~A new student equals trouble?~ *Kitty + Arawn private*

kittypanda

Kyuu softly kissed Akira back, a little surprised it, but he smiled softly at the younger man. He gently brushed back Akira's hair and softly kissed him on the forehead, careful not to hit any bruises or cuts. "Still..." he whispered softly, watching Akira. "I don't have to like it. I wish I could just take you out...you shouldn't have to live like this."

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

The younger male kept his soft smile on his face but he sighed softly removing his hand from Kyuu's face. "I know... My mother might pull me away from the house and take me back home... With her..." he said quietly but loud enough for him to hear him. He looked quite sad when he spoke those words and speaking of his mother she came back in and walked over towards the two men and sat down across from them smiling softly. "Well you two look cozy together~" she giggled lightly as she saw her son's face turn beat red.

Kyuu managed to keep back a blush at being caught by Miko and he moved back to where he had been sitting so Miko could sit beside her son. He didn't know fully what to think of Akira leaving with his mother...He didn't like, didn't want it, but he didn't want Akira to continue to live his brother and father. What had happened was inexcusable.

"Do you plan on taking Akira back with you?" he ventured after a minute, watching Miko to see her reaction.

Miko got up and sat back by her son who was still red in the face making her giggle even more by stopped when she saw the look on Kyuu's face. Her own happy smiling face dropped slightly when she heard him ask that question. She sighed before taking a sip of her drink before she opened her mouth. "I am actually... I have thought about and realized it was a mistake for him to move in with Hiro..." her voice was low and held a harsh tone to it as well. She placed her elbows on the table and clasped her hands together placing them on the table. Akira shifted in his seat, he could tell that this conversation was going to go down hill.

Kyuu nodded slightly as he listened to Miko talk. She was right, and Akira needed to get out of Hiro's house. "I can help you with the school, if you would like," he said softly, managing to keep his tone relatively professional. He felt horrible that Akira was probably leaving, and that he couldn't do anything to stop it. He had really grown to dislike being a teacher in the last few days. It prevented him from being better to Akira.

Miko however was not a dumb woman she could tell that Kyuu was upset about the whole situation she sighed and looked over at Akira noticing how quiet he had gotten while her and the teacher were talking. She just realized she never asked him what he wanted to do. Which made her frown slightly. "Akira... Sweetie... What would you want to do?" she asked him with a concern voice. The young brown haired male sighed and gave her a soft smile, "I know this is asking for much but... Can I stay K- I mean Mr. Kanada?... If it's not to much trouble to ask..." his tone was soft and gentle.

Miko couldn't believe what she just heard... Did her son actually ask to stay with his teacher? She was in shock.

Kyuu blinked slightly at the question, not having expected that and his eyes slipped to Miko to watch her reaction. "I suppose we could arrange something if your mother was inclined," he said softly. Despite his tone being calm, he was a bundle of nerves and worry. He doubted she would accept. He was but a stranger and she was his mother.

The young woman shook her head looking at her son with a stern look on her face. "Akira... I don't think that would be a good idea..." she said softly but in a stern voice that said it all. Akira's eye's widened in shock that his mother would say no. "But mother...!" "No but mother's me mister! No mean's no! Your going back to Okama with me and you'll like it!" her voice was deadly serious and her eyes were narrowed into slits. The brown haired teen glared at her and shook his head. "No mother! I'm not going back with you! I hate it at Okama! That's why I moved in with Hiro was to get away from you and dad!" he hissed through his teeth, his glare was still held in place.

Miko was in shock once again, how could he say that to her? She couldn't have been the reason why he moved out and in with his brother... Right? Her once stern face fell and she looked kind of hurt. She watched him cross his arms over his chest winching a little due to the cuts and bruises that he had on his chest.

Kyuu managed to keep his face devoid of emotion as he listened to the conversation. He wasn't able to give any input because he wasn't supposed to have feelings for a student, he was supposed to keep a level of professionalism.

"I think I will leave you two to discuss things," he said gently to excuse himself. It wasn't his position to interfere even though he desperately wanted to, wanted to say that he would love it if Akira moved in with him.

Miko sighed and frowned she knew that bring him back would make him hate her and she didn't want that. She wanted her son to be happy so she spoke softly, "Is that how you really feel?" he didn't say anything but nodded his head slowly. Her frown deepened even more her eyes were watery, she felt like she did push her son away from her... And not realize how unhappy he was. She took a deep breath before nodding her head. "Fine... If it would make you happy... Then I guess I can let you..." Akira's eyes widened slightly at what he just heard. "Your serious?" She nodded her head and gave him a soft smile. "Yes I am... That is if Mr. Kanada is okay with it..."

Kyuu arched an eyebrow in surprise at Miko's words, but he smiled softly. "I have no issue with him staying with me," he said with a gentle smile at the mother. "If you would like, I could show you the apartment. It's only two rooms, though," he added softly, a little worried that she would think it was too small. If she thought so, he could always find some way to get a larger place.

She then looked at Kyuu with a soft smile, her eyes didn't look so watery anymore. "I'm... Alright... But after dinner okay? And it sounds fine too me..." her voice was low and unsure but she knew that it would make her son happy so she just had to compile with it. Akira smiled softly and brightly, he was so happy right now. But he did feel like he was pressuring the older male into letting him stay with him. Which made him stay quiet.

Kyuu smiled softly and he reached over to gently squeeze her hand in reassurance. "I promise to watch him," he said with a soft smile at Miko. "You can also come over any time you want," he added, sitting up and sipping his drink. He wanted her to understand that all he had was Akira's welfare at stake and that he valued her input into it. She was his mother and had every right to be involved, at least until Akira graduated.

• 2 weeks later...

Miko smiled softly at him and nodded her head as she squeezed his hand back and let go of it looking over at her son who was sipping his own drink. "Akira... You'll be in better hands when you move out of Hiro's..." She said softly stroking her sons head lightly causing him to groan lowly. "Mother... Please stop..." She removed her hand and gave him a sheepish smile. "Alright I'll stop embarrassing you sweetie!" She let out a light laugh as she saw Akira's face turn red slightly. Man oh man did his mother know how to embarrass him.

Kyuu smiled at Miko embarrassing Akira. It was cute in a way and he thought it was sweet. He sipped his drink to give him something to do, however. Once he was done, he paid for it. "I'm across the way in the Discover Apartments, floor 3, number 312," he said with a smile at Miko as he slid out of his seat so they could enjoy their dinner together. He then bid them good-bye and left.

Once in his apartment, he finished straightening up so he couldn't be embarrassed. He moved to his guest room, a room never used, and quickly dusted it and straightened everything. He opened the blinds to let in the light before opening the windows for some fresh air. There. Miko shouldn't have many objections now.

Once they finished eating, Miko paid for her and her son's food and walked out to the parking lot. She looked across the way and saw the apartment building that Kyuu was talking about. She looked over at her son and smiled lightly. They could just walk there but she wouldn't want to walk back to her car. She sighed before she walked over to her car, got in along with Akira, started her car up, and pulled out of the space and drove away. She had to wait for an opening before she could merge into traffic. Miko glanced at her son and saw him playing with his string that was on his jacket.

She could tell he was in deep thought and that made her sigh.