Temper(private)

Viperscreed

Tomuya smiled and said" its okey whis you is not ready to tell me jet, i can wait, do you whant to stop Bath now?" he asked

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tomuya sigh and said" well its okey but we cant bath forever and i must legge me soon since i shall Get up early tomorrow"

Tomuya bluched When Rory kissed his cheast

(hello Viperscreed, do you whant more drama in this story? I have some gode ideas for do this story more dramatic)

Tomuya tok his finger and played Whit Rorys nipples and tok his other hand on Rorys member and moved his hand up and down

( well i think about When Tomuya travel to China and Rory and Candy is kidnap by the yakuza and be the slave for them. And. When Tomuya come back he search for Them but cant find Them and he stil continue leting and Rory and Candy come back but have a mission to kill Tomuya but they didnt do it so Tomuya think about a plan and mabey laters Candy is offring herself to proteck Tomuya and Rory, what do you think about this Viperscreed?)

Rory gasped at the sudden motions done to his body and bit into Tamuya's shoulder, grinding his hips down into Tamuya's lap.

(Sure, sounds good :D )

Tomuya stopet kissing Rory and licked his hand and lifte Rory and sat Rory on his lap and slowly put his member inside Rory

Rory gasped softly, licking the mark he had made, he pulled back and looked at it with a smirk.

"Now everyone will know who you belong to." Rory stated, looking at the mark.

Tomuya bit on Rorya shulde and leave a mark and said" yes now can everyone Will know you belong to, my Rory"