Temper(private)

Viperscreed

Tomuya so on Candy and said" yes im going there he is and i whonder om at you and Rory whant to follow me?" he asked

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

"Alright." Candy said standing. She walked over and shoke her brother awake.

Rory looked up at his siter confused.

"Time to get up, we're going somewhere to day." She said and he grumbled and streached.

Candy walked into the kitchen.

"Can I help?" She asked.

Rory rolled off the couch, landing on his hands and toes. He streached again before standing and walking into the kitchen.

"Rory, Tamuya found dad." Candy said.

"Really, is that where we're going?" Rory asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yep." She responded.

Tomuya start making breakfeast and so on Candy and said" Candy you can sett plate,knife,fork and cup on the table"

Tomuya whas finish to eat and rais himself up and so on botn and said" im walking to my room for to make me ready for at we shall leave" he said walked to his room and When he come fram to his room he opendt the door and walked in and he walked torwards his safe and opendt it and Get his gun and knife and skjult in his pants.

Tomuya whas finish to Get his things and walked out Of his room and locked his door and walked torwards Candy and Rory and so on both and said" are there ready to leave?" he asked