hama71

@Seren~ thank you for the fanvids u posted, Im watching them atm ;)

aaaawwwww~Pure video.... now I feel very guilty for having shipped BabaXDai before xD!

its just me or the fitting room kiss seem to last longer here @v@? why every time I watch it I get so excited....

I'd like to receive a kiss like that AAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!

and you knwo what? usually I don't watch many fanvids about MisuShin becoz every time I do it I become sad.... T__T

that story really touched my heart, can't help but feel a pang every time I think about them.... >.

I can really spazz over Baba and Taiki like crazy but when it come

to talk about MisuShin's love story I feel my heart crack....

that's why I wanna another movie about Arata and Shing so bad.....

I wanna see more romance between them *hugs Shing*

the other videos are nice as well and yeah there are pics of Dai and Hamao

I've never seen before @v@ (such as the one where Dai~chan's shirt is open EHEHEHEH XD)

gaaaaawwww~I'd like to have a love story like Gii~Takumi's one atm T____T

I really need some romance and sweetness~♥

Waaaaahhhh!!!!!!! All these pics of sexy Dai... rawrrrrr.... He makes me getting weak at the knees!!!!

To be honest, as i watched the video of him and baba my pulse was going up like a rocket!!!

@Selinia~ yeah more sexy Dai for everyone!!!! EHEHEHEH XD!!!!

I really love your enthusiasm (and your naughty thoughts of course xD), Im sure we'll get along LOL XD

• Like 5

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

@Arri: Welcome back! *hugs* oh gosh..i know exactly what you mean about watching Pure fanvids. if it's BabaTaiki i smile and laugh but when it comes to the MisuShin, damn...i feel my heart is being squeezed every single time so i end up being super picky with fanvids.

However, i'm gonna share two more fanvids made by a dear friend, Yuuchan. both of which have served as great inspirations for my Pureness stories. my only contribution to these fanvids is that i got to choose the songs but everything else was done by her and what amazing job she did. i don't think you'll find these on YT anymore since her account was taken down but i was able to save them because i cherish them so much.

enjoy! bring out the box of tissues. :)

Song: To be Near You by Viktoria (this guarantee to put a smile on your face)

Watch

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
in
| View More

SONG: I don't want you to go by Lani Hall (this fanvid has a very different approach to the usual Pure fanvids because it'll make you wonder if MisuShin will ever be happy)

Watch

in
| View More

• Like 5

OMG!! Omg!! I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! MUAH! MUAH! MUAH!!!

this is the best timing ever to come back to the fanclub for me. haha!

gosh...the camera angles were DANGEROUSLY CLOSE i feel like they're gonna pop out of the monitor! did anybody count the moles on Daisuke's face? and the bits of growth of his eyebrow from shaving? does anyone here feel the need to touch his nose and his lips?

and did anyone notice how much TIME the stylist was TOUCHING his hair?

i dunno if it's just the shadows but did anyone notice the scars on Baba-chan's leg?

i had to close my mouth the whole time or i will SCREAM and it's already almost 4am here. LOL

did Baba-chan just say SEXY while looking at Daisuke?

I just watched it today, because yesterday I have lot of data to be list.. :(

Gyaaaaaa...the cameramen really really want to make all of us died..everytime they zoom the camera...Aaaarrrgghhh..CROOTTT.. *nosebleeding* :banhbao8:

Yes, I heard it too, I think he say SEXY while looking Dai-chan.

@SloanAkira

OMG THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION!!!

TWO OF MY FAV SEMES ARE TOGETHER!!!! *nosebleeding*

You know what i love the most about Dai-chan??

His body!!! somehow i think that is my ideal type of a man's body..LOL

I love Dai-chan hair as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His hair looks so beautiful!!!! I love men with that kind of hair...

Feminine in a very masculine way~~~ *Q*

Watching two sexy semes together..I just can't take my eyes from them, I just wanna see them over and over..this makes me crazy.. :7yoyo10:

They're perfect together, two semes..both of them are sexy, love to laugh a lot and their face-their cute and funny expressions..

I am imagining, while they shoot together,in the corner room, their uke-Mao and Taiki-was waiting for them, waiting until their finished the shoot, then Dai-chan and Baba walked to theirs uke and said sorry to make both waiting for them. And give their uke a sweet and warm kiss.. onion0

I like how you said it, yes Dai-chan's hair so beautiful. And YES!! he have an ideal type of a man's body. I do love his wrinkle on his face too, I love his wrinkle on his eyes when he smile and laughing..

But my fav scenes are when they were drinking their juice..

I think it's very VERY sexy.. *drools*

Their lips are the sexiest part of them and I can't take my eyes off them...

hehehehehehe LIPSSSSS~~~~

:cuteonion41:

Like i've mentioned before...they better NOT replace BabaTaiki as MisuShin because that would be a CRIME!

let's go to Japan and do planking as a sign of protest. i dunno..we'll probably get arrested but what they hey!

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!

One vote for BabaTaiki, I don't wanna them to replaced too..:7yoyo:

OMG! you nailed feminine in a very masculine way.

i see the same thing too. the way Daisuke's hair looks like and that profile he has...gosh...i was imagining him having super long hair like they do in those period Chinese movies and the long robes. can you imagine Daisuke dressed up in that and he plays the emperor? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! *meltsssss*

he's such a beautiful handsome man. wow.

demit! i wish i was the one fixing his hair. argh!

Oh my GOD...now I am imagining it too..Haaaaaaaa...*melting*

He'll be a superb sexy emperor, I think....I wanna kiss the emperor!! :7yoyo10:

@withu

Baba also appeared in VISUALBOY VOL. 4, VISUALBOY VOL.5, GOODCOME VOL. 6, GOODCOME VOL. 8, AND OTHER magazines

EVERYONE, THank you for the love! You're welcome♥

:leaf3::leaf3::leaf3:

Thanks for the info, now I'm gonna looking for the other too.. :leaf3:

once i put my mind to something, i'm gonna do it. heheheh! i really wanna see if i can pull it off because i wanna read something like that. so that's the goal. :D FIGHTING!

Gambatte neeeee..FIGHTING! I'll be waiting for it.. :hamtaro-005 (23):

I think I'm going to watch With the WInd again and just imagine what I will say to Dai-chan if I ever had the chance to meet him. Ooh man that would be a dream come true.

Yes..dream come true, I wish for that one too. And for Mao too.. :msn_red_fox 6

• Like 1

thank you Yoji for sharing~♥ :)

but srsly....

this guarantee to put a smile on your face)

hey wait..... what? no because Im actually crying now T__T!!! xD

beautiful videos.... and yeah it has been a while since I talked and thought about them....

I mean, I've been so busy spazzing over Baba and other dirty stuff that

I haven't thought about MisuShin that much.....

and now watching those videos my heart is going crazy again.

I feel the urge to watch Pure again now, but its not so simple....

every time Im about to watch it, I have to gear up...

its like Im gonna do a ceremony or something LOL xD

oh gosh, now I wonder.......

why Arata chose Shing?

I don't know if it was explained in the novels ...

and as we can see Shing fell in love with him the first time they met.

but what about Arata? I mean, its clear from the scene where their eyes met that

he also was struck with Shing somehow.... but then?

what happened then????? and Arata has ever had other boyfriends????

he has ever kissed someone else before Shing???? and why Im asking all these things now???EEEEEEEEEEEH???? LOL xD

anyway, Arata smiles really a lot when he's with Sagara. srsly. why he can't smile so openly

when he's with Shing, too!

okay we know he smiles at him just when Shing can't see him or when he is in a fitting room LOL but srsly!!!!!

I wanna see Arata smile at Shing and hug him and say its all okay Shing Im here!!!!

MORE ROMANCE GUISE, MORE ROMANCE, RIGHT!!!!! aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww~~xD

• Like 3

I just watched it today, because yesterday I have lot of data to be list.. :(

Gyaaaaaa...the cameramen really really want to make all of us died..everytime they zoom the camera...Aaaarrrgghhh..CROOTTT.. *nosebleeding* :banhbao8:

Yes, I heard it too, I think he say SEXY while looking Dai-chan.

I KNOW RIGHT? SO DAMN CLOSE! i was like HOLY SMOKING HOTNESS!!! STOP!! IT'S TOO CLOSE! WAIT! WAIT! DON'T STOP! KEEP GOING! XD *meltssss*

but you know now that i'm reminded that it was Baba-chan who said "Sexy" while watching Daisuke...i was like...oh wow..oh wow...OMG! that was an over-the-top-seme thing to say. he didn't hesitate. he just said it like that. i'm amazed. is there any way i can be MORE in love with Baba-chan? i mean REALLY? gosh..this man is driving me nuts! Baba-chan is most definitely a seme. no ifs or buts about it. i love you Baba-chan...i wanna lick your words.

Watching two sexy semes together..I just can't take my eyes from them, I just wanna see them over and over..this makes me crazy.. :7yoyo10:

They're perfect together, two semes..both of them are sexy, love to laugh a lot and their face-their cute and funny expressions..

I am imagining, while they shoot together,in the corner room, their uke-Mao and Taiki-was waiting for them, waiting until their finished the shoot, then Dai-chan and Baba walked to theirs uke and said sorry to make both waiting for them. And give their uke a sweet and warm kiss.. onion0

if i imagine Mao and Taiki will be around, I'm sure they'll be chatting on the side. Taiki will most likely be doing something completely 4D and Mao will be hysterically shyly laughing. i think it's probably a good idea that Taiki isn't around either or else Baba-chan will keep approaching him and tease each other. i could so see that happening.

I like how you said it, yes Dai-chan's hair so beautiful. And YES!! he have an ideal type of a man's body. I do love his wrinkle on his face too, I love his wrinkle on his eyes when he smile and laughing..

hands down, shirt off! Daisuke would definitely make a good-looking older man. he ages really well. i mean if they just keep casting him with roles that are either close to his age or someone in their 20s, that would be great. he just have to keep away from doing any more teenager roles.

One vote for BabaTaiki, I don't wanna them to replaced too..:7yoyo:

BabaTaiki FOREVER!!

Oh my GOD...now I am imagining it too..Haaaaaaaa...*melting*

He'll be a superb sexy emperor, I think....I wanna kiss the emperor!! :7yoyo10:

This makes me wanna see Daisuke ride a horse while wearing long robes and his long hair blowing in the wind. kyaaaaaaaa!!!! UTSUKOSHI!!!

Gambatte neeeee..FIGHTING! I'll be waiting for it.. :hamtaro-005 (23):

thanks for looking forward to my fic, sweetheart.

thank you Yoji for sharing~♥ :)

but srsly....

beautiful videos.... and yeah it has been a while since I talked and thought about them....

well, the other video is sadder but yeah, i know what you mean 'cause i cried buckets too with the "To Be Near You" fanvid. there was something with the way all the clips were put together to fit the song, the mood, the atmosphere...gosh, i watched Pure again after that.

*hugs tight* i know exactly what you mean. you know i had to watch and review Pure and OMG...was it difficult because i get so affected by it. i had to keep pausing and reflecting the scene and calm down because i needed to focus. that's what i love about Pure is that it really draws you in. it's TOO inspiring for me. it's so amazing how BabaTaiki were able to do the scenes so well that even when there is no more dialogue...you could see every layer of emotion on their faces. so powerful.

why Arata chose Shing?

i have the Pure manga actually but it's in Japanese so basically i'm at a standstill too trying to figure out why he chose Shingyouji. although in the movie it does seem like a given. but then what was it that got him? even Shingyouji said in the movie that "somehow you liked me" but never said why...we can only speculate and analyze.

perhaps the new novel will reveal a lot of things.

but what about Arata? I mean, its clear from the scene where their eyes met that

i love your line of questioning because these questions have wracked my brain for so long too.

i have a feeling Arata fell for him too. i wouldn't be surprised if he's had previous relationships in the past.

remember that scene in the cafeteria where he said.."Taken at first sight, you mean?"

he even corrected Shingyouji. he didn't push him or pulled his hand away from Shingyouji. he was so calm the whole time.

he has ever kissed someone else before Shing????

with the way he kissed Shingyouji...i am betting he is very EXPERIENCED in the kissing department.

and why Im asking all these things now???EEEEEEEEEEEH???? LOL xD

anyway, Arata smiles really a lot when he's with Sagara. srsly. why he can't smile so openly

okay we know he smiles at him just when Shing can't see him or when he is in a fitting room LOL but srsly!!!!!

I wanna see Arata smile at Shing and hug him and say its all okay Shing Im here!!!!

keep the questions coming. brainstorming about Pure is always a pleasure. it's making me swoon as well.

this is why writing about them feels soooooooooooooooooooooo crazy good.

he smiles at Sagara because it was already implied that he liked him. this also explains one of the many reasons why he's annoyed with Gii is because Sagara tried to pursue Gii. remember that disappointed look Misu had in Pure when Sagara went after Gii and Misu's face was like.."crap, there he goes again."

I made a fanvid for MisuxShing but no one likes it and it was taken town by youtube.

I'm sorry it was taken down, Tat-chan. it's really crummy that YT did a crackdown even on fanvids.

• Like 3

Doesn't help it was the one that I dedicated to you Yo-chan. If anyone wants to see it I can probably repost it for about a day then remove it again after everyone has watched it.

• Like 3

once i put my mind to something, i'm gonna do it. heheheh! i really wanna see if i can pull it off because i wanna read something like that. so that's the goal. :D FIGHTING!

I wanna read about it too!! Oh my gosh!!! I think yojichan can pull it off perfectly.. well u are good in that kind of cute story. I am just curious on how you will make Misu do that. I could imagine that he's pretending that he didn't care but suddenly approach Shingyouji and covers him...wuwuwuwuwwuuw!!! >

GREAT IDEA! I'M WITH YOU ON THAT! we have to say it in japanese though so we have to practice.

also we will need props so i was thinking we have to wear shirts. your shirt says Naitou Taiki and mine will say Baba Ryoma at the front. then at the back yours will say Shingyouji Kanemitsu and mine will be Misu Arata. then we have to wear like bunny ears..yours will say Takumi-kun and mine will have a number 6.

we will photobomb everywhere we go. random places, random people, try to generate as much attention. YOSH!

Oh yeah!! Thatz a great idea!!! so what colour of shirt should we be wearing to draw some attention??

I can buy the bunny ear bcoz there's tons of it at here..Would u like a fluffy bunny ear?? xD

Omg we sound like a crazy fangirl. They better keep the BabaTaiki or they r going to be a dead meat. LOL

i'm thinking the same exact thing. looking at Baba-chan's lips will never be the same again after Pure.

he has such full lips. ripe for kissing. ready for kissing.

you know i am looking at pictures and clips from the Pure fan meets and i'm wondering...is Taiki staring at those lips too when Baba-chan speaks 'cause obviously Baba-chan stares at Taiki A LOT! xD

vlcsnap-00002.jpg

These lips were made for HOT KISSING!

Yojichan!! Im melting here!!! The lips!!! No wonder Shingyouji fell for him at the first glance!!!

I think Taiki do loves Baba chan's lips and I DO think that he stares at him TOO!!!

Baba chan loves to stare at Taiki's eyes and Taiki alwys stare back at Baba chan's lips..

omg...im melting here~~~~~help me!!!!!!

HECK! I'D FOLLOW TAIKI TO THE TRAIN STATION TOO! GOOD KITTY! VERY GOOD KITTY! you know how to spot adorable people.

OMG! what train does he take? #stalkermode

Who knows..maybe the next kitty will YOU yojichan!!! LOL

I think Taiki should be more aware now.. he got stalkers following him..hehehehe

But i think luckily we are not from Japan..

I wanna keep him as MINE!!! I think i'll be his scary stalker..xD

@June~ srsly June why you are talking about sexual positions now... LMAO!

But.... yeah Taiki is the UKE of course.... and yeah..... I think.... he can stay on the top.... *blushes*

but I think that he is too shy to do something like that, so maybe he prefers to stay under Baba.... I mean, Misu..... no Baba...... what the hell Im saying~ AHAHAHA!

Im actually blushing right now..... why.......... @v@

I dunno either!!! GOD SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME FOR THAT POST!!!!

I think my mind is poisoned..@@

Hmmmm... Shingyouji was suppose to be on top even in manga..sooo

I WAS JUST THINKING..*slaps*

nothing~~~~~^^

why Arata chose Shing?

he has ever kissed someone else before Shing???? and why Im asking all these things now???EEEEEEEEEEEH???? LOL xD

This is the main reason for another movie of them!!!

The answer is in the novel..

I read the synopsis and Misu told his DAD that he might loves Shingyouji..

He told his dad about the reasons too!!!

Shingyouji thought that Misu would like to break up with him after graduate..

But Misu did not think of it at all..

So the main answers for the questions is in the novel..

Unfortunately..

WE ARE UNABLE TO READ IT!!!!!!! Q.Q

Also..Misu is not a biological son of his father..

His grandma took her after the child of his parents passed away..

So technically Misu came from a happy family who loves him like their own child..

What a lovely story huh??

• Like 3

@Tat-chan

(restocks on her goodies and add a deadbolt to the outside of her tent and a sign that states. 'Disturb when presence is required.) I think I'm going to spend the rest of the year in here or at lest until the predicted end of the world date arrives. I should be safe and out of everyone's way while in here. (turns The Otherside on full blast and holds her Takumi-kun Manga to her chest.) Perhaps I can brainstorm on a one-shot that will actually be good compared to my others.

Hohohohoohohohoho i wanna read it!!!

Tat-chan please take care of urself ok??

I heard that u're quite busy now..

Do not overwork urself..^^

Here is that fan vid. I'll be taking it down in less then 24 hours so fi you like it download but the editing is my own.

• Like 3

Hey everhyone I have a favor to ask. I've done a few fandubs I'm wondering if I can post a few here or the links ot them and get a few opinions. It's practice to become a professional voice actor.

Hey everhyone I have a favor to ask. I've done a few fandubs I'm wondering if I can post a few here or the links ot them and get a few opinions. It's practice to become a professional voice actor.

Hello Tat-chan,

I presume these are Takumi-kun fandubs, right?

If so, I would encourage you to make a thread for all your fandubs in the BL Fanvids section and post the link here so we can all leave our comments there.

Thanks so much. :)

@June: That whole information you posted about the MisuShin novel made my heart beat so fast. That's all I can say here. I'm still shaking. OMG...OMG...

to everyone,

I have posted an update on the MisuShin RP "A Pure Twist". sorry for the delay..it took a while. i hope you enjoy..thank you so much for your continued support and inspiration.

• Like 1

gomen ne Yo-chan. I didn't mean to ask about the fandubs. They aren't that good nayway so just forget I even mentioned anything. My stress level is off the charts right now and nohting is going right I'm not thinking clearly

Yoji my dear thanks. I'm so happy right now. But Misu is crying? I can't imagine him like that. Poor Misu. I hope Shin will wake soon because Misu is suffering so much.

• Like 1

gomen ne Yo-chan. I didn't mean to ask about the fandubs. They aren't that good nayway so just forget I even mentioned anything. My stress level is off the charts right now and nohting is going right I'm not thinking clearly

dear Tat-chan...there is nothing for you to apologize for. The YO forum provide avenues where members can showcase their creativity and talent because they are heavily encouraged as it brings people together and to inspire in many ways. However, it is always the choice of the individual whether they would like to share them or not for personal reasons or otherwise. I hope your stress level improve soon. Take care. :)

- - - Updated - - -

dear Tat-chan...there is nothing for you to apologize for. The YO forum provide avenues where members can showcase their creativity and talent because they are heavily encouraged as it brings people together and to inspire in many ways. However, it is always the choice of the individual whether they would like to share them or not for personal reasons or otherwise. I hope your stress level improve soon. Take care. :)

• Like 1

@Roberta

I know right??!!! It's really hard to imagine Misu cried... Q__Q

I feel guilty now for making Shin like that and caused Misu to cry..

Wuwuwu.. Im going to cry as well!!!!! *runs*

watever it is..please look forward for the next part.. im getting goosebumps here..

I dunno what should i do now.. SHOULD I WAKE HIM UP??!! *grins*

hehe only yojichan and I know.. hmmm~~~ o.O???

@tat-chan

Hey dun feel so down!!!! *hugsss tightly*

Wanna talk?? u can text me on fb if u need me..

I think u should post ur fandubs at the fanvid ajd promote it here..

I watched the one u gave me and ITZ AWESOME!!!!

U are talented and ur voice is sooo sweet..*hugs more*

• Like 2

@tat-chan

Hey dun feel so down!!!! *hugsss tightly*

Wanna talk?? u can text me on fb if u need me..

I think u should post ur fandubs at the fanvid ajd promote it here..

I watched the one u gave me and ITZ AWESOME!!!!

U are talented and ur voice is sooo sweet..*hugs more*

I feel so useless these days :leaf16: like no matter what I say or do for other people in my life incuding work it's not enough. I do a better job and someone else gets the credit! I barely post on here bcause if I give my opinion about whatever the current topic is I always seemed to get bypassed or ignored. I'm ot saying everyone's ignoring me but it feels like it.

Usually to vent I write my one-shots but the only idea I had for MisuxShing well all of you could kill me or worse if I wrote the idea out.

@tat-chan

Oh my dearie... DUN CRY!!!! *hugs very tightly*

Hey~~maybe u're feeling stressed out.. thtz all!!!

Who ever took the credit for the job u've done is a jerk and dun think too much ok??

I am here and will never ignore u.. *wipe ur tears*

Don't ever feel that we abandoned u ok??

I am sure all of us love u very much!!!

Why would we kill u for the ideas??

You have great ideas in and u r so talented.. Dun feel too down ok?? We love you!!!

Hi Hoshi-chan!

Yup Takumi-kun 5 is really cool. i got to watch it again and really concentrate, i am understanding it a whole lot more than i did the first time. :)

i like how it comes right after the events of Bibou no Detail and then as a prelude to Pure.

:hamtaro-005 (6):

the reason is say this is because Takumi-kun 5 takes place in June while Pure takes place in July of the same year. :D and everything just made sense.

I also understand why Misu wore that striped shirt in Takumi-kun 5. :D

Hi Yojichan ^^

Takumi is stronger than 3 parts before ^^

I like the way Gii cherishes Takumi so much ^^

Warm & nice film for me at this time.....

:hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (13):

• Like 2

Yoji my dear thanks. I'm so happy right now. But Misu is crying? I can't imagine him like that. Poor Misu. I hope Shin will wake soon because Misu is suffering so much.

Oh that is so good to hear that you feel so happy right now. I know..I know...Misu's crying. I guess the stress was too much to handle. I'm really afraid for him though. I hope he'll be alright. I also hope Shingyouji will wake up soon.

@Roberta

I know right??!!! It's really hard to imagine Misu cried... Q__Q

I feel guilty now for making Shin like that and caused Misu to cry..

Wuwuwu.. Im going to cry as well!!!!! *runs*

watever it is..please look forward for the next part.. im getting goosebumps here..

I dunno what should i do now.. SHOULD I WAKE HIM UP??!! *grins*

hehe only yojichan and I know.. hmmm~~~ o.O???

June, KYAAAAAAA!!! if you feel guilty for making Shin like that and making Misu cry..how do you think I feel for making Misu do what he did that landed Shingyouji in a coma? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *runs away flailing and crying* i'm so nervous at every update 'cause i dunno what the heck is he thinking...Misu kowaii yo! waaah! T_____T it's such a difficult position because we love them both so much. *sniff~sniff* *hugs June*

Hi Yojichan ^^

Takumi is stronger than 3 parts before ^^

I like the way Gii cherishes Takumi so much ^^

Warm & nice film for me at this time.....

:hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (13):

Hello Hoshi-chan! Oh yes, I agree with your opinion very much. Takumi surely has grown up and has become stronger and more confident than the last 3 films. I think it's a great thing that we all get to witness that. One of the reasons why the Takumi-kun series has become so popular and beloved by the fans. :)

• Like 1

Misu cries just make my heart in terrible pain :( never imagine he would cry like that,, but it does make a sense, he cried for the man that so precious and so loved to him >.

• Like 2

Misu cries just make my heart in terrible pain :( never imagine he would cry like that,, but it does make a sense, he cried for the man that so precious and so loved to him >.

oh noes! we're all crying here now. *hugs tight* thank you for reading, darling nita!

i didn't realize he would cry either. but you're right...he really loves shingyouji and it's probably killing him inside.

• Like 1

uh-huh,, I barely imagine before that a cold guy like Misu can crying,, but after you (and June^.^) made this awesome story about them I just really understand that "No Ice can still remaining as the Ice when it touch the HEAT";)

*ugghhh* seriously, I just love this story too much >.

• Like 3

uh-huh,, I barely imagine before that a cold guy like Misu can crying,, but after you (and June^.^) made this awesome story about them I just really understand that "No Ice can still remaining as the Ice when it touch the HEAT";)

*ugghhh* seriously, I just love this story too much >.

hey! i love what you said here. that's so cool and hot...mmmmmmmmm! love it! love it!

you don't mind if i draw inspiration from that quote? :) *giggles* :D

oh sweetie, i feel so elated that you really love the story. *hugs tight*

• Like 1