hama71

If I was Dai...I'm melting right away when I feel Mao's hand on my hips... rabbit13

I can stop myself grinning when I watched the making of Takumi 5 at their kiss scene in the greenhouse.. Mao's expression after kiss scene when he lick his tounge...gyaaaaaaa.... :7yoyo10:

Yes, I saw that staff who stick to Mao's back too...I wish that I could be one of those staffs. I could touch Mao and Dai.. :D

Yes I saw that too he licked his lips after that kiss onion0 and smile.......... ohhhhhhhh that was sooooo sweet of him... they retake that scene few times becouse of some burdensome chopper or something flying nearby... as for me that chopper could fly there a bit more heheheehehheeheehheheh!!!!!! [evil grin]:cuteonion46: ..... more kissess needed!!!!onion4

Did someone understand what Mao's speaking about while he touch Dai's hand on that making scene?

If it's in the making of Nijiiro no garasu....

If I hear corect he say that he's freezing he say "Tsumetai" witch mean "cold" and show Daichan how cold his hand is. Correct me someone if I am wrong^^

I still not sure about those scrap and drawing, maybe I can make it into comic.. :p

Oooooo ambitious!!!!! If you feel like show your work to somebady I am voluntary first:cuteonion48:

Good luck then!!!!! Fight-Oh!!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooo what diplomatic way of answering heh^^... you would make a really good politician!!!! :cuteonion24:

wow. I've been told so many things before but a politician never. so this is a first. there's always a first time for anyone. this sure is mine. :)

Do you want kill the cast????:cuteonion37:

Uhm, of course not. i just thought it would be nice if Takumi-kun series covered all the seasons if that were possible. British Hills looks really majestic in the winter based on the pictures i've seen.

But oh well..what do I know...I have never experienced winter in my entire life so it's most likely not a good idea.

I wouldn't want to jeopardize everyone's health just because i thought it looked dramatic or something...oh well...it's just wishful thinking anyway.

• Like 2

@1978

Hi.........

I really like your Signature Free Hugs ^^

I used to do that when I was 20 years old....

So strange in my country but I feel so good then ^^

Thank you! ♥ Glad you enjoyed my GIFS ^_^;; I feel good when someone does -hugs- XD!

• Like 2

I thought I was gonna die!!!!!! room tidying finished at last :cuteonion25:..... and my room now somehow is pika pika pikarini :1onion52:.... well at last for now^^

wow. I've been told so many things before but a politician never. so this is a first. there's always a first time for anyone. this sure is mine. :)

If you like it all pleasure is mine^^...you just make me laught with your replay and not everyone can do it!

Uhm, of course not. i just thought it would be nice if Takumi-kun series covered all the seasons if that were possible. British Hills looks really majestic in the winter based on the pictures i've seen.

But oh well..what do I know...I have never experienced winter in my entire life so it's most likely not a good idea.

I wouldn't want to jeopardize everyone's health just because i thought it looked dramatic or something...oh well...it's just wishful thinking anyway.

Seriously you didn't have chance experience of winter season.....hmmmm that made me really curious about which counrty you come from "in my head" persone???

In Japan winter is not so drastic so probably it's not so much scary thing but sometimes for someone who whole life live in hot area precipitate change of temperature could be unberable.

When I watched Making of TK how those poor babys must endure this horible weather with snot on their nose it make's my heart break into pieces!!! and I had felt this urge to comfort them a little rabbit16 hihihi!

But I am absolutely not nagging your opinion about majestic looks of British Hills in the winter time... that is really true they are beautiful indeed rabbit14

Hi.........

Welcome among us...... Takumi-kun Series Maniac Fans!!!^^ I hope you will like it here! :msn_red_fox 3

@Seren~ ehehehe yeah xD, you can't stay away from this thread too long because

comments multiply unexplainably every minute @v@ SUGOI!!!

oh wow, now Im blushing :3onion15: nobody ever told me such a thing WOWOWOW ;)

oh well, maybe you mean that its cool because

I was talking about Gii's lower parts? AHAHAHA xD atm I'm spazzing a little over his lower parts, you know O_O

Dai~chan's lower parts....I mean, how come I'm repeating it non stop AHAHAHA xD

by the way, Im not an English native speaker :pIm learning it just like you ^^!

so LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER!!!!:msn_red_fox 3 yeeeeeee~~anyhoo, about the underpants affair....

oh well, I think if we put TK's underwear on the market they will sold out in 24 hours LOL but....mmmm.... let me think about it.....mmmm personally I'd like to have mini Taiki bunnies on my underwear :p I mean, I can't have Baba~chan or Dai~chan's face on my UNDERWEAR o_O I'd be so.............. EMBARRASSED XD AHAHAHAHAHA~

srsly I can't have Dai~chan's face on my bottom, you know. how come it sounds so perverted AHAHAHA xD

it could have side effects that I could hardly handle.... such as.....yes, I could even go as far as talking to it,

even in public @v@ "Dai~chan, everything's okay below?!" people: WHO IS THAT PSYCHO THAT IS TALKING TO HER UNDERWEAR o_O????!!! so Dai keep your face away from my underwear, please :p *it sounds perverted again*

AHAHAHAAH xD but srsly guise, how come we all are talking about underwear and lower parts

I mean, I'm all shook up atm AHAHAH xD

Hehhe be happy it's still underwear topic because you never know what will come next ^^ maybe something even dirtier than this heheheh:3onion15:

So you are learner just like me .... now I am jelaous why you have so unique way of speaking! Your teacher must have been some good fellow :cuteonion45:

So you will start with mini Taiki bunnies underwear hihihih... I want see them if you make project show me^^

Yes to have Daichan face on pants is..... somehow....how to say this .... it's minacious with hart attack to the pants owner :cuteonion46: but still I would like to have one in my collection!

• Like 1

What have I missed? Well.... ahhh almost everything. Hey guys, everyone seem to be soooo inspired. Even though the next movie (#6) will be made in 20 years time. LOL (joke of course)....

I just keep on thinking, maybe they will make another movie. But without Hamao and Daisuke, that would be a big let down for me. While I would be more than happy to watch Baba, accepting the obvious fact that Hamao will not grace the silver screen anymore as Takumi is making me sad, extremely sad.

But I promised myself - I will try to know more of the actors - watch every youtube, read blogs, lurk every livejournals, even those with snarky admins! LOL

So what else is new in the Takumi Kun fandom???? :)

• Like 1

Etto~ what should i said for the first time..

hello guys... i'm konoya..

hmm.. i love takumi of course...

and i love DaiMao very much...

i'm newbie here... yoroshiku onegaishimasu..

i really dont know what should say...@_@

• Like 6

@Konoya~~ WELCOME!!!!!! :msn_red_fox 3:msn_red_fox 3

Im so happy when new people join this thread ♥

here the guise are really friendly so feel free to talk about

whatever you want ;) for example...... what do you think about Dai~chan's lower parts?

AHAHAHAAH xD

okay okay maybe its not the right talking point for breaking the ice xD LOL

• Like 2

Hello konoya. Nice to meet you.

what do you think about Dai~chan's lower parts

Arriana my dear you are drive me crazy right now. You should buy a ticket via Japan. There you go to see Dai-chan and .........see his lower parts.

• Like 6

What have I missed? Well.... ahhh almost everything. Hey guys, everyone seem to be soooo inspired. Even though the next movie (#6) will be made in 20 years time. LOL (joke of course)....

What a bad jocke :9onion70: you know my heart almost stoped for a moment!!!!! Change this years at days and it still seems like forever!!!!:cuteonion24: but like they say patience is a positive quality!!

I just keep on thinking, maybe they will make another movie. But without Hamao and Daisuke, that would be a big let down for me. While I would be more than happy to watch Baba, accepting the obvious fact that Hamao will not grace the silver screen anymore as Takumi is making me sad, extremely sad.

So what else is new in the Takumi Kun fandom???? :)

Yes me too! With all respect to their further careers I still have hope that Daichan and Mao come back to Takumi-kun series.... without them if next movie ever come out it will be incomplet movie for me! I hope that fan's love creat for us miracle!!!:cuteonion57:

Etto~ what should i said for the first time..

hello guys... i'm konoya..

hmm.. i love takumi of course...

and i love DaiMao very much...

i'm newbie here... yoroshiku onegaishimasu..

i really dont know what should say...@_@

Okaeri nasai!! onion3

Another new member o lucky day!! I hope you will find yourself at home here^^

Nice to meet you!

whatever you want ;) for example...... what do you think about Dai~chan's lower parts?

AHAHAHAAH xD

Shiva youuu teaser!!! :cuteonion45: .... confess that you enjoing yourself in this topic so much^^ hahahha

I bet that Daichan for sure today have hiccup because of us^^

• Like 5

Shiva youuu teaser!!! .... confess that you enjoing yourself in this topic so much^^ hahahha

If she's enjoing the topic Dai~chan's lower parts? She's crazy about it. Girls, what have you done to Arri?

• Like 5

Shiva youuu teaser!!! .... confess that you enjoing yourself in this topic so much^^ hahahha

If she's enjoing the topic Dai~chan's lower parts? She's crazy about it. Girls, what have you done to Arri?

Hahhahhhha gomenasai!!!!!! :3onion15:^^ it's all my fault this pants and lower bady talk !!!!!

okay who explain to me what or who is Arri ????? Don't know what the talk is about rabbit12

• Like 2

@GUISE~~ yeah I can't hide it anymore.

Roby you know it already.

Im gonna confess you something.

Listen carefully because Im gonna say it only once (I HOPE)

YES, I'M IN LOVE WITH DAI~CHAN'S LOWER PARTS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

OKAY srsly srsly my todays' obsession!!!

I cant take butts and lower parts in general out of my mind..

!!!!!!BUTTS ALERT!!!!!!

srsly, who started talking about lower parts and Dai~chan's butt????

Seren, it was you????? its all your fault!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA xD

p/s- Maybe I dnt have to be proud of it atm, but.....yes Im Ari eheheh XD

poor Dai~chan xD surely he's having hiccups right now and probably he's also sneezing a lot

and Im quite sure he's also scratching his lower parts at the moment.

AHAHAHAHAH xD

OKAY OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH

srsly Im gonna dying because of a massive attack of butts NOW AHAHAHAH XDDDD

no more butts for me. >__

LOL

• Like 4

ShivaDrake Her name is Arriana or for short Arri.

You don't have to apologize seren83. Arri is just obsess with the word butt right now.

Arri you just confess in public? Congratulation my dear.

• Like 2

ShivaDrake Her name is Arriana or for short Arri.

You don't have to apologize seren83. Arri is just obsess with the word butt right now.

Arri you just confess in public? Congratulation my dear.

Wow first time i hear name like this... it sound's really nice!^^ thanks for exlanation!

About her butt obsession yessssss she's enjoing herself to maximum and I like it!!!! So go!!:msn_red_fox 3 Arri go!!!!!:msn_red_fox 3

@GUISE~~ yeah I can't hide it anymore.

Roby you know it already. Im gonna confess you something. Listen carefully because Im gonna say it only once (I HOPE)

YES, I'M IN LOVE WITH DAI~CHAN'S LOWER PARTS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

OKAY srsly srsly my todays' obsession!!! I cant take butts and lower parts in general out of my mind..

!!!!!!BUTTS ALERT!!!!!!

srsly, who started talking about lower parts and Dai~chan's butt????

Seren, it was you????? its all your fault!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA xD

p/s- Maybe I dnt have to be proud of it atm, but.....yes Im Ari eheheh XD

poor Dai~chan xD surely he's having hiccups right now and probably he's also sneezing a lot

AHAHAHAHAH xD

OKAY OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH

LOL

Yes Arri it was me who started this whole topic^^ I just innocently asked others what they see at some frame from Aozora and look what had become of all this hehehheeeheh real bottom attack!!!! :cuteonion41:

Ooooyyyyy that line with Daichan scratching his lower parts makes my noes bleeding rabbit16 seriously!!!

Arri let's help Daichan select tommorow's underwear okay???? Which patern you suggest??? Mao's sleeping face? Mao's grin face? Mao's winking an eye? Mao's CHOO me face?:cuteonion41:

I don't know about Daichan choice but I want all of them!!!!

• Like 1

(stokes the fire and makes smores) Man the more I stay away the more 'interesting' the conversation gets. I think I'll keep stayin away and out of it. No point in my joining in if I'm not going to be noticed. Oh and I'm not going to answer any more questions, looks like i was wrong on all accounts.

'

• Like 2

(stokes the fire and makes smores) Man the more I stay away the more 'interesting' the conversation gets. I think I'll keep stayin away and out of it. No point in my joining in if I'm not going to be noticed. Oh and I'm not going to answer any more questions, looks like i was wrong on all accounts.

'

Hey Ueda please don't leave .... rabbit0 join the "uderwear and lower body parts" conversation !!!! I would with pleasure learn your patern choice:cuteonion46: ... and about the smores did you really eat one??? I did not so I don't have idea how it's taste:cuteonion53: are they good??????

• Like 1

Yes Smores are very good especially if you make them just right. Also I'd rather stay out of 'that conversation'. I'd feel too weird talking about it to be honest. Besides I'm too busy brainstorming for the next chapter of my Takumi-kun fanfic.

• Like 3

Yes Smores are very good especially if you make them just right. Also I'd rather stay out of 'that conversation'. I'd feel too weird talking about it to be honest. Besides I'm too busy brainstorming for the next chapter of my Takumi-kun fanfic.

Hmmmm!! so work hard :cuteonion44: I wish for your script only same brilliant ideas.... hope I will have chance later to read yours creativity!:cuteonion48:

About smores..... now you make me want to try them... but I am afraid they are nowher to find in my town... first I must look around to check this theory^^

• Like 1

all you need for smores is marshmallows graham crackers and a chocolate bar. Also you can read the fic so far if you want

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it's nowhere near done. I'm working on the next chapter.

• Like 4

all you need for smores is marshmallows graham crackers and a chocolate bar. Also you can read the fic so far if you want

Thanks for instruction^^ I am grateful!

About fic I promise I will check it tomorrow as soon as I come back from work... unfortunatelly for today I must already send myself to bed... if not my boss will kill me tomorrow:6onion72: for sure.

so good night everyone!!!!! and good morning for those who just wakeing up :8onion73:

• Like 3

Hey MIN'NA are you for real??????? This is really craziness!!!!!.... Today I will realy not go to sleep !!!! THREE PAGES of posts to catch up with you rabbit5 !!!!!!!! Unreal!!!! Thank God today in POLAND is holiday so no work hehe :cuteonion58:

Okay then let's prepare set for replay:

1. Coffee :cuteonion7:- present!!

2. Takumi-kun series OST rabbit3 - present!!

3. Brainstorm :8yoyo31:- present!!..... so now I can start^^

this is really CRAZY!!! rabbit1 like what have you said, i need to go back 3 pages again :5yoyo21: this is getting insane LOLz~

im craving for some coffee now :cuteonion7:

I hope you are right........ ohhhhh then my prayers would not go for waste!!!! I want next movie realy fast rabbit1

Let's have faith rabbit0

im 80% sure, that their will be a 6th movie since base on what i remember, they're only 3rd yr college on the 5th movie.

so yeah, prayers is what we need :cuteonion46:

You bet!!!!!!!!! Let's ask Mao about Daichan's hips softness?!!!!!!! hehehhe If I was Daichan I would go many times for retake this scene rabbit16 .....he should take every oportunity!!!!.... ahhhh my bad habit of going wild pop-up again:cuteonion9:

for sure, it's really soft and bouncy onion0

he surely made mistakes for retakes!!! you evil Mao :cuteonion46:

Ooooo happy hour!! I think I will make some myself!!!.....:8onion5: Just imagining makes my head spining....Mao's eyes...Mao's cheeks... Mao's lips...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh and Mao's grin :cuteonion41:

make some for me too :cuteonion41:

Heh your way of speaking is really cool^^ If I can ask English is your national language or you just learn it like me????

Yes underwars with TK cast patern on them would sell really well.... maybe we open some business hahahhahaaa what you say??!!! rabbit12

wait, are you reffering to me or to ari? well, if it's for me, i just learned english in school and tv :) well, im good on writing english :p

i want TK underwears! ill buy all the designs for sure :cuteonion57:

@Seren~ ehehehe yeah xD, you can't stay away from this thread too long because

comments multiply unexplainably every minute @v@

SUGOI!!!

TRUE!!! i was just like away for 10 hours and BOOM 3 pages already -_- when i woke up at 6am in the morning, this is the first thing i do, replying LOL instead of working im here YO XD

anyhoo, about the underpants affair....

oh well, I think if we put TK's underwear on the market

they will sold out in 24 hours LOL

but....mmmm.... let me think about it.....

mmmm personally I'd like to have mini Taiki bunnies on my underwear

I mean, I can't have Baba~chan or Dai~chan's face on my UNDERWEAR o_O

I'd be so.............. EMBARRASSED XD AHAHAHAHAHA~

srsly I can't have Dai~chan's face on my bottom, you know.

how come it sounds so perverted AHAHAHA xD

it could have side effects that I could hardly handle....

such as.....yes, I could even go as far as talking to it,

even in public @v@

"Dai~chan, everything's okay below?!"

people: WHO IS THAT PSYCHO THAT IS TALKING TO HER UNDERWEAR o_O????!!!

so Dai keep your face away from my underwear, please

*it sounds perverted again*

AHAHAHAAH xD

but srsly guise, how come we all are talking about underwear and lower parts

I mean, I'm all shook up atm AHAHAH xD

ill be one of the buyers for sure, i need to get those :cuteonion46:

i think you should get the underwear with the print of dai's face facing backwards, if you know what i mean XD LMAO!

side effects would be, you'll feel someone licking onion6 HAHAHAHAHAHA pervert it is onion0

you started this lower parts / underwear virus ari onion4

Yes I saw that too he licked his lips after that kiss onion0 and smile.......... ohhhhhhhh that was sooooo sweet of him... they retake that scene few times becouse of some burdensome chopper or something flying nearby... as for me that chopper could fly there a bit more heheheehehheeheehheheh!!!!!! [evil grin]:cuteonion46: ..... more kissess needed!!!!onion4

WTF!! seriously didn't see that :cuteonion37: im gonna watch this again LATER, after posting this novel LOL :cuteonion44:

maybe it taste something like a candy or chocolate YUM! onion6 for sure Mao loves it so much!

AHAHAHAAH xD

LOL that's a big evidence that your spreading the virus ari HAHAHAHAHA~

Shiva youuu teaser!!! :cuteonion45: .... confess that you enjoing yourself in this topic so much^^ hahahha

HAHAHAHA for sure, his been hiccuping all day, because of us talking to him XD

AHAHAHAHAH xD

OKAY OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH

for sure, his sick now because of this XD and how come he ended up scratching his lower parts? HAHAHAHAHA, im so sure, this was your good idea again ari yoyo1 :Red_fox10:

Arri let's help Daichan select tommorow's underwear okay???? Which patern you suggest??? Mao's sleeping face? Mao's grin face? Mao's winking an eye? Mao's CHOO me face?:cuteonion41:

I don't know about Daichan choice but I want all of them!!!!

hey, im the one who should be changing his undies, since were both guys :msn_red_fox 2 and look were am i right now (location) HAHAHAHAHA~ ok, ill let you pick his undies for tomorrow XD

FOR THE RECORD, i just back tracked 4 pages :8yoyo31: ok, need to eat breakfast now. im hungry >.

• Like 3

Thank you guys for welcome-ing me...>_

i'm really happy..

about the question: what do you think about Dai~chan's lower parts?

etto~... i'm started a new imagine... low part... low part.... low part.. low.. low... part..part.. *melt+fainted*

i guess i cant... that mao's chan..>_

• Like 3

Hi ANgel ^^

I follow your fiction which you posted ^^

Such a nice scene & warm feelings....

Do you have some more & how can I follow them?

Thanks again... ^^

PS. I do like your SIGNATURE a lot ^^

Hohohohoh i am spending so much of my time this week reading TK series fanficS..

TakuGii fanfics is flooding everywhere and I could easily read it..

MisuShin's is quite rare so I found yojichan's and Tat-chan's fanfics as a treasure..

So i'm feeing fetish to any MisuShin's fanfics..LOL

The most amazingly now they are keep coming on ff.net ^^

I wanna share it if any of had never read it yet..

First of all..

Her writings are quite fun to read..she wrote both MisuShin and TakuGii fanfics..

my fav story of her is...Noticeably quiet..^^

This writer has an amazing ideas..

She combined both TakuGii and MisuShin in one fic!!!

Her new story involves Takabayashi x Yoshizawa too..

Btw..do u have any shorter nickname for this couple??..itz too long.. =='''

My fav story of them is..

unfortunately it hasn't been updated for a while..Q___Q

Chapter 5 is recommended to MisuShin fans.. Hot scene in the ONSEN!!! *Q*

Also..this forum owner wrote some fanfics for both MisuShin and TakuGii..

you can find it here..

I read Unclear and it has amazing story flows and BED SCENE.LOL

It got all three of the Pure couple plus AKAIKE'S LOVE. xD

I dunno what am I doing so I better go now..

Jaaaaaa~~~~ ^^

• Like 7

Yeeeeessss...so sweet! If I was there, I'll secretly ask the pilot of that chopper tod fly near the area all day long, so they'll retake that kiss scene few times more.. leaf2

Gyaaaaaa....Mao chaaaaannn.. :leaf15:

If it's in the making of Nijiiro no garasu....

If I hear corect he say that he's freezing he say "Tsumetai" witch mean "cold" and show Daichan how cold his hand is. Correct me someone if I am wrong^^

Ooohhhh..so that why he touched Gii's hand...and then he doing that gesture with his pointfinger..gyaaaaa.... :msn_red_fox 3

Oooooo ambitious!!!!! If you feel like show your work to somebady I am voluntary first:cuteonion48:

Good luck then!!!!! Fight-Oh!!!!

Okay...I hope I could finish this project and send it too.. :D

Same here, I've never experienced it too, and sometimes I feel a little bit curious what it feels...I'm sure it must be freezing.

When I saw some picture of British hills in winter, just like you, I was wondering what if Takumi-kun make a new movie in winter...maybe special movie, Takumi-kun's winter special... heheheheee... :leaf5:

Me too, of course I like the other, but without DaiMao... :leaf16:

The most amazingly now they are keep coming on ff.net ^^

I wanna share it if any of had never read it yet..

Thank you so much for sharing... I love reading it too.. rabbit8

• Like 3