomuya said looked on the menu'' Extra spice curry and beer to me''