~A new student equals trouble?~ *Kitty + Arawn private*

kittypanda

"K-Kyuu..." Akira said the older males name softly, it felt strange to call his teacher by his first name. "I have to get use to saying that!" he chuckled lightly as he took his own cup and sipped on his own tea. "Well then I feel truly honored then!" he laughed some more but stopped when he felt his phone vibrate once more which caused him to groan. When he took it out it was a text message from Hiro, he sighed as he flipped his phone opened and read the message. "About damn time he found his key..." he rolled his eyes as he closed his phone and pocketed it.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

Kyuu smiled softly. "Only outside of school premises, mind you," he said with another smile, watching Akira answer read the text message. "Well, let's go sit. I'm tired of standing," he added as he left the kitchen and made his way to the living rom where he sat down on the couch.

"Please don't spill your tea," he said with a smile as he flicked on the television to the local science fiction channel. It was the channel it usually resided on given his tastes. "You can put something else on if you'd like."

Akira shook his head as he gave him a soft smile and sat down right next to Kyuu, once he had done so he continued to sip his tea like nothing had happened. He then looked over at the older male wanting to kiss him right now but he didn't think that Kyuu would allow it so he pushed the urge aside for now. "I rarely watch tv so I don't know whats good or what channels have the interesting stuff to watch..." he said softly while he looked down in the cup having that urge to once again pop back up. 'No... I can't... He's well...' he sighed shaking his head trying to clear it up.

Kyuu smiled slightly and he set his cup down. "Well...I'm a nerd so I know not everyone likes what I like to watch," he said with a soft laugh. He arched an eyebrow at the shaking of the head. "Are you okay?" he asked, tilting his head slightly as he watched the student, wondering if the student was all right here.

Akira looked up from his cup as he placed it down on the table, he then looked right at the teacher with a unreadable look but he got up and stretched. "Well I better head on home it's getting late so I'll see you tomorrow..." he said but then he did something unpredictable. He kissed the teacher's cheek while a smirk played across his face. "Well goodnight Kyuu~" he said with a hidden meaning behind the older males name once again as he winked at him and walked over to the door grabbing his bag and putting his shoes on leaving the teachers house.

Kyuu's cheeks burned red at the kiss and he could only stammer, "Good bye", as Akira left. He was quite at a loss of words and he had no idea how this was going to effect him at school the next day when he had see the student before class and then during class.

"Oh, what have you gotten yourself into," he muttered as he sunk down into the couch to pull a pillow close. He didn't know what to do since it had been awhile since he felt like a high school student, and the feeling had never been caused by a student before. He grumbled softly as he stood up to go to the bedroom, figuring he could go to bed and think about everything in the morning when he wasn't so flustered.

On the walk home Akira had so many thoughts going through his head like why did I kiss his cheek? And your a big idiot since he's your teacher and your going to see him tomorrow. He shook his head clearing his thoughts as a smile crossed over face. 'Well I must say his skin was smooth...' he chuckled lightly, he felt happy about doing that. Once he got home he opened his bag and took out his house keys and unlocked the front door kicking off his shoes, closing the door behind him and walking up the stairs to his room. Hoping that tomorrow will be better.

[OoC: Sure. :3]

Kyuu shuffled the papers on his desk, setting up the small folder he was going to give Akira. He looked a little less than awake because he had stayed up thinking about the student and then he had woken up early in order to get the folder ready so the student could catch up in his class. He was still a little frizzled from the afternoon before and he had no idea how he was going to talk to Akira in a school setting. He supposed he would have to try his best to remain professional.

He reached over to take a sip of his coffee, but he knocked it over on accident. He quickly rescued the papers, but his shirt took the burnt of the coffee and he swore softly before he dried off the shirt with some napkins as best he could. Since it was before school started, he unbuttoned his shirt as he walked over to grab a clean one.

Akira made sure that he got up early today due to the fact that the other day he came late to school. He sighed once he saw his new school in view, as he got to the school building doors he opened them and went down the same hallway as he did the day before. 'I hope it isn't weird between me and Mr. Kanada...' he thought as he got closer to the teachers classroom.

He was finally at the closed door and he knocked on it. "Mr. Kanada?"

Kyuu jumped a little bit at the knock, grabbing a clean shirt quickly and pulling it on. He opened the door to his classroom as he still buttoned it and he smiled at Akira. "Come in, Mr. Takashi," he said. Good, that was professional, he thought to himself as he closed the door once Akira was in before walking to the desk. "Sit, please."

Akira did as he was told and sat down, he placed his bag on his desk opening it up and taking out a bag with apple slices. He opened up the bag and popped a slice in his mouth. "So Mr. Kanada did something happen while you were waiting?" he teased as a small smirk crossed over his face. "Cause if something did then you should have at least wait until I got here..." he chuckled while he took out another apple slice and popping it in his mouth.

Kyuu just pushed his glasses up onto the brim of his nose to keep from rolling his eyes at the comments. "Spilled coffee on my shirt," he said with a shrug before handing over the folder. He was determined to not let anything interfere with his professionalism while at work. "Now, Mr. Takashi. As I told you, you have a fair bit to catch up on. However, it wouldn't be fair to saddle you with a bunch of work. These are the various papers that will help you with your final, a 10 page paper on a subject pertaining to the class. You have to fill out the worksheets and turn them in at the end of the week."

Akira's eyes widened as he opened up the folder and looked through it, "Yeah right! This is a lot to do! And on top of that I have work! And other classes to make up as well!" he gritted his teeth while he put the folder in his bag. After he had done that he placed his head on his desk. "I hate this! After this is over I'll have to probably transfer again!" he mumbled while he turned his head closing his eyes.

"Looks like a lot, but you'll do fine," Kyuu said with a soft smile at Akira, leaning back in his chair. "Besides, I can help you get through it rather quickly or you can ask a classmate. I'm sure they'd be willing to either help you or let you copy," he added with a slight shrug, eyes surveying Akira through his glasses as he took in the reaction of the student.

He sighed softly while he opened his eyes and lifting his head up. "I would rather a teacher help me then my fellow classmates..." he gave a slight chuckle as he turned his now lifted head towards the teacher. Akira looked at him as a smile crossed over his face. "Say Mr. Kanada... Can you come over to my house today? I can make you dinner and my house is close by..." he said with his chin resting on his hand. A calm and cool expression crossed over the young males face.

Kyuu arched an eyebrow at the expression on Akira's face, but he smiled softly. "I suppose I can come by to meet your family," he said after a minute, choosing his words carefully in case anyone was listening in on the conversation. He couldn't be seen going to a student's home over something like a meal. "What time would you like me over?"

Akira closed his eyes for a few minutes as he thought about his family. He groaned in an annoyed way when the thought of his older brother came to mind. He released a sigh. "Around seven would be fine..." he said softly while opening his eyes and giving the teacher a warm smile. "Well then I guess it's not a date then..." his voice held fake disappointment. "And here I was hoping it would be just the two of us Mr. Kanada~" he used a seductive tone while he spoke the older males last name.

Kyuu closed his eyes as he sighed inwardly and pushed his glasses back up. What was he going to do with Akira? The student never seemed to stop with his tones and behavior. "I'll be there then," he said as he opened his eyes to look at Akira and he smiled softly. "Now, you can go to your assigned seat since class is about to start," he added as he took off his glasses and set them down deciding he'd put them on later if he needed them.

Akira smirked before he got up and grabbed his things, he moved to his own seat. Sitting down he took out a book and read it. He knew he should lay off of getting through to the teacher and all but it was so much fun to tease him. His smirk never leaving his face as he thought about what to do tonight. Just then a few students came walking into the classroom whispering to each other. Sneaking glaces over at Akira and sighing in a dreamy way. One girl with short jet black hair whispered something to her friends not realizing that she walked past the teacher. "Did you girls hear what happened the other day?" she asked one of her friends who looked confused.

"No what?" "Well I heard from Yuki that Akira totally said no to Kimiko! She was heartbroken!" the girl said while she looked over at the new student. A blonde spoke up this time as she too sneaked a glace over at the male. "I heard a rumor about why he had to transfer here..." the other two girls gasped lightly. "Oh really!? What happened!" the black haired girl asked. The blonde just sighed as she looked at them with a stern look on her face. "Well I heard that the principles son was harassing him... That's why he transferred here!" She said with a low voice, both girls gasped once again. The brown haired girl that was quite looked over at Akira with a sad look on her face. "Poor Akira!" "Yeah your telling me!""I want to hug him!" The girls all started to walk over to the male to see what he was doing.

"Girls, please take your seat," Kyuu said as he got to his feet, face not showing the thoughts that flitted through his mind. He wondered if the rumor was true. It didn't seem that impossible given how Akira looked. Less reputable people would find the student nearly impossible to not harass him. He made a mental note to ask Akira tonight when he went over. At the slight thought of it, his heart started to race but he managed to keep from showing the emotion.

The girls gave Kyuu a look at the order, but they reluctantly went to their seats even as they kept glancing over at Akira. The teacher just watched them to make sure they took their seats before his attention turned to the rest of the class that was slowly filing into the room.

"Today we're watching 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'," he said once the students were in and the door was shut. "You will take notes throughout the movie as it will be on the test next week. You will also write a two page paper to be handed in at the end of the week on this paper," he added as he flicked the lights off and turned on the tv before inserting the DVD.

The movie would give him a chance to think and it was also something to give the kids a break. He was more concerned with figuring out Akira and trying to understand the student.

The young male put his book away and took out a piece of paper and a pencil. He was watching the movie with a bored look on his face writing down some notes that he would think would be important and would be on the test. He paused in writing his notes as he felt eyes on him, he looked around the room and saw the black haired girl staring at him. He gave her a sweet smile which had her whole face turn bright red making her turn her head and away from looking at him. 'Jeez this girls and some of the guys here are getting on my last nerve...' he thought as his brown eyebrow twitched in a very annoyed way. Akira turned back around and went back to watching the movie. Or at least he was trying to until he felt somebody tap him on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw the guy that sat behind him.

Akira raised an eyebrow at the guy who in turn hand him a folded up piece of paper. He looked lost as to why he was given this and the guy smiled softly. "It's a note from Yuki..." he said as a playful grin spread across his face. The new student was still confused as to who Yuki was. The guy that handed him the note sighed softly as he whispered, "Yuki is the person sitting next to me..." he motioned his head over to the side he was talking about.

Kyuu watched the classroom as they watched the movie and he smiled a little at the note handling. It always amused him that students thought that they wouldn't get caught whenever they handed one another notes. He silently walked up the aisle and he lightly placed a hand on Hiro's shoulder and one hand on Akira's.

"I'm sure the note is very important, but it can wait," he whispered, leaning close to both and he also glanced at Yuki to let him know that the words were also directed at him. "Please refrain from passing notes in the future," he added as he straightened, removing his hands from the boys though the one on Akira lingered just a touch longer before he went back to where he had been standing, smiling slightly as he watched Hiro pout slightly.

Akira blinked as he watched the teacher walk away, but he did however found it strange that Kyuu left his hand on his shoulder a little bit longer then needed to. He was kind of glad about that. He looked over at the guy Yuki who gave him a soft smile and then he turned back to watching the movie. The young male sighed as he too returned his attention back on the movie. 'I wonder what was in that note...' he thought to himself while he was watching the movie with a bored look on his face. 'Hm maybe its a love letter? Nah... Maybe he was trying to ask me out?' he had a confused look now crossing over his face. The movie seemed less interesting now that he was thinking about other things then the movie.