Temper(private)

Viperscreed

Tomuya dreamt about his parents and start talking to sleep and said" mommy, daddy Please dont leave me, i need there so much, so Please stay ous me"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tomuya rais himself up and walked out Of the front door and so on Candy and said" damit is clock thats much, im gong to search for Rory, is during this time a group Of Yakuza is wandre around this place and they like to do some sexualt acctivtet on former sex slave and Rory is a former sex slave and im worried about they have taken Rory, so im going to search for him"

Rory was snatched up by the back of his neck. Rory roared and twisted his body, trying to get his teeth in somewhere.

"You're a feisty one aren't ya?" The one holding him chuckled.

Tomuya still continue searching for Rory and fund and so on the man so hold Rory down and said" back Off Rory now or im going to kill, non touch Rory, he is very important to me, so back off before i hurt you"

"Looks like we have a tough guy here." One said, with a chuckle.

Rory toke the distraction as an oppurtunity to bite into the face of the one holding him, making the man scream.

Rory kicked the one man off of him and picked Elsa up in his teeth. He would have highly prefered to fight them but he couldn't put Elsa in a situation like that so he ran on all fours.

Tomuya running torwards home Whit Rory and Elsa and they whas now home and he opendt the front door and walked in

Tomuya so sad on Rory and said" Rory im very sorry for at i didnt tell you about group Of Yakuza and warned about them, i hope you can forgive me"

Tomuya so on Rory and said" Rory listen to me, you can go out to walk Whit Elsa around When you wake up and before three clock, is thats alright Whit you?" he asked

"That sounds okay." Rory said and held Elsa close.

"Don't worry baby girl when you're bigger we'll kick the crap out of people like that." Elsa responded with a small bark and wiggled her stumpy tail some.