Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

Evning....:Red_fox6:....

......let me be a Santa for today.....:leaf12:

to all my bunnies sisters on holidays from thread!!!..............

Taiki

BabaxTaiki - LOVE YOU ONLY

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Pure slideshow

:leaf3:

• Like 5

I WANNA BE THE PRODUCER IS U'RE THE DIRECTOR!!!

I put my trust on you!!!!!

MAKE SURE ITZ HOT. I want to place them in the same room and i'll demand that BabaTaiki MUST ACT LIKE A LOVER infront or OFF the camera. Make sure of that Director-sama!!!! xDDD

HO HO HO HO HOOOOOO ho hohohho! Are you kidding me. Me as a director. -screams out laughter- Ot even a producer Because if you knew how perverted my mind, the actors would just quit after reading the scripts.

:9onion70:

Muahahahaha, but seriously, I think I'd be sooooo sooo picky! I'd probably say CUT! 50 times in one take and facepalm. Lmfao. Not that BabaTaiki- they're a natural!! There's nothing wrong with them.

:cuteonion9:

But I'd be like Wait, this is better. No wait, this is better! There's no saliva in this take. DO IT AGAIN from take 1. MUahahahahahaah, JK I might be so cruel?

OH wait..... you're talking about my video tribute, aren't you? Aww damnit, all the imagination for nothing! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:cuteonion26:

• Like 4

OH wait..... you're talking about my video tribute, aren't you? Aww damnit, all the imagination for nothing! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cuteonion26:

Sloan so how is going with your AMV?? I really can't wait to see it^^

• Like 1

Taiki

Pure slideshow

The first viddie was made by our friend Pampai..

I called her as pedo nee chan and she used to be active here..

But her works as a banker won't let her do the same anymore..Q.Q

Love the video soooooo muchhhh!!!

Hahahah dun worry after this the bunny sisters will be back..

But 2day is my laz day of holiday..so after diz im might be busy..

I hve few months left before graduating..but before that I HAVE A VERY BIG EXAM!!!

gosh..i wanna get thru it quickly so that i could run away from add maths..

After this im gonna attend for college!!!! *im OLD!!!*

HO HO HO HO HOOOOOO ho hohohho! Are you kidding me. Me as a director. -screams out laughter- Ot even a producer Because if you knew how perverted my mind, the actors would just quit after reading the scripts.

:9onion70:

Muahahahaha, but seriously, I think I'd be sooooo sooo picky! I'd probably say CUT! 50 times in one take and facepalm. Lmfao. Not that BabaTaiki- they're a natural!! There's nothing wrong with them.

:cuteonion9:

But I'd be like Wait, this is better. No wait, this is better! There's no saliva in this take. DO IT AGAIN from take 1. MUahahahahahaah, JK I might be so cruel?

OH wait..... you're talking about my video tribute, aren't you? Aww damnit, all the imagination for nothing! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:cuteonion26:

HAHAHAHA that is why I WANT YOU as the director!!

But the film would be an AV instead of normal BL..LOL

Dun you ever think that the Director Yokoi could probably a 'not straight' himself??

I mean how could he possibly watching those hottie boys kissing each other without feeling...hmm??

He also has a very god instinct like choosing the partners for the actors..and so on..

he's like a matchmaker to me..xDD

• Like 2

The first viddie was made by our friend Pampai..

I called her as pedo nee chan and she used to be active here..

But her works as a banker won't let her do the same anymore..Q.Q

Love the video soooooo muchhhh!!!

Hahahah dun worry after this the bunny sisters will be back..

But 2day is my laz day of holiday..so after diz im might be busy..

I hve few months left before graduating..but before that I HAVE A VERY BIG EXAM!!!

gosh..i wanna get thru it quickly so that i could run away from add maths..

After this im gonna attend for college!!!! *im OLD!!!*

Really??^^ your friend did it.... I really like it!!! Awesome!!!

Hahaha Taiki in maid outfit rocks!!!!!

I must admit that Naitou looks really murderous in kimono...soo......sooooo....much attractive that it's make you want unpack him from it just like same candy and eat^^

Do you by any chance know title of this song :cuteonion57: it's lovely... now I get addicted again :leaf15:

Good luck with your exam!!!.... FIGHT-OH!!!! :leaf6:

Old you say????......ehhhhh so what I should say?? ^^... I wanna go back to school days... but unfortunately all I have is boss who drive me crazy sometimes hahaha

So I am waiting for bunnies sister big comeback!!! :5yoyo34:

• Like 2

Really??^^ your friend did it.... I really like it!!! Awesome!!!

Hahaha Taiki in maid outfit rocks!!!!!

I must admit that Naitou looks really murderous in kimono...soo......sooooo....much attractive that it's make you want unpack him from it just like same candy and eat^^

Do you by any chance know title of this song :cuteonion57: it's lovely... now I get addicted again :leaf15:

Good luck with your exam!!!.... FIGHT-OH!!!! :leaf6:

Old you say????......ehhhhh so what I should say?? ^^... I wanna go back to school days... but unfortunately all I have is boss who drive me crazy sometimes hahaha

So I am waiting for bunnies sister big comeback!!! :5yoyo34:

Hahahahah i know right?? he even lift up his skirt like that!!! xDxD

Hahahaha him wearing yukata really makes me think like a pervert.

I wanna strip down his yukata !!!!! *drools*

He looks so beautiful in it.. >

Hahahaha ur boss is driving u crazy??

Well my teachers as well..Im a very slow learner and they keep yelling at me to try harder..==

I think it's very soon for them to comeback!!! ^^

• Like 2

Hahahahah i know right?? he even lift up his skirt like that!!! xDxD

Hahahaha him wearing yukata really makes me think like a pervert.

I wanna strip down his yukata !!!!! *drools*He looks so beautiful in it.. >

O yeah lifted skirt is incontrovertible the best funny picture of him I saw.. maybe the one where he have ears of ringtail (Gamba) is funny too^^

I didn't know he can play tambourine... what a talented cast in our movie we have^^

Here I find tribute vid of Morita and Suzuki... I like video but I'm not so sure about the song chose ... for my taste it's seems a bit to happy to video story.. but anyway what do I know^^

• Like 2

Oh my God What a night! I just pulled a twelve hour shift and 9 of those hours it was just my manager and I and I ran the drive thru and the dining room register and did a majority of the cleaning. Through most of the night we got a lot of drunks and because I was so freaking tired I was yoyo5 at everything they said or did. I had quite a night but I've gone from this rabbit1 to this rabbit5 to this :6onion72: The whole time I was brainstorming on my one-shots for Takumi-kun. now my legs are so stiff I can barely walk my back is killing me my feet well I can barely support my weight and my eyelids are drooping...

(looks up) Yeah I vented all right.

• Like 2

I hope director Yukai will unerstand our feelings and don't let it happened. I still think if fans express their feelings well enough he will do something about that... he is great professional in his branch so he probably understand as well what it mean to let cast be changed in ongoing series. I still trust that if there will be next movie it will not disappoint me.

Akh..btw, may I ask about the director of Takumi 1, is it the same as the others or different. I watched making of Takumi 1, looks like it's different director.. :Red_fox3:

Yeahhh....... even his hair dances with the wind in a kawaii way!!! Ohhhhh..... :cuteonion41: I want be that wind ehhhhhhhhhh my extreme fetish ring the bell again :cuteonion46: My fantasy some day will kill me for sure! :cuteonion55:

Yes Withu let's engage whole cast for our own purposes hihihi :cuteonion9:

Agreeeee...I want engage whole cast from Takumi 4 and 5..I don't want another changing on the whole cast.. rabbit4

Sometimes I am wondering..if there're Takumi-kun series with the whole character become a college students.. :hamtaro-005 (22):

I really hope they're making another one and one and one of Takumi series.. :D

These Takumi series someday will makes all of our fantasy kill us, I guess... :cool:

Thank you very much for the compliments on Crying Confessions. To answer your question I am basically an amateur writer. Not counting my English classes in just regular school I have taught myself everything I know.

Also you wanted to know if I write other things well here's a few more Takumi-kun fics for you to either enjoy or flame...

Happy Reading!

I just started reading your fics...and I just finished "Love Scene", I love how you write down those beautiful love scene with into novel.. :leaf15:

HAHAHAHA that is why I WANT YOU as the director!!

But the film would be an AV instead of normal BL..LOL

Dun you ever think that the Director Yokoi could probably a 'not straight' himself??

I mean how could he possibly watching those hottie boys kissing each other without feeling...hmm??

He also has a very god instinct like choosing the partners for the actors..and so on..

he's like a matchmaker to me..xDD

Gyaaaaaaaa... a GV of DaiMao and BabaTaiki... :7yoyo10:

• Like 1

hello everyone!

sorry i've been a no-show in the club. i'm really busy with my assignments. looks like i have PAGES again to go through to be able to catch up with what's happening around here. :) i miss you all.

special mention to seren for sharing the Morita x Suzuki fanvid btw..

but here i would like to share this beautiful Morita x Suzuki fanvid specifically made by a dear friend Yuuchan (yunake) for me and dedicated it as well. i was the one who picked the song but she made everything else happen. i hope you enjoy. this is one of the inspirations for my story "Of Love and Loss"

Watch

in
| View More

• Like 4

(Looks around) okay for a while i thought everyone was now avoiding the club because of my venting. Also I finally managed to finsih Crying Confessions Chapter 11. I'm far beyond satisfied with it but then again Crying Confessions isn't that good anyway. But I do plan to go through with this one even though it's not that good.

• Like 2

ATTENTION DAISUKE, MAO, BABA FANS

I don't know if you guys already downloaded the VISUALBOY VOL. 4 BRUSH backstage shooting. Here are the links anyway.

To save your space, see if you already seen them - Preview:

%25E7%259C%259F%25E5%25B1%25B1%25E6%2598%258E%25E5%25A4%25A7X%25E6%25B5%259C%25E5%25B0%25BE%25E4%25BA%25AC%25E4%25BB%258B_+VISUALBOY_BRUSH_VOL4.jpg

VISUALBOY_BRUSH_VOL4.jpg

1. Mao

Size: 129MB

2. Daisuke X Baba

129MB

?????????????? Did you guys see these? I never did. Hmmmmm, Dai x Baba!! auhuAAGIUJLIFUEhfAKADKJ ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM!

• Like 8

Akh..btw, may I ask about the director of Takumi 1, is it the same as the others or different. I watched making of Takumi 1, looks like it's different director...

Yes.... Takumi-kun Series 1 - Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite (production 2007) was first and only movie from the series with different director and almost whole cast (only Takiguchi Yukihiro is playing in every movie from 1 to 5).

Director of Movie 1 is Kazuhiro Yokoyama

Cast:Tomo Yanagishita, Keisuke Kato, Yukihiro Takiguchi, Tetsuya Makita, Hiroki Aiba

Director of Movies 2 to 5 is Kenji Yokoi (production 2009 till 2011)

Director and cast changed after first movie because it was too big break between first and second movie.

If you need some more information in this topic I recommend you to read former threads of TKF especialy posts of Hama71 she used to quite extensively write about production and every movie itself.... so i am sure you can find there many usefull information for yourself^^

hello everyone!

sorry i've been a no-show in the club. i'm really busy with my assignments. looks like i have PAGES again to go through to be able to catch up with what's happening around here. :) i miss you all.

special mention to seren for sharing the Morita x Suzuki fanvid btw..

but here i would like to share this beautiful Morita x Suzuki fanvid specifically made by a dear friend Yuuchan (yunake) for me and dedicated it as well. i was the one who picked the song but she made everything else happen. i hope you enjoy. this is one of the inspirations for my story "Of Love and Loss"

Yojichan I miss you too^^ ..... thanks a lot for sharing! AMV is really beautifull rabbit8

Very well joined scenes and climatic song.... this one fanvid make a big impresion on me^^

That is how real taste in art should be expressed rabbit14

(Looks around) okay for a while i thought everyone was now avoiding the club because of my venting. Also I finally managed to finsih Crying Confessions Chapter 11. I'm far beyond satisfied with it but then again Crying Confessions isn't that good anyway. But I do plan to go through with this one even though it's not that good.

Ueda don't be so strict on yourself^^ belive more in your own possibilities!

I am planing read your new work so thank you for all your hard work :leaf3:

• Like 2

omfffg the yaoi-ish atmosphere between dai and baba gyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:cuteonion41::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::1onion52:onion10

Is it me or it's hot in here???????

• Like 3

I don't know if you guys already downloaded the VISUALBOY VOL. 4 BRUSH backstage shooting. Here are the links anyway.

?????????????? Did you guys see these? I never did. Hmmmmm, Dai x Baba!! auhuAAGIUJLIFUEhfAKADKJ ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM!

Sloan Big kiss for you!!!! onion6 as always we can count on you!

First VISUALBOY VOL. 4 BRUSH backstage shooting now I am learning that Mao and Daichan will appear together in BACS TV at wednesday ........... ohhhh can life be better????????????

I am so excited that for sure I will not go sleep tonight!!!!!! O happy day!!!!!!! :cuteonion46:

• Like 2

Guess who's back?

Back again...Yoji's back...scrubbed again. LOL

OMG...how many pages did i miss to get here? O__o

it looks like everyone has moved on from the teeth fetish to Daisuke's low body parts.

i on the other hand would like to explore his upper body parts. i wanna start with those lips and that beautiful nose.

Etto~ what should i said for the first time..

hello guys... i'm konoya..

hmm.. i love takumi of course...

and i love DaiMao very much...

i'm newbie here... yoroshiku onegaishimasu..

i really dont know what should say...@_@

hello konoya! don't worry about not knowing what you should say. you already said a lot! and welcome! welcome! i'm hoping you enjoy your stay because we're all a happy rabid pervy bunch here. :D everything's cool.

Btw about the winter for the next movie..

I thinj itz quite hard for the actor if they're acting in tht season bcoz the setting of the new novel is summer. The theme of the story is the last summer for MisuShin. Hahaha I think BabaTaiki gotta keep close to each other to keep themselves warm. xD

But thinking of it...I really wisb there'll be anothe movie for BabaTaiki togther.. I wont ever watch it they change the actors. After DaiMao then BabaTaiki?? I think it is too devastating for me. No waaaayyyy!!!!

well a winter would be a great excuse to keep warm. lots of hugging. sharing a scarf. holding hands. waaaaiii!!! ah i'm imagining things again. *dreamy eyes*

it's a shock enough that DaiMao won't be TakuGii anymore. but like you i would be DEVASTATED if BabaTaiki won't be MisuShin. i mean devastated like...i'm gonna eat my hair level of devastation. i will start talking to flies and toes. BabaTaiki MUST NEVER EVER BE REPLACED! no way! my sanity depends on it.

Yeah as been told on the group the next novel that has been released is focusing on MisuShin. Well itz actually more about Misu and I REAALLLLYY wish that they wont change the actor and the most importantly there WILL be another movie. Everything seems so dim now and I keep sighing and wishing that at least they'll inform us whther there'll be another movie.

BabaTaiki you are both so mean for leaving us with this doubtful feeling. Just look at them.. they r acting like they never know each other and keep hanging us on the rope where we're wondering whther they want to act with each other anymore. KYAAAAAA I HATE THIS FEELING!!!!!! >

@Seren

Hahahaha Bunny sisters need some rest... ^^

Well i think if they change all of the main characters...THEY R DUMB~DUMB ENOUGH!!!

Of course it will affect the whole ratings and the movie itself. At least DaiMao gave us a bit of satisfaction in the 4 movies altogether. Itz not fair for BabaTaiki. Q_____Q

the producers are probably heavily focused on Fujimi Orchestra for now. the first is always the most nerve-wracking since it can either be the best or the worst. hey! for all we know..if it does get popular..then some of the Takumi-kun boys will have supporting roles in it. :)

yeah BabaTaiki do not seem to talk about each other even in their blogs...but that's okay...that shouldn't be surprising since Baba-chan is in TV land and Taiki is in stage land. they're both hectic and for me, i think it's good that way we can just be super duper shocked when they announce there will be a Takumi-kun 6 movie. maybe they're being secret just like MisuShin. ohohohhoho!

i don't agree that they change characters. i would much rather they DO NOT make a 6th movie if they will only replace BabaTaiki. that's not fair at all. BabaTaiki already said they were okay to play MisuShin if that opportunity comes so the producers better play it smart and not replace actors again. it's sooooooooooooooooooo frustrating.

I hope director Yukai will unerstand our feelings and don't let it happened. I still think if fans express their feelings well enough he will do something about that... he is great professional in his branch so he probably understand as well what it mean to let cast be changed in ongoing series. I still trust that if there will be next movie it will not disappoint me.

Well if it's about bunny sisters holiday on this thread ..... it's absolutely not approved!!!!!!!!! :cuteonion49: I pretend I didn't hear you saying this :cuteonion54: come back here at once!!!! Who else will spread Baba/Taiki virus?????

i hope he does. he must have enough influence already since he's been the director for all 4 movies. i'm sure he has seen the audience impact of the Takumi-kun series. i hope he continues.

aahahahaha....i dunno if i have enough virus with me to contaminate. i've been in quarantine for awhile. LOL

Eh? I didn't? Which one am I missing? ALso you want to read it? Well here feel free to. I only have the first chapter done though so it's not too good.

Tat-chan is that your personal blog too or just for fanfics? ooooh! you're featured on User Spotlight again for the second time! omedetou!

Taiki

Pure slideshow

awwwww~ thanks seren. actually the last 2 fanvids, i already shared them in Takumi-kun FC 3 but watching it again here on the 4th is great. i can never ever get tired watching BabaTaiki PURE fanvids. they're sooooooooooooooooo good! and these are also my favorites.

Akh..btw, may I ask about the director of Takumi 1, is it the same as the others or different. I watched making of Takumi 1, looks like it's different director.. :Red_fox3:

yes, they are different. the director for Takumi-kun 1 is Kazuhiro Yokoyama. Director Yokoi is the director for the 2nd to 5th movies. :)

Agreeeee...I want engage whole cast from Takumi 4 and 5..I don't want another changing on the whole cast.. rabbit4

Sometimes I am wondering..if there're Takumi-kun series with the whole character become a college students.. :hamtaro-005 (22):

I really hope they're making another one and one and one of Takumi series.. :D

These Takumi series someday will makes all of our fantasy kill us, I guess... :cool:

you know from a writer's perspective, the ideas are endless. i am atually even tempted to hope that they make a TV series of Takumi-kun. heck! i'd watch it as long as BabaTaiki is there. i mean they don't have to be in high school forever.

Take care of you my dear yoji. More Morita and Suzuki. I'm in heaven right now.

*hugs tight* i'm glad you are enjoying that. Yuuchan's account on YT was taken down so the fanvids were gone. good thing i was able to save the few she made for me. i am so proud of her. i am very much in love with this fanvid. i cried watching it for the first time.

• Like 4

Eh? Yo-chan user spotlight? What is that I have no idea what you're talking about. Also it will be mmy personal blog as well. But not sure if anyone will read it to be honest. It's mainly going to be a place for me to vent.

To save your space, see if you already seen them - Preview:

%25E7%259C%259F%25E5%25B1%25B1%25E6%2598%258E%25E5%25A4%25A7X%25E6%25B5%259C%25E5%25B0%25BE%25E4%25BA%25AC%25E4%25BB%258B_+VISUALBOY_BRUSH_VOL4.jpg

VISUALBOY_BRUSH_VOL4.jpg

1. Mao

Size: 129MB

2. Daisuke X Baba

129MB

OMG!! Omg!! I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! MUAH! MUAH! MUAH!!!

this is the best timing ever to come back to the fanclub for me. haha!

gosh...the camera angles were DANGEROUSLY CLOSE i feel like they're gonna pop out of the monitor! did anybody count the moles on Daisuke's face? and the bits of growth of his eyebrow from shaving? does anyone here feel the need to touch his nose and his lips?

and did anyone notice how much TIME the stylist was TOUCHING his hair?

i dunno if it's just the shadows but did anyone notice the scars on Baba-chan's leg?

i had to close my mouth the whole time or i will SCREAM and it's already almost 4am here. LOL

did Baba-chan just say SEXY while looking at Daisuke?

Yojichan I miss you too^^ ..... thanks a lot for sharing! AMV is really beautifull rabbit8

Very well joined scenes and climatic song.... this one fanvid make a big impresion on me^^

That is how real taste in art should be expressed rabbit14

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i am so happy you loved it. that fanvid is very special to me in so many ways.

omfffg the yaoi-ish atmosphere between dai and baba gyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:cuteonion41::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::1onion52:onion10

Is it me or it's hot in here???????

i don't sense it, Sloan.

i was observing the way they look at each other and their movements. naah.

what i see are two very seme guys together just hanging out.

another reason why i don't see anything yaoi~ish is because Baba-chan does not look at Daisuke the way he looks at Taiki. it's really different.

whoever is holding the camera should be awarded for this. gosh! SO DANGEROUSLY CLOSE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

so close, it almost feels like i could put my arms around Baba-chan and touch Daisuke's face. I could almost feel like i can touch Daisuke's hair. oh i love his hairstyle. he's really handsome, ne? gosh. he's insanely gorgeous. so close and you could really see..DAMN YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS, DAISUKE! I WANNA KISS YOUR FACE!

but watching Baba-chan...oh man...I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT SO SELF-CONSCIOUS WATCHING A VIDEO. I mean guys, seriously..i was blushing the whole time. it's crazy.

when Baba-chan looked straight into the camera and smiled like he was amused...oh gosh...i was like DID HE JUST SEE ME?? AM I GOING INSANE? DID HE JUST KNOW THAT I WAS STARING AT HIM SO CLOSELY?

gosh..i felt so self-conscious. oh man..this must be what it feels like to stand close to him. i knew it. i knew it. no wonder even Taiki pulls back when Baba-chan looks at him closely. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I feel like i'm being attacked by love here. OMG! SO CLOSE.

Baba-chan, I love you but you made me so shy now. i feel like i'm gonna explode and melt. i dunno which. but.....but.....OMG! i wanna lick your hair.

i need some air.

excuse me..

• Like 5

Eh? Yo-chan user spotlight? What is that I have no idea what you're talking about. Also it will be mmy personal blog as well. But not sure if anyone will read it to be honest. It's mainly going to be a place for me to vent.

Hai. i'm surprised you didn't notice. when you go to the main page of the forum. look to the right side underneath the 'donation' box is User Spotlight box and you will see Ueda_Angel. :)

ah cool, it's your personal blog then. i like reading my friends' blogs. :D

• Like 1

Hai. i'm surprised you didn't notice. when you go to the main page of the forum. look to the right side underneath the 'donation' box is User Spotlight box and you will see Ueda_Angel. :)

ah cool, it's your personal blog then. i like reading my friends' blogs. :D

I couldn't notice because the donation box nor the User Spotlight box shows up for me.

did anybody count the moles on Daisuke's face? and the bits of growth of his eyebrow from shaving? does anyone here feel the need to touch his nose and his lips?

I thought the same thing about his brows. I'm like whoa, whoa, it's never pretty up THAT close. Lmfao. Next day he'll need some plucking to do LOL! But seriously, from my experience, they grow so fast. I mean, like if I plucked my eyesbrows yesterday, you can already see black dots today. Ughhhhhhh.

i don't sense it, Sloan.

i was observing the way they look at each other and their movements. naah.

what i see are two very seme guys together just hanging out.

another reason why i don't see anything yaoi~ish is because Baba-chan does not look at Daisuke the way he looks at Taiki. it's really different.

Oops, I didnt mean the atmosphere but the way they sit together so closely.... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You know how a yaoi fangirl's brain works. They imagine things that arent there. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Srsly, nobody beats this look Baba gave to Taiki.

4bf94e62e9287ca879894714.jpg

36695176f28c9346df540118.jpg

cf5e1f291ccaeb50aec3ab25.jpg

601bd571b8a37b6fcb3d6d63.jpg

-nods-

I just find it funny overall that Dai was trying to be 'cute' and BABA DOESNT HAVE TO TRY AT ALL! He's cute just like that-acting all cool and himself. OMFFFFFFFFGGG such a natural beauty before your eyes♥ AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

-fanspasms on the floor hopelessly- EEK EKEKEKEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

whoever is holding the camera should be awarded for this. gosh! SO DANGEROUSLY CLOSE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
^^^ THIS!! So terribly close, so sweet. I wanted to kiss Baba-chan all over his face. GYAAAAAAAAHH But poor Baba's flawlessness would be covered in my nasty 口水 tehehe mouth + water. YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! Why isnt this all over the internet seriously. The file was uploaded last Nov. o_O;;

• Like 3

OMG OMG OHHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!! rabbit4

Ladies.... i´m so excited now to watch the DaixBaba Video!!! (I´m downloading it atm)

Daisuke.... gosh... i have such a crush on him!!!! He´s really really adorable.... :msn_red_fox 6

Well, hello everybody! For those who don´t know me, i´m another crazy (and pervyrabbit16) fangirl who loves Takumi-kun and the actors.... :msn_red_fox 2 and i know, i´m not alone with this crazyness here.... :leaf5:

Ohhh... and i love your naugthy talks!! So let´s have some fun together with our "objects of desire".... :msn_red_fox 3

• Like 3