~A new student equals trouble?~ *Kitty + Arawn private*

kittypanda

Akira stopped in the middle of his shouting when he grabbed a hold of the guy that almost ran into him. "Sir you should really watch where your go-" he trailed off as his eyes widened when he realized that it was his teacher. "Mr. Kanada? Is that you?" he asked is shock but it subsided quickly as he let him go. "Uh would you like a flier..." he asked with a slightly happy tone. He was dressed in a nice white dress shirt and nice black dress pants and shoes also to top it off he had a dark blue tie on along with a dress jacket.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

Kyuu jumped a little at being grabbed, handing going to his chest. "Holy shit...you..." he trailed off as he realized it was Akira and his cheeks colored slightly because he had just cussed in front of a student. "I..sure," he said with a smile at Akira as he was let go, eyes slipping over the student involuntarily. The student looked nice all dressed up.

"I didn't know you worked here, Mr. Takashi," Kyuu said with a smile as he took a flier, tucking it away in the bag. "When did you start?"

He laughed at his teacher for letting a curse word slip from his mouth, he then stopped laughing when Mr. Kanada asked him the question. "I... I have been working here since it opened up... My brother owns the place so he gave me a job..." his once happy smiling face died down to a frown. Akira sighed as he was about to open his mouth to say something else until he heard a cold and deep voice calling for him.

"Akira! Get your ass inside now! And start waiting on some tables!" a man yelled out as he was standing outside glaring at his look alike. Akira gritted his teeth as he bowed in front of his teacher, "I'm sorry Mr. Kanada but I have to go... If..." he was cut off once again by his older brother. "Stop your damn talking and get inside now!" the older man hissed out as Akira growled lowly and waved a goodbye to his teacher as he walked around his brother who was still standing there with a glare in place.

Kyuu frowned at the tone coming from the brother, finding it highly inappropriate. He had originally come this way to get a bite to eat, but the brother's demeanor put him off. He couldn't believe someone would be so rude, particularly to a sibling. He'd have to talk to with Akira in the morning even though he really wanted to talk right now. He ran a hand through his hair with an irritated side as he directed his feet down the sidewalk, trying to figure out how to help Akira. He hated that he felt so helpless, and that he felt the need to step in so soon, but he couldn't sit around and wait for Akira to come to him.

Akira sighed as he was taking orders but he stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder and saw his older brother looking at him with a cold look, "Akira May I talk to you for a minute..." the older male asked as his younger brother nodded his head as he followed his older brother in the back room. Once they both got back there they both had a talk which had the younger male storming out of the cafe with an pissed off look on his face.

Kyuu had settled down at a small coffee shop down the road to partially keep an eye on the shop in which Akira worked and partially because he was starving and wanted something to eat. He sipped his coffee as he watched people along the street and he frowned as he saw Akira leave the cafe in which he worked and he excused himself from his table after setting out the money to pay. He grabbed his bag as he stood, thanking his server, eyes still following Akira, hoping the student would walk this way.

Akira sighed as he turned right heading towards a bus stop, he had to get any from his brother for the time being but he knew for a fact that he will be there at the house in the morning. He swung his shoulder bag over his shoulder while he was staring right ahead of him. His who body looked tense and his eyes held a deep hatred in them the only thing to do now was go home and have a nice bath. 'What a jerk! Being all cocky and smug! Damn him!' he thought bitterly as his hands turned into fist.

"Aki-- Mr. Takashi," Kyuu called, heading over to the bus stop as he noticed where Akira was going, trying to head him off. The student looked truly upset and he didn't like that. He wanted to see what he could do for Akira even though he fully expected Akira to rebuke his offer of help. He easily made his way through the small crowd of people, quickly reaching the bus stop. "Hey," he said softly, trying to catch Akira's attention.

"Huh?" he turned his head off to the left side and saw his teacher standing there, he raised a brown eyebrow up in confusion but let it slide as he gave him a soft smile. "Hey Mr. Kanada... What's up?" Akira asked in a slightly calm voice as he then looked down at the ground not wanting to look at his teacher. He took a deep breath and then he looked up and smiled at him. "I know what your going to ask and say... I've heard it before... But he's the only family I got left... So it can't be helped..." he said softly, he usually doesn't lose his cool that easily but his brother knew how to push his buttons.

Kyuu smiled softly and he lightly squeezed Akira's shoulder. "Come on, I'll go get you something to help you relax," he said with a smile. It was against school rules, but the school could bite it right now. Akira was upset and that was all that mattered right now. "You can talk about it if you want, or not. It doesn't bother me. But, I would love it if you took me up on the offer."

He smiled even more as he thought it over, 'Well he did offer....' he thought to himself as his smile widened slightly. "Alright but isn't against school rules Mr. Kanada~" he said his teachers name with a little hidden meaning behind it once more. But he then grew serious while he then looked down the street to see if the bus was coming anytime soon. "Um actually it wouldn't feel right for me to talk about it out here... You know?" he bit his bottom lip as he looked down the street again.

"Come on, my place is right down the road. Just friends getting something to eat," Kyuu said with a smile, waving away the mention of the rules. He also ignored the tone in Akira's voice even though it had made him blush slightly. It made him feel a little guilty because he was a teacher, and it confused him because he was normally able to keep a barrier up that insured he wouldn't find anyone attractive in more than a physical sense.

Akira smiled as he nodded and linked arms with his teacher pulling him slightly closer to him, "Well then lead the way Mr. Kanada~" he whispered his teachers name in a slightly husky kind of tone. As a small playful smirk crossed over the younger males lips. "So what would we be doing at your place huh?" he gave a playful wink that matched the playful smirk of his.

Kyuu couldn't help but turn dark red at the tone and the smirk that crossed Akira's face. "I..uh...We're just going to talk," he said, obviously flustered despite himself. He gently removed himself from Akira's grip so he could try and regain his composure. "Come on, it's this way," he added, starting to walk down the sidewalk, but at a pace that would let Akira catch up. He shifted his bag a little to give his hands something to do, a little irritated he let a student get to him like this.

Akira couldn't help but to smirk as he made a metal note about how easy it was to get his teacher to blush. 'Hehe and a score goes to me!' he thought to himself as he kept in stride with the older male. "I know we where just going to talk I was just teasing you!" he said laughing, oh how he loved having this power over the older male and his teacher none the less. "Anyways it's always nice to have fun every once in a while..." he chuckled while he placed his hands in his pockets as a laid back look appeared on his face.

Kyuu laughed softly and shook his head. "I suppose it's a good thing. 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'," he said with a shrug, smiling slightly at the joke. Sometimes he was easily amused and this was one of those times. He led Akira to a small flat and he opened the door, taking off his shoes in the entrance way.

"I'm sorry for the mess," he apologized as he shut the door once Akira was inside. "Been cleaning and packing away things I don't use anymore," he explained, dropping his bag as he headed into the kitchen. "What do you want to drink?"

He laughed as well while he shook his head and took his own shoes off before entering the room. "Eh it's not as bad as my brother's bedroom, you can lose and entire person in all of that junk!" he laughed even more but sighed as he walked around looking at the place fully. "And tea would be nice..." he said softly while he still looked around the flat. "So... Uh this actually is the first time I've been in a teachers home..." Akira chuckled as he smiled softly.

Kyuu filled up the tea kettle and set it on the stove to heat up the water. "And hopefully the last," he said with a soft laugh, watching Akira walk around before he tore his gaze away so he grab the tea bags from his cabinet. He had to nearly climb up on the counter to reach because of his height and he mumbled something about needing to remember to buy a stool. Normally he would have tried to keep up some sort of professional decorum, but he didn't bother with Akira. The student would just tear it down.

Akira looked over at his teacher and almost burst out laughing but he decided against it, he walked over to his teacher and raised an eyebrow at his actions. "Uh Mr. Kanada do you need help?" he asked with a soft voice as he was still watching his teacher but looked away when he felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He jumped slightly but took it out anyways. When he looked at the id he froze, 'Oh great he's calling!' he thought bitterly as he flipped his phone opened and pressed talk. "Hello?..... No I'm at a friends house.... The key is where it always is.... Well maybe you shouldn't lose your key Hiro!.... Whatever ground me when I get home.... Fine! Bye!" he hung up as he racked his fingers through his brown hair. "Man I can't stand him!" he hissed out bitterly as he took a deep breath and sighed.

"Nope, got it," Kyuu answered with a smile as he grabbed the bags and hopped off the counter. He watched Akira quietly while Akira talked to his brother, not wanting him to get into trouble. "Why do you hate him?" he asked as he put the tea bags in two mugs and filled them with the hot water before walking over to grab some milk and sugar in case Akira wanted it. He was confused as to the response Akira was giving to his brother calling and asking about a key.

He looked down at the ground as he sighed, "It's not that I... No I do hate him..." he clutched his hands and made fist. "Ever since I was little everybody compared us to one another.. Some people would ask me why can't you be more like Hiro... Even our parents told me why can't you be more like your brother!" his fist became tighter which was turning his knuckles white. Akira looked up at the ceiling with an unreadable look on his face, "Hiro... Betrayed my trust! I can never forgive him!" he said through clutched teeth.

Kyuu frowned slightly as he watched Akira. He reached over to gently squeeze the student's wrist since his fist was clenched. "I'm sorry," he said softly. He didn't know what had happened, but for someone to make Akira this bitter was horrible and he didn't like it. He barely knew the student, but he felt attached already and he wanted to make everything all right even though he knew it probably wasn't possible.

He sighed as he calmed down slightly, his hands un-clutched just that soft squeeze to his wrist made him feel calm. Akira shook his head while closing his brown eyes. "Mr. Kanada... It isn't your fault... Lets just say its a shadow of my past eh?" he chuckled lightly as he turned his head over to the side he gave his teacher a soft smile. "Besides I never knew somebody that I hardly know would get me to say and open up this much... Much less a teacher!" he started laughing lightly.

"It's Kyuu," the teacher said with a soft smile as he leaned back against a counter and sipped his tea, watching Akira over the brim of his cup. "And I'm glad you feel like you can to me," he added with another smile, truly meaning the words. "If it's any prize, you would be the first person in this apartment other than me," he said with a soft laugh.