Temper(private)

Viperscreed

Candy nodded.

"We were born in a slave shack on a plantation, we've never meet our father. Our mother taught us to accept our fates as she had but also taught us to make as much trouble as possiable. She was sort of the headmother, everyone came to her for advice before anyone else. She taught us how to fight but made sure I knew my manners, she knew I would end up a house slave. I sold a few years ago to the owner you got me from but that was befor mom died and Rory wasn't sold till after and he went from master to master cause of how much trouble he is." Candy said while Rory nodded in agreement.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tomuya so on Candy and said'' you is not going to like it but the person so killed my father whas your Father Candy''

"Mom always did have strange tastes." Candy said looking to Rory, unintentually repeating his words from a few days ago.

Candy started laughing and Rory rolled his eyes.

"Him on a date?" Candy asked, still laughing as she pointed at her brother.

"Are sure you're ok?" Rory asked walking out into the living room and Candy came out to sit a cup of tea on the coffee table.

Tomuya start to cough again and so on Rory and said" is just my sickness so have come back again, nothing worse than that"

"Candy, I'm going to take Elsa out for a bit." Rory said to his sister as he headed out the door. Candy nodded and sat in a chair.