~A new student equals trouble?~ *Kitty + Arawn private*

kittypanda

Akira had finished heating up the food and put it back on the table without the apron on now since he was about to sit down and eat. Miko let go of Hiro who sighed a thank goodness but tried to hold back a laugh as he saw his mother hugging her second son close to her as she moved from side to side. "Aw! My baby is looking down!" Akira's face heated up when he noticed his teacher was in the room. "M-m-mother! Please stop!" he said trying to get her off of him. "I'm fine! I'm not down! Now please get off! Your embarrassing me!" he groaned loudly causing both of his brothers to laugh at him.

Kai walked into the room and the laughter died down. "Miko let him go and sit down..." his voice was harsh, after all the did tell Akira's teacher what happened which made him very angry. Akira's mother let him go and humphed as she walked over to sit at her spot which was right next to her husband. Hiro sat at one end of the table while their father took the other. Kyoko was sitting next to their mother, which left the seat that was next to Akira opened.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

Kyuu smiled a little bit as Akira protested his mother's hugs, finding the scene a little touching. He waited for everyone to choose their seat before he sat down, smiling slightly at the student as he did so. "Looks good, Mr. Akira," he said softly so only Akira could hear, smiling softly at the boy. He waited for the family to start getting their own plates, liking the host family to get what they wanted before making his own plate.

Akira looked over and smiled right back at him, "Thank you Mr. Kanada~" he gave him a sneaky wink and smirk as his younger brother grabbed the teachers plate and put the food on it. He then handed the older male back his plate and asked around for the rest of the plates. Once everybody hand food on their plates they said thank you for the meal and dug in. "Oh Kira-kia~ This is absolutely delicious ~" Miko said in a sing song voice, which had him smiling and laughing. "I'm glad you like it mother~" he said with a happy tone in his voice. Kyoko nodded his head while he kept on eating. It was quite around the table which was rare since now was around the time when an argument would start to happen.

Kai stopped eating as he cold brown eyes landed on Akira he opened his mouth. "So son... How is your new school? It was your second day today right?" The second oldest son stopped eating as well. "It's nice... The people are nice... And yes it was my second day today why?" he glared at his father who just leaned back in his seat not saying a word. It was like he was thinking of an insult to throw at him.

Kyuu listened to the conversation though he didn't want to. This constant bickering or near-bickering was uncomfortable and something he just really didn't like, but he didn't say anything because it was their family and he wasn't a part of it. He would have to step in if it got too bad, however. It was a duty of being a teacher, and of being a friend though he doubted Akira thought of him as such. He lightly twirled his fork through the dregs of the food on his plate unconsciously. He was done eating, but his fingers needed something to do from the tension in the air.

Kai just shrugged his shoulders while a bored look crossed over his face. "Just making sure... I just don't want your mother to pull you out of school..." his voice was icy cold which caused Akira's eyes to narrow slightly. "Just so you know I've made friends and I've also made the track team as well..." he said with a smug look on his face as he picked up his glass of water taking a sip from it. "Oh and I broke the school running record today..." Miko's eyes widened. She clasped her hands together as a smile came over her face. "Oh Congrats~ Kira-Kia!" Kyoko even gave his older brother a thumbs up. "Way to go big brother!" Akira rubbed the back of his head in a bashful kind of way. His father however looked unimpressed.

Kyuu smiled as Akira talked. "Good job," he said with a smile at the student. "That record has been there since I went to the school," he explained with a soft smile, truly happy for Akira. He hadn't known that until now, but he supposed the coach wanted to keep it hush-hush because Akira was probably going to be the secret weapon of the track team now. He made a mental note to get Akira something for the accomplishment.

Akira looked over at the teacher a warm smile crossing his face, getting a good job from Kyuu made the younger male quite happy. "Thank you Mr. Kanada! And it has? Really?" he was shocked that he had broken a long time set record. He then looked down at his plate which was now empty, he then stood up and grabbed his plate. "Well I'm going to wash dishes now so Kyoko can you hand me yours, mothers and fathers plates please..." the 16 year old just nodded his head as his mother grabbed hers and her husbands plate stacking it on Kyoko's who then handed them the Akira. Hiro got up and put his plate on Akira's. "I'm going to make a phone call so wait on desert for me alright?" Miko giggled as she nodded her head.

"Uh yeah sure..." Akira said not really sure why his brother would be making a call this late at night but he just shrugged his shoulders while he headed to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

Kyuu helped the family clean up the table. He disliked letting people do all of the cleaning when he had partook in creating the mess. "Need any help with the dishes?" he asked softly as he slid the plates into the sink, smiling at Akira. "And yeah, the record has been there since I was a freshman. It was someone I knew who set it. Goodness, he'd hate it to find out someone broke it," he said with a soft laugh.

Akira looked up from washing dishes smiling over at Kyuu. "Nah.. I got it..." he said as he also was drying them off putting them on the drying rack. "Wow... That's a while ago..." he gave a light chuckle while he finished cleaning the dishes. He placed the rag that he used to dry the dishes off with on the counter. "So... What did you and my parents talk about?" he asked turning his head over at the teacher while he had an raised brown eyebrow.

"Not that long ago, I'm not that old," Kyuu said with a soft laugh, rolling his eyes playfully. He hesitated a moment as he tried to think of what to tell Akira...He settled for telling the truth because it was usually the best bet. "They told me why they pulled you out of your last school," he answered softly, leaning against a counter and watching Akira carefully.

Akira's brown eyes widened as a horrifying look spread across his face, his whole body was shaking. "T-They told you about... that!" he couldn't believe his parents would tell Kyuu that. He placed his hand over his mouth, now looking away from the teacher. He felt like he wanted to crawl in a hole. He felt dirty just thinking about it... Thinking about Ritsuka... He just was speechless. He didn't know wither to sink down on the floor and cry... Or just stand there was a look of horror on his face. And well he choose the second option.

Kyuu sighed inwardly with compassion as he saw the look on Akira's face and he gently slipped a hand to Akira's shoulder. He wanted to do more, to pull the student close to him, to hold him. "I'm sorry," he whispered softly, gently brushing back a strand of Akira's hair. He didn't know what else to say and he couldn't do what he wanted to do.

Akira frowned behind his hand, he felt awful for making the older male worried about him. He then moved his hand down and gave a forced smile. "It's not your fault... So you have nothing to feel sorry about...." he whispered in a soft voice. He then looked up and stared at the Kyuu, that strange urge that he had the other day came back full force. He raised his hand up and touch Kyuu's face, the once horrified look was now gone and was replaced with an unreadable one and as if his body was moving on its own he hugged the teacher burring his face in the nook of his neck.

Kyu's eyes widened slightly at the touch on his face, but not from dislike. He was surprised by it, but he smiled gently as he slipped his arms around Akira to gently hug him. "Nothing's ever going to happen to you again," he whispered softly in Akira's ear. This was dangerous, but he could always mask it as teacher concern should anyone walk in. He gently squeezed Akira in comfort, enjoying holding the student and enjoying being held.

The younger male shivered lightly when he felt the warm breath of Kyuu brush against his ear, he bit his bottom lip. 'This is dangerous... I might end up doing something if I don't let go...' he thought while tightening his hold on the older male. He lifted his head up slowly, his lips lightly grazed the older mans neck while he was lifting his head up. Once he had done so he looked at Kyuu and moved his hands down the teachers back. "Mr. Kanada..." his voice was husky and filled with something that was hidden behind his husky tone.

Kyuu felt his heart race at the feeling of Akira's lips against his neck and his breath caught a little bit in his throat as his thoughts raced, trying to untangle them. He couldn't help but shiver at the feeling of Akira's hands slipping down his back and his fingers tightened a little on Akira's shirt before he slowly pulled back. "S-stop," he whispered, voice shaking a bit. "Your parents and family are just in the other room," he added softly, explaining why it had to stop right now, but showing he didn't quite want it to stop.

Akira looked slightly disappointed when Kyuu pulled away from him, but he was right... His parents and family was in the other room. He racked his fingers threw his brown hair as he released a shaky sigh, he looked away from the older male. And as if on que his mother walked in with Kyoko. "Oh goody~ Just the two people that I wanted to see~" Miko said in a sing song voice while she walked over to the two males. She looked between the two of them noticing a strange atmosphere around them but shrugged it off as nothing. She then linked arms with Kyuu and smiled up at him. "Oh Mr. Kanada~ Why don't we head back into the dinning room and let the kids get dessert ready~" she giggled lightly while dragging him out into the dinning room. Leaving her two son's looking confused. "Mom's a flirt..." Kyoko said flatly while Akira just nodded his head.

The two brothers looked at each other and then they both started laughing and got the coffee going and the small plates came out. It was quite after that and Kyoko watched his older brother with an raised eyebrow. "Akira... When are you coming home... Mother and I miss you..." his younger brother said with a frown forming on his face. Akira looked over at him as he sighed softly. "My home is here Kyo... I have a job working for brother... A school that I'm starting to like... Besides you know you and mother can come and visit me anytime you guys want.." he said in a very serious tone of voice.

Kyuu let himself be pulled away, glancing at Akira and just making the slightest of faces playfully before he smiled at Miko. He gently slipped his arm out of hers as they entered the dining room. He wasn't big on being touched by people he knew nothing about, especially ones that seemed to be constantly flirting...and a girl to boot. He smiled softly as he sat down.

"What do you do in your free time, Ms. Takashi?" he asked politely, looking at the woman though he just wished for the night to be over. He'd find a way to sneak Akira out at some point.

She gave him a soft smile and she sneaked a peek at the kitchen and around the room noticing her husband wasn't in the room nor was her oldest son. "Well I'm a fashion designer actually~ And Akira use to be my little model..." she sighed but shook her head, a stern look crossing over her face now. "Akira has taken a liking to you Mr. Kanada... Listen just..." she looked around the room once again before she spoke again. "Please take care of him... Watch over him please..." Miko's brown eyes held a sadden look.

Akira sneezed as he was trying to open the knife drawer so that he can cut up the pie that was brought over. Kyoko looked over at his brother after he had poured coffee in a few cups. "You catching a cold big brother?" the younger boy asked with a worried look crossing over his face. The older boy shook his head taking out the knife he was going to use to cut the pie up with. "Nah... My nose was itchy that's all... Anyways go and set the cream and sugar out on the table for the coffee alright?" "You got it!" the younger smiled as he grabbed the cream and sugar walking out into the dinning room placing the bowls down.

Kyuu smiled warmly at Miko. "I'll do my best to take care of him," he said with a soft smile at her. He meant his words though he doubted she knew how much he meant them. He didn't want anything bad to ever happen to Akira again and he would try his hardest to make sure it never happened. He smiled softly as Akira walked out with the bowls and cups. He took when offered. "Thank you," he said with a smile.

Akira nodded his head as he handed his mother the cup of coffee, she thanked him softly and saw him walk back into the kitchen. "He's such a good boy..." she said with a small smile crossing over her face she then walked over to the dinning room table and sat down on one of the chairs. Akira then came out with two plates with Kyoko walking out with two as well. "Here you go mother..." Kyoko said as he handed her one of the plates that had the pie on it, she giggled and thanked her youngest son. Watching him place the other plate on the table and walking back in the kitchen. Akira handed Kyuu one of his plates. "Here Mr. Kanada..." the brown haired teen said with a sweet smile on his face.

Kyuu smiled softly as he took the plate. "Thank you," he said, gently setting the plate down to take a sip of his drink. He had felt his heart flutter a little at the smile, and the flutter had him a little off. He wasn't used to having any reaction because of anybody let alone a student he had just met. He slid the pie close and started on it as the rest started on theirs. Once they were finished, he helped gather up the plates, thanking the family for the dessert.

Akira smiled at the man as he made sure he saw the teacher out. The rest of the family was in the living room talking about this and that, the brown haired teen was not even listening to what they were saying all that matter right now was seeing his teacher out. They both stood outside of the houses beautiful oak door. The younger man had his hands in his pocket while his brown eyes were focused on Kyuu's face. "Well... Thank you for coming over and sorry about my family... Their a bit odd..." he sighed as he then released a soft chuckle.

Kyuu smiled at Akira. "Thank you for having me over," he said as he lightly ruffled his own hair. Having it terribly neat irritated him so he was glad he could put it back to what he enjoyed. "And everyone has the odd ball family, just some more so than others," he added playfully with a smile at Akira, eyes slipping over the student's face.

"One day we'll have to do dinner again," he said after a few seconds of thinking, deciding to take a bit of a jump in faith.

Akira laughed even more and nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah I know..." he said in a light heartened voice with a hint of amusement. He pushed off of his door which he was leaning against and walked up to Kyuu placing one hand on the older males cheek stroking it with his thumb as he stared deeply into his eyes. "Most definitely... And Kyuu..." Akira's voice was slightly husky now, he then gripped the older males chin tilting his head up slightly. Akira had that urge once again to kiss the older male come back and it was getting quite hard to ignore the urge so he finally gave in.

He leaned down and pressed his soft rose petal lips against Kyuu's lips. That little contact that he had just done made him wanting more. So he traced his lower lip with his tongue wanting to enter the older males mouth.