Temper(private)

Viperscreed

Tomuya whas finish Whit his things and So on Candy and said" When you is finish to cut opp vegetables, can pick a soup pose"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

"Yeah, I've primarilly been a house slave, Rory over there has always been a fighting slave so hes not good for much." Candy joked and Rory rolled his eyes.

" Oh i can see that, yes Rory havet hjulpet very much, just hjulpet me to shoppe food and other things" Tomuya said

Candy smiled.

"Well thats good to hear." Candy said glancing over at her brother who looked away, it was his way of denying that he had been anything but trouble.

Candy throw dough balls in the pot, they sizzled in the boiling broth.

Rory entered the kitchen, a sleeping Elsa in his arms.

"She was sleeping on your bed." Rory said to Tamuya.

Tamuya so on Rory and said" thats is alright Whit me" he said and so on Candy and said"Candy, me and Rory is going to my mothers funeral, har you lust to come Whit ous?" he asked

Rory smiled brightly and snuggled the sleeping puppy.

Candy raised her eyebrows, she had never seen him like this without their mother being involved.

Candy placed the ladle beside the pot then, taking her own bowl along with one for Rory, sat beside her brother and handed him his bowl.

Tomuya start to eat his soup and so on both Rory and Candy and said" Why dont we Get to know eashother better, i dont know much about there two and there dont know much about me, what say there about that?" he asked

"Sounds fun." Candy said, smiling while her brother shrugged, trying not to spill anything on Elsa who was still sleeping in his lap.

Tomuya smiled and said" Oh okey, well i grown up in a healthy family and we loved eashother very much, i whas very close to my father but When i whas five i got easy sick and it tok some Days before i got better and because Of that whas my father very much home and When i whas ten years old i got much better from my sickness and my father can work again and my mother whas much home, some years later i got to visit my fathers work for first time and fund my dad killed and must take care Of my mother after that but we got some serious fight and i moved out after that and have never contackt my mother after that and now is my mother dead and i regret never got contackt Whit her, i miss her very much, i loved her very much and i loved my father very much"