Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Rory finally laid down and rested his head in Tamuya's lap, holding Elsa to his cheast.

Candy smiled watching the pair.

Tomuya stopet to sing his mother lullaby song and so on Candy and said" what do you think about my mother song?" he asked

Candy sang a bit more but slowly stopped to think.

"I can't remember how the rest of it goes but I bet Rory does." Candy said motioning to her sleeping brother.

Tomuya smiled and said"Oh okey, i really hope i Get to listen to the song finish soon, it whas very lovely song and you have very beautiful voice"

Tomuya rais himself up and so on Candy and said" Candy om four Days im travel to China for 2 months because Of my work, so you and Rory is going to be alone for awahile, is thats alright?" he asked

Tomuya answert back"thats good, i guess we for enjoy our four Days together since im going to be gone for awahile"

Tomuya answert back" im going to travel to China om Four days and is going to be gone about 2 months, so you is going to be alone Whit your sister, to i get back"

Tomuya answert back" because Of my work and i cant say no to this, since this can give me a chance to be promotion or Get a new work on anhother company, do you understand Rory?" he asked