hama71

don't worry. i take absolutely full responsibility for you becoming a BabaTaiki fan. :D

YEY!!

oh gosh...the hickey. yeah...i must be delicious...wait i'm gonna try to lick my arm. xD

waah! you've personally experienced a choco kiss?! OMG!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!

i want one too! i want one too! but i wanna do it with my seme using the actual chocolate brand MisuShin used because I'm such a Pure-ist. hehehehe!

THIS IS ALL BABATAIKI'S FAULT!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!

yey, i think tomorrow im gonna be a babataiki fan, but STILL, i am a original DaiMao fan yoyo1

im pretty sure your arm is salty XD you should try your neck, since it has the big hickey :p

it's not a choco actually, but a candy :) i actually bought it for me, then the seme stole it in my hand and ate it right away. and you know what happened next. AND WTF! i've just realized now, that it's like a babataiki moment!! i wanna die, onion7 onion8:6onion72::cuteonion25: and we did that until the candy melts yoyo ahhh, flashbacks~ i miss the old days XD

do you know the brand? OMG! i also want to try it >.

DAMN BABATAIKI, they're eating my brain now, i just can't get over. ill watch takumi pure later!!!!

• Like 3

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

people here really like babataiki couple, actually they're almost done converting me to a babataiki fan instead of daimao. and like you, im also going crazy because of them

@rainieric I understand you very well. I'm a fan of Takumi and Gii but because of the bunny sisters (and I love them for that) I became also a fan of Misu and Shin. I love, love Misu and I fall in love with Baba.

• Like 3

people here really like babataiki couple, actually they're almost done converting me to a babataiki fan instead of daimao. and like you, im also going crazy because of them

@rainieric I understand you very well. I'm a fan of Takumi and Gii but because of the bunny sisters (and I love them for that) I became also a fan of Misu and Shin. I love, love Misu and I fall in love with Baba.

:cuteonion43: KILL THE BUNNY SISTERS!!! hahahaha. they're spreading this babataiki couple like a virus XD i think, i like shin more over misu BUT if you combine them, that's another story :leaf15:

• Like 2

It was two,then three, then four. ok. five, six, seven.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how any bunny sisters? It's like building an army. hahahaha :p it's nice to see some converted ones. >:D >:D

• Like 3

Ahhhh .... at last home..... sweet home! Today's boss requests was somehow beyond reality... I am so beat rabbit5

Ufffff......so let's see what did you talk when I was not around:cuteonion44:

Hi guys!!! Long time no see! :D

In last past weeks I did final exams and entrance exams for university... It was so tiring... (first so hard exams in my live). I still feel tired. That's just strange:6onion72:

But the best thing is, that I passed entrance exams at university and next school year I will start study japanese, and about japan's culture!!!!!It's like dream, I still can't believe it.

OOOoo another new face for me.... welcome and^^Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!!!

Yes yes study hard and you will become our "ultimate wepon" with japanese-anglish translation:cuteonion57: hihihi...,, gambatte!! onion11

:cuteonion43: KILL THE BUNNY SISTERS!!! hahahaha. they're spreading this babataiki couple like a virus XD

Soooooo true!!:cuteonion55: this cute illness is spreading around like crazy and no on have the vaccine!! Hahahha :9onion70:

but it's nice to see more and more people on this thread!

It was two,then three, then four. ok. five, six, seven.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how any bunny sisters? It's like building an army. hahahaha :p

Army you say??? hmmmm..... and where you will go with it??? Will you dart at Baba and Taiki with fangirls love atack??:cuteonion45:.... if yes I am joining this project too!!rabbit16

Did somebody saw already last week showsrabbit12rabbit12rabbit12

1) BACS TV Broadcast times on May 30, 2012 with Mao

2) "Triple Zone" live at NicoNico Broadcast times on May 31, 2012 with Daichan & Baba

• Like 3

OMG!!!!! I missed out all these madness?? Hohohohohoh

My friends came from miles away for me.

So they r celebrating my birthday in advance.

Taking tons of pictures. My crazy pictures. hahahhaha

We had so much fun and sang till out throat is gone. LOL

Thanks so much for these madness!!!

Feeling a bit left out but..yea...whatever...

Hohohohohoh those images that all of you posted are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna save it...save it...and save it...!!!

SloanAkira..Bunny Sisters are increasing!!! Hohohooh we should make our own club. LOL

Jaaa..im just gonna sit here and watch..

I dunno what to post tho. LOL

TOTALLY LEFT OUT..XDDDDD

Btw..yojichan about the hickeys..

I think Baba chan will surely left LOTS of hickeys to Taiki if they are doing it. LOL

Taiki is just toooooo delicious. Hehehehe

I dunno anything about hickeys..*underage*

Reading that makes me laughing my lungs out. XD

Jaaaaa~~~~

I need some sleep. I had too much fun today. I ate too much..sang too much...screamed too much...cried too much..Everything is too much.^^

• Like 5

Hi guys!!! Long time no see!

In last past weeks I did final exams and entrance exams for university... It was so tiring... (first so hard exams in my live). I still feel tired. That's just strange

But the best thing is, that I passed entrance exams at university and next school year I will start study japanese, and about japan's culture!!!!!

It's like dream, I still can't believe it.

And I bought my own copy of first and second volumes of Takumi-kun manga! I'm so incredibly happy! It's almost impossible buy this manga in my country, there is no bookstore sell it here... I was just really lucky

Enough about my life

One thing which still suprising me, Misu is the uke? I know, it was mentioned here earlier, and in afterwords in first manga is it written...

I was like "eh? Really?" still somehow can't believe.

I think I need a proof... if you know what I mean

@Camelia- Hi, nice to meet you ^^!

congratulation for passing your university entrance test!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!!

aaaaaawwww~yeah, exams may be very tiring,

I know it too well ^_^"""

and.....

Misu is the uke~~~► yeah, I think so ^_^"""

Takumi-kun.Series.355028.jpg

I've read the manga some time ago and Arata was one of the characters that caught my attention the most.

I thought that he was absolutely the uke, you know. Maybe becoz he's shorter than Shing,mm?

aawww~~ I like TakuGii, but when Arata and Shingyouji peeped out I was like : OMG yeeeeesssss

a trouble love story mmmmmmm its just for me ♥

anyway, here in my country we have only the first 5 volumes published but the publication has been stopped for years....

I mean, WTF?????? next volumes concern Arata and Shingyouji and you stop it just at 5th volume??

ARE U FREAKIN KIDDING ME O_o????? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah >_

btw, I'm really grateful that in Pure Arata is taller than Shing.

I mean, can you imagine the fitting room scene with Arata shorter than Shing O_O???

and yes, after all we can't be absolutely sure that Arata is indeed the seme.

WE NEED EVIDENCES @v@!!!!! ahahahahah xD A LOT OF EVIDENCES, I MUST ADD rabbit16

anyway, after seeing Macho Taiki pics I'm quite persuaded he can be a perfect seme, though.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

DAMN BABATAIKI, they're eating my brain now, i just can't get over. ill watch takumi pure later!!!!

@Rain: welcome to MisuShin world!!!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~

ahahahah yep -brain eating- that's one of the side effects of this addiction xD

@June~~~► WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you ♥ ahahah take some rest, you must recharge your batteries!

and then come here for our MisuShin spazz time eeeeeeeeeek!!!! XD

I think Baba chan will surely left LOTS of hickeys to Taiki if they are doing it. LOL

@v@ aaaaaawWWWWwWwWwWwWw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

And guys, don't you know where can I find this photo in better quality? This is so small...

77a079b5fe_86130840_o2.jpg

To access this site you must register first but there is a lot photos and movies to watch.

This site is Saga Takumi-kun on Facebook portal:

So if you still don't have make your own accont and enjoy I think you should find there what you are looking for and much more!!!:1onion52:

for photos here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

for movies here:

For someone who's interested I am puting here one message onion9

All all all fans of Takumi-kun series!!!(⌒.−)=★

Hamao Kyousuke (Hayama Takumi in Takumi-kun series)

will have Birthday on 25 of june!

so we have decide to do BIG VIDEO-PRESENT for Hamao Kyousuke from fans from all world!

I have found how to contact his agency! They will give our video present for him for sure!

(+ video will be upload on youtube)

All that you NEED to do is send for my e-mail, your photo with congratulations for Hamao Kyousuke (at English or Japanese language)

Or send me your personal little video message with congratulations(10-15 seconds at japanese or english language)

SEND YOUR CONGRATULATIONS YOU CAN UNTIL 15 OF JUNE!

Let's show that Hamao Kyousuke have fans OUTSIDE OF JAPAN!

My e-mail:

If some of you have some questions, please SEND ME E-MAIL! Thank you

(Administration of Saga Takumi-kun Liza)

yey, i think tomorrow im gonna be a babataiki fan, but STILL, i am a original DaiMao fan yoyo1

im pretty sure your arm is salty XD you should try your neck, since it has the big hickey :p

it's not a choco actually, but a candy :) i actually bought it for me, then the seme stole it in my hand and ate it right away. and you know what happened next. AND WTF! i've just realized now, that it's like a babataiki moment!! i wanna die, onion7 onion8:6onion72::cuteonion25: and we did that until the candy melts yoyo ahhh, flashbacks~ i miss the old days XD

do you know the brand? OMG! i also want to try it >.

oooooh! i just LOVE sharing and posting the pictures of the chocolate that was used for that scene in Pure. many thanks to hama-san (hama71) for the info. she's the one who originally posted this in the club.

here you go, Drew! :D

This is the BIT chocolate almond flavor

Bourbon-Bit-almondflavor.jpg

This is how the package looks like

Bourbon-MiniBitassorted.jpg

Kyaaaaa!!! that's awesome memories you got there. weeeeeeee!!!!

you and your seme shared candy kisses!! woohooo!

Soooooo true!!:cuteonion55: this cute illness is spreading around like crazy and no on have the vaccine!! Hahahha :9onion70:

but it's nice to see more and more people on this thread!

Army you say??? hmmmm..... and where you will go with it??? Will you dart at Baba and Taiki with fangirls love atack??:cuteonion45:.... if yes I am joining this project too!!rabbit16

Did somebody saw already last week showsrabbit12rabbit12rabbit12

1) BACS TV Broadcast times on May 30, 2012 with Mao

2) "Triple Zone" live at NicoNico Broadcast times on May 31, 2012 with Daichan & Baba

This Triple Zone episode is where they are in a BDSM room, right? The one where Dai and Baba-chan were doing this jump rope contest? and Baba-chan doing his impression of a tower?

BTW..I love Daisuke's hair. muah! *licks hair*

Can someone shoot Baba-chan with a tranquilizer to the neck?

Oh dear lord...I was watching it with my jaw hanging at how ALL-OVER-THE-PLACE he is.

Someone should get Taiki to wrangle him. :D

Those handcuffs in the room should be put to use. CUFF HIM, TAIKI!!!

hahahahahahahah! Didn't expect that the virus would catch like wild fire.

but bunnies are known to be one of the most prolific and cute (most important trait) animal in the world. we spread fast. WE ARE HOPPING AROUND EVERYWHERE!

OMG!!!!! I missed out all these madness?? Hohohohohoh

Thanks so much for these madness!!!

Feeling a bit left out but..yea...whatever...

Hohohohohoh those images that all of you posted are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna save it...save it...and save it...!!!

SloanAkira..Bunny Sisters are increasing!!! Hohohooh we should make our own club. LOL

Btw..yojichan about the hickeys..

Taiki is just toooooo delicious. Hehehehe

I dunno anything about hickeys..*underage*

Reading that makes me laughing my lungs out. XD

June! *hugs tight* awww~~~ sleepy bunny is sleepy. take some rest, sweetheart.

i'm glad you had awesome times with your friends.

isn't it great? there's not just the two of us bunnies anymore. WE GREW!!! YEY!!

oh the hickeys! Taiki's skin looks very shiny too like alabaster so if Baba-chan planted hickeys on him...that would be so freakin obvious a mile away. ohohhohohohoho!

I mean, can you imagine the fitting room scene with Arata shorter than Shing O_O???

WE NEED EVIDENCES @v@!!!!! ahahahahah xD A LOT OF EVIDENCES, I MUST ADD rabbit16

anyway, after seeing Macho Taiki pics I'm quite persuaded he can be a perfect seme, though.

Oh I can imagine that. *giggles* although things would have been totally different then.

i know right? after i saw muscled Taiki...he really can be a seme.

but even before, i've seen pictures of him in other roles...Taiki can be anything he wants to be. he's way too talented!

To everyone, i rem there was a bit of discussion about the cast of Takumi-kun series were being shuffled around. We know that Yasuka Saito is the original Izumi Takabayashi and then he reappeared in Bibou as Masataka Nozawa and some of us did not recognize. heck! i didn't either at the time. i had to watch it again and i was like WHAT THE??!!! ORO?!

And here's evidence

Baba-chanwithBiboucast.jpg

damn. no wonder we didn't see that. blonde hair. fixed teeth. minor role. damn.

when i watched Pure the first time..i could not help but stare at Taiki's teeth. i would even pause the video just to stare and i would squeal.

he reminded me of a rabbit. so for quite some time...i used to call him Taiki bunny. :D

vlcsnap-2011-11-17-13h56m56s241.png

vlcsnap-2011-11-17-14h05m53s237.png

If Baba-chan will plant hickeys on Taiki, I'm sure Taiki will retaliate with love bites. just look at those front teeth.

BITE! BITE! BITE!

• Like 3

@Yoji~~► you mean that blonde guy is Yasuka Saito ????!!!! O__O

this guy????????????????????????????????????????

saitoyasukateeth.jpg?et=RhFZeOELzvjUj2EXUguWOw&nmid=0

ITS THE SAME PERSON @__@ ????

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah AIGOOOOOO!!!!!!!

omg I've seen that pic before and gosh I've always wondered who the hell was that blonde guy.

I didn't recognize him AT ALL.

I'M SHOCKED o_O

No wonder I didn't remember a heck about 2-3Tk movies. I must do something. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

but srsly, last time I saw him he was in Ai no Kotodama ♥ aaawwwwww~I totally loved his teeth :(

he was so charismatic T__T

• Like 3

I should be sleeping right now but my mind is disturbed by the image of Taiki with hickeys!!!!!!! @___@

Hohoho i think itz gonna be great if Baba chan left some marks on him. If not the pervert uncles must be trying to make their way on that baby!!! I agree with yojichan about the bites. Hehehehe maybe Taiki trained Baba chan that way. Raaawwrrr~~~ >

yojichan.. i thought the same too!!!

The animals that popped out from my mind while watching him is the white rabbit and the white rat. His skin is toooo fair for a man and it reminds me of the rat used in the lab.LOL

Not to mention his teeth. Gosh!!! I fell for his teeth. I am obsessed with his teeth and skin.

People might think of me as a pervert. But I couldnt help but imagine myself leaving those marks on him. *ok i should go to sleep now*

Hickeys oh hickeysssss.. somebody should write about this for MisuShin. LOL

Taiki~taiki....lullaby...im gonna dream about u...heheheh *evil grins*

• Like 3

WHOA WHOA WHOA hang on. The Triple ZOne that was aired recently WAS the one in jail/bsdm room? I think I know where you can go and watch it. I just got it downloaded. But I can go back and look for it. -updated- Scroll down -updated-

crazybaba.gif

• Like 1

Yoji

If Baba-chan will plant hickeys on Taiki, I'm sure Taiki will retaliate with love bites. just look at those front teeth.

BITE! BITE! BITE!

HAHAhAhaHAhAHA BWAHAHAHAHAAhAAHahahahahahahaahhahhaahah ahAhhhhh hahahahaahaha -cough- oh dear lord, i laughed so hard at these bunny pictures. HAHAHAHAHA That was epic!

• Like 1

ok, YOU GUISE . I Found the LINK to the May 31st 2012 uploaded Triple Zone with Baba Ryouma , Minami Keisuke, Watanabe Daisuke, Guest: Yagami Ren in the JAIL/ BDGM Room: Total Minutes: 01:07:10 That's an hour!! A lot of yelling/screaming!

TO VIEW-

Enjoy.

--UPDATED--

TO DOWNLOAD- BETTER QUALITY HD

• Like 2

I noticed there has been a photo challenge here in the club regarding Baba-chan.

Well, I'm gonna post a few but this is actually BabaTaiki.

the challenge is open to anyone and everyone who can find larger images of these.

our dear friend Pampai shared these images here in the club sometime ago and i am only resharing them so you have an idea that there is actually MORE to the Visualboy images than we have only seen so far.

visualboybabataiki1.jpg

visualboyBabaTaikisleeping.jpg

tempc240b631-3e8e-410e-9b07-f0feb7d.jpg

I thought you had this one, so i never shared it.

0125qy.jpg

• Like 2

wow, good for you! im thinking of buying the manga too, is it in english or japanese? we have bookstores here who sells manga, but im not sure if they have takumi, since it's BL.

I have english version of books.

We have just few bookstores which selling manga, but I think that they don't sell yaoi...

HELLO!!! WELCOME BACK!!! it's been awhile since you've been around.

a big big warm congratulations for making it to the university. your dreams will be soon realized. really happy for you, dear! you owe it to yourself to take it easy now after going through all that. you should be celebrating.

and speaking of celebration...BELATED HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!!!

Thanks a lot :-)

oh yeah it's really crazy with MisuShin madness here. i wonder why. ohohohohohohoho!!!

yeah, the manga..OMG! i was surprised too because my orientation was that Misu was seme so it was really interesting to see that in the manga, he wasn't but it's nice to see two sides to Misu's character and i think because of that we see a more rounded character. same with Taiki because in the manga he's seme. so i'm actually very intrigued to see that. i appreciated them even more as a fan and as a writer.

Baba-chan read the Pure manga so it's interesting how he was able to interpret the character on screen. :)

Yeah, That's really interesting. I'm propably influenced by movies, because I'm not able to see Misu as the uke. Even in second volume of manga he looks more like seme... But unfortunately I didn't read other volumes of manga, so I'm not able assess it...

But Baba did amazing work

OOOoo another new face for me.... welcome and^^Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!!!

Yes yes study hard and you will become our "ultimate wepon" with japanese-anglish translation:cuteonion57: hihihi...,, gambatte!! onion11

Hi, nice to meet you :-)

Heh, it will take long time than I will be able understand japanese... But I hope I will able to help with translations... :-)

And thanks for the links with pictures :-)

I've read the manga some time ago and Arata was one of the characters that caught my attention the most.

I thought that he was absolutely the uke, you know. Maybe becoz he's shorter than Shing,mm?

aawww~~ I like TakuGii, but when Arata and Shingyouji peeped out I was like : OMG yeeeeesssss

a trouble love story mmmmmmm its just for me ♥

anyway, here in my country we have only the first 5 volumes published but the publication has been stopped for years....

I mean, WTF?????? next volumes concern Arata and Shingyouji and you stop it just at 5th volume??

ARE U FREAKIN KIDDING ME O_o????? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah >_

btw, I'm really grateful that in Pure Arata is taller than Shing.

I never thought Misu could be uke just because I first saw the movies and there he looks totally seme. Hm. But when I'm starting think about it I'm starting doubt about it :D

You know, in my country they doesn't published any volume of Takumi-kun, I just was lucky, because someone bought it in some other country and after that decided to sell it someone else... So I was just lucky that I was able to buy it.

Asclepius

I think she meant the ones with Taiki leaning on Baba's shoulder like the thumbnails. Ive searched everywhere. It's virtually impossible to find them. ARRRRGHHH rabbit7rabbit7

• Like 1

@Yoji~~► you mean that blonde guy is Yasuka Saito ????!!!! O__O

this guy????????????????????????????????????????

saitoyasukateeth.jpg?et=RhFZeOELzvjUj2EXUguWOw&nmid=0

ITS THE SAME PERSON @__@ ????

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah AIGOOOOOO!!!!!!!

omg I've seen that pic before and gosh I've always wondered who the hell was that blonde guy.

I didn't recognize him AT ALL.

I'M SHOCKED o_O

No wonder I didn't remember a heck about 2-3Tk movies. I must do something. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

but srsly, last time I saw him he was in Ai no Kotodama ♥ aaawwwwww~I totally loved his teeth :(

he was so charismatic T__T

YESSS!! THAT'S THE SAME GUY!

SHOCKING INDEED!

I agree he was soooooooooooooo charismatic in Ai no Kotodama. so grown up. he was funny and serious. strong yet sweet.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE AI NO KOTODAMA.

and yes i totally LOVE his teeth too.

why did he have to fix it? there's nothing wrong with it. ARGGGH!!!

I should be sleeping right now but my mind is disturbed by the image of Taiki with hickeys!!!!!!! @___@

Hohoho i think itz gonna be great if Baba chan left some marks on him. If not the pervert uncles must be trying to make their way on that baby!!! I agree with yojichan about the bites. Hehehehe maybe Taiki trained Baba chan that way. Raaawwrrr~~~ >

yojichan.. i thought the same too!!!

The animals that popped out from my mind while watching him is the white rabbit and the white rat. His skin is toooo fair for a man and it reminds me of the rat used in the lab.LOL

Not to mention his teeth. Gosh!!! I fell for his teeth. I am obsessed with his teeth and skin.

People might think of me as a pervert. But I couldnt help but imagine myself leaving those marks on him. *ok i should go to sleep now*

Hickeys oh hickeysssss.. somebody should write about this for MisuShin. LOL

Taiki~taiki....lullaby...im gonna dream about u...heheheh *evil grins*

I'M GONNA WRITE ABOUT IT! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I promise. :D

oh yeah, Baba-chan should act fast and plant those hickeys right away before the pervy uncles mark their territory on Taiki's precious skin. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! BABA-CHAN SAVE TAIKI!!!

but wait...

Taiki now has muscles...he can punch the pervy uncles away. woooosh!!! *pervy uncles flying in the air*

Baba: Oh you're so strong, Taiki! *twirls around like a spazz*

Taiki: I know right? *flexes muscles and pose*

Baba: Smile for me, baby.

Taiki: *shows bunny teeth*

Baba: *shows cheekbones*

Yoji

HAHAhAhaHAhAHA BWAHAHAHAHAAhAAHahahahahahahaahhahhaahah ahAhhhhh hahahahaahaha -cough- oh dear lord, i laughed so hard at these bunny pictures. HAHAHAHAHA That was epic!

I am happy that you totally enjoyed that. heheheheh!!!

it had to be done. kyahahahahahah!!!

Taiki made me do it.

• Like 2

WHOA WHOA WHOA hang on. The Triple ZOne that was aired recently WAS the one in jail/bsdm room? I think I know where you can go and watch it. I just got it downloaded. But I can go back and look for it. -updated- Scroll down -updated-

crazybaba.gif

Where where where oshiete kudasai!!!!!!!! Please please please honto ni onegai!!!!!!rabbit0rabbit0rabbit0rabbit0rabbit0

I didn't see it yet and I realy want too!!!!! Where did you find it??? :cuteonion57::cuteonion57::cuteonion57::cuteonion57::cuteonion57:

Make my day more sunny for me because behind my window is havy rain now!!!

This Triple Zone episode is where they are in a BDSM room, right? The one where Dai and Baba-chan were doing this jump rope contest? and Baba-chan doing his impression of a tower?

BTW..I love Daisuke's hair. muah! *licks hair*

Can someone shoot Baba-chan with a tranquilizer to the neck?

Oh dear lord...I was watching it with my jaw hanging at how ALL-OVER-THE-PLACE he is.

Someone should get Taiki to wrangle him. :D

Those handcuffs in the room should be put to use. CUFF HIM, TAIKI!!!

It's all sound's really suspicious :cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58:....handcuffs....BDSM room....rope....Baba-chan need a calming injection....ohhhhhh... I really wanna see this show!!!!!!!!!

Somebody rescue me!!!!

• Like 2

ok, YOU GUISE . I Found the LINK to the May 31st 2012 uploaded Triple Zone with Baba Ryouma , Minami Keisuke, Watanabe Daisuke, Guest: Yagami Ren in the JAIL/ BDGM Room: Total Minutes: 01:07:10 That's an hour!! A lot of yelling/screaming!

Enjoy.

Now I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!onion6onion6onion6onion6onion6onion6

I am watching now!!! Later tell me please how to download this ok^^

• Like 1

Okay wow I'm gone for only two days (work and finally catching up on sleep) and I miss all this (points above her) I think I feel more left out then Jun-chan....okay where to start? :2yoyo4: Well first off I don't think I'll ever be a big a fan of BabaxTaiki as everyone else. My love for DaiMao will always stay the same but at the same time I'll love BabaxTaiki just as much. I don't like to play favorites with very very rare exceptions; example my fave color is a cross betweeen lilac and Amethyst. Lol

Also when it comes to you Bunny sisters I think I'll just stay clear of you guys. I don't want to get in anyones way (a habit I seem to have which I dont' try but it happens anyway (just ask my sisters).

You know guys I wanna vent for just a minute if that's okay. When I was in school and I mentioned anime or anything along those lines the kids in my class were like foxy4 They thought it was the dumbest thing in thhe world and that hurt. Even my family...I'm almost literally the black sheep, the odd one, (are you sure she's related to us) member of my family. So I just want to thank you guys for putting up with me. I'm not all that special I know but I still want to thank you guys.

Oh on another note I was browsing for some new TK pics for my phone to use as a background when i came across one pic that I think a few may :cuteonion25: over

Hopefully that turns out lol. Well time to go work on my new oneshot which will be dedicated toooooo.... rabbit16 I'm not telling!

• Like 4

seren83

Now I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am watching now!!! Later tell me please how to download this ok^^

onion0onion0onion0 Thank you for all the kisses♥♥

I will upload the May 31st 2012 Triple Zone. It'll take a bit of time, but not for long! When I downloaded it, it was in f4v format- I know you guys don't have the codec for it so I had to decode it and convert it to AVI format. ARGRGGghhhh... That's why the audio is a bit crappy. But yeah, I'll post it here when it's ready. XD

• Like 3

AAwWwWwWwWw @Sloan------- thank you for sharing ♥

there are a lot of interesting videos here mmmmm

but omg srsly, this one caught my attention immediately:

OmGgGgGgG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally freaking out here AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I mean, I love Baba~chan and Dai~chan together and plus here they are hugged and Baba~chan is cute as hell and I love him in pink and at the moment I'm totally spazzing over his HAIR♥♥

*tries to catch her breath* DIOSSSSSS it looks so soft and that hillock

on the top is so adorable AHAHAHAH xD

I wanna put my hands in it sooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaad MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

and sheesh, I laughed so hard during the final greetings~BYE BYEEEEEEE and what the hell was Dai doing ahahahah?

sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm??????? xD

omg I'm totally going nutSsSsSsSSsSS!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUISE ♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

• Like 2

I think I'll just hide in my corner of otaku anime/ manga boy love fantasy. (sighes) I wonder if I say something completely random anyone will even notice (bursts into tears)! I don't belong with this group of amazing people anymore!

• Like 1

seren83

onion0onion0onion0 Thank you for all the kisses♥♥

I will upload the May 31st 2012 Triple Zone. It'll take a bit of time, but not for long! When I downloaded it, it was in f4v format- I know you guys don't have the codec for it so I had to decode it and convert it to AVI format. ARGRGGghhhh... That's why the audio is a bit crappy. But yeah, I'll post it here when it's ready. XD

Okay I am waiting with impatience rabbit2 for your video!!!!! I loved it so much to watch^^ .... I did laught all the time......I actually fall off the chair !!!!....when:

First time .....Babachan's make impression of a tower .......LOLrabbit6

Second ...... Yagami Ren jumps on the bed - Daichan reaction INVALUABLE!!! :cuteonion24:

Third..... Babachan's incredible way of using jumprope... buahahaahahaahhah ... I guess this guy don't have bones!!! really I am speechless!!!

One more time thanks for scharing rabbit8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay wow I'm gone for only two days (work and finally catching up on sleep) and I miss all this (points above her) I think I feel more left out then Jun-chan....okay where to start? :2yoyo4: Well first off I don't think I'll ever be a big a fan of BabaxTaiki as everyone else. My love for DaiMao will always stay the same but at the same time I'll love BabaxTaiki just as much. I don't like to play favorites with very very rare exceptions; example my fave color is a cross betweeen lilac and Amethyst. Lol

Also when it comes to you Bunny sisters I think I'll just stay clear of you guys. I don't want to get in anyones way (a habit I seem to have which I dont' try but it happens anyway (just ask my sisters).

You know guys I wanna vent for just a minute if that's okay. When I was in school and I mentioned anime or anything along those lines the kids in my class were like foxy4 They thought it was the dumbest thing in thhe world and that hurt. Even my family...I'm almost literally the black sheep, the odd one, (are you sure she's related to us) member of my family. So I just want to thank you guys for putting up with me. I'm not all that special I know but I still want to thank you guys.

You know I think most of "otaku type fan girls" like we are here have similar experiences in our daily lifes ..... let's call it "the world around us don't understand us well". My familly is the same. I already give up talking about staff like manga, anime BL dramas, etc. with my friends because they are not interested in this area.... well all my fascination always was only feed by me and by the time I get used to it.... and you are right it hurts that no one understand or even try to do so.....

This is first time in my life I registred on some forum and i am heartily enjoying myself now with you here^^.... so don't get so depresed Ueda_Angel ok???!! Here you are not alone! onion3

Okay for me it's time for bed bye bye :8onion73: see ya all tomorrow!

• Like 2