~A new student equals trouble?~ *Kitty + Arawn private*

kittypanda

Kyuu tucked the note in his pocket. His general rule was not to read them and to return them to the student they were intended for at the end of class. He didn't like to keep them and he saw no point in throwing them out. He sighed softly as he ran a hand through his hair before his eyes slipped over the class. He had to stop several more whispers before it was time for the class to go to their next period.

"Here, Mr. Takashi," he said as the class started to file out and he turned the lights out. He handed Akira the note as he smiled slightly. "I look forward to the parent-teacher meeting tonight," he added with a shadow of a wink before his attention turned to Hiro and Yuki. "No more notes in my class. Talk to each other after. I catch you again and you can stay after school and help clean the classroom."

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

Akira smirked as he waved a goodbye to the teacher taking the note with him reading it. And to his surprise it was a note that asked him to meet with Yuki right after school. He sighed as he crumbled it up and walked to the nearest trash can throwing the note away. 'I can't meet up with some guy after school...' he thought to himself as he continued on walking to his next class but was stopped by that girl from the other day coming up to him with a smile on her face. "Hello Akira! How are you holding up in your classes?" she asked while walking along side him. Akira stopped walking and look over at her, his face showing that he was very annoyed. "Can't you just leave me alone! I don't like you! And I never will date you!" he said slightly loud and in a very harsh tone of voice.

The girls eyes widened when she heard him say that. But the look on her face told him that she was not going to give up on him. "You may say cruel things but I won't give up easily!" she said just as loud as what he had said. The young male sighed, he rubbed his forehead. "Man your such a pain... Why don't you find a guy that likes you... Instead of somebody like me who you know nothing about...." he said in a cold voice which he never used before and that caused the girl to look at him with wide eyes.

Kyuu watched the interaction with slightly narrowed eyes. He couldn't hear it, but it didn't seem that the girl was too thrilled by what Akira had to say. He glanced up as another teacher siddled over Akira and the student and he sighed softly. Of all the teachers to try and intervene, why did it have to Mr. Davis?

"Is there anything going on?" Mr. Davis asked as he looked down at Akira and the girl, fingers tucked in his pants pockets. His permanently watery eyes glanced up at Kyuu briefly, who glanced away, before looking back at the students.

Kyuu detested Mr. Davis greatly and he didn't like that the man was near Akira. It was a strange sensation to feel this way about a student...

The girl seemed to have noticed the teacher since she looked over at him with a fake hurt look on her face. "Mr. Davis... I was walking in the hallway and Akira started to say hurtful things to me!" she said with fake tears willing up in her eyes. The girl was very good at acting, so she can trick teachers easily. The brown haired boy scoffed as he rolled his brown eyes. "The only reason why I said all of that was because you were harassing me!" he bit back with a cold voice. The girl shook her head. "That's not true! All I was doing was asking you about your classes!" she said as she hiccuped a little bit which pissed Akira off even more. "Your a fake! Everything about you screams it! And besides I don't have time for this nonsense! I need to head to class... So I'm leaving see ya!" he said with a wave while he walked away from both the teacher and the girl.

The girl stood there with tears going down her face. "You see how cruel he can be Mr. Davis!" she said looking at the teacher.

"Mr. Takashi, I wouldn't take another step further," Mr. Davis said coldly as he watched the student start walking off. Every syllable of the sentence held a threat that was nowhere near empty.

Kyuu heard the words from where he was and he frowned a little bit before he headed over, knowing this could turn nasty any minute. As he passed Akira, he gave the student the smallest of touches on the shoulder. "Mr. Davis, a word, please?" he asked as he approached the other teacher.

Mr. Davis turned to face Kyuu, arching an eyebrow. "Yes, Mr. Kanada?" he answered, eyes narrowing just a little bit in suspicion.

"In private, if you don't mind," Kyuu answered with just a touch of a devious smile. "Mr. Takashi and Mrs. Hana, please go to your next class and do not talk to each other. If you are needed, we will call you," he added before directing Mr. Davis into a side room. He clicked the door shut, blocking him and Mr. Davis from view. He had specifically chosen a science classroom because there were no windows in the door. He made a mental note to tell Akira that he owed him for this.

Akira blinked in confusion he didn't know what was going on with the two teachers but he sighed and shrugged it off as nothing but something told him in the back of his mind that something bad was going to happen. He growled, his hands turning into fist. He felt so useless right now and that pissed him off. 'Damn if something happens to Kyuu then I'll never forgive Mr. Davis...' he thought bitterly as he stuffed his fits into his pockets walking to his next class. He was thankful however to know that the girl would have to leave him alone and that made him slightly happy but not quite. A flash went through his head as he remembered what happened at his old school. "Ritsuka..." he whispered the name that he came to hate so deeply.

'I'll never forgive you for what you did to me!' he thought as he gritted his teeth, today was really not looking to good for him.

Kyuu tapped his pencil on his desk as he stared out the window of his classroom, still a little ruffled from the confrontation with Mr. Davis. That man always got to him and knew exactly where to press to get him to do just about anything. How someone that cruel could ever be a teacher escaped him. He sighed softly as he rested his forehead on his desk. He had scheduled the rest of his classes to watch the film in the library because he had little interest in dealing with students the rest of day. It was child-ish behavior, but at the moment he didn't care. He clenched his hand a little in anger, wondering how the hell he was going to get out of the 'meeting' with Mr. Davis.

The pencil in his hand snapped and he wrinkled his nose at the slight pain from the cut it had caused. He threw away the pencil in a wastepaper basket before grabbing a napkin to press against the cut. It wasn't much blood, but he didn't want even a drop on his clean desk. As he sat there, he let his thoughts wander towards Akira and he wondered how the student was getting on in classes and if the girl was leaving him alone.

It was time for P.E and so he had to dress out, while he was taking off his uniform his thought's trailed off to Ritsuka. That beautiful boy who made him into the person he was today. He sighed once he was dressed he walked outside to do laps around the baseball field he was panting lightly unlike the other boys who were breathing heavily. He was use to running since he was once a part of his old schools track team, but he had to quite since he had to transfer schools. He ran faster just thinking about his old school made his blood run cold. Once he finished the lap before the others did the Gym Couch Mr. Yamimoto walk over to the young male with his stop watch in his hand and a very impressed look crossing his handsome features.

"Mr. Takashi! May I have a word with you!" he said in a very impressed voice which had Akira raise an eyebrow, his long brown hair was tied back in a high ponytail. He walked over to his Couch with a worried look on his face. "Did I do something wrong Couch?" the teacher laughed as he shook his head. "No no you didn't do anything wrong! But you did however beat the school running record! Congrats!" Couch Yamimoto said with a big smile on his face. The younger males eyes widened.

"Your kidding right!?" Akira said with wide eyes as he saw his Couch sake his head. "No I'm not! We need a fast runner like you on our team! What do you say?" Akira couldn't believe that he was being offered a spot on the track team, but he did smile and nod his head. "I'll do it!" "Alright! Welcome to the team Takashi Akira!" he held out his hand for the new student to take which he did.

Kyuu packed his messenger bag with papers he had to grade and with a few supplies so he could start working on the next week's lesson. School hadn't quite ended for the day, but it never hurt to get ready early. He made sure he had everything before slipping out into the hall to preform hall duty and he only had to wait a little bit before the bell rang to dismiss the kids. His eyes surveyed the students and he listened for any hints of a fight. Even as he paid attention, he looked for Akira amongst the students to make sure the student was all right. He had taken a liking to the student, and he had trouble thinking of him as just a student. It caused him to worry a little more than was warranted, but he couldn't stop himself.

When Akira got back to the locker room he found his locker was wide opened which had his eyes narrow. Just then he felt somebody touch his shoulder which caused him to turn sharply around only to find the couch holding his bag. "I found your clothes in the field I can't image why they would be out there and there a bit torn up..." Couch Yamimoto said with a pissed off look on his face. The younger male sighed as he just grabbed his gym bag and walked past the gym teacher. 'Who would destroy my clothes....' he thought to himself while he walked right into the school with his gym clothes on. His hair still was up in a ponytail, students that just got out of class for the day was watching him walk down the hallway towards the front of the school was.

"Oh my! Takashi looks so sexy in his gym clothes!" some girls were whispering to one another as they watched him pass by. Akira looked extremely upset due to the fact that his uniform is totally trashed and unwearable now, he released a sigh while he walked past Kyuu not even looking at him.

Kyuu frowned as he watched Akira walk past, noticing that the student was still in his gym clothes and that the student looked rather upset. "Girls, it's time to leave the hall," he said to the girls whispering amongst one another, irritated by their behavior before he followed the crowd out to catch up Akira once outside of campus.

"Hey, Mr. Takashi," he said as he caught up. He was close enough to the school that he needed to keep up formalities, but his tone was far from formal because he was worried. "Is there anything you want to talk about?"

Akira stopped and turned around to look at the teacher while giving him a soft smile not saying anything but opening his gym bag up showing him the destroyed uniform. "Somebody went into my locker and put my clothes on the baseball field where Couch Yamimoto found my bag..." he sighed softly, looking at the uniform with a sad look. "Who ever did this must either A. like me a lot or B. hate me with a passion..." he said laughing lightly while shaking his head.

Kyuu softly slid a hand to Akira's shoulder and he gently squeezed. "I'm sorry someone did this," he said softly, looking at Akira as he said the words. "I can bring it up the principal, if you wish. Your name doesn't have to be mentioned. But since this happened on school grounds we may be able to help," he added softly, tone conveying that he wanted to help the student in any way that he could.

As soon as he mentioned principle Akira froze, "Uh... We really don't need to get the principle involved! I just want to leave the matter as it is!" he said as an uneasy look crossed over his face. He then looked from the right to the left as if looking for someone or something. Once he saw the close was clear he sighed heavily. "Well oh a better note! I'll see you tonight!" he said as he gave a quick wave and soft smile before he ran off. 'Man today is so not my day!' he thought to himself while he was running farther away from the school. The sooner he got home the sooner he could take a bath.

Kyuu raised a hand to wave bye, but Akira had already disappeared on him and he frowned slightly as his hand dropped. He was worried and confused by Akira's attitude. He sighed softly as he walked home to drop off his bag and to clean up before going to Akira's place. He wanted to look somewhat decent and that rarely happened when he got off of work. As he got ready, his thoughts circled around Akira and trying to help him.

Once he was presentable and cleaned up he waited until 10 minutes until he had to be at Akira's before he left his apartment and made his way to Akira's. He hesitated a minute before knocking on the door.

Akira was in the kitchen making dinner, and the strange thing was that his parents and little brother were there as well. Well it was Hiro's doing, he called up their parents and told them that his teacher was coming over for dinner and of course they came along just so they could meet the man who was teaching their son. Their mother Miko was helping her second son make dinner while her oldest son was in the living room with her husband and finally her youngest son went to answer the door. The young 16 year old opened the door and smiled at the man.

"Big brother! Your guest is here!" the young boy yelled back into the nice house. While he waited for a response he opened the door all the way just to let the older male inside.

Kyuu smiled slightly as he saw the 16 year old. He hadn't known that Akira had a younger brother. Despite the smile he couldn't help but feel a tad disappointed at having the parents and other family there as he walked inside. "Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Takashi," he greeted with a smile as he walked inside, slipping off his shoes in the entrance before moving to set down the box that he had. It just contained a fresh pie for dessert since they were making dinner.

A beautiful woman came out of the kitchen and smoothed out her kimono as a smile crossed over her pale face. "Ah you must be Mr. Kanada! Well I'm Takashi Miko and that boy right there is my youngest son Kyoko." She spoke in a soft and sweet voice while she bowed. Kyoko bowed as well. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Kanada!" the younger boy said with a bright smile on his face. Miko stood up straight and grabbed the box before he could put it down. "I'll take that Mr. Kanada... Please make yourself right at home... The living room is over there.' She said pointing to the room that was right across from the stairs.

Akira was setting the table up with the plates and food arrangements. He sighed once he was done he walked out of the dinning room and into the entrance hallway. His tight black v-necked t-shirt was covered with an apron. He smiled softly when he saw the teacher. "Dinner is ready!" he said loud enough for everbody to hear. Kyoko looked over at his older brother and smiled widely. "Oh is it your famous beef stir fry?" the younger boy asked as he gripped Akira's arm a cute look spread over the younger's face. Akira chuckled and poked his little brother's nose, "You bet it is~" he said in a cheerful voice.

The rest of the family came out of the living room. His older brother Hiro took one look at the teacher and scoffed. "So your the kids teacher huh?" his tone was cold and rude. The father was in a business suit and a hard look was over his handsome features. His brown hair was slicked back while his brown eyes stared coldly at the teacher. "So your my son's teacher?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Kyuu said at the offer from Miko, bowing slightly in return, smiling warmly at her. "Thank you for inviting me in," he added, tone pleasant. The wife and Kyoko at least seemed to be nice and that was something he appreciated because he didn't appreciate it when parents or family were rude.

The teacher smiled slightly at Akira when he saw him before his eyes slid to Hiro and Akira's father, listening to them and taking in their tones. He was confused a little, not entirely certain why he warranted tones like that. "Yes, sir, I am Mr. Akira's teacher," he said with a smile despite the confusion. He could fake a polite attitude like the best.

Miko sighed as she handed Akira the box which made him raise an eyebrow at the look his mother was giving his father. "Honestly Kai! Can't you be more nicer the Mr. Kanada! You've been in a bad mood since we had Akira taken out of that s-" she was cut off by Kai who glared heatedly at his wife. "Tsk! Why in the world would I be mad!" he gritted his teeth which made Kyoko hid behind Akira. "Can't you two just knock it off for tonight! We have a guest over!" the second oldest son spoke up as he clutched his own jaw. His mother sighed while she looked at her three children. "Why don't you three go and wait in the dinning room we'll be there in a minute... We would like to talk to you Mr. Kanada... That is if you don't mind." Miko said in a soft and sweet voice moving a strand of hair from her face.

Akira was about to protest until he felt a hand on his shoulder which caused him to look back and see his older brother shake his head. "Kira-kia... If mother wishes for us to leave the room then we must... Understand..." Akira's eyes widened as a blush formed on his cheeks. "You haven't called me that in a long time..." he said with an embarrassed tone which caused Hiro to laugh and smile a true smile. "Well if you don't want me to call you that again then I suggest you move your ass..." the second son glared at him while he grabbed his little brothers hand with his free hand and walking away with the older not to far behind.

Miko released another sigh as she looked over at Kyuu. "Well shall we head into the living room?"

Kyuu watched the interaction, mentally noting down each thing. It generally helped to know the parents in order to know about the student. It may not have just been for professional reasons, either. He wanted to know everything he could about the family and about Akira.

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a soft smile at the question before following Miko and Kai into the the living room. "What would you like to discuss?"

Miko gestured for him to sit down on the couch opposite of the other one. She sat down as she took in a deep breath before she spoke. "Well it's about Kira-kia..." she said while her hands rested on her lap. Kai sat down next to his wife with a scowl held in place. "There is a reason why we had him transfer here from Okama..." she sighed looking quite uneasy. Her husband however was leaning back on the couch with his leg resting on top of his left knee. "The reason why we transferred him was because of an accident that happened at Okama High... " her beautiful face looking distraught as she laced her hands together resting them on her lap.

Kyuu took a seat and he watched Miko, a frown creasing his brow slightly at her tone and body language. "What happened?" he asked softly, worry and empathy tinting his voice. He thought he may already know given what his students had talked about earlier that day. He still hoped that it wasn't true, but he was no longer certain because of Miko's behavior.

The young woman sighed as she took another breath, it was hard for her to talk about it. But however she thought that since this man was her son's teacher then he should know the truth. "Well... The principles son... Um... Well..." she couldn't say it which caused Kai to say it. "The principles son harassed him in many ways then one... I didn't want Miko to pull him out of that school but she told me that it would be best for him to live here with his brother..." his voice held no emotion what so ever in it. Miko however looked like she was on the verge of tears. "It was the best option! That boy touched my baby boy! And just because you did business with the principle doesn't mean you could just look the other way!" her voice held anger in it as angry tears fell down her face.

Kai glared at his wife ready about to open his mouth and say something harsh until Hiro came in the room with and irritated look on his face. "Are you all down talking? The food has gotten cold and now Akira has to heat it up..." the oldest son said with an irritated voice. But when his eyes landed on his mothers face he was about to go over and comfort her but she gave him a soft smile. "I'm fine Hiro-ro~" she giggled softly while wiping the tears away from under her eyes as she stood up. "Well then shall we go and get some food in our stomachs... After that we'll talk some more..." Her voice was soft and sweet. She then linked arms with her oldest son feeling his arm and walking out of the room saying how handsome her oldest son looked. Kai stood there as he released a sigh and shaking his head.

Kyuu listened silently to Kai and Miko, uncertain of what to say and because he was taking it all in. So the rumors had been true. "Thank you for telling me, Mr. Takashi," he said as Miko left with Hiro. He hesitated a second before following them out, not entirely certain how to continue the conversation. He smiled softly as he saw Akira, wondering a little at how to get him on his own without anyone around. Al l he wanted to do was hug the boy and tell them that he'd be fine from now on.