~A new student equals trouble?~ *Kitty + Arawn private*

kittypanda

The younger male nodded his head as he gave him a small kiss right back before he got up and look over at him with a small sad smile. "Where is your bathroom anyways?" he asked while a sheepish smile slid over his face as a slight embarrassed blush crossed over his cheeks. He then rubbed the back of his head. "Well I won't lose it and thank's I'll come by tomorrow..."

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

Kyuu smiled softly at the embarrassed look on Akira's face. He hadn't expected that reaction at all. "It's through the door right there," he said with a smile, pointing as he sat up on the bed, nose wrinkling as his muscles protested a little bit. He was going to be sore in the morning. "I'll grab some towels," he added as he stood, stretching slightly as he walked over to the closet to grab some.

Akira watched him walk towards the closet, his eyes roamed over the males backside. His licked his lips in a seductive way but he shook his head getting up and walking over to the closet as well. He stopped him from stepping any farther as he scooped him up bridal style and carried him back to his bed placing him gently on it. "I'll get the towel... You just rest and take it easy alright..." his voice was soft yet stern, he then gave him a quick kiss before he walked over to the closet opening it up and taking a towel out. The brown headed teen then closed it and headed to the bathroom, walking in and closing the door behind him.

Kyuu made a sound of surprise at being scooped up, blushing slightly. He softly kissed Akira back. "All right," he said with a soft smile at the younger male, finding the concern welcome and sweet. He pulled up the blanket, snuggling down into it as he watched Akira walk into the bathroom, eyes slipping over the male appreciatively. He listened to the water start, pulling a book over from his night stand to read so he wouldn't fall asleep. He wanted to say good bye to Akira, but his eyes started to unfocus, fingers loosening on the book. Soon he was dozing, almost fully asleep, the book falling from his fingers.

Akira let the water run over his aching body, he had not done it in a while so his hips were starting to hurt slightly. He released a soft sigh taking in the nice feel of the warm water, he used some of the older males shampoo and conditioner along with his body wash. 'I hope he doesn't mind...' he thought to himself as he washed himself clean, once he was clean he got out of the bathroom drying his long brown hair off and then his body. He then placed the towel in the hamper that he saw right by the bathroom door.

He gather his clothes up and slipped them on, as soon as he zipped up his zipper and buttoned up his pants he bent down and grab his wallet slipping it back in his pocket. Akira felt his pants to see if he had everything and he did, he glanced over at the older male who was dozing off which he found cute. He walked over and picked the book up placing it on his night stand also shutting off the light and turning off his television. He finally leaned down and kissed him softly and lightly whispering a good night and goodbye before he left his room and the apartment building he locked the door up before he left as well.

He sighed as he headed to the bus station to see if the buses were still running.

Kyuu shifted a little at the light touches and words, but he didn't quite come up fully awake as he mumbled softly back. He soon sank back down into the bed, curling up close to a pillow that still held Akira's scent. His sleep that night was deep and restful, exhaustion and contentment making it so.

___

Kyuu sipped his coffee as he sat at his desk, waiting for the bell to ring for the students to come in. The mug was larger than normal because he needed to wake up fully. He was still tired from the night before, but not as tired as he should have been or so he felt. As soon as he woken up he had made himself a large mug of coffee and then taken some pain killers to soothe his aching muscles. It was a good ache, however. His thoughts mused on the night before, wondering briefly how it would affect today.

Akira woke up earlier then he usually did and his brother found out that he had sunk out last night which meant beatings galore. He groaned in pain as he walked over to his bathroom that connected to his bedroom slowly but surely. He looked himself over and he looked like shit, he sighed and shook his head. "I can't go in looking like this..." he said softly to himself as he grabbed his first aid kit out and cleaned up his wounds. He had cuts and bruises on his chest along with a cut on his neck, his face was covered in tiny little cuts that had tiny bandages hiding them from prying eyes. Once he took a shower to clean himself he walked back in his room and pulled on some black boxer shorts and black khaki pants. He walked over to his closet and pulled out a nice loose fitting v-necked navy blue shirt, he grabbed his socks and wallet, along with his cell phone and house keys. He placed his black beanie on and walked out of the room.

As soon as he got down stairs his brother was fixing his tie with a smug look on his face, he then looked at his little brother with a raised eyebrow. "You skipping school today hot shot?" he asked in his smug voice which made Akira look away from him nodding his head. "Yeah... I'm going to see my doctor today... So I do have to miss school today..." he spoke lowly and quietly his brother nodded his head before he looked at his watch. "Well I have to open up shop so I'm leaving..." and with that said he left.

Akira frowned slightly, he had called his mother last night and told her what happened between him and his brother all because he came in around one in the morning. So she told him that she'll make a doctors appointment early and have him meet her there. He placed his socks and shoes on patting his pockets making sure that he had everything and walked out of his house locking the door behind him.

Kyuu noticed Akira's absence from class and he frowned slightly with worry. He supposed the student could have slept in, but his gut told him that wasn't the truth. Something had happened and he couldn't find out what until after school. He managed to keep the worry from his teaching as he worked throughout the day, but by the end he was a bundle of nerves. Akira hadn't shown up to any of the classes. He pulled out his cell phone, wondering which of Akira's parents he should call. He settled on the mom. She hadn't been rude at the dinner before.

He found the number in Akira's file and he called it as he left the school, heading towards his apartment in the afternoon sunlight.

It had been a busy day for Akira and his mother. He went to the doctors to see if he needed stitches but he did not which made him feel slightly better but his mother was on edge all day. She was very upset with Hiro and what he did to his own little brother. She calmed down through out the day as she and her son had some mother son bonding time which she didn't have with him in a while. She then decided to treat him out to a nice dinner by the end of the day. While she was driving in her car she stopped at a stop light and looked over at her purse which was in between the white leather seats. "Akira honey... Could you take mommies phone out?" She asked in a sweet voice as she looked at herself in her rear view mirror fixing her light pink lip stick. He chuckled lightly and handed her, her phone which she slid up. "Hello~ Takashi Miko here! May I ask who is calling?" her sweet voice flooded out of the phone as she then continued on driving her black convertible.

"Hello, Mrs. Takashi," Kyuu answered, glad that the mother had answered instead of him having to leave a voice message. He unlocked his apartment door quietly as he answered and he shut the door behind him, making sure it was tightly shut. "It was noticed that Akira was missing from his classes today and it was asked that I call to make sure everything is all right with him," he said as he dropped his bag and sat down on the couch. It was a lie, but it would be funny for a teacher to ask about a student without a proper reason.

Miko's smile dropped for a few minutes before it picked up again, in the corner of her eyes she watched her son turn the radio on flipping through the channels. She took a deep breath as she answered him. "He had a doctor's appointment today so that's why he wasn't in school... Sorry I didn't call you and tell that he wouldn't be there today..." she stopped at another stop light as she adjusted her cellphone. "Oh and for the next few days he won't be in as well..."

Kyuu frowned at that. He hadn't expected Akira to be so unwell that he wouldn't show up for several days. "All right, ma'am. Thank you for telling me. I'll let the others know to excuse him from his classes. Please tell him I hope he gets well soon," he said before bidding her good bye and hanging up. He dropped the cell phone and ran his hands through his hair with worry. He hoped that he wasn't the reason for Akira being unwell. He didn't want to do that to the young male in the least.

"God..." he muttered softly in frustration before sinking back against the couch, hoping that Akira would be all right.

Akira looked over at his mother who just now hung up her phone setting it down in her purse before she turned the corner and headed towards the diner that they were going to. "Who was that mother?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he realized that they were close to Kyuu's place making him sink in his seat. His mother sighed as she pulled into the diner and parked her car. She then killed the engine and look over at him. "It was Mr. Kanada... He was worried that you weren't in school today..." she sighed and fished out her cellphone and handed it to him. "Here call him up and tell him you'll be in class Monday, while I go and get us some seats deal..." her voice was low, it was like when she took one look at him she knew what happened between the two men. And telling by how worried the teacher sounded it seemed to be logical.

He took her phone and watched her get out of the car leaving him in there to make the call. He took a deep breath and looked at the number that just called her and pressed the call button. He placed the phone to his ear waiting for the man to answer.

Kyuu jumped as his phone went off loudly and he grabbed the phone, frowning when he saw it was Miko's number. "Hello?" he asked, barely keeping the worry out of the word. His heart raced at the thought that Miko was calling back because something further had happened and his fingers tightened on the couch.

Akira took a deep breath before he answered, "Um... Hi Kyuu... Uh sorry I didn't come in today... Something just... Came up..." his voice was a little shaky and he didn't know why. Maybe he was scared or maybe his nerves were getting the best of him. He didn't know which one it was but he was shaking slightly. He was still in pain from what his brother did to him.

Kyuu's eyes widened slightly at the sound of Akira answering the phone before he frowned at the shakiness. "What's wrong, Akira?" he asked softly. Something had happened and he wanted to know what, he wanted to be there for the student. He couldn't be there without knowing...without being allowed to know what was going on.

The younger boy sighed as he took another breath before he continued to talk even farther, "Um.. Actually it's something I have to show you... Do you think you can come to the diner right across from your apartment?" he asked in a soft voice it hurt slightly to talk due to the cut he had on his neck which was bandaged up. "Cause it's something that you need to see..." his voice trailed off before he could finish his next sentence his mother knocked on the window and smiled softly at him. "I have to go now... See ya.." he then hung up and exited out of the car and handed his mother back her phone before she locked her car.

Kyuu shut his cell phone as Akira hung up and he tucked it into his pocket before he left his apartment, locking the door behind him. He was going to do as asked, wondering why Akira would be out if he wasn't feeling well. He waited at the light for it to let him pass before walking to the diner across the street, eyes sweeping the crowd for Akira. He frowned slightly as he found Akira and his mother, noticing the bandages. He walked over, trying to keep professional as he walked over.

"Mrs. Takashi, Akira," he said softly in greeting, inclining his head slightly, eyes sweeping Akira's face, worry evident.

((ooc: I'm heading to bed. :3 I'll answer in the morning, but will be on officially about 2 pm CST.))

((ooc: Mmmkay see ya later and have pleasant dreams =D))

Miko looked up from the menu and nodded her head at Kyuu, not at all surprised to see him. That's why she asked for a booth. "Hello Mr. Kanada... please have a seat..." she gestured with her hand at the empty booth seat that was right across from her and Akira who was not looking up from his menu. He felt ashamed to even show his face that was covered in small bandages. He felt his mother reach his hand and squeezed it lightly a frown marring her young face.

Kyuu took a seat as requested by Miko. "Thank you," he said with a gentle smile directed towards her, but his gaze slipped to Akira. He couldn't think of a way to get the younger male to look at him or to talk to him. He had to be careful with Miko around so he couldn't just succumb to the urge of lowering the menu.

Miko looked over at her son and asked him lightly to lower down his menu which he did reluctantly, he took a deep breath and lowered it looking at Kyuu with a scared face. There was tiny cuts on his face that were covered up in small bandages. His neck was bandage and so was his left hand. He sighed looking at the man in front of him with a frown on his face. Akira's mother held anger and sadness in her eyes but she took a deep breath as she was about to say a few words she heard their waiter come to the table. Miko ordered her's and her son's drinks while the waiter nodded his head and looked at Kyuu.

Kyuu just ordered a glass of soda, eyes watching Akira a little sadly. He wished Miko would head off for a bit so he could talk frankly with the student. He didn't need to ask what happened because the wounds were definitely inflicted by someone else. He lightly chewed on his straw as he struggled for words to come, but nothing was appropriate to say in front of a mother of one of his students...

Miko noticed the tense air around the table and looked at her watch excusing herself from the table telling Akira that she had to go. Her son looked at her with a raised eyebrow but she just smiled softly at him. "I need to call somebody, so I'll be outside for a few alright?" Akira was about to protest but the stern look she gave him made him shut his mouth quickly. She gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting up and smiling at Kyuu before she walked away from the table taking out her phone to call somebody. The brown haired male stared at his mother's retreating back and sighed softly as he then slid his eyes over towards Kyuu giving him a very small soft smile.

Kyuu watched Miko go and he moved to slide onto the booth bench beside Akira and he softly brushed back a strand of the younger male's hair, touch gentle and filled with warmth. "I'm sorry," he whispered softly as he watched Akira, not daring to pull him into a hug because he didn't want to hurt him. "I'm sorry I asked you to sneak out...I wouldn't have if I had known this would happen..." His voice was soft, filled with apology and pain at having caused Akira to get into trouble.

Akira looked at him with soft brown eyes, he lifted his left hand up and placed it on Kyuu's face softly so he wouldn't hurt his hand even more. "Don't apologize... Last night was the best night that I have had in a long time... So please don't be sad... I'm still alive aren't I?" he said in a light laughing tone but he stopped due to his throat burned slightly when he laughed. He then looked around to see if anybody was watching them, thanking the lord they weren't so he leaned in and kissed him softly on his lips, telling him that he would be fine just with that simple kiss.