~A new student equals trouble?~ *Kitty + Arawn private*

kittypanda

Kyuu gasped softly as the positions were changed and his fingers squeezed the sheets, unable to grab Akira properly. He squeezed his eyes shut as the new position sparked new feelings and his breaths came out in faster, lower pants. The moans coming from him were slowly increasing in volume as the pleasure increased, as ecstasy ran through him. He didn't know how much longer he could last, if he could last. His fingers clawed at the sheets, pulling them off the bed, body tensing and moving with Akira's thrusts.

"A-Akira," he gasped loudly, a breathy scream at the pleasure that welled up in him as he came. His nails raked the bed, nearly cutting into the bed at the orgasm that racked his body.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

Akira gasped loudly as he felt Kyuu tighten up around his member. He felt his own release was coming close as well. His thrusts became more harder and erratic then before. Then he saw white flash before his eyes as his own orgasm came. His thrust were becoming choppy now. He then released a low groan as he stilled all movement. "K-Kyuu!" he groaned loudly before he fell forwards slightly. He fell half way on Kyuu and half way on the bed. His breathing was unstable and uneven. He blinked his eyes a few times before he pulled out of the tight heat which made him hiss slightly.

After he had pulled out he took the condom off and tied it looking around the room to see if he could find a trash basket anywhere. He did find one so he got up on slightly shaky legs and threw away the used condom, he then walked back over to the bed collapsing back on it while he let out a laugh. "Man it felt amazing!" he said laughing quietly but then he realized that the older male was covered in his own orgasm. Which had made him sit up and grab a tissue and helped him clean off.

Kyuu shivered at the feeling of the faster thrusts, fingers tightening on the bed as he felt and heard the other come. His breath hitched a little as Akira slid out and he rolled over as Akira got up to throw away the condom. He panted softly, too weak to do much more than just lay there, the after effects still lingering. He brushed back his sweat damp hair out of his face before he trailed his fingers lightly down Akira's cheek, smiling softly at the words before he took a tissue from Akira to help clean up.

His breathing was still a little ragged as he gently pulled Akira close and softly kissed him before he curled up next to the other male, resting his head lightly on Akira's shoulder. Despite being hot and a little sweaty from what had just happened, he didn't want to be away from Akira.

Akira smiled at that light kiss he felt and now his brown eyes looked over a Kyuu with a happy look crossing over in them. His own long brown hair was sticking to his face due to the sweat as well as the rest of his body was covered. He slowly wrapped one arm around Kyuu's waist pulling him closer in to his hot and sweaty body. He then placed a soft kiss on top of Kyuu's forehead before he turned over on his side to face the man and bring him even closer into his body. His hand rubbing his back in a soothing kind of way. "Kyuu... I can't stay that much longer...." his voice was quite and sad.

"Yeah, I know," Kyuu said softly, nuzzling into Akira's chest. He gently squeezed the younger male before looking up at him and moving a little so he could softly kiss him. He had known that Akira couldn't stay the whole night, but it still didn't make it much easier, but this was what the relationship would have to be like until Akira graduated and left his parents. He snuggled up a closer because he planned on spending the last few minutes with Akira as close as possible.

The younger male kissed him back just as softly as he had just done a few seconds ago. He then pulled the older male closer to his body, closing his eyes slightly as his thoughts were racing a mile a minute. Thought's like how could he tell his parents about his sexuality... Or how he just had sex with his teacher... His happy mood dropped slightly. He realized that he never told his parents about him being bi. But he preferred men over women any day. He thought men were much more exciting then women. He sighed taking in a deep breath, his lungs filling with the musky smell that said we just had sex.

Akira then kissed Kyuu's forehead once again realizing that this man was making him happy, even though he hardly knew him and then there was also the fact that he was his teacher.

Kyuu's eyes shut slightly at the kiss on his forehead and he gently brushed back a strand of Akira's hair, watching his face. "What are you thinking about?" he asked softly, trailing a finger down Akira's cheek, noticing the slight difference in emotion. He didn't want Akira to feel upset by any of this.

Akira looked back at his face as he gave a soft smile shaking his head as best as he could while laying down. "It's nothing really... I just didn't tell my parents about my sexuality is all..." he said in a light laughing tone picturing how his parents would look after he would tell them. His mother probably would faint and his father would disown him and just thinking about it made him laugh even more.

Kyuu smiled softly and he leaned up to kiss Akira. "It's not something easy to bring up," he said as he snuggled close again. "I, personally, never hid it to begin with so when I finally told my parents, they were like 'Yeah, we knew'." He shrugged slightly, smiling a little bit. "But not everyone is like me."

He chuckled slightly while he ran a finger down Kyuu's spine and back up again repeating it the same thing for a few more minutes. "Yeah well I hid mine pretty well... And so my parents thought I was straight so they left me alone... But I told Hiro about my sexuality and then he goes off and takes one of my ex boyfriends..." he tightened his hold that he had on the older man. "That's the reason I can't forgive him or stand him for that matter..." he sighed not sure why he brought it up, but it sort of just slipped out of his mouth without him even thinking about it.

Kyuu shivered a little at the touches on his back and he watched quietly as Akira talked. He frowned a little bit as the younger male talked about his brother and the ex-boyfriend. He gently squeezed Akira. "I'm sorry he did that," he whispered softly. He wished he could say more, but he couldn't because there was nothing else to say and because he'd possibly come off as jealous when he wasn't even certain where he stood with Akira.

Akira chuckled quietly as he took his other hand that he hand resting on Kyuu's hip of and grip his chin bring his face up so that he could look at him. A soft smile crossing over his face. "It's not like your the one who did it... So don't apologize for something that isn't even your fault..." he spoke lightly and lovingly. He was usually harsh after sex but it was different this time. For some odd reason he was calm and loving. He then leaned down and kissed him gently on his lips as his hand on his back move down and rub his butt as he then slid his middle finger inside rubbing around the entrance playfully.

Kyuu smiled softly at the words and he lightly kissed Akira back, pressing a little close and his fingers tightened a little on the younger male's waist. His cheeks colored slightly at the touches and he couldn't help but shiver at the feeling of Akira's teasing touch. He softly nipped Akira's lower lip as he pressed closer, dancing his fingers softly across the younger male's side and then along his back.

Akira released a seductive growl as he felt the other shiver against his body, he felt himself getting slightly turned on again as he opened his mouth and traced his tongue along the older males bottom lip. He then pressed himself closer to the other male rolling his hips slightly letting the other feel that he was getting hard all over again. His finger then moved slightly deeper inside Kyuu. For some odd reason he was wanting to have a another round of sex.

Kyuu's breath caught a little bit at the sensation of the deeper touch and his fingers tightened again on Akira as he pulled him closer. He slowly slipped his fingers along Akira's hip before slipping them around to grip Akira's member, fingers stroking softly. He enjoyed that he had an effect like this on the younger male. He pulled Akira's tongue into his mouth, tangling his own with it as he let out a soft moan, slow heat spreading from his lower abdomen, becoming aroused just from the soft touches.

Akira rolled his own tongue around his as well, tangling with it in an exotic dance. He groaned lightly in his mouth as he felt him stroke his member which caused him to continue to roll his hips feeling even more pleasure go through his body. He then slid the finger out all the way and soon he entered a second finger in stretching the older male once again.

Kyuu's breath caught at the feeling of the second finger and his free hand tightened on Akira's side as his other continued to softly stroke. He slowly broke off the kiss to catch his breath before he pressed close and recaptured Akira's lips into a deep, biting rough kiss. He wanted Akira now, didn't want to wait, but he made himself, not wanting to rush the younger male, wanting the younger male to continue to enjoy everything.

Akira could tell that the older male was needy and wanted him just by how his body was reacting to his fingers. He then kissed back just as ruffly and harshly as Kyuu was. He groaned softly as he felt him speed up his hand movements. Well that did it for him, he pulled away from him and turned him around so that Kyuu was on his hands and knees. Then with out warning he rammed right into the slightly shorter mans body. His movements were quick and erratic, his hands gripped Kyuu's hips harshly as he was letting out small grunts every single time he would thrust.

Kyuu cried out softly at the thrust, fingers tightening hard on the bed and his back arched slightly at the hard movements. His eyes squeezed shut as he had to bite back the cries of pleasure. The slight pain from the hard grip on his hips just made everything that much better. He gasped Akira's name softly, soft moans escaping from him with each thrust, each movement of the younger male.

The brown haired boy removed one hand from Kyuu's hips still ramming harshly into the older man. He then used his free hand to slide down towards his member and gripped it while he started to stroke it in time with his erratic and harsh thrusts. He leaned over even more pushing himself deeper inside, he then whispered hotly in Kyuu's ear. "Don't hold your screams back baby... Let them out..." he said seductively in his ear lightly nipping at it with his teeth.

Kyuu gasped softly at the feeling of Akira's hand around him and he moaned softly, shivering at the nibble. His fingers gripped the sheets harder, nails digging a little. His mind was nearly blissfully blank at the pleasure coursing through him. His breathing was harsh from the feelings and the movements, but the cries of pleasure slipped from him. He didn't know how long he could last at everything flooding through him. His body shuddered a little, but as the pleasure peeked through him and he couldn't hold back the orgasm anymore and he screamed Akira's name as he came.

Akira hissed in pleasure as he felt the male tighten around him causing him to give a few shallow thrusts as he pulled out and letting go of Kyuu's hip with his other hand. He took that hand and pumped himself a few times before he came with a shot of Kyuu's name. He then fell forwards tired and panting. He then took his hand that he used to pump the older male with away and reached for a tissue cleaning his hand off. Akira sighed as his breathing became normal now after a few minute's of gasping for air. His body was now even more sweaty and dirty, he released a soft chuckle before he racked his fingers through his hair.

"Now I get to stay a few more minutes..." he laughed in a breathy kind of tone.

Kyuu lay panting softly on the bed, not able to do much moving as he tried to catch his breath. He smiled softly at Akira, fingers reaching out to hold the younger male's hand. "Heh...you'll need a shower before you go home," he said softly with a low laugh, gently squeezing Akira's hand. He reached up after a minute to brush back Akira's hair and he shifted to softly kiss him before laying back down close to him. He couldn't remember ever feeling this content and happy after sex.

Akira sighed softly but happily, he felt amazingly wide awake and happy. The only other time he was happy like this was with... He shook his head. He wouldn't think about him, other then the man that was right next to him. He turned his head and smiled softly at Kyuu before he leaned down and kissed his forehead for the third time that night. "Yeah I should... I smell like I just had sex..." he's voice was light and joking. Part of him didn't want this night to end but atlas he had to go home soon which made him sigh.

Kyuu shut his eyes at the kiss and he nuzzled Akira softly. "Yeah," he said softly, just a touch sadly. He knew that Akira had to go home because of still living with his family, but that didn't make it any easier. He gently squeezed Akira and softly kissed him. "You can come by any time," he added with a soft smile at the younger male. "So don't lose the key."